Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) continuation thread part 4

=KATELYN THREAD!!!1=

Archive of old streams: youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
Chatlogs from suicide stream ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
MEGA archive: mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Chatlogs JSON: my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
Luke liveme chats: ghostbin.com/paste/og698
Luke GPS: 42.169324, -70.777475
Thread 4: archive.is/vkkLW
Thread 3: web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html archive.is/NJuIU
Thread 2: web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html archive.is/1accI
Thread 1: web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html archive.is/lA5Le

=EDGELORDS AND SHITPOST EDITION=

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oldciw.mp4
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8
ghostbin.com/paste/pe28q
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224
youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117
youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410
afsp.org/take-action/give-a-gift/in-memory-of/
my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
gofraudme.com/beware-fake-gofundme-campaigns-teen-killed-livestream/
archive.is/KhdCg
gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
mega.nz/#F!QUFGhADQ!0vdHpHc9ycHpCSQt-9WqUA
my.mixtape.moe/hvehve.zip
facebook.com/luke.callahan.14224
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268?hl=en
youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_izgD00_txY
mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.m3u8
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/>>6638840
miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone please summarize this for once.

12yr old girl livestreams suicide
user brings to light her shitty abusive life

Luke liveme video post dolly suicide
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8

this cunt needs to be behind bars

What did he do?

TO-DO
Clean chatlogs
Luke liveme video ids
????
Profit

Can user post the webm of texts with her family explaining her 5 suicide attempts and how if she tried again she'd succeed. I thought I saved it. Thanks

bump

As for the chatlogs I can clean them up a little bit. I'm not a programmer so it's just some find and replace in notpad++. The chats wouldn't have usernames or timestamps since that's too much of headache for me.

Is there any interest in this? Until a more skilled user can properly clean them? I'm thinking of posting to /g/ or something.

Example:
ghostbin.com/paste/pe28q

I'll repost it:

At the 2 minute mark she said she had the worst day ever. Says "me and my best friend got into an argument because she thought I was whoring around." This was probably her friend Lizzie. Then she says she broke up with her boyfriend because of what her friend said about her being a whore.

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120

Later in that stream at the 20:24 mark she gives a little more detail about breaking up with Luke. Says she "dumped him today because of what he kept making me do and shit like that, and I just couldn't do it."

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224

The stream dated on the 17th, at around the 18:37 mark, she states that she doesn't have a boyfriend when someone asks. Says she dumped because she "just couldn't do it with him."

youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117

But by the 20th, she's back with Luke. She's putting on makeup and getting her hair ready for a skype call with him later. At 23:30 mark says "My hair is in pigtails, that is Luke's biggest turn on."

youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410

The server took too long to submit your post. Your post was probably still submitted. If it wasn't, Holla Forums might be experiencing issues right now – please try your post again later.

So some attention craving trailer trash slut that fucked her step-Dad & is rumored to have done nude cam shows for Sand Niggers is degenerate pedos hung herself…

And this white trash whore's death is some how a tragedy?

Sounds Amanda Todd 2 - Autistic Boogaloo

Her only 2 internet boyfriends Luke and Ben:

There is so much more, but this is a quick summary.

Sad!

This, but unironically.

Her 200 boyfriends included the entire football team:

There is so much more, but this is a quick summary.

Sad!

This, but completely ironically.

There should be a memorial fund, or maybe rake up donations for suicide prevention in her name.

There should be a party fund, or maybe rake up donations for suicide encouragement in her name.

Make a documentary then donate 5% of the proceeds to suicide awareness. Keep the rest.

Make a comedy then donate 95% of the proceeds to suicide encouragement. Snort the rest.

I'm a programmer, I can clean it.

Cough up a dollar for the lady Holla Forums. We often laugh at this stuff but there are some who get shit on so hard and undeservedly that helping promote a way out is worthwhile
afsp.org/take-action/give-a-gift/in-memory-of/

That would be awesome user.

my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip chatlogs in json format

Thank you

Her mom had a gofund me 5 days before dolly's suicide.

gofraudme.com/beware-fake-gofundme-campaigns-teen-killed-livestream/

Link?

archive.is/KhdCg

So these are no good. Thanks for warning me.

I wouldn't give any money to the family. Especially the mother…

Yeah. It says the funeral was already paid for.

This looks better if people want to give in her name.

