DUDE NEW RICK AND MORTY TEASER OUT LMAO

DUDE NEW RICK AND MORTY TEASER OUT LMAO

Did the animation got worse?

What a perfect representation of what's to come.

Isn't this shit on indefinite delay because Harmon can't stop politsperging?

Dude science lmao

Haven't watched the trailer yet but I assume it's Rick being an over-the-top party animal spouting unfunny memes.

It's a rickroll. Cause his name's Rick, geddit?

normiefag shit. REE

wow… respect the memes or get off my Holla Forums

Hey guys, Rick rolling, member that? Hey guys what's next - guess what, guess what?

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

But hold up! waiiiiit!

StrawberryClock is king of the portal - I WANT TO DRIVE

Heh and Holla Forums said reddit the animation was on indefinite hiatus.

This trailer is just old footage. At this point they should have some new animation to show off, leads me to believe that there are production delays/problems

This - also Dan and Justin are fighting and after watching Harmonquest I can guess why

Where were you when you realized that this is Family Guy 2? It even has the cutaway gags only in the form of random portal gun shenanigans instead.
The worst part is that with a concept like having a portal gun to alternate dimensions they could pull off so many potentially cool things but instead it has all devolved into references and random humor.

Justin is confirmed lurker, I wouldn't say he's 88er or anything but he visits cuckchan a bit. I compare him to say FilthyFrank or idubbbbzz, look at his early comedy and his stand alone stuff also who he works with. He'll virtue signal occasionally on twitter but again he's probably just a centrist/libertarian

Then you have Harmon who I used to think was okay but after listening to Harmontown and HarmonQuest shit got obvious it wasn't. It's a show in which they play D&D, a very loose variation, with comedians. Sounds good right? Well no, every joke that isn't surrealism which is my type of humor that comes from the guy who was in Whose Line every line Dan makes is either "I'm an uncomfortable NuMale…As a white male I…Hmm, not to be sexist…M-maybe I am gay" self-deprication that is sometimes funny but usally just comes across as signalling. So I'd say he's more like an Arin Hanson or a Shane Dawson type.

Now put Justin (Jontron) and Dan (Arin) in a room and you get "Hmmmrmmmm should we DO that joke…?" "Uhhh I feel a little uncomfortable with that…" but unlike Jon, Justin isn't a people-pleaser and so will bite back.

Oh there's the first episode by the way. It's okay when they have the right guest/when the Whose Line Guy is talking. The girl is kinda funny and Dan makes a good joke or two but that's about it.

Have you seen him lately?

Which Whose Line guy? Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady or the random fourth guest? Or are we talking British Whose Line?

Your Jon/Arin comparison is probably apt seeing as eventually Arin became so unbearable Jon vowed never to work with him again.

I honestly think Justin would have been better if he was with e-celebs making shitty toons like House of Cosbys he seems like a good guy

Thin man with hair and long arms

Game Grumps Jon, this is his third form
We had:
Normal Boots Jon as his 1st (Normal Type)
Game Grumps Jon as 2nd (Normal/Fairy)
Now we have 1488 Pewdiepie did nothing wrong Jon (Normal/Gas Type)

Did he wear a hat or was he hatless?

No hat, he look a like a anime

I LIKE TURTLES=

look how funny i'M xxxxxddddd

The irony.

all animation is worse nowadays. It's just shock value, meaningless nude scenes and pedo fanservice

With kikes, as with useful idiots, the ideology is above all. That's why cisbusters went up like a fart in church and ticket sales have been in freefall for the last two decades. Vidya will always make more money because the indies have more of a chance of striking gold than kike led AAA devs at this point.

This show is so random!