The new predator cast

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/the-predator-starts-shooting-first-cast-picture-re/1100-6448033/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That kid better not survive.

I thought El was gonna be in it?

Predator better win this time.

That better not be Olivia Munn?

I'm glad that all of the niggers are going get their fucking spines ripped out.

gamespot.com/articles/the-predator-starts-shooting-first-cast-picture-re/1100-6448033/

Holy shit it is. I forgot she butchered her face.

yup

just fuck my movie up senpai

If the movie begins and this entire cast dies in a bus crash in the first few minutes signalling the start of the real movie would it be kino?

It would be wreckino TBH

This looks like a particularly easy crew for any predator to pick off.

I thought the Predator didn't attack women? Or was it just pregnant women?

Predator's not supposed to attack children. It only attacks people who can put up a fight, which either means the kid's the only one who will survive, or that whoever wrote this never watched the fucking movie or its sequel

They look like a bunch of slack-jawed faggots. The complete opposite of the ultimate alpha cast of the original. Wow.

A kid… in a Predator movie?

Why is a fucking child there.

Hopefully it will be like in P2 with the toy gun except with a more eager Predator.

Is this some hipster operator-chic?

Who will be Chris Hansen?

Will he catch the Predator?

Maybe he'll (hopefully) get skinned alive?

I hope so. If they really want people to take it remotely seriously there should be nothing but pure carnage.

Hopefully now that Trump is Emperor there will be a resurgence of absolutely insane 1980's style violence in every medium.

Blonde man standing in the center didn't comb his hair and has a dumb cowlick. He also appears to have shit trigger discipline, but it's hard to say for certain.

They're all pointing their rifles dangerously close to their own toes, if they ND'd into the ground, the ricochet would probably injure them.

0/10 would feel unsafe if they had a firearm within 10 miles of me.

WHY

She fell for the manjaw meme.

It can look ok on European women.

I really hope so. Predator is my all-time favorite 80s character and I expect nothing but pure bloodlust.

But I'm too cynical to take this one seriously - none of them look like they could man good ol' Painless without breaking their nails.

I'm not bashing it, and I think she looks worse without it. People here tend to call every female with a noticeable jaw a manjaw. Noticed it more on Holla Forums but still.

What is the plot for this one? Is it a sequel to Predators?

That's because there's an abundance of slack-jawed faggots in this board. They ought to to back to >>>/boipussy/

Why why why do they keep rebooting and ruining franchises. All these bitch niggers look like they can't even open a ketchup bottle.

All of the deaths will be off-screen and there will be intermittent CGI blood splatters. Gotta get that PG-13 rating so that all the kiddies can see it.

found the perfect grill for ya m8

Nigger, nigger, faggot, faggot, whore, sandnigger, Swedish-rape-target-kid.

The original already had two niggers and a red indiian, along with a spic whore.

The idea was that they were the biggest and the best, and they all died like lambs.

Now they bring in a bunch of rapefugees and swedish cucks.

Fuck them for daring to soil one of the greatest action films ever made.

In a couple of years, millenials saying "hey have you seen predator?"
- "yeah, the kid laying all those booby traps in that mansion was cool, but my favourite was how well he took the mandingo dicks! I heard they used the same digital technique as in nymphomaniac 2!!"

I know you're just pointing that out because its the most common trend in tv and film right now, but the thought of everything being watered down to PG13 seriously keeps me up some nights.

Sweden can't collapse soon enough, I hope they all die in a massive gang rape overnight and that wakes the rest of Europe up, a small price to pay.

They already said the movie's going to be rated R

Two spooks, a slut, Johnny Jihad, some guy who looks like he's ready to get spitroasted by the two spooks, and a kid.

What a shitfest. They might as well have just tried to gurrrlll power it up like Ghostbusters.

Chris Glock, Congo Pirate, Sven McCuck, Rapefugee Bait #1, Christian Slayed-turd, Mei Soh Hau-ni, Alpha Akbar.

If you are going to wish for something, wish for all the jews in S.P.E.C.T.R.E. to instantly combust, leaving the rapefugees without any protection from the general public.

