Today: Romania vs France

archive.is/VOnw0

archive.is/fXDag

archive.is/3VDs6

sezession.de/54244/die-angeblich-schoenste-nebensache-der-welt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfj0J7mBgZI
rt.com/sport/345433-german-right-wing-football-team/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html
archive.is/3s8G0
uefa.com/uefaeuro-finals/season=2016/teams/team=47/squad/index.html
fr.euronews.com/2016/06/10/deja-des-heurts-a-marseille-avant-le-debut-de-l-euro-2016/
metro.co.uk/2016/06/08/man-found-guilty-of-trying-to-behead-random-stranger-at-leytonstone-tube-5931155/
zeit.de/sport/2016-02/handball-deutschland-europameister-alternative-fuer-deutschland
archive.is/TH85A
archive.is/rWj7W
archive.is/rbO61
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Wales#Welsh_teams_in_the_English_leagues
youtube.com/channel/UCyGa1YEx9ST66rYrJTGIKOw
franceeuro2016.com/france-name-euro-2016-squad/
uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/teams/index.html
archive.is/hmICr
uefaeuro2016live.com/p/itv.html
singi.club/itv.html
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship
happening.neocities.org/
rt.com/on-air/russia-england-euro2016-match/
twitter.com/LaProvenceEuro/status/741671856437121024
twitter.com/edim_sport/status/741675620774580225
boards.4chan.org/sp/thread/68315649/euro-riot-general-2
boards.4chan.org/sp/thread/68318871
givemesport.com/801135-russia-hooligans-take-methamphetamine-and-attend-training-camps-to-prepare-for-brawls
thesun.co.uk/news/1279129/russian-hooligans-held-x-factor-style-auditions-to-find-elite-150-to-fight-at-euro-2016/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1278060/russian-hooligans-are-highly-organised-and-motivated-and-want-to-wage-war-on-england-supporters-at-euro-2016-in-france/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-soccer-star-mario-balotelli-under-probe-for-anti-semitic-post/
archive.is/jaWrb
archive.is/hsOut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we also discuss the games here?

That way, no amerilards can speak.

Yes, please mods let us have at least one thread were we can discuss the Euro from a political perspective and also chat about the games from a "sport perspective" …

Who even wants to discuss sports with normies?

That picture I just posted here in the OP was just deleted after 5 minutes from another discussion board, lol…….

Could you give a TL;DR?

The Vote Leave campaign in the UK made a website where you can predict the winner of every game and win £50,000,000.

If I win, I will start a Holla Forumsony for sure, and all of you are welcome.

Will there be monkey butlers?

LET IT BURN

Even more: police won't be able to protect other areas from rape migrants. They will be too buzy watching niggerball and drinking beer.

The butlers will be dwarf eunuchs.

The magazine, "Sezession" is kind of a "New Right" magazine, more influenced by the French "Nouvelle Droite" (New Right) then what would later become the "alt-right."

The article then describes how the European Court of Justice ("EUGH" in the Article) has ruled in 1995 that the German soccer league's rule about a maximum of 3 non-German players per team (I think it was 3 players max, if I remember correctly) is illegal according to the guaranteed freedom of movement for workers in the EU.

The article then describes a study from a German university that had a look at this consequences, and the study said that it's a bit like with an "arms race" during the cold war, with the teams trying to get more and more foreign players for more and more money, with the talented native youth having it harder and harder to get into the team.

Because instead of building up a young amateur, they just buy a foreign player.

busy*

Thank you, fucking outrageous.

And I'm sure the average football fan cares deeply about what the BBC thinks.

Is that the most accidentally funny REEEEEEEEEEEEEE movie ever?

mein sides have been shoahed

Opening ceremony is at 8pm cest
Will it be another London olympics multiculti fuckfest?

Mad max[Fury Road]

People say it was feminist, Yet you see Furiosa just letting anyone into the citadel at the end signaling that she has no idea how to manage a sustainable civilization.

Ha! That's a given mate.

Weeee!
It begins!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfj0J7mBgZI

wew

Isn't it funny how the captains always white.

AfD member, Alexander Gauland, brought this up week ago in Germany.

rt.com/sport/345433-german-right-wing-football-team/

Americans may not realize how shocking it is to see niggers and muslims in your national colors, since you've always had negroes competing for you.

Look at this bitch for instance. She married an Ethiopian guy with Swedish citizenship, and then magically she's "essentially swedish".

This pisses me off to no end. And how will the plebians clap when their favorite import wins.

Guys we need to have a game plan for when those goatfuckers blow up a stadium.
We`ll have thousands of Ultra`s (that`s what they are called right?) drunk and pissed off and looking for a fight. We need plans on where twitter can lead them.

Not always I don't think, but certainly for a very long time…

And yeah, it sucks bro. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a nationally-delineated construct to begin with.

No, Hooligans.

Ultras are the people in the tribunes making spectacle with pyros and stuff.

I'm in.

why you hating on burgerfriends? their team has done breddy gud since they started competing in the WC.

OI OIIIIIIIIIIII

Well there already were clashes in the Muslim areas in Marseilles.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html

When the shit hits the fan, the hooligans should be guided to areas like the Port.

I fucking love the lad culture and their crazy drunken antics.

The first Olympic gold for an American negro was won in the Summer Olympics of 1908.

I don't know if their use before that was prevalent.

I wonder how the EU will deal with football if they don't like nationalism?

Could it be…

Top tier bantz yobs. Give them hell.

Just a taste of things to come for the Muslims.

Holy quads confirm.

Great quads.

Why does he wear the mask?

How nationalist do you think the teams are, m8?

They root for the "German" team in a similar way they would do to Bayern München, for example.
The genuine nationalist feeling is pretty much gone, excluding the already mentioned hooligans of course.

So 7 whites, how many are ethnic German?

Pretty much this in any country that isn't Poland or slavish

HABBENING

archive.is/3s8G0

When the Junior Swedish National Team won some tournament a while back, a former goalkeeper for the A-Team came out against immigrants in the team.

He said that the reason that Sweden is no longer winning matches is because they stopped playing "Swedish football". It was more like an attack against Zlatan, some gypsy from Bosnia.

What was his prison sentence for such heresy?