Yeah from what I remember the was a funeral expense gfm but it was already paid for and she was cremated.

where you get those unseen photos? any more?

They should be in the mega archive in OP's post in the instagram folder

that makes me even more sad, 1 day she's here smiling and the next she is ashes.

there is no god

rip

F

if you like me, tell me why
if you don't like me, tell me why

Sorry OP, no matter how many of these threads you make, Katelyn still isn't going to HANG OUT with you.

Get it? Hang out…cause the slut hung herself?

fucking hell m8 i almost choke with the pizza

░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀
░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█▄▀░░█░█░░▀█▀░░█▀▀░░█░░▀▄▀░█░█░
░▀░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀▀░░▀░░▄▀░░▀░▀░

PLEASE DONT CRY WHEN YOU FIND ME IN THE WILLOW TREE UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AND THIS DEMON INSIDE JUST WOULDNT LET ME BE SO LEAVE ME SWAYING IN THE BREEZE ALONE AND KNOW I LOVED YOU DOWN DEEP IN MY BONES

By the away, she had more boyfriends, i'had talked with a girl from Georgia and she give me that information.

Miss. Katelyn N. Davis, age 12 of Cedartown, passed away on Friday, December 30, 2016. She was born on February 20, 2004 in Rome, GA.

Miss. Katelyn is survived by her mother, Tammy M. Parish Rogers; father, Matthew Reed Davis; sister, Abbigail Rogers; brother, A.J. Rogers; several extended family members also survive.

gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605

:/

The police are already looking into seeing if she was just saying her stepfather was doing these things to get attention on the internet. That's fairly common here. Girls saying things that didn't happen to get sympathy. Children's services had been to her home several times before she died and found no evidence of anything happening
She was being bullied at school for the way she dressed and the amount of boyfriends she had because at 12 most girls aren't interested in that.
She had been treated for depression and suicide attempts in the past but you can't be diagnosed schizophrenic in the United States until you're 18.
Her mother got her cell phone when she found her in the yard and now my friend Kristen, the investigator, has the phone.

See

She filmed her own rape because her mother didn't believe her.

All of her abuse has been confirmed by numerous family members and even by her mother in one of her liveme videos

And my hot friend, never talk with me about Katelyn after that.
I will try and other day.

Fuck that link hurts fam. Too little too late.

In English please

Which one is lying?

Katelyn said, “I’m sorry” over two dozen times in her final video post.

No, Katelyn…it is we (humanity, the world) who should be apologizing to you. We didn’t hear, or at least listen, to your cries. We failed to recognize the signs. We ignored you – whether it was for selfish reasons, or we were just too busy in our own little lives.

You did nothing wrong. It is no sin to crave love and acceptance. It is right to desire a happy childhood. It is our fault in allowing your agony to continue to grow until your mind could fathom no other alternative. We are sorry for not taking the chance to help you, to listen to you, to offer you a kind word or a smile, or to simply give you a hug.

Forgive us, Katelyn Nicole Davis. May those who truly care about you (which now includes many you never met) experience some comfort in knowing that you no longer hurt.

Is this parody?

well said

No amount of virtue-signaling cuck-speech is going to bring her back. Hell this were true even if she wasn't dead.

but where's the webcam video

I'm not lying, i have a friend, and she tell that to me.

I forget quote you.

Where the YouTube anons at?

Here.

none of whom she ever met

Do you prefer to have only the speech messages or do you want me to include messages about who has joined, left, been blocked, etc?

and here

Hey, didn't know you went on Holla Forums, lol.

Just the messages with timestamps preferably

You can lose the join / parts.

Thanks user

Without usernames?

Haha awesome. Anything new to report going on in your comment sections?

The one luke video we got came from a youtube comment. Which lead to his doxing. Just curious if anything worthy of posting has happened

She knows Ethan, and you anons just know about her life in internet, talk with Lizzie and you will really understand.

Yes usernames please

Dennis Donaghue lives in Massachusetts and has been commenting a lot. He wants to know where Luke lives, can someone help me out with that? I tried downloading Luke's video: file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8 on JDownloader but it won't appear for some reason. :/

Here's the video

He lives at
129 Parker St Norwell MA 02061

GIVE TO HIM, JUST SEND IN A SOCIAL MEDIA!

OH BOY, KEVIN WILL BE TORTURED.

Thank you! Yeah, I was on the thread last night lurking and wondering if that was his confirmed address. I want to upload the video of Luke but I'm sure he'd flag it down.

