Dindus Continue to Do Nuffin in Fort McMurray

South African Firefighters in Fort McMurray Refuse to Work over Pay Dispute

South African firefighters who made international headlines for singing when they arrived in Canada have now turned to protest songs over the wages they're being paid.

About 300 firefighters who came to Alberta last month to help fight the Fort McMurray fire did not report for work Wednesday because of a pay dispute.

Bitiro Moseki is one of the firefighters based at a camp north of Fort McMurray. He said they are being paid $15 a day.

"It's fifteen not even per hour, it's fifteen per day," said Moseki.

While that may seem hard to believe, given that Alberta expects to move to a $15-an-hour minimum wage by 2018, a contract thought to be between the firefighters and their employer seems to back up the claim.

It shows the firefighters signed a contract that stated they would be paid a total of $50 a day, split into two payments.

The contract agrees to pay them $15 a day now, with the balance of $35 a day paid out within six months of their return to South Africa.

"We are not here for money, we are here to assist you," said Moseki, adding the firefighters have turned to the South African commissioner in Canada for help to resolve the issue.

To summarize:

You can't fucking make this up.

archive.is/CL7jn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U1aGJ
archive.is/xkkXh
archive.is/GIh3w
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=South Africa
archive.is/8gOaP
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/red-deer-drugs-bust-cocaine-marijuana-rcmp-1.3542457
cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/whitedog-drug-bust-1.3618046
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-police-marijuana-bust-1.3622033
windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-police-bust-business-that-was-allegedly-selling-marijuana
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/operation-hagrid-drug-trafficking-bust-1.3296147
rt.com/news/342445-canada-rejects-wildfire-assistance/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-wildfire-fort-mcmurray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top fucking kek.

Is anyone here surprised? In the land that is eternally the Current Year?

"We are not here for money, we are here to assist you,"

"South African Firefighters in Fort McMurray Refuse to Work over Pay Dispute"

You can't make this shit up

Why even bother with black South Africans anyway?

Remember when Russia offered to help for free.

THEY GAVE THEM A RAISE ALREADY

That's actually absolutely fucking atrocious pay, especially for people putting their lives on the line

Pretending for a moment that niggers are people lel

What the fuck is up with Trudeau?

Trudeau is just the worst

c'mon, trudeau, pay them in african currency - rape.

No no we can't have that. That makes sense and gets things done.

Why didn't Trudeau just use local and state Canaian firefighers?

The fire is still going?

IB they all get asylum and residence in Canada!

Because Muh "narrative"

If they had actually done something productive then you'd hear about it until your ears bleed.

[Muslim clock-maker boy].jpg

Because they are useless apes and have done nothing it all gets swept under the rug.

It's all about "narrative" get on twatter and start calling out individuals for virtue signalling and "narrative" pushing.

Holy fuck, you were right.

archive.is/U1aGJ

A smaller contingent came last year, and each was paid about that much in daily allowances and expenses, according to Llewellyn Pillay, managing director of Working on Fire. That's 10 times what the firefighters earn in South Africa.

But this year, in what some might call typical Canadian fashion and others might simply call good ethics, the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre (CIIFC) insisted that the South Africans be paid more, if not on par with their local counterparts. Pillay said the number would be between $15 and $21 an hour, whereas Canadians typically make between $21 and $26 an hour.

“We had a dialogue and said let’s make sure that these firefighters are being compensated appropriately,” said Kim Connors, CIIFC director, adding that the pay for South Africans would still be lower than normal Canadian rates. “The only thing to come up last year was that we felt that their salaries are so low, they’re a long way from home, here’s an opportunity: You could increase their salaries a little bit while they’re here, but [not so much] that it upsets their economic balance there.”

Spin it

Trudeau is a slave master! In 2016, wow just wow I cannot even. And… we trusted you.

It's not burning in the city, it's since spread beyond there. There's still fires though, there hasn't eben enough rain to douse them yet.

I've done some digging and discovered that Alberta as a province does not allow firefighters to strike. That would technically make the actions of these guys illegal. So not even two weeks into their stay in Canada, and while being surrounded by burning trees and people trying to teach them the business end of a hose, these 300 south africans figured out a way to break the law in a huge and inconvenient way.

