how wrong can you be?
mobile.twitter.com/joshgad/status/833704347427028992

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UGqyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHA XD

Would though

(checked)
It was never about her being unattractive. Consensus seems to be that she's an average looking woman who lacks charisma and a subpar actress with weird tics and mannerisms. Entirely correct imho.

ive seen hotter traps

She looks fine (though not in the movie) but she was a bad actress playing a terrible character.
also
dropped

I think one of the things that looked weird about her in the movie was the hair. It was in all these buns that looked ridiculous. You can say Princess Leia's hair or Amidala's hair looked weird but it fit with them and they made it work.

Who is this butterface?

horseface? maybe big teeth but her face is nothing like a horse. its actually pretty broad and not long

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

Those are just nipples, even men have them.

This, but the problem is that jewjew abrams shoves us into our face as if she's the next marilyn moron.

I'm talking about the mounds that the nipples are attached to. most men don't have those at least outside America

I bet you could land a plane on that forehead.

JUDD APATOW ON TRUMP PRESIDENCY: ‘I FEEL LIKE I’VE JUST BEEN RAPED’

archive.is/UGqyI

Wew lad

Nah that's just 1 dude.

Goddamn it Holla Forums, why do you always have to be right?

Of course they are, remember the old saying "Push as far as you can then declare it the center"

this is what we call projection

Its actually 3 guys, the current theory is that its either a PR company trying to make this kike feel good about herself or its her family and friends doing the same

Mrs Potatohead movie when

She is just this generation's Jennifer Garner.

AND she can't act.

It's ONE dude.

ovenworthy

you were saying?

Is that a photoshop..?

she cant act to save her life tough

I agree, but the other side of the coin is Abrams can't instruct his actors for shit and she doesn't have the experience or raw talent to overcome that. It'll be interesting to see her under Branagh, who is at least a proper (if terribly overrated) director.

do you think she fucked chewbacca?

No it isn't

AT least 3 guys.

I didn't get a dime for my Maisieposting…

She isn't Jewish.

I'm not related to her, and sadly she is not my friend…

No, it's not.

Holla Forums is doomed

There has been 2 for over a year…
Yeah, but not because of us. Because you niggers only make unfunny/uninteresting threads

No user, this is how Jewish actresses look like. What you witness when looking at Maisie is the externalized ugliness of the Anglo race.

she's average looking now, so you still have a few years before her shit gets fucked up worse than that other star trek gal before you have to find someone else mediocre looking to jackoff to.

makeup and lighting isnt beauty.
this creature is hideous, lets not kid ourselves