EU is building an army

A report from the enemy camp, Holla Forums. Today I attended a EU conference on security. I will not go into how's and why's because there were many pictures taken there and I don't want to get doxxed. The audience was chock-full of EU bureaucrats, a few Jews, all sorts of leftycucks and even several feminists.

However, I feel that you need to know what was said at that conference. Aside from the usual EU pomp and boasting, they discussed border security, management of their member states and threats to their precious union.

Of course, the border security issue had nothing to do with protecting Europe from rapefugees. On the contrary, they bashed Hungary and Austria for "being unable to control their borders" and said that instead of building walls, they should have just let the rapefugees through and sent a request for a "EU-authorized force" to arrive and "provide assistance". The suit-wearing fat fuck who said this actually added that he wants national border control to be completely abolished in favor of using this "authorized force" because "EU member states who think they can do things by themselves are disrupting our vision of a unified Europe".

As for the EU member countries, these snakes discussed all the ways they can "transfer their sovereignty" to the EU. Getting them into a customs union was a first step, apparently. Then was the single currency and now open blackmail from Brussels and Berlin. "It's like peeling an onion," said the kike presenting the issue. "Bit by bit, we are turning fragmented countries into a superstate". He excused these actions by claiming that they "keep the peace and make sure something like WWII never happens again".

And then there were threats, external and eternal. Obviously, no ISIS-affiliated rapefugees were mentioned, but the shaggy-headed cuck who discussed this topic bleated for quite a bit about Russia and resurgence of nationalism and how the latter represented the greatest threat to their "unity". He also mentioned Brexit and said that the EU basically has no fall-back plan if it happens. Then he suddenly became very agitated and started shouting (not even kidding) about a need for a "European army to counter Russia's and any other threat". He yelled that it must be better trained, better equipped and better funded (mercenaries?) than any other EU member state's current army. Then he said something that prompted me to make this thread in the first place: "This army needs to be politically immune". Whether he meant that it would be beholden only to the kikes in Brussels or whether its members would be free from any responsibility, I have no idea. He also said that "the public opinion will overwhelmingly be against it", so they need to "make the public agree".

Tl;dr: Kikes running the EU are going to create a bunch of armed thugs to crack down on dissent under the pretext of protecting Europe from Russia. They are not even hiding their intentions anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/674596/France-neglecting-Nato-focus-creation-EU-army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souverainism
youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
imdb.com/title/tt2379308/
counter-currents.com/2013/01/strauss-on-persecution-the-art-of-writing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii
archive.is/YwZPi
youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo
geopolitics.co/2015/04/12/vatican-the-greatest-usurper/
the-savoisien.com/blog/index.php?post/2010/04/28/Alexandre-Soljenitsyne-Deux-siecles-Ensemble-Tome-I-et-II.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8N5dvjFKyg8
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/duesseldorf-fluechtlingsunterkunft-messehalle-brand
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/nachrichten-am-morgen-die-news-in-echtzeit-a-1095435.html
youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks
armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat
archive.is/fppvG
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/epp-leaders-bang-drum-for-european-army/
youtube.com/watch?v=5CZr17HLH5U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Stability_Mechanism
holywar.org/jewishtr/20pocul2.htm
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/06/on-dylann-roofs-manifesto/
kevinmacdonald.net/jewsblacksandrace.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
instagram.com/p/8gg-abEaMV/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36478264
pinterest.com/noamioliva/beautiful-mixed-race-babies/
amren.com/ar/1993/11/
infidels.org/
theguardian.com/uk/2006/dec/23/religion.topstories3
crisismagazine.com/2016/the-problem-with-multicultural-foot-washing
archive.is/H1X87
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/740293451132993538
twitter.com/magritte000/status/741020721791537152
stormfront.org/forum/t990647/
stormfront.org/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.mediafire.com/download/q7znvoozoucw9oq/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_-_200_Years_Together.pdf
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop1.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/hidden-plans-eu-army-command-centre-leaked-ahead-brexit-vote/
archive.is/k1cVN
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/eu-army-plans-kept-secret-from-voters-3j3kg3zwj
archive.is/8PtLf
amp.twimg.com/v/85bf527e-6555-4e54-b40c-82c80592e1d1
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-eFB_oyWSEcJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/plans-to-create-an-eu-army-kept-secret-from-voters/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8F6UB2QiJJMJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/05/28/the-secret-eu-army-is-a-dangerous-delusion/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/b2LLV
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156147097/Bundeswehr-soll-Terrorabwehr-im-Inland-mit-Polizei-ueben.html
bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html
amazon.com/Precariat-New-Dangerous-Class/dp/1849663513
hse.ru/data/2013/01/28/1304836059/Standing. The_PrecariatThe_New_Dangerous_Class-Bloomsbury_USA(2011).pdf
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/6274119.html
archive.is/c7Lki
bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html
archive.is/PIZby
policy-network.net/pno_detail.aspx?ID=4004&title= The Precariat – The new dangerous class
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Is this connected OP? express.co.uk/news/world/674596/France-neglecting-Nato-focus-creation-EU-army