I wonder how many of the white guys are actually French.

France isn't France anymore.

And most often the goalie is white too.

inb4 "hurrrrrrrrrrr american go watch niggerball durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
bunch of cucks

None. He wrote an article in a national newspaper. Owned by jews even..

Here's the actual roster.

uefa.com/uefaeuro-finals/season=2016/teams/team=47/squad/index.html

You can tell by the names if they are German. And at least the team has a higher percentage of Germans than French team has French.
The stars are pretty much all German; Müller, Schweinsteiger, Neuer, Kroos. Özil's a Turkish islamist, so that kind of breaks the combo.

If you plan on watching the games, do keep an eye on the German guys. They are fucking champs in comparison to the prissy millionaires that usually shirk away from any contact.

Fucking Zlatan Ibn Homo-witch. I rarely "hate" footballers, but that cunt should be put down.

So they DO remember the crusades, what about the countless of muslim invasion back then huh?

Yeah I'm from a slavic country. And looking from my point of view.
But regardless of players, it's always some nationalistic pride that accompanies the football matches.
People don't shout individual players name but the national anthem, name of the country or various other nationalistic songs.

Or is even this different in Germany?

That's all I'm looking forward too, hooligans taking on kebab and possibly some ISIS shenanigans.

The championship itself is underwhelming as hell. I'm in a middle sized european city and there's zero atmosphere and excitement in the air. Nobody gives a fuck.

Read that as Jewish Swedish National Team.

mandatory webm

Top Kek is this real? Backstory?

IS this the Romanian Batman?
Dracula man?
Whiteman?

There's also Klose or Podolski, one of which is IIRC a silesian, the other a half-pole I think.

But yeah the French are severely underestimating both the hooligans' actual strength (guerrilla tactics and high dispersion, which are completely different from the shit they expect from manifestations and terror attacks) as well as just how many kebabs will try and stir shit up on their own kind.

Sports people can do pretty much anything short of flat out murdering someone or touching little girls. Even in shit leagues, if you can actually play well enough, even the kikes will throw you a bone and drop the charges after a while.

He's right too. Unless you're an economically important nation that gets to bribe the referees and the judges, winning a match in International Football requires high team cohesion, something that can be achieved only if there's national pride involved. Also reminder that Zlatan is a grade-A asshole.

Polish is the new honorary Aryan

Well the 2014 finals were something special.

I'm Danish, and I was visiting in Germany during them. It's like the country was reborn, even for a few days.
I heard people singing "Deutschland Über Alles". Pretty great.

But even then there were pundits crying about "excess nationalism" and whatnot.

Klose retired from international football.

If I remember correctly, their parents are "returnees" from the lost areas.
So still ethnic Germans.

Black sportsmen can. OJ Simpson.

English supporter got his throat slashed.

fr.euronews.com/2016/06/10/deja-des-heurts-a-marseille-avant-le-debut-de-l-euro-2016/

haha abeba actually got cought for doping and she doesnt even have swedish citizenship what ive heard, so i cant understand how she even can compete for sweden

Half the Romanians look like Turks anyway. The one on the bottom left even looks like Erdogan.

SHAYLER THE IMPALER, GET 'EM ALL LAD!

Also I've got the feeling that something big is going down in this event, I found out last night most of these stadiums have Jewish owners or the owners have Jewish connections. There's a hefty price tag on all of them and a lot of these stadiums have been updated for extra shekels.

As for the police's prediction of a chemical attack via drone, I've yet to cross reference chemical stations and electronic shops that stock drones in the surrounding areas.

Should probably get on that.

Oh man. This won't get buried by our media at all.

"Klose" sounds German enough.
The "Miroslav" bit not so much.

Beheading gone wrong?

Few days ago this happened:
metro.co.uk/2016/06/08/man-found-guilty-of-trying-to-behead-random-stranger-at-leytonstone-tube-5931155/

Dude, you can't really blame the father.

After the war, naming your kid "Hans" Klose would've been a death sentence.

at least one of them, Griezmann is a german

No idea the article doesn't say exactly what happened. I'll see if I can find more.

This is going to be so much fun to watch

Can someone explain why the French team is so fucking filled with niggers and mudslimes? There is literally maybe MAYBE 1 white guy in that picture. If you look at Germany, Sweden, Netherlands etc who also are heavily enriched the teams are still majority white. If I was French I wouldn't care for the "french" team.

The funny thing is that you never see an african team win any tournaments.. There is no reason to bring them into the team in the first place.

Because France is so fucking filled with niggers and muslims.

To bee more accurate, the cities/major urban areas are filled with these invaders. They are unemployed, don't study and have a shitload of time in their hands.
The government's funds go to supporting these "urban youth" teams in cities, while in the smaller towns the teams are supported and coached by the kids' parents.
The programs for the national youth teams almost exclussively accept only Africans, because of "diversity" and they are usually taller than the natives.

Then, there's the status of the sport. White kids play handball, hockey, rugby or other sports (they can afford to), while the shitskins play exclusively football.

Reminds me of some cuck "journalist" who was outraged about how German the German handball team was

zeit.de/sport/2016-02/handball-deutschland-europameister-alternative-fuer-deutschland

Zlatan is kind of based though, he refused to condemn SD and BTFO PC-journalists trying to make him an icon for muh immigrant success.

I never understood the fascination with football tbh. Hockey and especially Rugby is so much better. Handball isn't bad either, very dynamic.

Hooligans are normal lads outside of their hooliganism, plumbers, electricians, delivery men and the like.

Africans are notoriously bad at anything but running, really, if your national team is flooded with them it will never win another title. Diversity is strength :^)

But he's still used as the "perfect immigrant" example. Many Swedes accept immigration because of him.. He sucks too.

France - Bulgaria 1993, only two niggers.

Isn't he a christian croat? I'm perfectly fine with him being here then, especially as he refuse to be a PC-cuck like 80% of our country. I doubt he influence how many people feel about immigration either way.

He's half gypsy. Half bosnian and half croat. One is muslim and one is christian.

Fucking hell. Oh no the German team is 100% German! Call the diversity police

It baffles me that people take this seriously as a "problem".

According to that story at least, in Germany too there's a clear divide between countryside and the vibrant multicultural cities.

