Anyone have any more shit like this?

Anyone have any more shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

okarutotougijou.com/cruel/1108/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm posting everything I have that's this kind of weird shit, I hope others have more similar pics.

ive been trying to make sense of the second pic. its just random, i dont get it. i want whatever is in that specific picture to talk to me.

do you have any meaning?
were you made to just shock boring normal people?
im bored of you. answer me.

I don't even know what the similarity in all these pics I'm posting is, but there's something… if any of you faggots gets it, please, moar, I live for this shit.

Don't have any pics, but here is a music video you might like.

Bookmarked, thumbnail and title seem interesting but can't watch right now (well I could, just couldn't hear the music because it's too noisy thanks to neighbors renovating shit, and I'm too autistic to watch a music video if I can't listen the song)

is that you john podesta

plump

only one I have

that last one is by 0m39a-3.tumblr.com, really great artist imo

Fuck yeah.

Top tier fap material tbh.

Is there a term for this art form? How do I find more like this? I'm calling it meatcore, but that has no search results.

I don't know an English term or any specific term, however, simply in Japanese is «eroguro photos» which includes everything ITT but it is not specific enough as it also can refer to anything that is sexually bizarre ("erotic grotesque") photography and including extreme BDSM and such, which is not necessarily shooped. Of course, is just "eroguro pics" if you want to narrow from but includes drawing, painting, etc. All kinds of words can be used to describe but I don't know any term, that is used for this concept…

Why the fuck would you call it that? That sounds gay as fuck.

Donald Bump

self promoting your music?

BUT
IF IT IS REALLY YOU, FELLATIA
PLEASE

story on last 2 pics

Here you go you spatially experienced cumstump:
okarutotougijou.com/cruel/1108/
tl;dr some Philippine woman killed people in Indonesia, fed them to her friends a la Hannibal and they loved it. She was caught, ate a guard's fingers in prison and claims to have killed and eaten at least 30 people.

However, it's likely fiction: the pics themselves look real but WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU WILL NOT UNSEE IT. The bodyparts are on those shelves of the fridge, however blood is only on the bottom and it is not messy. Consider how this is possible: 1) the flesh was already frozen before being put in, then began to melt if power was cut or such, 2) the blood was added later from above directly so that it did not splatter on the edges or outside the fridge. This means it's very much more likely that the meat is A) not really human but props of pig or cow or such for a movie or something, B) photoshop.

But, it is possible that it's real. In this case the clue to look for is the grain. How would such a scene look in 2011? Indonesia is a shithole, but still, camera phones get better pics than this quality. The woman looks Chinese, and the shirt looks like it could have Chinese stemps on it, but I'm not sure, so that is also a thing.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's real. I don't know, maybe it's even Indonesian shit… but it doesn't seem that way to my untrained eye.

that third pic

Dungur taġaban sifr miloṣt.

moar

Need to save this shit