IT'S HAPPENING

8ch.net/sudo/res/4368.html#q4385
>>>/sudo/4385
archive.is/F0PBf

CUCKMONKEY WANTS TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE BOTNET INTO Holla Forums

Holla Forums IS KILL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TEcuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to 2015, it is known

It is a question. Relax.

OP is right. It's a terrible question to even think about asking

There's a lot of problems with this site, but this really isn't that big of a deal. Why not focus more on the missing code in the github repository or stuff like that?

>>>/cuckchan/

When did I say I wanted it? I don't. I hate the google captcha. But it's just an option for board owners. And it's not even the default. I sincerely doubt the Holla Forums BO would adopt it, nor any BO for boards I use. And even if they did, there's plenty of alternative boards I could use. Compared to all the other problems with this site, an optional Google Captcha is nothing.

Wait, 8ch was alive?

News to me.

cool over simplification bro, but questions show ignorance and this one in particular could pretty much nuke TOR users.

The site is made for the users and not Codemonkey. That is why he is asking the question.

If he really wanted he would have already implemented recaptcha since there's nothing stopping him.

bump

I see no reason why 8ch isn't using Google's captcha. It's 2016 goddamit

reminder that if this site used google captcha jim and porchmonkey will be able to see your real name if you are logged into a google service like a good goyim

It is not happening.

Oh, its all ok then...

Meanwhile, on Endchan, no Captcha...

Shut the f**k up tripf*g

Except when banning someone, that is, because the logging system could crash the server otherwise.

Your totally mature pepe squeal post totally lends your side of the argument credibility.

>>>/reddit/

Holla Forums has been a botnet since Jim showed up.

At this point what the fuck does it matter whether or not Google can see our IPs?

>>>/cuckchan/

Holla Forums has been kill since 2014 at least, kiddo.

not arguments

Not meant to be an argument, retard. It's meant to tell you that you need to go back to your shithole

and I'm telling you that shitposting isn't an argument, and you're a faggot for being part of the reason why dialogue is dead in this country

feel free to laugh at Jim struggling to make himself look like a good guy and totally not a kike

his concern with agpl is "security" who knows what he means by that, but it's fundamentally not an argument by any measure

archive.is/TEcuM

>>>/reddit/

go try it on 4 chan. havent seen anything so annoying in a while.. it always wants you to solve more and asks to select shit thats not in the image.

Read his post again. He says it's not a big deal because it's unlikely he would end up having to use it.

Holla Forums has been compromised for 8 months now, this is to be expected.