Be careful about where you post the info, for the sake of your channel

For sure. I sent him a message, not gonna release it in comments or anything like that.

moralfag get out plss

cheaper suicide ropes**

Done.

mega.nz/#F!QUFGhADQ!0vdHpHc9ycHpCSQt-9WqUA

I included both normal messages and danmaku messages, which I suppose are sent privately. These ones are marked with a ":~" after the username.

Thank you based user.

TO-DO

Clean chatlogs ✔
Luke liveme video ids

You can't just assault someone, we have a judicial system, please call the police because this "Dennis Donaghue" is impeding an investigation.

user, don't be rash, the police will handle it. Give them the info.

And here they are in UTF-8 with emjoi's / smileys
my.mixtape.moe/hvehve.zip

Whoever is control of the mega archive please add this

He knew more about her than anybody. I'm sure she even told him she was going to commit suicide and he didn't do anything.

Rich suburban gangster with a weapons cache? From his FB page.

Interesting, haven't seen this.

Aren't they the same?

Agreed. Just keep the investigation going.

She didn't mean anything to him, he was already dating other live.me girls at the same time he was dating her.

what's with all the fags wishing her peace and F for her? she deserved it. she could've not been a walking manifestation of retardation and kept her shit together. she's a degenerate slut hicky drama whore. paying tribute to her when?

Is he pretending they are his?

Could be replicas for all I know, but the knifes / brass knuckles are real enough.

busted

Haha, good find! Should've reverse-searched it myself…

Yeah the mixtape link just has the smiley's converted. And I removed two 0 byte files

Explain this, who are the others girls?

You first.

no u

Not busted. He just posted some pics of knives/guns he found on Google. What's wrong about that? Doesn't mean he actually owns them…..

Don't try logic with the beta orbiter pedos beating off to the dead slut. The 4chan cunts think fullchan's le l33t hax0rs cause of the shit benji & the /baph/oles did the last couple years.

The remnants of mask fag anonymoose SJW pedos the likes of srhbutts & the tranny goons from SA.

lol $200 fam

first paycheck from dunkin doughnuts

Yeah, stock images though, at least some of them.

lol

i don't want to logic with them. i want them out. but fucking dysnomia. fuck's sake

Livin' large.

ANSWER TO ME.

b-but mmuuh sekrit club

Kinda shows the downward spiral of fullchan. from the based cripple banning moral fags like them for shits & giggles….to pig farmer jim fostering an SJW hug box that cries over some dead cam slut.

Ok, I replaced them in the folder. I left the 0 byte files to express that those weren't forgotten, but were empty chats.

Somebody forcing you to read the thread? No? Where's your self-control, then?

Not the user who posted this but in his liveme video he talks about his new girl. Which is a week after dollys suicide.

I'm sure it's safe to assume he was talking to other girls at the same time.

Thank you

Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay. lol at hipster edgelord

Thank you, i want know who are that girls, probably them know if Luke is a true pedophile.

I have no problem with feels, but if people believe half the shit and "evidence" of these guys and how they were supposedly responsible for her killing herself…that is just pathetic. Fuck with them all you like, but don't convince yourself that any of the stuff posted here isn't cherry picked, edited to hell and back, or coming from anything near reliable or non biased sources.

Be a moralfag, spill feels, white knight, get payback, whatever you like. Just don't lie to yourself and start believing your own bullshit.

fuck you

I agree with you for the most part. I'm not looking for someone to blame for her death.

It's more of a collective blame rather than a single person anyways

She was driven to it by multiple people, no doubt. Pedo boyfriend is only one, doesn't we shouldn't shine a light on him.

i don't frequent, this is officially my 3rd time opening 8chat.net D:

it's kinda sad. i think the best solution with any dying forum/board is to leave for about a year and come back to tell them that you warned them they'd get nuked/get died/completely faggoted. i think i might do that.

Handgun may be his. Didn't return a result when I searched.

you are missing some full broadcasts on your channel

and nothing of value was lost. get over yourself.

it's a public anonymous image board. it's a revolving door and there's nothing you can do about it.

if you want to control everything that is posted start your own private forum where you can control what's said and deem posts worthy of your viewing

So find him already, this witch hunting will go on forever.

you are a newfag. your opinion is discarded. gas yourself

You're pretty sick to insinuate that, aren't you?