I'm frankly impressed.

Ignore this

I suck cocks

archive.is/xkkXh

Some of the oil sites are still being evacuated due to the raging wildfires. I got confused because the residents of Fort McMurray were allowed to go back to their homes recently. I was under the impression that everything was safe again, I was wrong.

Exchange rates.

$15 per day is average pay. They're getting a 233% bonus to go to canada and fail to be effective there. On top of that Canada has said they'll pony up some extra cash to thank them even more for their desire to help out, meaning they'll earn about 10x the amount they normally would risking their lives in South Africa.

Is the pay shit? Yes. Blame South Africa for that. Is Canada essentially using slave labour? Maybe, it's pretty evident that you get what you pay for. But this entire thing was largely a PR stunt to build relations between Canada and South Africa.

Fat lot of good it did them, I used to not hate niggers. Now I hate these fucking lazy ass niggers. Goddamn.

Last post of the night and then I'm going to sleep.

archive.is/GIh3w
Alberta public sector workers to be allowed to strike under proposed legislation
March 15, 2016

The article discusses how Alberta's allowing public sector workers the right to strike because they didn't have that before. At the bottom of the article, it points out …

This is such a massive fuck up that could potentially make both Trudeau and the NDP provincial party look like idiots. Firefighting's an essential service, you're not allowed to not work those 12 hour days because it's an emergency that demands action. Not for these fucking dindus though, they can bitch and moan about the contract they signed while multimillion dollar sites get burned down and oil workers have to be evacuated. Goddamn, so fucking angry right now.

Top Fucking Kek.

You cannot make this shit up, Kek is truly having a good time.

King Current Year refuses to accept Russia's assistance in favor of cucking them with an army of dindoo fire fighters. Now the fire dindoos are demanding more gibs, hilarious.

How much did it cost to fly them all the way up there any way? Tax shekels well spent on current year stuff.

How long has this fire been going any way? How much area has the fire cleared out by now?

How much is the average pay in South Africa?
I suspect that they were trying to adjust it to their wages but dindus being ungrateful dindus found out about it and complained that they don't get payed enough for their inexperienced fire flogging asses.

Gimme dat!!

I guarantee Trudeau will give them at least minimum wage in Canada and probably as much as Canadian firefighters. I guarantee he will also donate money/equipment for them back home in South Africa to replace their fire sticks.

I would bet all of my money on this.

I'm so sick of my country. Let the whole place burn at this point. Fuck it. Good luck to any country who is trying to resist cuckoldry, but Canada just sits around begging for this idiocy.

I called it when they first brought these "firefighters" here, and I still am: Trudeau is going to give them full citizenship soon since they're "our heroes from Africa" or some other shit reason.

His shekels he got from selling the gold are running dry so he has to jew whoever he can jew

Its funny because the Russians offered themselves for free and were rejected by Prince cuck himself.

It's because Trudeau is fucking piece of shit who doesn't give two fucks about anyone other than brown voters who he can import for votes.

Now they have 300+ inexperienced niggers fresh out of the jungle who will whack the fire with wooden sticks for $15+ per hour (paid by taxpayers)

wew fucking lad

It was all so they could pay some dindus 3rd world wages instead. And they had to turn down offers for help, because their globalist dicks were already hard over the idea of outsourcing emergency services to africa.

If you pay your firefighters, they win

should be legal tbh

kek

canada getting more fucked up by the day. is trudeu just stupid as shit or does not give a single fuck about canada, just quebec? ive seen some clips of him, i just cant figure out what that dude wants. he says whatever gives him more votes.

i mean, which PM of a country would ignore such a big wildfire? isnt fort murray an important city/area too? why not just accept help from us and russia? its all so stupid i cant understand

Him being a literal retard isn't a meme, it's not sour grapes because Tumblr in human form is running the country, and if anything, it's probably vastly underplayed.

I remember actually giving him the benefit of the doubt during the debates, assuming he had been raised in French and wasn't as quick in English or something.