You don't need equipment, just a ball. You can play it all year around. There's something for everyone, no matter the build type. If you know how to play, it's very strategic, even chess-like. It's great for team-building.

It's fun. Now I'm more a hockey man myself, but I can understand why people like football.

And gathering around with your countrymen to watch sports is always enjoyable.

That's gonna cause major keks, because everybody hates them

I want German hooligans to attack the Turkroach camp

HoGeSa will crush those vermin

It goes to show though that they want Turkey to be seen as a part of Europe.

Funny too that they are having this tournament at the same time as the Bilderberg meeting where 50% of the people are jews.

that's two too many

the fucking french banner god damn

People seem to believe the stereotypes that niggers are somehow stronger than whitey, when it's basically just them reaching adulthood and their peak at 15-16 (shitskins get there even younger), which gives them an upper edge on the still developing caucasoids, but it snowballs later on in their career. There's barely any 30+ nigger footballer worth mentioning, because they wither after being used by a couple of top clubs.

In Soccer, nimbleness and youth are rewarded, thanks to the idiotic rule changes that made it into a sissy game instead of the display of manliness and vigor that it used to be. Being fast is much more important than being accurate or even knowing how to shoot (nowadays, those not playing as a forward can't even get a shot on target, some strikers are also chosen exactly because they can get up the goal area even though they can't shoot either), which basically gives niggers the same advantage they have in sports such as niggerball or niggerun. Compare and contrast sports of endurance and/or precision, like Rugby or Hockey, where niggers do exist but in such small proportions that they might as well not be there. Of course there's also the pool sports which I bet none of them CAN compete in.

Pig of Marseille in chronological order:

archive.is/TH85A

archive.is/rWj7W

archive.is/3s8G0

he did it, the absolute madman
COME ON, ENGLAND!

They're at Eurovision (another monumental shitshow) for the same reason.

No, goy, no real discussion allowed here.
Remember, Holla Forums is controlled opposition; you can praise Hitler and Trump but no discussing Evalion or other famous redpillers who are actually impactful unlike Dave Duke or EU politics.
Don't believe me? Ask therealmoonman and maybe other mods.

Even Israel is in there now.. It's no longer Eurovision. It's "World-o-vision".

You guys complain, but at least Turkey and Israel are somewhat near Europe. Why the fuck is Australia in this shit.

Australians are huge Eurovision fans despite the time lag. Apparently this was enough reason.

Since when are they in Eurovision? I don't watch the shit..

Is that the French team!? I thought it was Nigeria at first, what the fuck!

I'd prefer australia in it over turkey or israel. Australians at least stem from euros

He's not a gypsy. Muslim Bosnians are either Croats or Serbs that got converted to Islam. The children he has with his Swedish wife are fucking blonde from what I've seen. He's a typical Dinarid. Just like Goran Visnjic, for example. Tall as fuck with specific facial features that don't belong anywhere else.

It's well known in Italy that one of his parents is supposed to be a gypsy. They heckled him for it.

Nope.
He's as Bosnian as one can get.
Scrawny, hot temper and unusual fixation on BMWs. We've got a lot of those here and all have similar features.

The only two pictures I can find his parents don't look like gypsies. Maybe his mom is like a quarter gypsy or something, but I have gypsy neighbours and they look nothing like them.

Just because we can tell what a feminist society would be like, doesn't mean it isn't a feminist film. The film is literally about stopping an old white male traditionalist trying to bring the world back to what it was. It ends with him and dozens of men dying violently and womyn ascending to take over his society.

Yes, there would shortages of water and strife, but the film is clearly trying to show the ignorant that a feminist utopia of equality and free gibs forever is the ideal we should be fighting for.

But what about the supposed paradise ruled by the matriarchy that turned out to be a total failure with only swamp left?

tbh he was a complete degenerate and a bad ruler.
Yeah, but anyone with a brain can tell that it's an unsustainable system. Of course, it wasn't meant to be a deep movie.

archive.is/rbO61

How did that happen?

holy shit I'm rootin for the roms

Aren't people from Wales eligible to play for England? Similar thing with Croatia, I think. A few could have played for Bosnia (Halilovic) or Switzerland (Rakitic, I think)

Sweden will win everything.

Oh I know lad.

I used to live next door to one, paki bashing maniac when his team was playing away but apart from that, down to earth bloke who worked in construction

Yeah they can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Wales#Welsh_teams_in_the_English_leagues

Hope Wales and N.I do well tbh.

As well as England obviously.

>frogfag president is being racist :^) this is a good angle to troll the (((media))) with against Holla Forumsand because Holla Forumsand doesn't hate their country

Kill yourself.

I think the oddly high amount for N.I and the Republic come from Irishmen from Northern Ireland playing on both teams.

National team lineups are good redpill material.
It's easy for normies to digest when you say "Now imagine this shift applied to your whole country".

That picture is also the reason why I predict France will end up doing poorly compared to other theoretical candidates.
That team is a step away from being allowed to play in the African Nations Cup…

US team is horrendous mate, what are you smoking?

They had their first appearance during the last one and send some gook to sing for them.

No idea if this is going to be a regular thing now.

ÖSTERREICH SIEG HEIL

AEIOU

The "French" Team…

SHAYLER THE IMPALER WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER COME ON, ENGLAND!

"European Song Contest, all of the greatest singers from all countries in Europe, Live from another continent than Europe, right here in Australia!"

Why???? The only talent a negro has is running. A negro can run and that's the only talent they have. They can't ski, they can't swim, they can't into bodybuilding, they can't drive, they can't use their hands properly, they can't invent things, they are literally useless!

Better a team that sucks ass than this shit!

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER.
COME ON ENGLAND!

I take it Austria won most points of all teams in qualifications. Good luck northern neighbors!

It's the same everywhere. Football is like going to war, on big events such as Euro 2016 this manifests itself even more so. Imagine Croatia playing Serbia or England playing Turkey. It is very political

International football games are the only time you are allowed to be proud of your country.

Not because of your forefathers' achievements or your collective history, but because of 11 mostly foreign millionaires managed by corrupt jews.

But of course there's still people who rip flags off cars because it's too nationalistic for them.