All insults. That's what you're about.

In a thread discussing suicide.

Or the guy who posted it might have posted those stock photos himselfand bot gotten them from his FB page at all. Here are the things we don't know.
Where is your head at? Don't just swallow anything anyone tells you, anonymously on a board made up of liars lying everyday for fun.

Ah, I see. No problem with that, I never used to visit this frequently until these Dolly threads came to be and it actually effected me so I decided to make a YouTube channel. Thank you very much for uploading the full livestreams by the way! I was going to but didn't have the ability to with my one, crappy internet and two, my phone number not verifying the account, as it's already on my main YouTube. Keep up the great work!

I wouldn't expect anything less of an oldfag of your caliber. You just don't get it. lrn2internet. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and you're refutable opinions

leave

You're a sick fuck, you probably posted this

Pay attention to replies like this. Deception and catfishing (not who they say they are) is rampant and fucked with Katelyn's head. Do it right, Holla Forums. You'll get played otherwise.

the problem w/ you newfags is that you probably were never part of an online community before. You don't know that respect is earned. Your opinions are worthless since you devoted nothing of yourself to Holla Forums. You are the death of anything you touch with such retarded attitude. I genuinely fucking hate you.

i bet you've been here for less than 3 months.

There you go, again. Please leave.

Hate only hurts you in the long run…

your channel is missing
yolo-14806895995998042066–20161202224036
yolo-14806416867549760190–20161202092155
yolo-14829538074889050317–20161229033702
last one is borken but still has audio

Only a week, but I learn quickly. I don't devote all of my life to imageboards. I'm not sure why you're proud.

being a faggot hurts you forever.

No, that would be the molestation i cri evry tiem

███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒
█████▒▒▄▄██▄▄▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▌▒▄███▀▀▒▀▄▒▒▒
████▒▒▀▀▒▒▀▀█▀▐▒▌▒▒▒▐▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒
███▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌▒██▌▒▒▀██▒▒▒▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█░░▐░▐░░▌░▒▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒█░░▌▄█▄▄▄█▄▌░▐▒█▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█░▌▄█████████▄░▐▒█▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▐█▄█████████████▄▄▌▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀░▐░▌▌▀▌▀▀█▀▀▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

It's your funeral. But whatever you do, don't be skeptical, ask for proof, or use critical thinking. Here's a simple step you could do.

Screencaps of his FB page pasts where you got these pics, and link. No offense, just want to verify.

That's it. Not very hard. Or just believe what anyone tells you or posts.

your bait wears out quickly

You're a concern-troll, leave the thread. I just reported you.

:^)

facebook.com/luke.callahan.14224

Bait. No, i'm talking to a turbo-man-child that thinks sitting at a computer, browsing a website makes him cooler than everyone else.

Kinda like getting employee of the month at Burger King.

Is that a hat?

So, call the cops and Dunkin Donuts stores in his town. What are you waiting for?

Thanks

I called the 4 nearest DD's to his house

No luck. Actually think he works at Sears. We have his dad's phone number too

Okay, did you notify the fucking FBI yet?

that's true, some videos would crash any video player, of which youtube would refuse. The last one is as you say only visually corrupt, i'll attempt to throw them up again!

For what?

Do you guys upload them as TS or do you convert them to mp4 first?

ur a faggot

Doesn't match.

What about the roof angles?

kinda like having a bloated ego? you fucking kikes.

Seems like it could've been on any side of that house, as long as it was in a room with the roof angle.

It's definitely the house tho

The window itself doesn't match. One is actually the shape of a cross (interior), the other is rounded with a cross divider (exterior.) The spacing is too tight on the interior cross one too.

Does anybody know how this works? (pics related)

Might be able to get Luke's replays and the rest of Katelyn's replays.

For what?

No I really don't understand. Report him to the FBI for what? Posting pictures on his FB?

preying on a child

That's dumb and won't go anywhere. Sending old Facebook posts as tips to the FBI about a troubled and now dead girl dating an older guy (among many more) will get filed under "stop bother us with this bullshit."

So basically, some cam slut lolli got her pussy stretched by her step-dad, loved it so much she went turbo slut & fucked half her middle school, did nude cam shows for niggers & muslims - then hung herself.

How is this any different than the dozens of other horny teen sluts that go slut mode & can't handle the consequences of being a degenerate cunt?

She really IS Amanda Todd 2.0.

