Ponyfags are the only ones holding this board back

That's the only thread on this board that gets any real traffic.

Says the ponyfag

They're just into animated horse pussy tho m80

I personally have no problems with them being here since they do at least stick to their own cringey Role Play thread

I still don't understand why they don't just go to their own fucking board though

Doesn't make it any less true.

yeah but I mean if I tell someone I like horses, they immediately think I'm a weirdo who faps to cartoon ponies

Stop rustling my jimmies faggot. No one thinks that.

So now you faggots are going to do the same thing to the horsefuckers that you did with pedos huh?
You're the ones killing this board by alienating huge groups and making them leave, horsefuckers post outside their own thread just like pedos do and contribute just as much to the board as the rest of you fucks.
Making them all leave just means less anons to shitpost with, do you just want to kill this board or what?

It's not about jacking off to a kids cartoon unfortunatley, it's kikebook chatroom tier bullshit. Yet it still manages it's way to the top of the catalog just about everytime I click on it.

They don't have to leave though, they have their own fucking board but are too austistic to use it or make a better one
>>>/mlp/
it's not the fucking same faggot, the pedos got the FBI involved with anons here and were posting illegal content quite often. Not an argument cunt.

Why aren't you on 4chan? You didn't HAVE to leave you know.

Might as well, this site is down to 1160 pph. And to think it used to get 4k pph

Ponythreads are on 4cuck too you faggot.

Pedos were posting child models and shit on their own boards for 2 years and the big bad FBI didn't do shit.
There was no legal boogeyman, what got the pedos kicked out was jim and jim alone.

/mlp/ isn't the main pony board on this site >>>/4chan/

so?

fucking Holla Forums shouldn't be either. No one comes here anymore because of all the fucking ponyshits. After the pedos were excommunicated the post quality only went down because they got buttmad and started spam campaigns, honeypotchan also got in on some raids.

The point is, ponyfags don't belong on this board, they need to take their chatroom LARPing wankfest elsewhere.

Yeah, Yeah, keep bitching. The pony tripfags have been here since atleast the gg exodus.

It did work though, pedoshits are gone, ponyshits will soon follow. Unless you faggots get so assblasted that you want to take revenge on those who insulted your hugbox and nuke Holla Forums with spam.

Not so consistently, sure a thread every once in awhile isn't that bad, to to have one ALWAYS? It rustles my jim jams fam

in what way? Holla Forums is the worst its been in 2 years and its definitely not showing any signs of getting better from here on out.
Its also pretty laughable that you accuse others of hugboxing when you're the one trying to force everyone you don't like off the board.

There was always a thread. One may get 404'd but soon after another would pop up.

Pedo here: suck my happy dick

inb4 banned by 4chan tier mods

Pedos > Autistic Horse Fuckers > Holla Forums

I love to eat my out of the bowels of ponyfags

But user, they're all the same.
checked