Is Vegan Gains the only Redpilled Youtuber left?

Is there anyone more based than Richard? Check out this video of his, 10/10 total redpill. Check it out, friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/foodandhealth/soy-in-the-vegan-diet-a-practical-approach/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being mean to a guy with cancer isn't very nice!

The meatcuck deserved it, tbh.

Veganism is a Jewish meme.

How long until he joins Sargoy's Skeptic+ community?

Nice try, Shlomo.

Fam…

The most redpilled Youtuber in history is still making videos. What the fuck are you talking about?

Ethical vegetarianism/ a Pythagorean diet was used to describe veganism (abstaining form animal products) before the term vegan was coined in the 1940s in England, nice try though kike.

Yes, she is.

Estrogen is not a growth hormone.

Goebbels didn't say "ethical vegetarian question" did he? He also didn't refer to a Pythagorean diet.

Having soy in everything you eat, as vegans often do, is going to be way more estrogen than having 1 glass of milk every 2 days, which is significantly more milk than I drink.

Nigga, what the fuck? Our diets consist mainly of vegetables, fruits, nuts and lentils.

Veganism = Aryanism

Carnism = Judaism

Take the vegpill, fam.

so we're just lying now?

k

Most vegans use lentils as their main source of protein, flesh-fag.

Hitler wasn't even vegetarian…he had a disease (I think gout?) which made it extremely dangerous and unhealthy for him to eat meat except in very small quantities and extremely rarely.

onegreenplanet.org/foodandhealth/soy-in-the-vegan-diet-a-practical-approach/
So is this vegan website just lying about what vegans often eat?

Yeah, and he had one testicle, liked being pooped on, and was a drug addict.

You're an idiot.
Beans (of all types) have 3% protein.
So for 100g of protein a day (a small amount but survivable), you need 3300 g of beans a day.

Yes, you need 3.3 kg of food a day (about 8 pounds) just so you can get an amount of protein enough to get a couch potato through the day.

Don't you know that before the jews, humans lived of bananas and other curved phallic fruits built by god to fit in our hands and mouths?

It was the jews that fooled us into murdering and cannibalizing our very own friend animals, in a barbaric way.

Get fucked, meatcuck.

This is why nobody likes you, grasscuck.
Paleo all day.
Meat is for the gods of olympus.
Lentils and grains are for a rotted stomach and leaky gut syndrome.

According to google you need 500 grams of black turtle beans to have just over 100 grams of protein.

Post a picture of yourself, fatty. This is a vegan, can you even compete?

Enjoy your colon cancer vegancuck.

This is your mind on meat.

Not fat, on a cut atm though so I'm fucking hungry. Just trying to spread the word so everyone will make it.

This is a vegan, can you even compete?

You already asked that. Your mind is short-circuiting from lack of actual food.

fact
Well clearly, people like you are 100% identical to christcucks and SJWs, your entire life revolves around 1 single lifestyle/belief and every single person is either pro-thing or anti-thing (those are absolute enemies who can never be anything other than utter killable enemies).

This is a meat eater, can niggers compete?

Please stop posting pics of vegan people, they all look like fags.

HAHAHAHAHA

What you're suffering from is called cognitive dissonance.

get on my level

You can box a match with one hand tied behind your back in the name of feminism, but why would you?
Come home, white man.

=DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA=

What you're doing is projecting, which proves my point that you're part of the trifecta of leftists, christcucks sjws vegans, all cut from the same cloth.

It's so low test and passive aggressive. Almost like their diet choice turns them into little bitchy ladymen. Really makes you think.

Proves you didn't watch the OP video, meatcuck. Also they had Vegetarians in the 15th century too, one was named Leonardo.

refer to
read it until your reading comprehension levels up enough to understand that post

You're an SJW. Deal with it.

My favorite skit from that whole show.

You're a meatcuck, deal with the colon cancer and heart disease,

I fuckin' love this skit.

I hope all forced memers get stung on the fingertips by bullet ants.
Good fucking god we need a new show to talk about or something.