Made a video of Luke talking and cut out the long silence breaks. Could this be flagged down from my YouTube if I uploaded it?

But amanda todd was cute

by the way can someone share the video where she shows her boobies? I have lost it

I'm not sure. Do you have any strikes against your channel?

There's got to be some form of fair use this falls under. Just don't title it PEDOPHILE LUKE EXPOSED. Maybe disable the comments? I'd go for it.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268?hl=en

youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html

Just make sure you're aware of the rules and you don't break them. Make sure you can defend against any reports against the video. I'm not that familiar with youtube, so I really don't know

If it's under 12mb post it here too

I tried SQL-inject it, but didn't work. I don't know how big Live.me databases are, but it could be something around terabytes. I'm trying to see if there is any pattern for generating video IDs, it's probably not random, because otherwise it would be necessary to check against possible duplicates. If I were to design it, I would make it as a function of the user ID and the timestamp.

Dude, face facts. This is Holla Forums. If you weren't a degenerate of some sort yourself, you wouldn't be here at all.

Also known as dating.

I tried posting it on here, it won't upload.

Nope, no strikes on my channel. I'll think about uploading it.

Uploaded it guys: youtube.com/watch?v=_izgD00_txY

I also searched for a pattern between Katelyn's ID and the replay IDs / timestamps but didn't find anything.
(But I also don't really know what I am doing lol)

I can't listen to this spoilt suburban brat doing his nigga act anymore.
Hopefully Dennis Donaghue will

I know it's a rought 5 minutes. But I did it for the +1 view

you bigtime nao, fam

Could you make a Torrent?

It could be a global counter that is incremented at every new video streamed on Live.me.

I highly doubt it. That would mean there are well over 14,814,728,335,817,153,596 (fourteen quintillion …) replays.

There is a Mega archive:
mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw
which we can update unlike a Torrent.
+ a Torrent would expose our IPs and most of us don't like that.

I miss you, Katelyn.
I know we never met or spoke and you didn't know who I was because I didn't know who you were, but I would have been your Senpai. Please wait for me to follow you into the dark. I love you.

rest in peace small retard

someone post the actual suicide video stream

Test

its the 3rd post its on youtube to and everywhere else just google it

Are you saying that it's 4:30 of crappy nonsense shit and 4 fuckingseconds of her hanging? Where's the rest?

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

Stop being jealous cause you can't attract 12 year olds. Luke was probably the best thing that happened to her before her suicide.

You can tell in the YouTube video where she talks about him…that she is genuinely happy. Granted the guy probably just wanted sex but thats besides the point. Now if he did dump her and called her ugly….then yes his an asshole. But stop trying to ruin the guys life

The real problem was her household. And her dependency on social media to get the attention and love she craved. So I blame society

Here's her talking about luke

even an autistic neckbeard should be able to attract a 12 year old trainwreck like that

Yeah, thanks.
Anyway the bestgore page says that there's a 15 minutes long version. Has anyone it? Is it maybe in the mega archive?

Btw does anyone remember if she mentions luke In her last goodbyes?

I saw the 42 minute version one. I was wondering why it ended abruptly. I was expecting to see the moment her mom found her hanging. Did the tablet/computer she was recording her suicide with run out of battery? Or did the person recording on live me stop recording?

It would be morbidly interesting to see the moment her mom finds her.

please share the link

The battery ran out. The video you saw was not a "recording from someone" but the uploaded video from the live.me database.

Here is the link to it (it has been deleted a long time ago…)
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.m3u8

haven't anyone made a copy of it?

She does, yeah. She apologizes for not being good enough for him. Not sure of the exact wording, though. I'd rather read a transcript of it than watch it or even hear it again.

Again… It's not the fucking 42 minutes long one

There are many copies all over the internet.

That's her final words

The video is in the mega archive

So there's no video of her mom finding her?

No

No

Its not on bestgore? It should be that's where I saw it. All it is her hanging while you hear cars pass by. Then you hear her mom call her several times. Then you hear her phone ring several times and vibrate

It is on bestgore but somebody >>6638666 is obviously too retarded to find it

Jesus christ the spoon feeding. The original un watermarked source is in the mega archive. It's also available on many other websites including fucking youtube.

Google is your friend

this

fuck. well that sucks. It seems she was looking for love. But luke just wanted to see her naked or whatever.