That's not the case. He is probably the stupidest person I've ever seen in politics and even a small-town mayor would be far above his capabilities. I'm not sure he's even competent enough to follow a UN script.

Stupid weed men makes shit decisions.. what a surprise the only thing he can offer is his looks.

Oh Canada

Lets see here, 15 cad is about 175 south african rand. If this site is to be believed numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=South Africa that's enough to literally buy a weeks worth of food for a single days work.

You add in the extra 35 cad they'll get later and it's now almost 600 rand a day. Which if they only work 20 days out of the month is almost 12000 rand. Which again according to this site is enough for almost two months worth of rent for an apartment in the middle of a city.

Even if it sounds like shit pay to us. It's probably two times the amount they get paid back in Africa. Mind you these prices are probably what white people pay for things over there i.e. it's not shit. So who knows how much they actually pay for things once you add back in the things the government hands them after taking from white people.

So is this fire still going on or what?

In the 1980 film "Being There" a group of rich people find a retarded man who says childish
yet feel-good and positive things.
They put him on television, the public loves him
and thinks he's spouting profoundities,
so his sponsors make him run as a candidate for president.
I used to think that was satire. It's not.
Because now we have Trudeau.

Yes, it's still going on. The Kaffirs were hired to take care of it but they pull this shit. That said Fort McMurray is the only important place that burned. The fire is still burning in the middle of nowhere.

Canada is literally Sweden-tier when it comes to being cucked. Holy fuck.

This is what you get when you make a nigger do a white man's job.

How? It's been like over a week, how is all of Canada not burned to the ground by now?

I just finished a two-part book series on his father and in all honesty, with a mother like Justin's, I'm not sure even Mozart could have been successful.

Should just throw them on the fire instead. They'll be more useful that way.

North Canada is large and it is the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Most Canadians live right along the US border. It wpuld be like a forest fire in Wyoming.

So are there any pictures of the fire?

I'm exclusively going to call Trudeau "Chauncy Gardiner" now.

Holy fugg your right.

we've literally reach the that classical quote "
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be fools will eventually be flooded by actual fools thinking they are among good company "

Pretty weird request, Your not one of those individuals that is turn on by fire or something right?!

because they were oppressed by the white man, nelson mandela was jesus,you get extra diversity points

What we're missing is the blacks aren't Chinese.

They're not going to eat Ramen and sock it away to put a new wing on their shack back home, they want to spend it on chicken wings in the titty bar every night. The company should just throw in a bottle of Thunderbird and a kfc bucket for every worker and they'll be back in no time.

Well, Japan told the Fukushima residents to return to their now vastly irradiated homes (and even trying to rebuild homes there) so it should not come as a surprise that they want people to return to Fort McMurray (who knows if the fire returns for a second round).

I think we passed that point some time ago m8

doesnt canada have firefighters

Holy shit is that city STILL on fire?

City isn't, except that some houses are still going up because of gas mains. The fire is still burning because North Alberta is basically all forest, lots to burn.

I am glad that Trudeau's virtue signalling keeps biting him the ass. Nigs are going to alway nig. What did they think was going to happen?

$15 a day? No wonder they couldn't find Canadians willing to do the job.

This is exactly what they mean when they say there's a labour shortage, and that they come to do the jobs Canadians don't want to do.

Yeah, I wouldn't fight fire for $15 a day either. Nor for $50 for that matter.

Same thing is happening in Europe: Millions of kaffirs are being resettled there so the (((elites))) can pay shit for work.

He doesn't want the white people because he's anti-white feminist, you know.

Now we know why they refused Mexico's offer to send firefighters. Canada would have had to pay the Mexican firefighters $15.05 a day.

god i fucking hate my country so much

it's not just the government either

literally almost everyone thinks this is just the greatest thing ever

price of gas went up 25 cents yesterday in newfoundland lads

i was just in Toronto recently, you need to let that wildfire burn your whole fucking country down

Toronto is THE SJW hotspot of Canada though. The west part of Canada is more right wing.

How far does meme magic go?

Love that film. It's what fucking Forrest Gump only wishes it was.

"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden."