May I ask for a translation?

The next time I get bored, I'm going to write an app to automatically apply this.

Some stupid antifa feminist cunts that should be raped to death

Thanks, I was wondering when someone would do that
If it's possible, can you do this for all the other degenerate teams? Even if they have a single negro or muzzie or spic, it'd be fun to see the average kikebook poster using these. Also the emblem should have the crescent moon tbh fam

Refer to what I posted earlier on friend

Get bored soon fellow user

Dear driver,
I have removed your German flag. Whatever reason you put it on your car for, it produces NATIONALISM.
No? Yes it does!
This flag doesn't stand for football or a team, but for the German identity.

Save yourself the money, us the work and nature the waste and don't replace it with a new one.

A bullet would be cheaper than a replacement flag tbh smh fam

Your preaching to the choir, if I had a car and saw some scrawny Antifa faggot messing with it, I'd beat the fucker down.

Not hating on burgerfriends… just their knowledge of the great game.

I don't, we have a nigger on our team now.

Kekd

Since when ?

This is mahority of ultras right here. Just a couple faggot ones are left wing

Do you notice how we're now being flooded with immigrants? Six years ago when I went to Belfast I would barely see any mudshits or niggers and now the city centre seems to be covered in them.

*majority

60 minutes until the start of the game.

Who #TeamGypsy here?

if dubs, shit goes down today

That's a big goalkeeper

Its only 6.45pm CEST now the game starts at 9pm the opening ceremony at 8pm

Allso youtube will do official live stream on the opening show.
Drop the link if anyone finds it

Aye, there's no fucking way we're still 98% white. They aren't just contained to Belfast anymore.

City center was a big wake up call for me, I used to hang out there with the metal heads/goths in 06-09. Went there a few years ago and there was nothing but non whites around the city hall.

Fucking hell, first Norn Iron starts getting enriched, now the football team has a gollywog in the ranks.

I'm so sorry lads.

A big wake up call for me was when niggers started appearing in my town. We were entirely white, with a few chinks until about two years ago. Now I see at least one nigger or two when walking through the town centre. Theres even a bloody spic family that lives here.

Hitler dubs confirm.

I'm with you, just for keks, beat France

Costel looks genuinely retarded.

But Romania has only let in 2 goals in the last 10 games, so he's obviously competent in addition to being a big guy.

Sorry, you're correct. All the extra shit starts in little over half an hour, while it's 90 minutes to the actual game.

Here's the Uefa channel, I think it does the stream.

youtube.com/channel/UCyGa1YEx9ST66rYrJTGIKOw

I really hope someone goes allahu akbar during the tournament. Been a while from the last happening.

83 terrorists have already been arrested. And that one NS guy that wanted to blow up the entire city and have a shootout with the french police.

The one that got arrested in Ukraine or something different?

the (((NS guy))) was highly suspicious tbh.

Are there any actual Frenchmen on the "French" national team? Can someone name one?

"White" Argentina's team is more white than Frances team, what a fucking disgrace

Argentina actually has more German immigrants than typical spics as far as I know.

Fuck, that's infuriating.

He probably has a milder form of the same condition Gheorghe Muresan has. The taller they are, the more they resemble neanderthals. Romanians are pretty short on average, so it doubtful very many arrive at that height normally.

As much as I've enjoyed this meme over the years, I think it's finally time to admit that Argentina looks pretty white.

Yes.

I didn't hear much. What was suspicious?

So we're all cheering for Romania tonight, right? I like France but their team isn't French, it's an African team.

Of course we are.

whoops

The timing, the massive amount of explosives suddenly found, why would a Frenchman get caught in Ukraine etc.? A breivik gets his shit done, this one was a planned media stunt.

"Most" Bosnian Muslims are white anyway. Bosnia is about 50% Muslims and of those Muslims I'd say about 80% don't have Turk admixture

Image related, Bakir Izetbegovic, Slika Izetbegovic's son. A Bosnian Muslim

checked
Dubs magic can't lower your melanin count.
You can still be honorary.

s/Slika/Alija

In comparison to the French, yeah.

Aren't neanderthals shorter and stockier than sapiens sapiens?

I think these men just have a mild case of gigantism or some other hormone imbalance.

It's a red herring. Obviously a set up.

Source of that pic?
Are there somewhere the same pictures for all the other teams?

Only Bosnians would name their son "Picture".

Plot twist, that's the dad's name

Auto-correct, meant to write Alija

Iceland seems to be only team compromised fully of Icelanders.

What's your excuse not to root for these Nordic, Aryan Übermensch?

franceeuro2016.com/france-name-euro-2016-squad/

I can't find similar pics of other teams, but you can find the full team compositions from UEFA's website.

uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/teams/index.html

Or just use Google.

Oh shit that's funny. Of course it is.

What I meant was that Iceland is the only team made up fully of natives.

Iceland sucks at all sports though.

Aren't they pretty good at hand ball?

This tbh fam

I hear they're good at ultimate frisbee too.

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT YOU FAGGOT

Anyone tracking le pig?

Portuguese special detachments have been given permission to open fire while maintaining the safety of our people.

archive.is/hmICr

Headline is

For the fatherland and Saint George! Fucking come at us you Moors.

To defend Portugal, it's mostly BRs.

Not that it's any better

No one.

wew

What upside down universe is this?

Is there a single stream that works?

uefaeuro2016live.com/p/itv.html

Posting as a Murkan in your precious soccer thread and there is nothing you can do.

Most importantly, any cute girl fans yet?

Vomit inducing taste, m8

For you

BvB has good fans tbh

Everyone but HSV should be gased onii-fam

Every major football league should be gassed.

They have played for 30 minutes, and I don't think I've seen any French players.

Looking pretty weak for Romania. They are just straggling along.

This guy knows what's up.

The 2014 World cup was golden on that department.

install acestream and then google acestream football
all streams in HD and not some shitty 240p flash stream with 1000 popups and ads

Romania very strong so far!
Hope they destroy the niggers.

Nope.

France a shit. Half the team is useless.

Romania is making their organization their strong point. Can't fault them since they're an average team.

pure coincidence

Topkek pic

kek, that picture

The best thing about the french team is how half of them are niggers and that cunt Benzema still had the audacity to call the manager a racist for not picking him.