We need a cycling Seinfeld or King of the Hill thread for actual decent discussion and memery. Some classic show that everyone loved and can talk about. Not fucking GoT.

Yours is the worst form of spam on this board.

Vegans are definitionally not "based" you're whimps, bitches, pussies, worthless braindead cunts denying your own genetic nature and heritage. All it takes to rise to prominence in your circles is roid yourseld the fuck up to achieve results which are incredibly easy for people who eat normal diets of meat. Even when you do find a faggy roid monsters to preach the wonders of your feminizing estrogen filled soy products, they look completely insane and prove this to be the case as soon as they open their retarded mouths.

"H-hello fellow ch-channers…"

This doesn't make any god damned sense, you're using it the way an SJW would, tossing in "cuck" in a way that makes no sense and makes the word meaningless because you want to kill the cuck meme altogether. It's no different from saying "veggiecuck" pointless as an insult, unoriginal as everything else a progressive faggot says, devoid of any humor, bite or wit.

-Vegetables are living things, sentience is irrelevant into whether or not it's alive. To live you must consume other living things, such is simply the nature of things.
-Humans are omnivores. Our teeth were evolved/designed(I don't care) to rend and tear. We are meant to eat meat, you have to make special exceptions to compensate for neglecting your natural diet.
-Is a lion evil or a "cuck"? How about a noble wolf? Dogs, man's best friend? The polar bear? Humans are animals, what's good for the goose and all that. When you make retarded claims like this you insult all of nature.

And last I checked virtually every e-celeb had dismissed vegangains as a completely worthless retard, I remember the golden one utterly bitchslapping his faggy ass ages ago.

Anecdote time: Every vegan I've known has been fat, sickly looking, consisted on a diet of bread and cheese products, and suffering from one deficiency or another, iron most commonly.

In closing,

REPORT SUBMITTED

You can always come join us shitposting on niconico

Vegan threads are obvious bait but Holla Forums is boring right now so I'll respond.

Was the question about milks? Inorganic milk sucks but it is safer to consume than soy anyday. That's how terrible soy is. Also I don't know which shithole you come from where organic milk isn't already readily available. Even better is if you can get raw milk. No nutrients lost in pasteurization which is literally just heated milk and then refridgerating what's left. Organic milk means no antibiotics, not from cows treated with hormones, just milk plus pasteurization. Raw milk is more nutritious and tastes better too.

inb4
Literally so insignificantly small even on a scale of picograms to grams.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512140

Meanwhile soy has the title of being the food with the highest amounts of phytoestrogens and is so abundant in such that menapausal women and traps consume it in high amounts and meanwhile it is so detrimental to men that it reduces sperm count.

Great post.
Chaos is dull and Eris was an attention-seeking whore.

Being crazy from a lack of nutrition =/= redpilled

Lol look at this cuckcuck post.

Excellent post.

Lmao, fucking fags.

kek

L O L

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoilers: When the time for arguments has passed, that means it's time for violence.

You better hope it's still time for arguments.

MORE LIKE JACKSEPTICTANK

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

Which video is that from?

UC Berkley protesters

its just a shitty video

Not what I expected. He looks on the verge of tears. Figured someone must have died.

Some trump supporter was KO'd by commie gangs and university staff, presumed dead at the time.

They were hitting him with weapons while he was lying unconscious.

Except that's completely fucking wrong and not the way the world works at all, you retard.

Do us all a favor and watch this video from the EU Commission. While you spout off memes and unfounded theories that the true path to smite the globalists and ultimate redpill is veganism, the real globalists are outright telling you to your face that they plan to get everyone to stop eating meat except for (((Special Occasions))) and anyone who wants to unhook themselves from the Matrix should be destroyed and forced to assimilate.

Didn't he avoid his grandfather's funeral because he ate meat or something? Also killing kids or something.

I was just about to post this, all the plebs going vegan and stuff like cars and meat becoming a rare luxuries only the rich can afford is part of the (((elite)))'s wet dream. Vegans are truly the goodest of goyim.

Go huff paint, meatcuck.

Is it time?