Seth "DUDE" Rogen

How and why is this fat sack famous? He's not funny, he's not good looking, and he can't act. Every movie he's attached to is worse for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Rogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((()))

hot

Beats me

Care to back that statement up? inb4 You can't.

He's jewish.

DUDE

That's an unfounded lie you Holla Forumstard. He is undoubtedly white. You Holla Forumstards just call any white "person" you don't like jewish to deflect from the fact that whites are unilaterally subhuman.

but that's wrong you fucktard

You already made it clear that he has no talent whatsoever and ruins everything that he's in. What other reason could there be?

You know it was kind of funny back when it was satire, but you kidlet chumps have taken the joke way too far. Jews are literally just an ethnicity of European White like Polish or Irish..

t. kike

t. butthurt NEET virgin

t. butthurt NEET virgin kike

I'll have you know I menorah'd multiple white girls at my barmitzvah, as does any jewish person. There is no such thing as a jewish virgin.

lol

Because dude weed

Seth Rogen is white.

You said that already.

That wan't me stop persecuting me.

DELETE THIS

I am VERY disappointed that this isn't a real website.

I can't tell the difference between Holla Forums trolls and actual jews anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Rogen

Black men and jewish women create beautiful beautiful people, hybrid vigor. Look at Barack Obama, he is a beautiful beautiful man and a perfect example of uh the beauty of a jewish woman and black man's child, okie doke?

Well based Milo is jewish but he's still a good guy and based nationalist so it doesn't matter really.

Get in my asshole schwartze!

And? That doesn't mean that he got work for that reason does it? You may not like him but plenty of people do, he's got an audience of devoted fans. What do YOU have? Are you jealous of Mr. Rogens success in life?It's not "Da jooooz" fault that you are a brain dead moron you need to look inward and do some soul searching and grow the fuck up. I truly pity you and your kind…It's a tragedy.

He's bad in YOUR opinion lots of people love him and find him hilarious. Did you even watch sausage fest? It's a legitimately funny film and it's Seth who carries it the whole time. Maybe he's not appealing to you personally but lots of people find him to be a funny, relatable and loveable guy. If you can't deal with that fuck you.

I like how none of you presented any evidence that he only gets work because of "Da Joooooooooooz". It's almost like there isn't any. To be completely honest I'm actually starting to believe that your ONLY reason for disliking Mr. Rogen is your latent antisemitism, do you have ANY arguments other than "Da Jooooooz"?

Indeed.

Of course not, what kind of anti-semite would spew such unfounded hatred and bigotry..

Black jews are the true master race.
Eric Andre is so shit at jokes that even cuckservatives walk all over him.

I have it on factual evidencial evidence that Barack Obama is the direct descendant of Yakub through the fatherly line.

He is the true Messiah of the negro peoples tbh fam

Hi JIDF

Not an argument you pathetic neckbeard virgin cuckold racist anti-semite ignorant white trash hick.

Hi Holla Forums!

Hey how ya doin. How's the weather in Tel Aviv today, pretty early to start work isn't it?

Hi.

"If we kill ourselves, our enemies lose"
-White "People"

Still no arguments? What a surprise! Confirmed for Holla Forumsyps.

You're not a true communist.

We destroyed brit/pol/, we have taken control of your board and made it shit, we have infiltrated Holla Forums to the core, and now you flail out and seek other boards to shitpost on. We are winning, and we won't stop winning. The day of the white man is coming to an end.

damn you sure showed me lmao

Is that supposed to be something to brag about? Maybe you crippled-cock losers should get a life then.

DEATH TO ALL FASCISTS

pathetic racist cucks LOL

I NEVER SAID THAT YOU LIAR! LITERALLY EVERYBODY WHO VIEWS THIS THREAD CAN SEE THAT! ARE YOU A SLANDERERER OR A RETARD?

BACK YOUR RACIST GIBBERISH UP! Oh yeah…YOU CAN'T!

Name the economic tenents and philosophies of fascism ? protip you can't

Fascism is fascism. If you are not a progressive you are a faschist.

What did he mean by this?

Hillary will never be President.

What is happening ITT?