Difference between Trudeau and Chancey Gardner: Trudeau only thinks he walks on water.

I hope there are no whites in sudan

deeez niggaz getting mo' pussy den me

RIP

They're getting Sudanese Africoon pussy*

Not exactly high quality goods.

If you fight the fire, you've already lost.

i'd probably take it in my current state

no beasto

No, a little while before this fire started he got rid of all of the Canadian Air Forces fire fighting wing, because it costed too much. Then this fire starts and Canada has close to 0 capability to put it out due to how rural it is, and current year mans big plan was to ship in 300 niggers with unga boonga sticks who don't know how to use a hose, and now are refusing to work.

You can't make this shit up.

Gross dude. If you're on Holla Forums you're at least probably not /r9k/ tier beta. Why the thirst?

Gross dude. If you're on Holla Forums you're at least probably not /r9k/ tier beta. Why the thirst?

Look at this hot mama.

Let's not start this shit again.

Unemployed American here. Willing to fight fires for $15 per diem up front, $35 per diem payable on my peaceable return to my own leftist hellhole.
Where do I sign up?

Oh and I've put out fire with water before, totally already get how hoses work, and if I do for some reason chimp out and muh dik your maple flavored woman folk I'm white so it isn't as bad.

what's your skin color?

I don't even have a reaction image for this.

Perfectly fine, people should be allowed to name their price and not be forced to accept whatever their white or kike overlords say it should be.

The French are well known for proving this idea works.

Holy shit, this was the icing on the context cake I was waiting for. Oh God, I hope this makes some faggots in Canada turn right, oh man.
You really can't make this shit up, it's beyond bizarre how it turns out, but I'm damn sure that it's all according to Trudeau's handler's plans in one way or another.

You know damn well that niggers will always ask more and refuse what you offer, especially if you deliberately ship them over as kangz n shieet.

Look, in theory, firefighters of all colours have my sympathies, but

It's like these niggers want to be hated.

True but public sector unions are cancer.
They will keep asking for more and the politicians will give in to avoid a fight.
In a few years Canada will be bankrupt

Cucks need bulls

So how long before they're given citizenship?

Go suck more kike cock, in fact start paying for the privlege then.

Quite true, but I intend to use them as a weapon to get back to being able to name my price.
Two kikes can play the game of moniez.

Bitch, everybody is bankrupt.
Its all one big farce trying to fake it long enough to wrest every denarii and sheckle from you, before they move onto lives.

Paperwork is likely already in somebody's inbox.

archive.is/8gOaP

Aaand they're gone.

It's Fucking over conservative Canadians so le weed man wants it to continue. Fort mac is a shithole full of chugs and NDP voting newfi scum

top smirk

This really blew up in Trudeau's face didn't it.

Is Canada paying for international help? This kind of things is usually at the courtesy of the country they come from. Russia didn't asked for money when they proposed to help.

Niggas.

And nothing will happen again, just like when he got away with elbow-raping that cunt the other day

In all fairness, did Russia offer to actually send help? I thought it was just planes which Canada already had enough of.

Niggers

yeah in Canada (or at least most provinces) essential services are not allowed to strike (ambulances, doctors, cops, and firefighters)

In other Can't/pol/ news
Trudeau still refuses to hold referendum on voting system change
"its too important and complex to put to a yes or no vote"
This is important because the liberals are the "moderate" party, if we have a preferential voting system no NDP voter will have the conservatives as their second choice and vice versa. This guarantees the liberals will win any close ridings the next election. And, as the conservatives move ever so slightly more right wing and the NDP more left, its hard to imagine a coalition of any sorts.
Yes that means possibly twenty years of Trudeau.

Absolutely correct. Trudeau's still loved by every Canadian around. We are going to march directly into the jaws of hell. Apologizing the whole way.