I know who (((Barbara Spectre))), never heard of S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
And no, most Swedes deserve to be raped to death. If you walk into a hungry lion's cage like a fucking retard, and you should obviously no better, you deserve to be eaten. Same principle applies with cheering on the mass invasion of rapefugees into your country. Fuck them.

Get out

Olivia Munn is a meme, she must get work by sucking dick.

Fucking olllllld too.

(((Barbara))) runs S.P.E.C.T.R.E. - it is quite well known, she event hints at it in some videos.

They don't even bother hiding it any more.

know better*
Jesus, I'm retarded.

Are there any adults?

wait a minute. The guy in the last pic is implied to be a sandnigger but he's played by one of the guys from Key and Peele.

Tbh they should make this movie instead.

Jesus it's so obvious now. He's the real father, but his wife left him fo dem niggas at the back, taking the kid with her.

Soooo, it's cuckoldry but the niggas get to say 'muh ho's shorty'

the change in casting from the first one to this new one is a microcosm of what is wrong with the west

I hated Predators & I especially hated the casting for it but at least it made sense for the characters to be "diverse" because it was a selection of human warriors. You had some black ops soldiers, a yakuza, some spic etc etc although the movie implying that the 2 strongest humans were both kikes is just ridiculous

I guess they took the logical conclusion that including japs or hispanics makes it too white and thus the majority of all castings now must be bix nood

This is going to be a total trainwreck. Calling it now, it'll be worse than Predators or even the AVP movies.

should've been an anime

I could have understood maybe 5 years ago when she was trending, but Olivia Munn is past her prime and her 15 minutes. She's Megan Fox tier now, it's sad.

Is that a potato?

This is gonna bomb so hard.

Never has a movie been so predictable

Last 25 minutes

To be continued?

JUST

ha
The woman in the white dress was a top ten kill.

Probably a male on male kiss to show how tolerant and progressive they are.

Meanwhile oliva Mud calls them slack jawed cis.

What a bunch of faggots. Looks like a cast for a sit-com but with some niggers aswell.

And i'm sick and tired of the tough-girl meme. No, you aren't tough, you aren't cool. You're fucking women, you sit and nag and complain and you would've been terrible in a situation with an alien predator.

How long until we can claim the one with Eric Foreman was kino?

lmao what are they doing?

Predator: Concrete Jungle
AvP Original
Predator 2
Predator 1
Aliens
Alien
Prometheus
Alien 3
AvP 2
AvP

Am I wrong?

Aliens
Alien
Prometheus
Predator 1
Predator 2
Alien 3
Predator: Concrete Jungle
AvP 2
AvP

Better casting would be as the predator because she has the jaw for it.

I'm rooting for the Demon That Makes Trophies of Men.

Bunch of SLACK-JAWED FAGGOTS around here…

Talk about a double meaning

She gonna be BLACKED right in front of those limp dicked white bois, right?

ugh i cant believe black people exist, i'm so triggered right now

Predator 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien>Aliens>Predator>Alien 3>The Force Awakens>Predator: Concrete Jungle>AvP>Prometheus>AvP 2

Black people should exist solely to fuck my wife tbh.

unarmed or unworthy prey

Well in that second AVP movie the hunters kid got facehugged and died so there is a chance.

They satisfy white women.

3 niggers (The predator/helicopter pilot, Apollo and the sweaty eggplant)
2 spics (the rebel girl and the lad who could talk taco)
2 americans (the nerd, Shane Black, who is also the director of this movie and the past one and Jesse Ventura)
A bloody dutch
A redskin
A jew (the old man who sends them in)

10 guys, only 3 hwites.

He looks like he has down syndrome.

I wonder how Ripley would manage if she went up against a Predator? Is the Xenomorph Queen more or less powerful than a regular Predator?

Xenomorph Queen is strong but Predators got strategy and skilled fighting abilities. So I think she would have a harder time fighting a Predator.

Xenomorph Queens are smarter than the average xenomorph, and far stronger, but they don't outright utilize strategy, and cunning like the Predator's do.

It's arguable that only the Queens of the Xenomorphs are sentient, where as there is no denying that the Predator is sentient. So it's like that story, the Most Dangerous Game, where the greatest prey is in fact, your fellow man.

