Holla Forums vs 4chan
as a whole

They're the same thing.

Holla Forums vs 4chan

8 vs 4

8/4

Half

The answer is Half.

One is the mouth, the other is the anus.

8/4 is 2

You really aren't this fucking stupid are you?

as a whole, op said, not hole

This is what Holla Forumsacks actually believe.

No.

8 vs 4

8 x 4

/ isn't how you denote rivalry, x is.

one begins with an 8 the other with a 4
nothing else comes to mind

8 > 4.
/thread

They both suck. But for different reasons.

4chan Holla Forums: >1/2 Competely sex-obsessed degenerates who make 3/4 of the threads

8/b/ is the worst board on this site with the worst moderation. I'd even go as far to say that it's about the same quality as 4/b/. Pure and utter shit.

dysnomia is a fucking kike

Fullchan
Less censorship, Always at war with someone, some unique and interesting boards, outside the public eye, less datamining

Halfchan
Ban for normal things, more users, more movement, hobby boards work, in the media always, they will sell the shit out of you

If you like traps, they enjoy dicks alot

Not really I just Holla Forums to go back to 2014. But that isn't happening.

I think I know where that pic is, what the fuck?
The river in the background and the trees give it away.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIC YOU FAGGOT I MUST DISCOVER WHO THIS PARTICULAR SHITPOSTER IS

Look at that bridge, it extends over the pool. It doesn't in the first pic.

How? That could literally be 1 million different places on this earth. There's not even a landmark in the background.

I think it was added onto, I don't ever remember there being a bridge, the town flooded one year many years.

I've ran by this place at least 50 times, many of those close up and from different angles. Trust me I'm an autist. The snow in the background, the type of trees and brush on the bank durring the winter, the color of the water and the silhouette of the river bank/forest. I know this place.

Fuck it, I'll drive by tonight and double check.

I trust you. About being an autist; not much more.

I like the way you suck, sugar tits.

all I know is that it takes 32 weeks to get a car.

That is like comparing the bathroom stall where the toilet is covered with shit to the bathroom stall next to that one where the toilet is covered with not quite as much shit.

Either way, I am going to be shitting in the sink.

Right back at you.