Trudeau is going to be our Obama.

has he even legalized weed yet? was it just a lie to get votes or is he trying atleast?

he is not allowed to legalize weed, we have treaties the burgers that say we won't.

lol not allowed, but didnt he talk about how he gonna legalize weed all the time in his campaign or was that just a Holla Forums meme?

anyway, i feel bad for you canadabros. as a swedecuck, i too know the feel about having a literally idiot cuck as primeminister

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

THEY AREN'T DANCING NOW

In other words, the canadians are protecting the Africans from their own stupidity. If they got all that money up-front, they'd blow it on Canadian bling and go back to Africa with nothing.

This is a parent forcing his child to put a portion of his allowance into a piggy bank.

Don't call it a grave, Canada; it's the future you chose.
However, is that a livable wage in Canada?

Yeah he did, I just looked it up and we're bound by three UN treaties

Trudeau senior was PM for the second one, yes really.

No, but they're expenses are paid for while in Canada. Good food, good lodging. Realistically they're living better than the average McDonalds worker.

Truly a current year man.

So they shouldn't be complaining.

The article about these guys showing up stated that they were similarly trained to our firefighters as apposed to the Russians or USA whom actually have similar topography.

The new article states that we indeed did have to train our new South African firefighters to get them prepared to fight this fire. Now they have been trained they are refusing to work

The pay they are getting is way more than firefighting pays in South Africa, but since Canadian firefighters get paid a higher wage because living in Canada is more expensive and training is more rigorous they demand more. Doesnt matter if they are having everything provided for them while they are here. They want that equal pay.

Fuck now that they are going back we should charge them for the training we provided since they arrived.

They signed a contract agreeing to the daily wages, but somehow that's not enough.

This won't get any attention in Canadian politics, and the whole thing will be tossed into the memory hole within a week.

And Alberta will still be on fire.

Yeah, incredible.

And the leftists will somehow only manage to remember the first headline.

Its the current year you fucking bigot

there's nothing sweeter than maple syrup tears

Yeah, with public sector unions, which ends up bleeding the taxpayer dry since they can keep negotiating for more and more, there is hardly any limit since politicians are pussies and they have access to the enormous largess of taxpayers and central banks. Doesn't work that way with private sector jobs, there was this one French airline that was fiscally troubled from declining tourism after Bataclan and when the CEO asked for extra hours to maintain things they chimped out, accomplishing absolutely nothing, the airline was still losing money and going down the shitter and chimping is not going to save it, now all of them are out of a job and the Airline closed down.

I guess they really dindu nuffin this time.

Don't worry, i'm sure the people of Fort McMurray know how to handle this situation.

And thus proving that public unions are superior to private.

Yes, but under that reasoning the employer should be free to choose employees who name a more competitive price, rather than being forced by law to keep the employees who name the highest price (and keep raising it higher), and being disallowed, by law, the opportunity of accepting employees who name a lower wage.

Fucking hell.

Except for the taxpayer you fucking faggot. Public sector people don't even pay taxes since they are paid with tax dollars, if a public administrator makes $100k and pays $30k in taxes, they are really just paid $70k with zero taxes and it is accounting obfuscation to claim otherwise. Why the fuck should they have any representation or franchise whatsoever if they don't pay taxes? Fucking parasites, no better than r-strategist niggers who shit out tyrone after tyrone and get vote farmed by (((DNC))). Siponing more and more money from the taxpayer without any commensurate increase in job performance or anything to justify it is not "superior" it is being a fucking faggot.

public unions aren't even supposed to exist

"representation without taxation"

Weed is de facto legal in Canada, nobody gives a fuck, including cops, people were smoking blunts right across a police station when I visited Toronto. Legalization is completely redundant and useless since its never enforced anyway.

Also yes.

Lovely logic on there.
So then everyone on government contracts, in fact everyone using government printed bills, is not paying taxes.

Tell me user, when did you get your printing press and why are you counterfeiting?

Lots of things shouldn't exist, but that is a useless platitude and attempt to avoid giving an actionable answer or admitting this is the way things shall be.

taxation is at source in canada, If you have four apples and say you'll give me four but only give me three how many apples did you take from me?

3, you choose to live in Canada, and thus must abide by the rules present.
You may leave at any time.

put your glasses on mate and reread that

Frog here. I can tell you about the service public.

After the war, the general nationalized all the strategic activities like the production of electricity, postal services or the transports to make them strong fast and prevent them from doing the regular failures you see on private corporations.