I think everyone knows kids ruin television /movies. There is only one reason a director/producer would want a kid in the cast and that is to fuck the kid.

Most humans would get fucked up in true one-on-one with a Xeno or Predator, given their superior strength and speed (and in the Predator's case, intelligence and equipment.)
Dutch had military training to keep his head screwed on and improvise as well as the physical strength and stamina to keep going, and the Predator made a few crucial mistakes, namely underestimating his quarry.
Ripley was the most pragmatic of the Nostromo crew, refusing to let Kane and the others back into the ship after he got attacked, discovering Ash's secret orders, attacking the Alien with flamethrowers after discovering it has acidic blood, etc.
That's probably the most important factor to both of their survival, being pragmatic, keeping calm (for the most part) and adapting/improvising as the situation demands it. I doubt Ripley would have the physical stamina to continue to outrun the Predator the way Dutch did, but given the right circumstances and an environment she understands like the Nostromo or the colony in Aliens, I think Ripley could go toe to toe with a Predator.

>"I think that they came to me knowing pretty much that… they said, basically, if I wanted to make Predator but treat it like it was Iron Man 3 instead of just another little movie. I said, 'Let's really do it right this time."
>Director is A FUCKING LEAF!

this

Wow you guys I'm sure the R rating will make it good!

Is vector the XM8/AK-12 of smgs?

What? I can't find anything.

Home Alone and The Shining have the only good child actors I've seen.

Who would you cast in a Predator movie?
For me it's:
1. A shitposting Assie with a Bogan accent.
2. A crazy fucking Nip.
Can't think of any others.

I think it depends on the setting of the movie. Though an Aussie badass would be awesome.

Where is Daisy Ridley?!

At least one of the black guys has trigger discipline. Isn't the white guy from Narcos? Why do they keep putting him in action roles?

I think she looks better as a xenomorph.

A German/Austrian body builder

despite the teeth, it looks like a very appetizing vag.

What about Haley Joel Osment? Didn't you like AI and Sixth Sense?

Or how about Taxi Driver and Freaky Friday? Are you saying Jodie Foster wasn't a good child actress?

Iron Man 3 was a genuinely godawful movie, it plays like a slapstick comedy with nonsensical attempts at drama and character depth.

Tony Stark is now a bitch that hides in his armor so people won't hurt him instead of a PTSD suffering guy shackled by guilt over his and his father's legacy of weapon manufacture, who ends up creating the "ultimate" weapon to atone for past sins and live up to Yinsen's sacrifice.

Also, he just blows up all his armors over nothing, and just so you know a Canadian cuckold made the movie, it's Pepper that saves the day and becomes a strong womyn.

It wasn't funny, it wasn't well choreographed, Tony spends more time outside of the armor than in it and whenever he actually does wear it it's like you're watching a children cartoon where him and the bad guys keep tripping each other up and trading zany dialogue.

Fuck this nigger lover and fuck Canada.

Shane Black? More like Shane BLACKED!

my face when I first saw this

The Predators themselves, and the Great White Hunter as the main character that hunts the multicultural force of Colonial Marines and proves the strength of unity and ethnocentrism.

So would the Predator be the Great white hunter or are they 2 separate characters. Still the idea of a Predator going against a Great White Hunter in Africa in the 1800's sounds interesting.

He'd be the prince/king of his pack and they are stalking some human outpost, a multicultural shithole that is depicted as such and it's basically two hours of space RWDS slaughtering all the nigger lovers.

That would be cool too.

This is true to so many movies nowadays.

I tell ya mate, the thing chasing is pretty scary but it's nothing compared to a drop bear!

Predator is an operator flick, so Steven Seagal obviously.

THE PINNACLE OF FLICKS!

Fuck me this is retarded.
I thought that having the jewish guy and the doctor in the last movie was a bizarre idea but this?
What is this movie about? Is the predator gonna have to protect the kid from the sexual advances of a bunch of Kalvin Klein commando fags (and token dyke.)?

Isn't Key a fucking comedian? What the fuck is Munn supposed to be? it better not be the kids mother because i can't stretch my disbelief any further here!.

