Is it possible to be a white Nationalist and be 1/8th or 1/16th another race?

Is it possible to be a white Nationalist and be 1/8th or 1/16th another race?

Also, TFW no Qt.3.14 racist girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-enviornment-25885519
eupedia.com/forum/threads/29435-Light-Skin-Allele-of-SLC24A5-gene-was-spread-by-Indo-Europeans-(R1a-R1b)
archive.is/ZpJ1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares if you have a little bit of something else.
Most everyone does, these days.

If you don't look it, just shut up and be white.

seems like that is where most of the brown hair, dark eyes came from mixing

I think the originals whites were all blue or green eyes and blonde hair.

If that race is something like the Finns or the Greeks, sure, otherwise, no.

I'm pale-skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm 1/8th Choctaw.

you can be a white nationalist and be black, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that idea supports a majority genetically white population

When she said 'demographic changes' my erection became yuuuuge.

Kill yourselves you exotic mongrels.

1/4th pic related, but I can still be in your special club, right user? Burger mongrel with Irish to Dutch to German, but it handles really well.

she's pretty hot, but I'm a not one drop so I'll keep it in my pants

lol

Sorry user. 1/8th or less. Generally you're a live when your grandparents are. And 1/4th means your grandparents were race traitors. I would then put it at the closest generation for being any part mutt would be great grandparents.

I have a small amount of native american, but am almost completely white. On this diagram, I look just like the Tronder male.

This image would be a lot more helpful if the men had facial hair.

Why?

finn joke, it's actually Baltid, my sisters all look like the female Baltic in

Genetic racial essentialism is incredibly dangerous to growing any sort of movement. If an individual expresses the phenotypical features of being white, identifies as such, and holds general WN values, then you have yourself an ally. Race (and ethnicity) is just as much decided by outward expression, language, and cultural values as it is by specific genetic makeup (although there is a major genetic component - I am not arguing that it is all identity).

As a vignette,the Proto-Indo-Europeans would not have been considered white by the average American WN on a genetic level (as they were tan with green/blue eyes - search the Kalash of Pakistan) , but certain Eastern European Jews would be (being descended from Khazars and later Pechnegs, some of whom had blond hair, blue-eyed constituent tribes).

This all being said, mulattos, quandroons, and octoroons won't ever express such features and would never pass as white. Humans are social beings, so identities have to be accepted by both the individual and wider society.

I am saying this as a 100 percent European American in terms of genetic background, so I'm not trying to make some apology for a great-grandpappy who fucked him an injun'.

Because it's hard to tell subtle differences in tribes of men when the examples all look like children.

Perhaps, but you get a better look at the varying shapes of their jaws.

Because (((he))) wants us to get used to the mudslime invasion.

That is literally the reason for no shave November and people pushing beards.

True, I'll concede that, but I guess in this case I'm more interested in fully formed facial hair patterns.

She's 1/16 jew, 1/8 indian, only dwells on indian, after saying ggmother as a half jew, she then just refers to it as German..

Nigga if you can't seal your gasmask over your beard, you're not very good at being white.

lol

The Jew thing bothers me

can we get some youtube stars that are not 1/128th Jewish

sage

I don't get your point. I'm saying beards and beard love are tools of propaganda by the left to get women used to and forced to love beards.

Your post seems against beards as well but comes off in criticism of me. Which triggers me user.

I'm saying you're young, and don't understand the history of your own people.

Beards used to be a thing for everybody, but then a wild giftgas appeared.
My point is the clean-shaven trend in the anglosphere is about putting on a gasmask, and is not an inherent cultural roots thing.

so we only shave so we can avoid the mustard gas?

The mudshit invasion isn't a new idea. It's a decades old plan.

in america I wouldn't worry about it as most people are yuro mutts with some mixtures here and there. some, or most, yuro countries wouldn't like it which is understandable.

I'd be more worried that X trait from whatever mudblood you have sticks to your kids.

The amount of dna one of your great grand parents gives you could be literally negligible. A Jew great grand parent does naot make you a Jew, not even close.

Not to say that there haven't been people who enjoyed being clean shaven in the past, but the wide prevalence of it now is to avoid the mustard gas.

Beards are beards. Muslims are muslims.
I'm not sure why you're trying to conflate the two.

Ah, so the jew part is literally negligible but the equal German part is significant enough to harp on it..