Holla Forumskidlets are raiding Holla Forums, pathetic LOL

ya lol fucken pissbaby shitlords LOL

lol yeah it was pretty funny

At least you admit the egregious deaths of the 14 million.

When did that happen? Oh yeah, when the allied forces firebombed German civilians and shot those who tried to run away, all without any actual German troops stationed anywhere near the targeted cities. That's some heroics right there. Tremendously moral.

The Germans firebombed British citizens first, killing over 300,000 innocents.

next time it'll be 28 million

i feel old as shit

why am i still using this fucking site

fuck it

And there it is! The beast reveals himself…Thank you for removing your mask and giving all of us a glance of your disgusting visage! I'm truly greatful, TRULY! You just did ALL of my work for me! Guess what pollard? Nazi scum are NOT very popular outside of your safe space

THIS is the kind of man who impatiently screams about "DA JOOOOOOOZ!" while point blank refusing to provide any evidence for his claims! A sick fuck of the highest degree…A literal fucking NAZI! Remember this lesson next time you hear a bigot rambling about "MUH JOOOOOOOISH CUNSPIRICY!". They can NEVER back up their claims (Fake news doesn't count stormtrolls, DUH!

lol triggered

Reminder that /leftycucks/ are an extreme version of SJWs in the left/right spectrum

Wrong. The British assaulted first and the Germans returned fire. During the whole war and long before it, Germany tried to find peace with the British empire, which is why bombing Britain only happened late in the war. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know Hitler had a boner for the British Empire, something which Churchill sure didn't when he ran away to his place in the country side prior to the rest of the public being alerted of incoming German reprisals.

Don't change the subject stormtard, your slippery shenanigans are not going to work here. Answer the damn question.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT SETH ROGAN ONLY GETS WORK BECAUSE HE'S A "JOOOOOOO"? DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ANY OR WERE YOU JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE EARLIER?

Want to debate the subject? Protip: I will fucking DESTROY you.

Who the fuck is Seth Rogen?

Where's your proof that Seth is actually talented? In the same vein, where's your proof that Adam Sandler is talented enough that he still gets money to produce movies? Neither are funny, nobody enjoys watching them, and yet they both find work. But it's just a coincidence, right? Yeah, just a coincidence that two Jews in a Jew-dominated media keep getting money to be talented fuckwards in movies with zero appeal. Silly paranoid me.

A man who is MUCH more successful than you. Does that trigger your racecucked little mind? Enjoy the cognitive dissonance, it's on the house.

So you DON'T have any proof? Great to know.

poor lil' cumskin

Does having a piece of your dick bitten off since infancy really make a person this miserable?

keep projecting cumskin NEET virgin loser white trash hick chumpturd

Go eat more foreskin.

lol

I will. And because of it I will live to a ripe age of 200 while you will die a malnourished virgin NEET. I regularly eat aborted fetuses and foreskins raw and fresh to extend my lifespan.

This is your mind on right wing propaganda.

More ad hominem…Nice.

that's pretty gay

milo is a based aryan god you leftypol shill

You best be trolling…

he's just a stupid chgumptrump white trash hick

Adam Sandler is the King of Comedy, he is a GODLY actor and his movies are the BEST. If I had to pick a favorite actor it would be him, he's my hero and I want to be like him one day .

Jews are

BASED

Seth Rogen is Adam Sandler for weedfags

No he's fucking not. He was raised catholic, started his career writing for a catholic publication and was even molested by a priest which is evidently one of their highest honors. Has he on occasion self identified as jewish? Yes, as a way to dodge accusations of anti-semitism the same way he brings up being cornholed by niggers as a way to dodge accusations of racism.
Exact fucking dimwitted goon logic that makes Holla Forums so insufferable: according to jewish law this makes him a jew, suggesting jewish law is actual law that should be observed and followed oy vey fellow goys who are you to question the sacred laws of duh talmud! Meanwhile snyone who looks or listens to him and says he's not anglo is no better than the SJW retard who points to a man with a beard wearing a dress and tries to say he's actually a woman. Of course the same dimwitted mongoloids have no problem with Molyneux being a zionist holohoax pushing jew or Trump felating netanyahu onstage despite the fact Milo spent years pandering to them and defending their interests while Mollyjew or trump would disavow the fucking lot of them at the drop a hat. They're a bunch of hypocritical, larping, intellectually dishonest dipshits who only associate with a cause if it means they can participate in its reduction to a cringe inducing failure Hurr durr I'm a newfag from plebbit who never even heard of Holla Forums back when Milo was being called The Glorious Faggot and destroying the likes of randi harper and sarah butts DERPITY DOO but since I'm here now and following the nu/pol/ herd which literally can't make a single fucking post without using "we" and "us" like some commie sekrit klub hivemind I better just go ahead and call him a faggot and jew too since I desperately need to fit in so bad UHH DURRR. Just a bunch of submoronic sheep bleating in the hope of getting a "you" upboat while the kike mods and their pig farming sex tourist overlord wring their hands as the user numbers increase. Ptooooey. Fuck them, fuck you, fuck this thread, you're okay, fuck Holla Forums and fuck this whole site. I'm out.