I still blame the parents. Kids shouldn't have even have phones tbh

The bestgore link is down/expired
As it's on mega

I blame the stepdad, the real dad, the mom, luke, the kids that bullied her, and everyone around her who saw what she was going through and didn't help her.

A transcript wouldn't be a bad idea. It'd be easier to link to certain things she's said without having to dig through hours of video.

I wonder how accurate the youtube auto subs are

Well it's probably for the best that wasn't recorded. Imagine how horrifying that moment was for her mom. Especially if her little brother and sister were with her. Shit sucks fam

Which video in the MEGA has the long version of this?

Why is her stepdad still alive again?

Haha not very accurate it seems.

Fuck off. Match the numbers with the link user above posted and find it.

Comments are going to get this video TOS'D

We need a thowaway youtube channel just for luke dox lol. People are riled up!

lmao she's dead

someone should photoshop her on this image
finally Elliot Rodgers gets the white woman he deserves in heaven

I'm the uploader of that video. Should I disable the comments?

Where's the evidence she fuckdd anybody in middle school?

There are still fagets begging for this vid? LOL. Should a got it when was posted the first 30 times. Never ceases to amaze me how late to the game some of you mongoloids can be.

Now feast your eyes on this screencap just taken on my phone of the glorious 42 minute version where you see her sweaving the noose, fumble around with it a few times trying to figure out how to get it hung properly in the tree, and finally, after a very long goodbye speech, she hangs herself. She then hangs there as the sun goes from dusk to total darkness while her mom yells her name over and over. Passing cars and the occasional phone ring present a very eerie and surreal nuance to the scene. Finally, it ends, either because the device died or the person on the other end of the broadcast stopped recording. Probably the former since I can't imagine someone stopping it there

Welp, gonna go watch it now. Helps me sleep. Too bad you faget anons don't have it. Good luck

Also, does anyone know how her body was able to sway for so long? Seems that it eventually would have become still. I doubt there was any wind that strong because you would have heard it in the device's mic

It's a hard call to make. If you disable comments it stops the discussion. If luke reports it, the comments alone are enough to get it removed and the conversation stops.

Can you remove comments that link to his social media profiles? Maybe put a disclaimer in the description telling people not to post personal info on Luke.

Then maybe we could upload a dox video on liveleak or somewhere it won't get pulled immediately and just link to it in the comments

so where is the fucking suicide video?

what suicide vidoe?

There are many Luke's(pesos) on the internet. Especially on webcam apps

If parents were smart enough not to give their kid a smartphone. They would never encounter such people

Her live streaming her suicide says a lot. That seemed to be the only way she got anybody to pay attention. That's what happens in this digital age. The online world was her escape from her shitty life. now even online people rejected her and bullyed her. So of course she saw suicide as the only solution!

But the blame still goes to the parents. The foundation of her misery was her household and possible the past molestation experiences.

Didn't she commit suicide and stream it? Well did anyone get the recording?

no idea what you're talking about.
no suicide here.

so why the fuck is everyone being autistic detectives about this Katelyn Nichole Davis girl? I thought she committed suicide?

I don't normally reply to people but…

she's a popular youtuber now. it was all staged

nope. its all roleplaying.

so why the fuck are any of you giving a fuck about this girl? hear she was raped. so what. tons of people get raped and don't go ahead and start their gay little vlogs about their shitty feelings.

Literally the second video on this link. are u guyed retarded or trolling?

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/>>6638840

none of its real. its a youtuber faking all the videos.
we're playing along for entertainment.
the suicide video isn't even convincing.

After reviewing all the evidence I believe you samefag. Clearly this is a false flag.

DID YOU SEE HOW FAST IT GETS DARK!

CMON! FAKE NEWS!

i am happy you have reached your conclusion.
you can now stop searching for the fake suicide video, and move on in peace.
amen.

Pedos* damm out correct

Is your post a false flag too?

you're correct this one has been gone all this time, unless someone has a copy!

nevermind the file works i downloaded it, it's just the suicide video. it must've been her last.

pesos out!

yes

How to hide spam / shitposts for people who might not know how.

It's kind of funny that he always seems to show up immediately after autosage, just to sage the thread kek

Is anyone friends with the family on facebook?

There was a youtube comment claiming the trailer has been vacated and the katelyn's siblings are with the grandmother and tammy (the mother) is missing in action

what would you do to her if you were in that room at this present time?