Judaism is also matrilineal, so if that ancestor was a male, literally no judasim was conferred.

somehow i think that is just Jewish tricks

It may very well be, but to what end?

Men have beards and women love men. They don't need propaganda to get wet over facial hair.

that's how kikes consider if someone is a jew or not.
doesn't change their blood.

I think you don't understand what are you talking about son. Go back to your containment board, whatever it is.

turn everyone Jewish slowly over time diluting the white Genome.

Dumbass, that's just a jewism, in the real world there's biology.

Well it isn't working very well, now is it?

As long as you don't tell it to anyone, and look white enough.

I think it important to tell people of your status before you procreate with them.

You should always talk to your doctor first about you mud blood and find out what solutions he might have to you condition.

what about if i'm 1/2 african

are you going to help create the mulatto super race user? or return to one of your parent's cultures?

Better stay in Africa.

preferably the former. my gf/future wife is half asian (white mother so the mtDNA is on point). i'd like my children to marry other redpilled mixed people

My skin is white, plebs.

One mutt to another, you didn't choose to be a particular combination, if you take your citizenship seriously, I really don't see any problem.

a true aryan

lemme guess, these two guys dont count

i look like a cross between these two and ive been DNA tested at 45% west african genetically

mutts are mutts, we have to stick together. quality over pedigree

North Atlandid here. It's funny that I look most like that man in the picture, and I find the woman most attractive.

Be what you want. Just don't be a cuck to white nationalism. It's embarrassing.

This girl is a Jew. She says so herself.

she is like 1/16th Jew

does that make her a hand rubber

both of them need to have some buckshot pumped into their skulls tbh

one drop rule

Being slightly mixed with anything that isn't sandnigger or shitnigger is fine and can be fixed with a few generations of racial hygiene.

t. Amerimutts

/Thread.

Disgusting.

Nuremberg laws were about Germans being mixed with kikes, that's different than being mixed with niggers or chinks.

Yeah why not. It really depends on whether the aryan brotherhood would like to sodomize you in prison – because that's where most WNs end up.

Thanks dad, for getting a mail order wife that dumped you. should have known better when you were a fucking jeb supporter you cuck

What's your other half?

1/16th is the limit, ideally none.
How many fucking times do we have to do this thread?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ANTARCTICA FOR THE JEWS!

Fuck off mantrafag, stop stealing dubs

I'd give them Madagascar

Madagascar is too beautiful. Let the kikes freeze at the South Pole.

I know it's cold pasta but it bears repeating. Especially since we've been flooded with summerfags lately.

After so many generations, everything nonwhite will be washed out. There are 46 chromosomes a child gets from their parents, 23 from each. The 23 from the parents is, sort of, randomly selected, so after several generations there's won't be any more non European chromosomes.

You are justifying genocide.

so we just needs to wall up, then make sure 1/4 and 1/8ths mix down .01%

Yes.

A few drops won't hurt a river, but that doesn't mean you let the river get polluted either. A person should stick to their own kind. Dark skin mixed persons with any African blood should go back to the muddy water. Those who are part Oriental have to suffer from their parents' misdeed by being "on probation" but if they marry white and their children marry white then their descendants will be soon lost in the white river with everybody else.

Do you have a source for this with proof? I remember there was remains found in Spain of a man who had those traits but he was indigenous Western European hunter-gatherer, not Indo-European.

bbc.com/news/science-enviornment-25885519

Do you also want an extra chromosome?

Just be yourself user, raise white children and cut the occasional nigger throat

I think anyone outside a lot will look tan

everyone forgets tan does not really mean dark skin

Kikes are Semitic/Turkic, mixing with them is just as bad as mixing with Arabs or roaches. It doesn't matter how "white" they look, how much blonde hair dye they use or how many nose jobs they get.

According the study this person did not have the DNA alleles for light skin. There wouldn't have been any skin left on his remains for the archaeologists to see what he looked like but they are able to predict from his genome.

saged

Not if you claim that portion.

Like they say on Stormfront, if you're so attached to that nth portion that you need to wave it in our face, then YOU ARE NOT WHITE

As many times as it takes for morons to learn to sage and slide them rather than bump them.

Hi Holla Forums.

>who cares if you're 1/8 negroid

>not caring about racial purity

It's not about what you are but about what you can become.

Genes are a start, but if you don't use them productively then those genes go to waste.

Remember that whites are masters of physical reality, not it's slave.