So, since we have services like creation and distribution of electricity, railroad transport and aerial transport made with a situation similar to a monopoly except it does not obey to the traditional rules of the market since the only shareholder don't want to make a profit.

It sound like a good idea back then, but since the shareholder don't want to make a profit, and also don't care about bleeding money like crazy AND there is no other provider for the service, employees just had to stop working for a day and they could ask for anything.

It lead to a very strong syndicalist culture. EDF and SNCF turned into communist den and even applied a lot of communist ideas like the separation of labor and wages. That's right, once you are in you can't be fired if you don't break anything and your wage is determined by a chart instead of negotiations with the boss.

At the end, it give us a perfect view of what communism look like: being in the party is the most comfy thing ever, customers are forced to pay much more than what the produce worth but fuck common people, communism is not about them and a third party have to give you tens of billions every year but fuck the working men, communism is not about them.

In the case of the aerial transport, it have been clear the only way to keep the company alive was to privative it. In the case of postal services, the government managed to make place for competition on most things but still give a fuckton of money to the Poste, private entrepreneurs can now produce and sell electricity but they have to use the prices set by EDF and fret can use private company on the rails. This shit is here to stay a while. They can paralyses the country in a snap of their fingers and negociate with people who only manage an unlimited fund.

They can, but there is no point bitching if you aren't changing them.

Put that energy into changing, not lamenting like a harlot looking for some cock.

THE FIRE RISES

Wrong image.

Red Deer drug busts net 8 kg of marijuana
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/red-deer-drugs-bust-cocaine-marijuana-rcmp-1.3542457

Grow-op bust in Wabaseemoong seizes 186 marijuana plants
cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/whitedog-drug-bust-1.3618046

Windsor police chief promises zero-tolerance on marijuana dispensaries
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-police-marijuana-bust-1.3622033

Windsor police bust business that was allegedly selling marijuana
windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-police-bust-business-that-was-allegedly-selling-marijuana

National marijuana trafficking network busted in Operation Hagrid
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/operation-hagrid-drug-trafficking-bust-1.3296147

Well at least they're not riotting and setting things on fire

yet

Those are pretty impressive quantities. And chances are the plants were making a big stink and costing too much electricity.

Personal use has been basically legal for years, at least on the west coast. Hell, there are spots where people often get together to smoke weed, and apparently the cops don't drop by sufficiently often to make those locations less appealing…

Thanks for the international insights.

Yeah, the lack of concern of a union employee for their company not only has strange effects on the marked, but is also extremely annoying.

Quite true here in cda as well. "Solidarity" is a very multipurpose meme. ("Make up bad stories about the employer, for solidarity" (happens once in a while here), etc)

Good point.

Here in Canada, there's a mega-union that controls almost all of our country's "workers in health care, emergency services, education, early learning and child care, municipalities, social services, libraries, utilities, transportation, airlines and more", and when the head honcho feels the government isn't licking his boots enough, he calls a General Strike, and all those things shut down for a while. Too bad to hear the paralyzing factor isn't unique to Canada.

Yes, they are not actually paying any net tax.

No? At what point did I imply that USD was a tax avoidance? If anything anyone with USD is taxed 2% per year because of inflation. My point was that government can pay its employees by printing money, when the Cantillion effects and inflation catch up to private sector it is an additional de facto tax on the productive to pay for a sector that consists almost entirely of redundant and useless bureacrats. There is not only no incentive for efficiency in public sector but a perverse incentive to be as inefficient as possible so that the professional letter opener for the intern of the assistant to the assistant district manager of police union public relations can keep getting paid for doing jack shit. Waco was done purely to justify the ATFs massive budget which was in danger of being cut if they didn't use it. So they decided on the siege option to wastefully use equipment/weapons for the sake of using equipment. In order to justify ever increasing budgets, public sector becomes a cancer on the productive areas of society that just keeps growing.

I still don't get it, shit like that are done two ways; you send people who know what they are doing and coordinate logistics with local (you send equipment and experienced manpower over and locals cover the costs) or you send people to learn from people who know wtf they are doing (you send raw manpower and foot the bills for them and locals).

wtf was the point at all?