The Munn will be the one to survive because muh strong wymyn throwback omg she is totes just like riply from aliuns! Parting shot will be her emerging from predator ship or jungle or who the fuck knows in slow motion wearing predator mask and its skull+spine as an ornament or wicked kewl staff or something.

The kid will be revealed to have a predalien queen inside it because what continuity?

you know this is a fictional film when you have darknesses pretending to be operators.

we all know that except for the dindu from act of valor, there are no black operators.

the martin lawrence lookalike on the left will probably be some kind of intelligence guy or some horse shit like that.

utterly pointless and guaranteed set up for olivia munn and probably the intelligence nig to survive and start a family, wew.

i'm intrigued how these two nogs are breaking out of their comedy show and into other genres of the medium, but i don't think they should touch sci-fi. also, they seem to think they have a right to get into movies now that they made a movie, which iirc was basically a long episode.

can she retire already? she was only cast as psylocke because she actually looked like the character, yet did nothing worthwhile and would have no purpose coming back in a sequel either, and she's far past her prime anyway.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Weird how Suicide Squad had actually convincing operators.

because they got people who actually look the role.

What I mean is you would expect a Predator movie to be able to be more convincing than a super hero film, but it's not. Honestly Suicide Squad was pretty good with casting, the criminals were mainly niggers, the operators were all white, the corrupt politician was a nigger woman, the Joker was a faggot. Casting was 10/10, tbh.

I actually wish they'd make a Predator movie that plays out like a realistic operator movie (Zero Dark Thirty, Sicario and the like). It would be cool if the fact it's a Predator movie was under-advertised so you go in expecting some military action flick only for it to slowly escalate in an all out war between a pack of Predators and the spec ops soldiers.

Turning the Joker into whatever the fuck that abomination was just goes to show how retarded the people making the DC movies really are.

They should have just copied Nolan's Joker, even if they ran the danger of being accused of lacking originality, or simply defaulted to the DCAU depiction. Sometimes it's better not to reinvent the wheel, especially when you're turning a villain into a wigger.

i guess the dceu is secretly kino

What about the little sister from The Nice Guys?

Nah, just competent.

Their Joker was perfect for what the character is. Joker has always been a dumb character, and Joker fans are even dumber.

One of those Yakusa motherfuckers?

If Hollywood wasn't run by retards they would have made a Predator movie set in the plains of Africa with Arnie and Danny Glover as the protagonists.

Arnie has last his charisma, tbh.

Probably the kid is going to be one of the kissing males.

To show how tolerant and progressive they are.

If Hollywood weren't retarded they'd let Predator rest in peace

Well one of them is Clint Eastwoods son so yeah.

With the superhero movies you have most people that know that comic book protagonists are typically shown as being fairly muscular, so it's pretty easy to just get your stars to take some steroids a few months to put on some muscle to look good for the role.

With a movie like predator they probably go with the mindset that no one cares how the characters look so they can do whatever multicultural casting that they feel like doing.

It's one of the smarter movies of the movie studios when handling superhero movies that they realized it'd considered a must to make sure the characters look like they do in the comic books.

He has the look, but God, his voice is not what you would expect.

Gee whizz, I should be hired by Hollywood. Let me sum this cast up with only that picture:

Convicted of crimes he did in fact commit. Looking to atone, gets caught up in this mess. Dies by the 2nd act.
Was a bad kid, joins the military and straightens himself out. Real fucking brave. Dies to save the others. Probably could of saved the others and lived himself.
Real hero, saves everyone he can. Generic background, he just wants to get back to see his wife and kids.
Annoying, caught up in this so some stupid reason. Solves a problem all the others can't at some point. Lives to the end. Imprints the white guy with a gun as his father figure because he is living with his single mother.
>white man with a funny face and no grace
Sciency guy. Real fucking smug. Killed near the very end. Acts as comic relief with his over-reliance on his intellect compared to the macho guys.
Grew up on da streetz n shit. Had 2 theev 2 survyve. Falls in love with MC white guy. Never fails what she tries to do.
Comic relief, but then get really serious and dies unceremoniously. They just kill him randomly.

HIRE ME, I NEED THE SHEKELS

He does sound a bit like his dad. His voice isn't as deep or as raspy but the similarity is there. One has to keep in mind that he didn't grow up with his father.