We most certainly should care if we get to a eugenics phase. You can breed out the bad mixture to a point where it's largely irrelevant with whoever is left over. In the larger sense you're not going to get lined up a shot in the head. Very worse you'll be deported or sterilized depending on composition.

Shouldn't encourage completely blowing off admixtures of racial compositions or give the false illusion that we're just going to accept everyone without limitations.

true dat

the most reasonable of us want the population growth of natives to be high and for minorities to remain minorities.
think of it like this: we dilute the genes of minorities over time and they can continue immigrating at a reasonable pace.
something like this.

the idea is to preserve ethnicities that have evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to be unique by controlling demographic shifts and population levels in a way that is as painless and devoid of tragedy as possible.

i'm assuming most of the "hunt other ethnicities down to the ends of the earth" crowd are false flaggers.

It seems that light skin was brought by neolithic farmers and Indo-Europeans. This post is from 2014 so I don't know if this theory is outdated.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/29435-Light-Skin-Allele-of-SLC24A5-gene-was-spread-by-Indo-Europeans-(R1a-R1b)

She's not being racist.

I think they are, its a scam that there is not enough space for everyone, its only because the banks choke the third world , that they even need to risk death to come here.

If the banks were reformed and we built up the third world, we could send them all back.

When we have robots and 3D printers we can do this.

A "3 generation rule" (88%) would mean you are considered white with 1 oriental/Jew/indian/etc great-grandparent and all the rest white.

But if you have any nigger
blood you are a nigger and stay nigger for 10 generations. We can't risk a racial throwback ever showing up again. = Sterilization.

OP is not the one claiming to be mixed race. The girl is the video says she is 1/16 Indian and 1/16 German Jewish by blood but considers herself white and wants to preserve whites.

She said her grandmother was half Jew/German and half Indian. A grandmother is 1/4 - so she is 1/8 Jew and 1/8 Indian.

OP, if you care to mention it, we care to shun you.
If you look, act, think, speak white. You are white.

Such is life in ZOGmerica.

That solves nothing. The pristine universe is awaiting to be inhabited - and you want niggers to live in it? They don't have a right to screw up the future with their seed. Sterilize all of them. We owe it to our descendants to give them a future that is better - we must eliminate their competitors.

What color is her genitals and nipples? What color are yours? That's the best indication.

Nonwhites have gross roast beef vaginas, with the outside cooked but a rare center.

No.

My mistake, sorry. She's 1/8 Indian and 1/16 Jew (Her great-grandmother was half Jewish).

Being a burger sucks sometimes

I might do it too

I am more pro-white than 99.9% of the white race and a pagan priest into Nazi mysticism.

I am mostly British and German by heritage.

but I have 5% Native South American blood

I have been basically a white nationalist since I was a teenager, even before it was cool and edgy. I didn't know I wasn't fully white until a couple years ago.

Of course, I can't really make the decision because I am a mudblood myself. If Hitler reincarnated and said no, I would accept it.

If an argentinian or a chilean has no native/indigenous ascendance, does that make him spanish?

lol

probably

I'm more afraid the data base will be used to setup white nationalist or used to track us down in the future mixed race laws, saying you must marry a non-white.

why don't you PM her and ask

To put it another way, even if I am not 100% white by blood, I love the white race with all of my heart and will never give up fighting for it, even willing to give my life.

If I am not considered fully white, it makes no difference to me, I will never abandon you guys.

If I am considered unqualified due to a few drops of Native American blood, it makes no difference to me. I am not what is important. Our heritage is what is important.

For fucks sake you're white

I'm more worried about the possibility of (((them))) designing a virus that specifically targets Europeans.

Being half-taco half-burger is annoying. My ancestry can be anything, the only comfort I have is my great grandma was apparently "tall blue eyed with light skin" but my great grandpa was a brown manlet.

they did it for blacks

the Chinese supposedly have a European bio weapons that targets blue eyes blonde hair.

The real question is should a White Nationalist who is not 100% white by blood, marry and reproduce with a 100% white women?

At this point, absolutely. Niggers and shitskins are reproducing like fucking rabbits and we're worried about 90% pure mixing with 90% pure.

In my eyes, if you're at least 7/8 white, then you're white. Some people can get away with 5/8 white due to dominant white genetics overtaking the other stuff. Anything lower than 5/8 is bi-racial mutt territory.

