Zyklon Ben does it again!

I can't believe it's the current year and nobody has posted the new Ben Garrison cartoon.
Trump is getting smugger and smugger in his drawings, it seems. Also, lovin' that cottage cheese on Shillary's thighs.

Can't beat this masterpiece

Do you know how I know this was drawn by a kike?

Gas yourself, nickelnose.

Unbelievably accurate.

but that's a woman, user.

Swiggity Swooty

Why aren't there any dead kikes?

Because it was drawn by one. The image appeared in the same thread and was posted by the same poster who spread tagged happy merchant pics to track posters. It imitates Wyatt Mann's style closely, but was not made by him.

Ben drew a separate cartoon about Trump and the jews.

Do not click/download those images. They are tagged.

restored

Nice disinfo

You don't see the bush between her legs?

Read the bloody threads:

don't you ever get tired of making half assed edits of his work? It was funny for a while but now he doesn't even seem to care anymore.

takes 20 seconds and it gets me (you)'s

dont you ever get tired of being a faggot (rhetorical question)

when will you realize that these are not edits and Ben "race traitors are my motivators" Garrison creates the originals or what you claim are half assed edits 1st and then tones them down for the masses by making them more politically correct. This is the fact of the matter

nah he's talking about me specifically

i always do this shit and I never really try

NEVER SEEN A WOMAN IN A DENIM VEST, MUST BE A YUROPOOR FAGGOT.

Prove it

Actually, you know what? Nevermind. You're just trying to derail the thread and spread disinfo, and I'm sorry I posted the cartoon that led to it.

Great cartoon, Ben. Looking good.

Hilary wishes she had that bubble but.

Trump is married mate.

NEW A. WYATT MANN CARTOON

pic related

You're either a Kike, or an idiot

Read all the posts in that thread. There aren't any viruses or hidden files found in those cartoons so far, and other posts by ID 204cad suggest that it's the real A Wyatt Mann making them

Post the better version

hahaha this is one of the better ones I've seen – nice work. The zyklon ben 'originals' have actually improved ever since that kike joshua goldberg got sent to jail.

The guy who has always done these is a jew. He does them to make nationalism look bad.

You are the worst of all God's creatures juden

nice

I miss when moonman was popular.

Are you high or just retarded

that image makes me chuckle

His name is Nick Bougas and that would make no sense considering he used an alias and everything

NOW INTRODUCING: (YOU)COIN!
GET IN EARLY AND START SAVING UP WHILE THE MARKET'S FRESH.

Word. Moonman's the shit. Dope flow and sick rhymes.

back to >>>/4chan/

That looks more like Breivik than Trump.

I think it looks like Trump and Breivik crossed with Bill Pullman, but it's still awesome.

Absolutely Degenerate

He wants us to stop picking on Ben

Shit quality faggot

Nobody noticing the earrings

zyklon-ben the man

This.

The Moon is full and he's making it Mac Tonight.