Post your best

I know you have bait. Give me your best Lets see if it's good enough to get a hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaifox.com/gallery/41178/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up

nigger

actually kill yourself

it's like you want Holla Forums to be more trash than it already is

drompf

Asuka is a good waifu.

thread is shit

i give you a downboat

i love u

hello everyone in this thread. I'm better than all of you. now I'm going to leave the thread very fast before you reply so that I can not see your replies and I got the last word and I'm the best. bye bye everyone. I left now.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

youuuu SON OF A BITCH

FUCK YOU

Okay jokes aside this guy is right

piece of shit

you mother fucker

get a load of this faggot

(in the womb), if you know anything about anatomy, the penis and the vagina start out as the same thing and then develope one way or another.

the foreskin, is basically the clittoral hood and the head of the penis, is essentially the clittoris

(give or take some of the internal erectile tissue or "butterfly wings" on the inside of the sides of the vagina) but no matter what, both males and females have a "head" and then the rest of the organ's body.
or

so there are foreskins, and clittoral hoods.

they don't remove the foreskin to reduce pleasure, they do it so that you can actually feel good. Imagine having a plastic bag over your penis constantly but you have to peel it back in order to pee, wash, or do a sexual activity. all it does is look bad and get in the way.

Winner! This user has quality bait!

(not currently playing- are people intentionally not replying to the thread because they worry it will look like they took the b8?, and technically speaking- does being frustrated that nobody is replying to the thread directly correlate to the fact that the people who are intentionally not replying to the thread are creating the best bait because of the frustration they cause by not giving the thread any attention? are they killing the troll that is the thread by starving it?)

(theoretically speaking, as someone who is not currently playing, is it technically a risk accepting "win" for what someone is telling the other that they won the best bait as for? technically the person giving the "win" call may just wait for the person to say "thanks" and then go "JUST KIDDING! YOU SUCK!" resulting in the best baiter to get baited by the win announcer…?)

(I wonder if the winner should even click that at the risk of being trolled?)

paranoia: the posts

If im not dying in the process why not? It would smell though…

Why are children not allowed to swallow their own father's semen?

heck

hentaifox.com/gallery/41178/

This is bait nigga