BTW, i need to clarify these mixed whites i'm talking about are mixed with hispanics or asians or watered down mischlings. Mixing with niggers is ALWAYS forbidden.

Taco-nigger please. You need to go back.

Quit larping

The girl in the video said her DNA test said 10% Indian DNA, and other than the brown hair and brown eyes, she looks 100% white.

I'd say 5% or lower is basically White, but you can't have too many of those, otherwise it never gets mixed out.

If 50% of your population is 5% non white, then it just re-enforces itself in the Gene pool.

How is raising and having high standards LARPing when I specifically said if we get to a point where eugenics can be applied? That's the end goal. Not just raising intelligence, but to keep the genes purified from outside influence.

her boyfriend looks Nordic

I would just be afraid that they all want to mix and we all end up brown hair dark eyes

try mongrelid

UGLY!

she defiantly know about white genocide

sorry user, one drop rule and all

I'll save you a spot on the cattle car.

Alex Jones made a joke about this. He is Germanic but with a bit of native American in him, so he said he was a Slav since they are also a result of mixing Europeans and Asians.

What ever happened to those two? Did King get thrown under the bus finally?

No it isn't.

Gas yourself.

I'm like 1/64ths Injun, which is practically nothing, I'm white as fuck.

Those two, especially the first one, look very negroid.

do you drink heavily ?

Nuremberg laws only applied with Jews, not to niggers and so on.

No, I only drink a few times a year, more when I was younger, but now that I'm older with acid reflux, I can either drink coffee or alcohol but not both without problems and I choose coffee cuz I got shit to do. I do smoke weed, though, but I'm a manual laborer working outdoors in the dirt with my hands, so I'm allowed.

There were people with more jewish blood in the reich. However, I think it is important whether or not her jewish lineage is purely female. Id est : Kike great-grandmother>grandmother>mother

No. Non-white races should be forced into containment areas, sort of like nature preserves.

I'm 1/4th Puerto Rican, and I have paper white skin and red hair + freckles.
I think if you're over 50% white, you're good.

Puerto Ricans are already part white DNA though, so you are really probably 80-90% white.

Hows it know to feel that they're both wildly successful multimillionares and you're shitposting on Holla Forums

That's the point, they're half-black.

You're pretty retarded, m8. Sean King is clearly black.

Cool so we can just LARP as white and get away with being "ugly"

you can't detect sean king, and hes more obvious than many

You're not white.

So if this person is 1/8 not white and youre calling her not white, what race is she?
She certainly isn't whichever race she has 1/8 of.
So yes, if youre 7/8 white, youre white.

that was not my question though, my question was

reading comprehension is key

shit

you can be a black white nationalist.

bullshit. Whether you can be considered white depends on which genes are more prevalent.

sure, there were plenty of mischlings in nazi ranks.
I myself am an mischling, a direct maternal line from my jewish great great grandmother
I probably won't have kids since I'm focusing on hermetic advancement

She's 3/16 not White.

You have bad eyes. She does not look white.

90+%. is over 50% so, sure.

1/32 is about all that should be allowed. In my scheme, there would be genetic castes, with our on top and descending down to least pure (lowest allowable would be something like 1/4 non-white). The men from the top caste would be allowed to impregnate women from lower castes so their children could move up a level.

Wouldn't the lowest caste have to be a considerable size to do all of the grueling labor?

can you explain that, i have a theory

We won't need labor, we will have robots.

I've got some bad news for you lad.

Hermeticism is spiritual advancement through mental ,spiritual exercises and physical discipline, not necessarily getting fit but more of eating healthy and avoiding pollutants .

Will the robots have AI or not and what with the dirty 1/32's do with all the free time?

is it possible to be a gynecologist when you don't have a vagina?

can we kill this meme yet?

1/32 would be near the top. I said 1/4 would be at bottom. Anyone with more than 1/4 non-white will not even be allowed at all.

This scheme is an improved Nuremberg program.

why as a Hermetic would you not have kids

I'm sorry I was reading it wrong.

Well spiritual development to being a master can take a life time if not multiple lifetimes to do. I think having kids would take considerable time away from my spiritual evolution.
I'm not guaranteeing I won't but presently I don't think I will.

What is the best way to get your genes checked? I don't want to end up sending my DNA to a bunch of kikes who will slip in a bit of nigger or kike DNA into my results.

your can transcend here and now user

they need an anonymous service

cash only

my answer is still the same

As in this moment or lifetime?

time is an illusion, your living all points simultaneously, its only you experience or that time that changes

So you could say the beginning and the end are the same

No.