Canada burns while Trudeu signals he's not racist. At least Nero played the violin.

As a South African let me tell you. Our blacks are the laziest and stupidest of all blacks, we employ foreigners because they are able to work a lot better.

South African blacks are the worst of the fucking worst.

And i tough we had it bad.

As far as I know, Somalis are still the worse.

fucking bigot. i'll bet you'd have actually taken russia up on their offer to help

USD all comes from the government.
At some point it entered the private sector to go into your pocket from the government.
There is no money not from the US government, ergo, it is all untaxed.

The only non government money source is counterfeiters (ignoring alternatives here of barter or alternatives ala bitcoin.)

Well, a General Strike is just province-wide, and they only happen about once a decade. But still, they're bloody bizarre.

incorrect. The USD was created from gold and silver owned by the American people in the form of certificates. The certificates said "hey, I own this much of this metal, its in the bank and you can redeem it at any time" the certificates or notes had value only in that people could redeem it for gold.
Since Nixon the government, or rather the federal reserve, is just counterfeiting. There is a reason they still call them notes in America.

Yep, so again, that money is government that you are using.

Also it was FDR, not Nixon who did it.
None of the holdings in the US are valid for that.
In fact, if we want to be more accurate, it was back in the 1890s after the banking crisis when the US government took over from private banks doing currency.

At some point it entered the private sector to go into your pocket from the government.
There is no money not from the US government, ergo, it is all untaxed.

Monetary expansion does nothing to improve productivity in the real economy in the private sector (people making goods and services for other people), when there is an influx of new money from the Fed it expands bubbles in a few sectors, and causes inflation because market fundamentals do not keep up with monetary expansion. This is inflation, a de facto tax, and government employees and (((banks))) get paid with fresh money before it circulates extensively and inflation sets in which affects private sector, in terms of real dollars, it is not "untaxed" it is an additional tax. This is not a difficult concept. Siphoning real wealth from productive people in exchange for nominal dollars is not being paid by the government or avoiding tax it is the exact opposite, and the people who get the money first benefit from de facto redistribution.

Money =/= wealth, it is essential that you understand this concept because that vast majority of Americans don't and that is what allows the elites to get away with grand larceny.

I'm ignoring bartering here, since the situations in which it is taxed, AFAIK, are rare and small enough to be ignorable.

Its also not larceny, since you agree to it by living in the US.
Move to Ireland, Romania, New Zealand if you don't like it.

Only because they are less cowardly making them more effective at violence.

Don't even fucking joke

rt.com/news/342445-canada-rejects-wildfire-assistance/

see

They're being grossly overpaid, nogs just can't into math

All I know is, i'm moving to the US
New Hampshire sounds nice

Frog 2.0 here
You need to work on your english faggot but thats 10x better than any other retarded fucking frog who cant even understand it

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MONOPOLIES LIKE LOTO-QUEBEC AND THE SAQ!
The other provinces all have some form of the SAQ, which is basically the Society of Alcohols, that has a total monopoly on most wine and almost (if not all) spirits and hard liquors. Of course, they take a big fat cut out of the sale price of said items, since they're the only ones LEGALLY ALLOWED to sell said alcohol.
Beer and cheap wine is still carried in convenience stores and supermarkets, but the rest is totally monopolized.

Oh jesus christ do I have a bone against those fuckers. Literally another monopoly enforced by bureaucratic scum.
Ever see those internet contests where you can win a computer or parts or whatever? Any contest really. Look in the rules faggot, it'll always say
QUEBEC IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONTEST
You know why? Cuz the contest company always has to go through LOTO PLEBEC and the fucking miles of red tape and fees (mostly fees) it costs to establish a contest in Plebec is too much of a fucking hassle, and they just say "fuck it"

Thanks plebec

Pic related : WHEN?

Okay schlomo.

Well I would have said Syria or DPROK, but that may have been missed for being a death threat rather than a point.