Good question i would fuck her hard and then shoot my load in her.

the grandmother is there but she's a bit of a fuckin potato, don't bother messaging her.

Yeah I first saw her comment on bestgore. Literally all the comments where about fucking her dead corpse then and comment from grandma…

derp it wasn't the grandmother it was the aunt

miscopy.com/3610/bestgore/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

MORALFAGS GTFO!!!.

Is there a way to hide the spammer

have you got a collection of those? thanks!

Yes, see

You can report him too for spam

All starting to make sense now. Can you link her kikebook

Could you celebrate your freedom of speech with more diversified images?

hand me a download to your collection, baby.

Stop responding to him

That's fine, you're just wasting your time.

Hide posts, report when it's obviously spammy. Rinse and repeat. He obviously has a condition.

that'd be cool, try mega.nz.

it's alright, at least you have it for yourself as a backup.

MODS = GODS

MODS = Fags.

lol is this too much guys?

anything i should add or remove?

Added social media urls

Also I noticed in chat logs he says the he'll call her later (I'm not sure if that means skype or if they actually exchanged phone numbers) But if he did the police might have that. It's a small police investigation in Georgia and it's not a murder investigation. But he might be on their radar depending on how much they're actually investigating. Most likely the rape and molestation are on the front burner.

Nice work. And these were just his public comments during her streams. Tip of the iceberg.

Sorry for the triple post added kevin gabe youtube comments.

I figure this is nice and shareable for the youtube pitchforks etc. or anyone really

Youtube anons reall should upload this video

Claim that the children have been removed from the trailer

Can you not?

I got that clip from youtube but it was removed for some reason

Maybe the audio. Copyright infringement?

I removed the audio and cut the slideshow at the end

Good.

Is there a youtube user here? I need some help

what do you need help with?

Youtubes backward ass pm system

I want to pm you and see if you get a notification or if it's buried.

In Memory of Katelyn Nichole Davis YT
Respond to this

Approve my comments it won't get your channel TOS'D

Youtube is fucking retarded

It begins

slow day

Someone found anything about Alexa?
I search every day and almost nothing about her.

Someone found anything about Alexa?
I search every day and i've almost nothing about her.

no

no

Someone found a way to get all live.me replays?

Do we have the guy's real age yet? He told her 19, but he's allegedly 20 on OkCupid. And what's with the aliases?

real slooooow

Give her a call and ask where she is

Number is dead or off

"Person is not accepting calls at this time"

i don't get it either. maybe he started the okcupid profile with kevingisvack and it stuck? he also says his name is jeff in some of the chat logs

who knows if she even has that number anymore, I n december she was sharing katelyns phone.

No suprise there.

In other news sombody on facebook claims that Tammy no longer has access to her page because it's "under investigation". I dunno if that means by (((Zuckerberg))) or by the police dept. One of her friends works at Polk County police and posts lame conservative memes.
Another random person claimed Tammy has been trying to delete evidence off social media but offers nothing to back that up.

Katelyn first dyed her black in July so the user who theorised summertime pool molestation was probably correct.

Pics related for Tammy's injury (and morphine addiction) and Anthony's drunkeness. I think Barbara Zinck is Tammy's mother.

Smokes menthol cigarettes, what a fucking faggot.

Gimme some sauce with those dubs.

what the fuck does he mean by

I think he means that Tammy was more of a slave driver than a mother.

She didn't think so.

Yikes.

At the end of yolo-14806389668956166102–20161202083703 she uses katelyns phone to send a text.

Tammy drawls "we're sharing it" but it also sounded like she said she was texting "daddy" instead of Daphne so maybe she was being sneaky around Bobby. Perhaps some good ole user can decipher that accent better than me.
Anyway come Dec 29 Tammy had her own phone because Katelyn threatend to reciprocally smash it (argument stream).

kek

True, I forgot that.

she liked anime though

has anyone looked into this?

I'm not really sure what it's talking about. I think it's more in reference to behavior at school. Some of the bullys / shittalkers are trying to deflect after she actually went throught with it.

I don't think it's in reference to the livestream.

Yeah – Kevin G(abe), Steve O, Jeff, maybe others. So he creates all these aliases for himself, but then cruises for 12 year olds under his real name?

He's a moron. He was using his Kevin Gabe youtube account to defend Luke, even though his twitter clearly says Luke (Kevin G.). The guy is not bright.