Alicia Vikander is a Jew.

Do you think if I got a master it would help in my progress, I'm pretty young and I hope to make the most of this incarnation.

The guru system is not the western way.

Really just read The Hero with a Thousand Faces, The Power of Now, and Surfing through Hyperspace and that will get you 90% of the way there.

Thinking about how transcendence is some point in the future is a trick for the goyim.

I ain't clicking that shit without a name or background.

We already know the femshit e-celebs are D&C.

I agree to an extent, generally you can tell just by looking at someone if they are white or not. If it's iffy looking then I'd say no.

From what she said she's at least 3/16 non White.

Thanks for the book references I'll make sure to get them.
funny enough I'm actually going in the wilderness soon.
I'm not going to be there too long just 5 days.

that's normal for southern whites.

Holla Forums as a whole should probably invest in all sorts of gene therapy/gene modification/gene cleansing technologies and companies, it'll be the new rage after the race war.

god you're stupid

and they are pretty mixed

Personally it doesn't really matter how white you are, but how attractive you are. Ugly whites still have to die, even if it's after the subraces are exterminated. It's what hitler would have wanted in an ideal Germany.

p edgy

idk where i fall in fam, I have to get a DNA test or something but from what i've seen those are all data collectors.

Why would you want ugly people around you? Why would you want your children to potentially mate with an ugly person and make ugly babies when you have a choice?

exactely
Cro-magnons (pic related)
our forefathers

this is pure bullshit and kike propaganda. search for Tarim basin mumies

Koestler's "Jews are Khazars, so essencial white" theory has been refutet long ago. no, Jews (Semites) are mix between Caucasian (30%), Oriental (20%), Neandertal (20%) and Negro (30%)

if Israel is Europe, lel

white. because that Indian who marry Anglo was from Brahmin caste, so essentialy white

not white. even with 1/16 of yid genome, my jewdar is in the red, when looking her face:
- lower lip bigger than upper
- eyes are not in the line
- droppy eyes
- juden nose
- etcetra…

1/2 white and 1/2 Japanese here.
Do I still get to serve in the DOTR?

lel, no.
first one is 90% white, 10% negro mix
second is 95% white, 5% negro mix
negro genome is dominant, you wouldnt beleive, how much

only if you save your honorary genes by conquering japan and bringing up their birth rates

It's already starting fam
archive.is/ZpJ1o

also, I'm introducing redpilled ideas through (((Evalion))) because カワイイ gaijin loli girls gets the asian boys listening.

As long as you become restore Imperial Japan and become its new emperor.
And let me pilot one of your sick kebab removal mechs

Didn't mean to say "become" twice

As long as you're not negroid. Negroid is a special kind of plague.

also if you're any bit negroid, you're going to look it.

much argument wew

Her ancestry is Swedish and one quarter Finnish

Kek.

I've known a few half-japs before and I could barely tell that they weren't white. Probably better to not have kids with a white woman though.

It's 12.5% on average but since genetics is random it could in actuality be as low as 0% or as high as 50%.

If it's your mother's mother's mother who's the Jew then any synagogue will welcome you with open arms as 100% a Jew.

Or if it was your father's father's father then you'd have a Jewish last name and everybody would consider you 100% a Jew.

But I agree that if you are close to 90% white and don't look/act like a foreign race, you should be allowed to be white.*

*Exception: not niggers. Any nigger blood and you should have your balls removed for eugenics purposes and the on-going safety of humanity.

Genetics is really random - the 1/8 or 1/16th is just a starting estimate.

You get half your genes from your father - but the set he gives you might be 80% of genes he got from his mother, and 20% he got from his father. The average is 50% from each, but due to randomness it will never be exactly 50%.

And the genes he gives you - say 80% from his mother - maybe his mother passed onto him those genes 80% from her father.

On average a g'grandparent gives you 12.5% of your genes, but in this example it would be .5*.8*.8 = 32%

Your other 3 g'grandparent's on your father's side would then be only contributing to you 4.5% each and each be negligible influence on your total DNA.

Kinda explains why I don't look like my father that much yet I look a helluva lot like his father. It's kinda spoopy actually.

I'm 0.3% moichant. Am I tainted?

no

You can be an ally no matter what race you are, as long as you aren't Jewish. But you won't be living in a White country after the happening.