American Horror Story Will Drag Us Through the Nightmare of the 2016 Election Again

Been confirm AMS season 7 will Ben about Donald trump
archive.fo/AgFPl

They just can't get over the fact that they lost, can they?

will they ever get over it?

AMHS is shit, it was never good to begon with. The only reason I kept on watching is because I was bored and could watch it free online.

If only drumpfsperg were still around to see this.

RIP, his suicide was hilarious.

Imagine the fucking salt.
The Nielson ratings would be off the chart with Right-wing watchers laughing along saying "Told you so" while the left would watch it and livetweet about how shocking it is and how it's a smear campaign.

Holy shit I'd be laffin.

We'll see in 8 years.

Hillary actually turning out to be the devil/ lizard person and Trump being the van helsing like savior would be a good legitimate twist, so you know they aren't going to do it.

season 3 had a neat late 90s / early 00's teen flick aesthetic to it. I stopped watching it when gilf Lange left though.

Those would actually be worth watching. 2016 was scary with the thought that Hillary could have been president.

Season 6 was cool, I don't see how they can top that. Certain bits were actually scary.

This. Season 2 was best that shit of a show could muster. Everything else after was pure shit.

Is that the fat chick from that Stephen King movie about the crazed fangirl keeping the author in her house?

Wasn't 6 the Vampire Hotel, or was that 5?
Jesus Christ, none of these were ever good. It was just spooky things happening, shitty explainations and ending was shit.

Why do people like this show? Most of the seasons could be condensed to a feature length and actually be enjoyable.

my sentiments exactly.
They have an obsessive compulsive disorder…… it doesn't surprise me leftists are mentally ill suicide cult at this point.

Naming the jew and Hillary's collusion with them… imagine that salt pile and the kvetching in yiddish that would ensue.

Pretty much this.

First it was maddening. Then it was funny. Then it was sad. Now it's just exasperating.
Just stop. Fuck, it's over. Just. Stop. Doubling down. Stop with the hysteria. Stop with the propaganda. Stop with the OCD tier obsession. I feel sorry for you lot, honestly. You're getting crazier and crazier, and leaving reality behind.

Shut up faggot

honestly seems fake to me given it's jezebel, but who knows i guess

Go back to 4chon, nerd.

It's Brendan in drag about to kill his ex-wife.

8ch.pl/4chon is down fam

Good, I hope it's forever. Now you can focus on your let's plays with LF you lazy Turk fuck