Yeah. I'm taking Romanian side here. At least they are Romanians.

As long as there are white people there are racists.

Hans Kloss is the fake name of a Polish soldier playing a German officer in one Polish TV series. (Stawka wieksza niz zycie)

GREAT ROMANIAN GOALKEEPER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Africa 1 - 0 Romania

ELFMETER!

EQUALISER!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES

TASTE THAT SLAVIC COCK YOU NIGGERS

HAIL ROMANIA!
IRON GUARD!
PRAISE KEK!

Is Romania winning?

1-1

How many minutes are left?

Our team isn't Bad to be fair, but for some reason there's an English Negro coming with the Squad, but he's Barely played for us so far.

Watch the stream here singi.club/itv.html

How to spot Irish on Holla Forums

Both are playing to their strengths.

Is this the third yellow card or something?

Kek, Look at Spains Squad. There's a Damn good Reason as to why they Became the First Team to Win 3 Tournanents in a Row.

Romania team is so white, that's beautiful.

t.French

Nigeria just scored a second goal, with only 3 minutes left.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

FUCKING NIGGERS!

Fug, the diversity team is winning.

And these white cuckolds applauding the nigger….

It was a pretty good goal though.

SHITSKINS SCORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well your fucking imports seem to be winning.

Some Pajeet just scored a game winning goal.

Don't people in France question this at all? That the team has less than 20% of French people?

Yes, most people here make fun of the team because of that. But now they're winning, so they'll forget about the high melanin levels.

Afrique 2 - Romania 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Afrique 2 - Romania 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me post damn it

France is totally done. Their demographics are worse than the United States – regardless of whatever cooked stats their government puts out.

France is literally Detroit: the country. The best course of action for other Western countries would be to end all relations with France and stop cooperating with them militarily.

I remember when Spain almost beat the burgers at their own nigger-ball game at the olympics. So much talent there.

Just nuke the cities and you kill 90% of niggers and leftists.

What about winter sports though

They're both kike or kike light teams
Any team that has "international following" on purpose is shit. The only team you should ever root for is your own city's and Legia Warsaw.
But seriously, if you have got more soccer jersey clad anime babes, post 'em, they're my weakness.

This tbh fam

If you get to make the full picture, please add the "turks are white european" stereotype for Germoney

Because they rigged it?

An old french friend of mine didn't even know niggers played as their national sportsmen until I pointed that out to them

Romanians, you did your very best.

But at the end of the day, MELANIIIIIIIIIIN steroids tbh ROYALTEEEEEEEEE won

Yeah, but France is an extremely urbanized country. It's not that it's "just" the cities who are blacked … it's that the country is highly centralized and urbanized and most people live in these cities.

Nice Hitler dubs, but no one is going to nuke the cities. That's not going to happen. Also, the meme that all of France's niggers are only in the big cities is just that, a meme.

It is such a nigged out country it was startling to me when I visited and I'm from NJ.

It was unfair tho: Romania only had the small pool of Romania to pick players from while France had a whole continent.

Looks like they picked from more than one m8.

But Romania really did play fantastically well.

Very good defense and let's be honest, Panjeet got lucky.

The panjeet was the best player on the pitch though and no, Romania was about average.

Did you SEE the fucking Squads they had at those Tournaments? They were God-tier and played all at top clubs.

France are supposed to be world class, in the top 20 and Romanians almost had them.

Don't forget Griezmann, he had a Great performance, any time he got the Ball he almost scored. Can't Believe he still plays for Atletico

Nah, I'm just pulling your leg

Not a polska but have you seen their fucking fans

Very good player all around but Giroud tonight was fantastic imo.

I actually enjoyed the icup more than real football.

Holy fuck Americans are stupid

ZDS

The second guy from the right in both rows looks like his face was mirrored.

Uncanny.

His great mother come from portugal, ans his family name is an alsacian name.

Romanians are slavs.

Deal with it, gyppo.

English fans started another riot last night, attacking locals, police and an odd russian. Or two

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship

Hi, I live in Paris and I can say you that a lot of French don't like that monkey team, and laught about that… but nothing in our media

Disgusting romanian animals behaved like animals again.Every time the hungarian referee stopped the game they started chanting "hungarians, kick them out of our country" (they mean Transilvania)
Nobody expected anything more from dirty subhuman gypsy romaniamals tho.

Next game:
Switzerland - Albania Today at 3 PM (4PM in UK)

Goddammit.

Sheit! This "Swiss" player almost looks exactly like a Dindu caricature!

I counted 3 whites in the Netherlands' team last game, a week ago.

We make fun of them and then get jailed because muh racism.
The coach got attacked and slandered by the media because he refused to take a sandnigger that previously insulted him and was a bad teammate. The lügenpresse spent weeks calling him a racist.

Reminder that the sole action of posting on Holla Forums could jail any of us frogs for a long time if the government finds us. Illegal shitposting is not a meme anymore.

Benzema?

Yeah

Wasn't he also sued for having sex with an underage prostitute and blackmailing or something? I think that was the reason why he wasn't allowed to play in the team anymore.

But just look at the French team: full of niggers.
But as long as there are white people, there is "racism"…

Strongman's their game

No, bazinga

reported

lol the Portuguese team… I'd be surprised if there's more than 2 white guys in there.

It's all nogs and HUE's.

GOATnaldo (hates jews ) and the second in front from the left are the only aryans there it seems

You need the financial backing in order to focus on kicking a ball around instead of paying attention at school. That's where dem programs and quotas come into the picture.

This pose… They could've kneeled or posed on a structure or something like that, but no, they're doing the commie "lean forward" pose.

Not sure who to root for…

Commentator: "Don't be surprised that the Swiss players don't sing the anthem - they do know the lyrics but they have other roots", kek…

And the Swiss Foreign Legion scores.

0-1

man

lol
That one Swiss player has THREE citizenships…

Stream: happening.neocities.org/

Under Raw Streams -> RT Raw

whats happening?

Bobby, you're gay.

Some English fans got the shit beaten out of them. I don't know by whom, the Russian fans or the "natives".

rt.com/on-air/russia-england-euro2016-match/

kek

I only cheer for the team with less niggers or kebabs

Wales can suck my dick

Kek.