Regardless, the point is you can walk, just like the faggots shouting how faggots should leave if they don't like it.

is nothing safe

And that's specifically why dindus shouldn't be given shit. They get paid better than they do back home, and its not enough, because its never enough. If there's more to get, then they'll bitch for it until they get it. Africa is great for them. There's nothing for them to bitch to get.

I bet the Russians are giggling at this.

That's not what Jackson would do you pansy.

Lets not forget that odds are they are actually getting more because I'm sure their lodging is being paid for along with food and toiletries. Knowing the cancucks, local sjw groups are probably feeding them for free.

I thought of you guys when I head this today.

These firefighters are under federal mutual aid and Alberta law doesn't apply.

The thing about the NDP wasn't so much the socialism (I was a merc, I knew what I was getting into) but the kikery around the 'democratic' part. Holy shit Holla Forums I am a veteran Oppression Olympian trainer (lawfag) but the emotion button pushing and virtue signaling was over the top.

I missed the sinkhole by five minutes yesterday.

You're close to the truth. He does like to watch.

It took me four days to drive from Winnipeg to Halifax.

Canada is fucking big.

What happened?

Oh, Pierre was much more interested in hanging out with Max Keeping and young rent boys. Mother was a breeding sow. Jimmy Sinclair (Weedman's grandfather) was a great retail politician.

This is the best possible outcome

Treaties are being rescinded is what I heard.

There was nearly a gang war over weed in Toronto last week, so the cops raided everyone to cool things down.

Fun fact: my VIA Rail train points work on SNCF but not Amtrak.

Building a subway. Water main hit, leaking loosened sand… only one van swallowed and no injuries.

Atlantic Canada best

Why does Holla Forums pretend it was only Russia that was willing to assist with anything?

No wonder he didnt accept help from Russia. The longer the fire burns the more African firefighters he gets to import. He will probably tell them to stand down and give the fire room to burn because offending it with water would just anger it.

ayy lmao

Nah, he doesn't give a shit about Quebec either.

If you kill the fire, it wins.

Frogs trying to feel special again

FUCKING LAZY NIGGERS

Jackson also gave no fucks with the Constitution.

So which is it?
Do whatever you have the power to, or be beholden to a codex of laws?

I know it's only June, but this has to be top ten Holla Forums stories of the year.

This entire thread has absolutely destroyed my sides.

If I lived in Alberta and lost my home or business due to Minister Dude Weed Bimbo Man, I would be researching the best rifle scopes insurance money could buy at this point.

Because Prime Minister current Year Man made it a political pissing contest when Russian offered a humanitarian Olive Branch. This fire is so out of control, that the man should consider North Korean firefighters to help his own citizens.

It reeeks of when the NYC mayor turned down Saudi Prince blood money surviving family members of 9/11 because of ethics or some other bullshit.

Here is an article that tells you the scope and scale of this fire. Weed man is a giant faggot for turning away ANY help.

The particular Russian jets scoop water directly from lakes and doesn't have to make round trips to hangars for retardant payloads.

Fug, forgot link

bloomberg.com/features/2016-wildfire-fort-mcmurray/

The sad thing here is that all this bullshit will cost lives and property in the long run.

Underrated post

Not to mention that he's Mr. International Community, Mr. Things Get Solved When We All Work Together, turning down much needed (qualified) help in the most costly domestic crisis in the country's history, while in the same breath insisting that massive refugee resettlement is "part of who we are" as a nation and despite massive unemployment and little public support for the matter, we had them landing at our airports within six weeks of his election.

full of chinks

oh shit. nevermind. Got mixed up with pacific

It just keeps getting better.

bump

Canadabros better be spreading this all over the 51st

Topkek

Damn that's right in the middle of downtown on a major artery during the beginning of the tourist season. Their national holiday which floods that area with pedestrian traffic is only 3 weeks away. Obama is visiting during that period too.

This news pleases me.

Hmm. Dose that mean I can Score some SVT's on the cheap?

WHY ISN'T JEWGLE MAPS AS GOOD AS OPENSTREEMAPS I JUST DONT GET IT
OSM IS SO FUCKING GOOD AND DETAILED JESUS CHRIST