LOL this is /ourgirl/ right? boy I love the sequels

LOL this is /ourgirl/ right? boy I love the sequels

So let me get this straight.
You hate Holla Forums because of all the ironic shitposting.
To combat this, you're going to shitpost ironically.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

All you have to do is open your heart to Jenny, user. There's no reason to be this angry.

I am making Holla Forums great again and saying you from CRINGEY memes.

Jenny is a fucking dead meme from a sad CRINGEY loser who is abusing his daughter and family by neglecting them for some disney shill.

She won nothing. She lost to Margaret AND Daisy Ridley. Kill all Jennyposters.

Then why are you cuckposting?

Because cuckposting is funny and is actually a meme. Jenny is not.

Yeah, because a meme forced by freechfags over the course of months is totes hilarious.

Fuck off jennyfag

I didn't like Jennyposting until people like showed up. If they want it to stop they're going about it the wrong way.

It's literally a fucking psyop.

To do what?

At first, but now it's boring. If you're gonna complain about memes at least post some better ones.

Cuckposting is funny. Jennyposting is just fucking stupid.

Shill the star wars movies.

Can you please contain your autism?

Your the one who has autism, I can just see through the bullshit.

Shill the Star Wars movies.
On 8/tv/. A board with like three people.
Seems legit.

Repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Seriously bro, it's embarrassing. Take a break. Go watch some Jenny vids, they'll calm you down.

Samefag.PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY I'M NEGLECTING MY DAUGHTER LMFAO I FOLLOW AN E-CELEB ALL DAY LMFAOOOOOOO SO FUNNY

Post a better meme

How about SHITTY MS PAINT DRAWINGS OF MASTER SHAKE xDDD JENNY IS SO FUNNY OR HOW ABOU TNOT REAAAAL COMMUNISM LMFAOOOOO xDDDDDDDDD cuckposting is atleast something with oomf this has nothing behind it but autism

wew

Did you do it while POSTING JENNY xDDDDD HAHAHAHAH NEVER GETS OLD SO FUNNY WOW HAHAHAHA SHES HITLER GET IT

Sorry but cuckposting is boring and has been going on forever. Jennyposting and TS are at least a little new. All your butthurt will just cause more people to post it anyway.

One guy with a VPN vs ACTUAL memes hmmm who will win.

One way or another, you're going to stop.

These are memes, Jenny is not. Jennyposting should be bannable.

Go cry on /sudo/.

there are many people who agree with me in this thread right now that jennyposting should be banned.

All me tbh.

All me too

I'm ok with creating new memes but Jennyposting is not funny, it's one creepy autistic guy who's trying to do a shitty remake of "Taylor Swift is a nazi" meme.

?

LIES!!!