Surprisingly good game right now, Wales vs Slovakia, but England v Russia is the big one today

As expected, they hate eachother

Go Slovakia!

Shit is going down big time in Marseilles
Apparently "local youth" provoking both Engish and Russian fans

twitter.com/LaProvenceEuro/status/741671856437121024
twitter.com/edim_sport/status/741675620774580225

Anyone have time start a new thread

also links and pics on 4cuck /sp/

boards.4chan.org/sp/thread/68315649/euro-riot-general-2
boards.4chan.org/sp/thread/68318871

Slovakia stronk! Slavic masterrace!

This could be what Shayler was talking about. Can't make thread now, on phone

fuck off burgers watch the eurocup

Slovakia stronk!!! Slavic masterrace!

Today: Slavs vs the Provinces of United Kaliphate

Hope Slovakia wins now, and Russia surprises England later tonight.

Isn't it still racist if the French team has a white head coach?

Just after posting this Wales scores.

Fuck. 2-1… Can Slovakia rise with 4 minutes to play?

Gott strafe England!

England - Russia in an hour. Predictions?

England are chronic underachievers.
How strong is the Russian squad this year?

I guess England wins, honestly.
But I'm curious to see how many niggers they have in their team today.

And of course still hope that they get BTFO by Russia.

Russia is always pretty average. England has quality players but usually, they are a brainless team.

England should win comfortably though.

I want the team with the more aggressive and numerous hooligans to win, so they don't have to go home early and can have some more fun with the local youfs

It´s fine. They will be crushed every 4 years by Europeans and be reminded of their roach heritage.

Very hard to say, both teams have quality.
I'm cheering for England though, they deserve to win a trophy

lol the security is a joke
if ISIS doesnt attack its comfirmed to be jew controlled (it already is)
cant attack during an event were the goyim masses need to feel good

1-1

ENGLAND BTFO

Hungarycuck detected. You want Transilvania, you'll get it over our dead bodies, fucking 10'th century invaders.

I wonder why Germany does so well and such diverse teams like England and France play so poorly.

German starting line-up includes-
Boateng - dindu
Khedeira- north african
Mustafi - some half-turk
Ozil- Turk

Not as bad as France but still…

Boateng and Khedeira are mischlings, German mothers and foreign fathers. That seems to be always the case.

Mustafi is Albanian, and Özil is a third generation Turk.

Don't get me wrong, they all have to go back. But it's nothing compared to France or England.

It's p fucking rage inducing how it's always Euro mother + xenos mudshit father tbh

french u19 and u21 teams
born 1995 and 1997

imagine how its going to look in 2022 when the niggers that were born in 2005 are on the team

other european teams look the same

go ahead and try to find one european team without at least 2 niggers

I'l bet 100$ no one will be able to find one

the numbers are gonna rise

these guys were born in late 80s and early 90s when niggers where rare in europe outside france

now they are everywhere

theres so many cases of euro mother + nig

whats race inducing the most is
this is possible because euro taxpayer money paid for their
1 health care
2 food housing etc
because in most cases, they get raised by single mothers

Do you mean national teams? There's probably at least 10 in the Euros with less than 2 nogs.

May I ask why the Romanian team has fucking Char Aznable? Is the red comet that good at footie?

Well not all top clubs
Remember Man U won 3 in a row and a EUFA without a Spaniard
Pretty sure they put too man nogs in their team and they came 5th Wasn't Liechester declared racist by the media the year before they won

givemesport.com/801135-russia-hooligans-take-methamphetamine-and-attend-training-camps-to-prepare-for-brawls

thesun.co.uk/news/1279129/russian-hooligans-held-x-factor-style-auditions-to-find-elite-150-to-fight-at-euro-2016/

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1278060/russian-hooligans-are-highly-organised-and-motivated-and-want-to-wage-war-on-england-supporters-at-euro-2016-in-france/

#13 is clearly a gypsy but the rest is ok.

Also sad that /sp/ is dead on 8ch.

I'd like to watch that

Russian x factor confirmed for superior talent show tbh

There's also the falsified-age-theory. As in because negroes don't have proper ID's and the government aren't going after them to prove their age (see Norway and how they with the age test of their teeth, made their immigration rates of "kids" drop to almost nothing) so you basically have full grown niggers playing football with kids and juniors. That way they stand out more because they are more physically developed and in they are going to get the backing and the training-programs and camps etc.

Case in point Freddy Adu, Nwako Kanu, John Obi Mikel.

Gas the Turks, holy crusades now!

No niggers in the Croatian team

TBQH, Russian hools are military trained, death squad groups, but they were attacking normal english fans. Not hooligans. Bitch move on their part.

3000 hardcore english hooligans are banned from entering France. If they were there, the Russians would get BTFO

austria

austria

This, and as I understand it, a lot of scouts won't even bother with players from….certain regions for this very reason.

Happens quite a bit in baseball too with South Americans.

An user up there in this or the previous thread summed it up the best: Dindus/Sandniggers can only excel in a very limited amount of sports. Dindus in particular excel in Running sports, Soccer, American Football and Basketball, while Sandniggers can only play Soccer and Cricket.

The point is, all these nigger players are formed by French associations for the impoverished youths. Basically they scout players from the pool of those that are eligible to apply to govt mandated programs to help people off the street. Since niggers are usually the poorest faggots, they receive the most support. White or whiteish kids who get to go to soccer schools on their parents' money are extremely few in comparison, hence France gets poz'd as fuck teams. Compare and contrast other countries that are also invaded by shitskins but that either are still majority white or that do not give as many benefits and you'll see that the amount of pro dindus is immensely smaller. I.E.: Spain, Italy and Portugal.

Forgot to finish: the point is that when these countries won't be able to afford these govt mandated plans any longer, you'll see an immediate drop in the amount of pro dindu athletes.

running is a big deal in divegrass though. it's like being tall in ape-hoop

Scary to think about. The Kalergi is truly coming to pass.

Also notice how the left bitch about the lack of BAME (Black and minority English) judges, but don't give a shit when 50% of the England football team are niggers.

Niggers are overrepresented on the team, wow just wow. We need to do more.