>>>/gamergatehq/

Already addressed, learn to fucking read
So is Trump. Are you CRITICIZING TRUMP!? MODS MODS MODS
>>>Holla Forums

Only according to jewish law which you obviously follow meaning you're a jew too. fyi schlomo citing kikepedia is never a good idea "his mother is jewish and his father is an architect" lel.
>>>/ggrevolt/

I fucking knew it.
>>>/gamergatehq/

ITT: Acidman losing his mind

Hey truthseeker I missed you, how you been my dude?

How dare you spit in the face of true communism

Knew what? That someone on h8chan from the beginning, who just referenced methwhale and sarah butts in a post was also familiar with gamergate? Wow good job putting those pieces together sherlock, really congrats. Protip: most people stopped drinking tap water a long time ago.

Samefag. Also if anyone here is Acidman it's the asukaposter that just showed up, unlike him I'm not a namefag or gainfully employed.

>>>/gamergatehq/

LOL

So why do so many easily triggered babies come to Holla Forums and cry about Holla Forums whenever someone makes a shitpost?
What also confuses me is that almost every time it's directed at some fag posting memes that have almost nothing to do with politics.
Are their lives so empty outside of politics that they can't even enjoy shitposting?
Is it some ultra meta-humor that's going so far over my head that it comes off as butthurt?
Does anyone really even know at this point?

Yep, like I said

Thanks for the secondhand embarrassment, sparky.

Yours is the worst kind of cancer.
>>>/gamergatehq/

You're losing it, Acidfag. Quit making those asuka threads too. Holla Forums has enough trash threads.

I like to think it's an actual goon that's slowly losing his mind. He comes here because sperging at a bunch of shitlord drumpfkins on an anonymous imageboard is the only way he knows to vent his impotent liberal rage.

Seems most likely.

They keep rattling off tired memes that no cares about anymore and do the old "just pretending to be retarded" routine as though people are going to get enraged by them.

You really don't know whether to shit or go blind do you. Hopefully your samefag follow up is an improvement.

Nope. Oh well keep swinging goon, with any luck your autism will eventually stop giving you away.

Maybe
>>>/gamergatehq/
would be more your speed.

You should come here more often. Seeing you getting flashback when you were gassed and cremated 6 000 000 times brings a tear to my eye.

$20 says you're still b& from Holla Forums for autistic screeching too.

Where did I say anything about your BO?

i think your problem is that you're assuming anyone still cares enough about your dead board's autistic drama to be butthurt about it other than you

they don't

I get it user. It's not your fault. Acidman can't hurt you anymore. GG is over and everyone involved has moved on to better things. It's all in the past. It wasn't your fault.

all me tbh

#whitegirlsfuckdogs

He also can't laugh like normal people.

Sarah Silverman is one of the few female comedians that are actually funny

Jews own white people. What does that say about white people?

No, they deceive and manipulate white people. You probably think women own men too.

In America they do

Where's your proof that Seth Rogen has a "massive fanbase" of "devoted, loyal fans" who "find him funny"?

Want to debate the subject? Protip: I will fucking DESTROY you.

Is this how Alex Jones' shows are like?
Throw in true redpilled statements alongside 50% bait?

It's more like 2% redpill, 25% bait, and 73% inarticulate yet oddly amusing babble and/or screaming.