BASED Hungary is leading over cucked Austria.

Fence builder Hungary (in white) vs. Commie lover Austria (in red): 2-0

ALL WHITE

Ayy Pepe

It's nice to be hungarian sometimes.

The game started off nicely. Looks like a nice match.

Ayy

Good win and good doubles

Anyone has seen the Belgium-Italy match?

Italy: all team members sang the Italian national anthem very loud and very clear.
Belgium: maybe half of them sang it, and those who sang it probably didn't know the lyrics.

Italy: great teamplay, 100% Italian team, 0% niggers, they where 1 team.
Belgium: shitty tamplay maybe 60%+ nig nog, 40%- ""Belgian"", the teamleader doesn't even speak fucking dutch (Hazard) while 65%+ of the Belgian population is dutch speaking.
I'm so glad they lost. I'm a """belgian""" myself, but most of all I'm Flemish.
These western european teams are no more than propaganda for their multi-culti utopian dreams, and they are a economical exploitation to the core.

Anyone has seen the Belgium-Italy match?

Italy: all team members sang the Italian national anthem very loud and very clear.
Belgium: maybe half of them sang it, and those who sang it probably didn't know the lyrics.

Italy: great teamplay, 100% Italian team, 0% niggers, they where 1 team.
Belgium: shitty tamplay maybe 60%+ nig nog, 40%- ""Belgian"", the teamleader doesn't even speak dutch (Hazard) while 65%+ of the Belgian population is dutch speaking.
I'm so glad they lost. I'm a """belgian""" myself, but most of all I'm Flemish.

These western european teams are no more than propaganda for their multi-culti utopian dreams, and they are a economical exploitation to the core.

I miss /sp/.

Look at this britbong trying to start shit with Holla Forums.

We (Italy) have one nog on the bench (likely a political selection). Teamplay was there but it's an average squad that won't go far.

Belgium is like France (pre-Zidane). You need a strong leader to keep a multicultural team focused. That Felaini douche looks like he runs the team.

A nog who went nuts. Italian fans trolled him on facebook and now he wants to play for his African team again.

Nog got trolled hard by Italian, Anglo and maybe even chink football fans, also a huge mentally handicapped faggot
The new one is Ogbonna but he's the normal kind of nog, at the very least he comes from an actual immigrant family and they had the decency of giving him an Italian name

I see, that's nice. The older nog was actually a very good player but a complete mental. Is no use having such a player in high rank team, worse for Italy with their style.

Yep, retard.

The French situation is the worse (beside the obvious) because the sophisticated French see soccer as a sport only for the lower classes.

So most White kids there don't even grow up playing it.

Slovakia vs. Sovie.. err… Russian Federation 2:1
Slavic masterrace!

its stupid because this sport for the lower classes gives the nigs the highest level of health care

His adoptive parents is jewish, coincidence?

The "new face of Europe" goy. Didn't you know, white are deprecated?

top fucking kek that can't be real

Most football fans laugh at his retardness.

you can laugh all you want
he is a symbol of ultimate cuckening

1 born nig, gets raised in wealthy italy by white italian family
2 because of this gets highest level of healthcare, food, and security, which enables him to become what he is now
3 see pic gave birth to his spawn
you can only imagine the amount of italien women of the hottest tier he got

all because of 1 and 2
if you turned this around, a white boy in his homeland would probably be malnourished and wouldnt make it past age 14

jesus fucking christ frenchfags, your team africa is complete shit

Jamaica 2 - 1 Wales
Well played lads.

Italy gave it their all and rightfully won. Focused, organized, aggressive and with just enough individual talent to make them a possible contender for the tournament, given how pitiful most of the other big teams have been so far.

France is utter shit, played even worse against Albania than they did against Romania.
England have a completely disorganized team and a rubbish manager. Same goes for Portugal.
So given what I've seen so far I'd put Italy in third as far as favorites go (assuming they can keep playing at this level throughout the tournament), just behind Germany and Spain.

A white boy in his homeland would either:

1) Be sacrificed because it's a white devil
2) Grow up to become king of nogs

Never forget that African nogs see white people as this sort of magicians capable of making water flow from sinks and crops spawn from nothingness.

I am looking forward for another Fall Weiss in 2 hours. I want to piss my Polish neighbours off with some good old Horst-Wessel-Lied blasted at max volume every time Germany scores.

(((white italian family)))

it didn't stop there. it was clear that the halfbreeds were not giving a fuck.

i'm italian and i couldn't help thinking "what's your problem? you're losing by one and you should be running like crazy!?"

not a case that they took one by the end of the game.

a jewish plot. why?

timesofisrael.com/jewish-soccer-star-mario-balotelli-under-probe-for-anti-semitic-post/

Say what you want about Sweden Yes but atleast the team is 10/11 white and 9/11 ethnically Swedish. The one dindu is even half-dindu with an oildrilling Swedish father.

This is better than basically all other western teams in the cup. Especially France/England which aren't even half white.

lmao are you trolling or are they (((really)))

dear god …
if i didn't want to kill them more i'd kill myself

the sad part is the amount of half nogs it creates

imagine if a white mother can bring up shit nog dna to this level
what would happen if she had a proper white kid

Go go go Polska

I'm not trolling, you can look it up for yourself. His adoptive parents are jewish.

Just search Mario Balotelli+jewish.

Notice the subtle 14/88

Am I the only who thought Immortan Joe was the most interesting character in the film by far?

I mean, I personally would like to see a movie about Immortan Joe's rise to power. I'd be really curious to know how he pulled all of that shit off and is even worshipped. Now that deserves a movie.

Ești cretin Gogule.

Posting some pics from Marseille, circa 2 days ago

cont.

cont

Quads confirm.

.cont

This would cause imesurable butthurt.

.cont.

They dominate powerlifting.

lol their population is 300k. Compare them to any city of 300k, sure the results would be pretty solid.

That first image.

I'd paint my whole car as the German flag.

Turns out, he might have been right, all along.

wew.
archive.is/jaWrb

Thoughts?

THREAD THEME

The strongman title is currently held by Žydrūnas Savickas from Lithuania.

Though I know what you're saying lad, the Icelandic are strong. A land of literal giants.

I'ts not, it's french and german and other european 2nd generation immigrants

there's only 1 BR in the team. also I think they mean "play for another (european) country" but if it's not that then it's what I said. mostly french, germans etc… who are sons of portuguese parents and thus got their citizenship and play for the team.

ok, wisdom time

from left to right, top to bottom
top -nigger, possibly mullato or gypsy, portuguese, nigger, portuguese, Ronaldo (ronaldo is 1/8 nigger),
bottom - portuguese, portuguese, portuguese, portuguese and portuguese

and there's a BR, a gypsy and a few other nigs in the team but not in the picture

Italy vs. Sweden in 15 minutes.

After looking at Sweden's team I must ask this:
Sweden, why so unenriched? Apart from a couple of Serbs and a Bosnian, your team is almost completely Swedish. y so racist?

Wait, there are no shitskins in Swedish roster? Apparently only forwards are non-Swedish and even them are still European.

Well, there it is, some "Olsson" who is a nigger.

Sweden NO!

out of 23 players, 18 are Swedish

I used to be into hooliganism and I have a liberal arts degree. My firm had some IT guys and teachers as well as a stock broker an an engineer, apart from the usual working class lads. It's about balls, more than social class.

There were plenty of swedish players who were better than the non swedes, but they put them in there for diversity.

You get people from different walks of life, but mostly the working class lads will be in the frontline

The qualifiers were a signal that these games were going to be interesting, but damn.

If you want to support a team with only native players, I think Poland is your best bet.
They truly are the white horse of the tournament.

Down with Sweden tbh familia t. Finn

Can Finns into football? Or more into ice hockey/motorsports?

From the native aspect
Good choice are also, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Iceland, Romania, Slovakia

Sweden YES.

Time to go back to the middle east now.

GypsIbrahmovic lost. Very happy.

We really can't into football.

The national football league isn't very popular in comparison with hockey, baseball and athletics.
Plus a lot of negroes play in there.

Like lot of us I play for fun, but the true talents are few and far between. Litmanen, Hyypiä, Pukki and Niemi are probably the most famous Finnish players of recent and not-so recent years.
You really can't make a competent team with so few good players. Plus there has been a major problem in coaching called Mixu Paatelainen.
That fucker has personally held back Finnish football for decades. Now he is fired, but the damage has been done and takes time to fix.

I hope they make it far too. But I think Poland has a unique chance to even win the cup. Let's face it, no matter how much fight Iceland has in it, it's not going to win.

Does anybody know why the Spanish team is void of niggers and other imports?
Or have I just missed them.

Iceland.

Well, hooliganism is mostly a working class phenomenon, but less and less so. In my experience the frontline will usually consist of very young lads, eager to prove themselves, and older nutters who's addicted to the violence. Those new to the game now are often middle class kids.
Being a natural SWPL upper middle class kid, fighting for my city side by side with my economist friend, as well as builders, drivers, roofers, soldiers, college kids, primary school teachers and career criminals on the dole, awoke my tribal instincts and send me toward the third position. I used to be an /int/ poster. :^) People who fight aren't libcucks. The few leftists who do engage are all hard left. I know a german antifa hool from my personal life, and while he's oblivious to the JQ, he does regard gypsies as parasites and would purge them without remorse.

Burgers seem to be catching on. Good on you lads. In Trump's America white city boys can't be pussies.
archive.is/hsOut

You mean, extremely expensive toilet paper?

This is why we've yet to discover intelligent life in the universe. It wants nothing to do with us.

At the very least, I hope it was something at least semi-useful, rather than philosophy or social sciences.

We need academics as well as soldiers and shitposters. Right Wing Gramscianism and direct action is the way forward.

Spani
ards are proud af of their "muh royal club" or "muh catalonia, muh barcelona" they would never let negroids wear their holy colours. Pretty redpilled in that sense.
Yes, very. Well said. The trend is shifting more and more towards that direction. Past 4,5 years I've observed a steady increasing influx of young kids from 15 years on. Vast majority comes and stays for the feeling of belonging, purpose which is apparently lacking in today's world. You're right on the money with definition of frontline as well. Young crew will be proper nutters a few years on.

You got Czeched

you do realize Antoine Griezmann is white, right? He's the one saying kill infedels. His family is from Alsace.

Croat hools sabotaged their own team.

Without that flare episode I doubt that Czechs would've tied.

Anyone have a gif of the small explosion on the janitor's face?

No nationalist should bother to watch niggers being paid 100,000 pounds a week to run around a field and spit.

inb4 all of the people who threw flares are actually butthurt turks

Pick one, American piggu

Not all murilards understand that no gibs = no nigs.

Except that the nigger teams (France, England, Lelgium) are sucking ass and white teams like Germany, Italy, Poland, Hungary and even Iceland are doing well.

Schweinsteiger with those aryan looks. Damn he makes me so proud for being Germanic

GET FUCKED ICECUCKS REFBALL COULDN'T SAVE YOU

THIS JUST IN: ALL WHITE TEAM FENDS OFF MONGREL ATTACK

Kek

assmad Iberian gypsy detected

Do you think Turks, Arabs, and Albanians are white?

They've even got a fucking nigger on their team

Also Germany is playing like shit, couldn't even beat Poland

but it's a fact, check Austria's team, there's at least one nigger there and I think I saw some kebab too

RUSSIA IS LEAVING EURO 2016

Alaba is such a white guy, having fun along with all the serbs you got on your team.

I hate to spoil everyone's parade but the nogs are pretty good and usually help out the team they're on.

Only good nig player is Dmitri Payet, and I think he's some sort of weird brown mystery meat.

What'd he do fam?

If you think France are performing shit, you should stop watching. Pogba is about to go into beast mode. Belgium and England are also starting to play well.

The nogs need good leadership to stay in line but no point denying the obvious.

Pogba a shit and looks like a metro-sexual monkey.

He's to Moonman what Robin is to Batman

Appreciate the help… I guess.

Croatia playing well again.

I'm sure he thinks Europe is in danger from Europeans. -_-

B:A.S.E.D.

THIS JUST IN: ALL WHITE TEAM SENDS IBERIAN GYPSIES TO TURD PLACE IN GROUP