Is there any doubt to anyone that the EU is trying to do just like The US federal government did to state rights and what the USSR did to any countries it absorbed during its reign? The EU needs to go and fucking fast, before they get even more power to defend their tyrannical vision.

Yes, most likely so. These cucks were so brave with the whole "let's stop relying on NATO" rhethoric.

I wonder if any of them has ever seen a gun, let alone fired one, in his entire life.

Of course they are building an army. It's absolutely necessary stop "separatists" in Britanistan, Hungary and Poland. The Sleeping Goyim finally wakes up, of course jews are preparing plan B.

But user, they are doing it for peace and for protecting us from the ebul nazis :^)

How the fvck would an EU army even function?
The language barriers alone would be a nightmare to deal with, as would developing standard equipment and weaponry suitable for use in all corners of yurokekistan.

So the plan is to use the military-aged kebab as the EU army in a war against Russia, right?

No. The plan is to use that army against White rebels.

They will use English, of course. Almost every European knows English, especially the younger generations.

Not that it will matter, the future soldiers of the EU army just need to be smart enough to push a button or pull a trigger.

Perhaps. Or mercenaries who do not care who they kill as long as they get paid.
I laugh at the idea of using kebab as soldiers, but given that they'll be sicced on the largely defenseless population, the body count could be immense.

Fuck those kikes. I'm not shooting my own goddamn people, no matter what they say. No commander of mine will, either. They're so fucking desperate for control as everything is slipping out of their hands that they'll have military coups after coups the moment they try to pull this shit off.

You might not, but there will be many who will.

I live in one of the poorest countries in yurop, our pay ain't that much to cry about if they decide to revoke it.

Good if so, but I still shudder to imagine how many of our own people will be on the other side of the barricades - just because they were too greedy, too short-sighted or too weak-willed to rebel.

Why do you think there is huge attempt to make armies(in EUSSR and USA) as diverse as possible?
Don't worry goy, everything under control. SJWs will be EUSSR's version of NKVD, they will torture and kill every disobedient cis White nazi scum.
Plus, they're always can ask for help their turkish and african friends.

Looks good to me.

complementary report
I went last month to a conference about the French army, its future and its NATO implication
The conference was presented by a French general exposing some of the concerns of the armies chief-of-staff, the conference was in an university and had quite a lot of (not-liberals) politics, business and history students, as well as military people, businessmen, some teachers and journalists, a quite conservative/redpilled public

the opinion seems to be, at least for some commanding officers, that NATO is way too loaded with american influence (the jews were merely barely hinted at) to allow for a necessary reinforcement of the various European national armies, without mentioning an European army, and EU members, France amongst them, must raise their military spending and reinforce their national armies before begining to build the EU corps

There are several camps in French military leadership, the (((globalists))) running the EU, mostly bureaucrats and assorted corrupt merchants, most certainly the authors of OP's conference, versus the "souverainistes" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souverainism who have a lower media and politics presence but who represent a significant force in decision-making spheres

the fight is far from over

You do not understand. "Not being able to control your borders" means "not just letting everyone in like a good goy". The cunt who said this made it look like Hungary and Austria were walling up because of fear or something.

Whelp, I guess we'll need to fight my fellow yuropoors, going in to reserve or getting a voluntary military training is a good option now.

Poland is not an exception here, I remember we were doing much better before we joined EU as well, they ruined our industry.

Here's to them fucking anglos doing something right in 250 years.

This could be achieved easily if they kept a fucking white europe!!!!!!!!!!

That way European countries would not produce coffee coloured obedient goys with no will and identity.

Yeah. These heebs are so up high with their heads in the clouds that they simply cannot imagine someone deciding to opt out of their happy genocidal utopia.

Can't we just join the Russian Army?

No thanks, I would rather have independent and dominant Europe like our ancestors used to have.

Russia represents Europe's physical death. EU and world jewry is its spiritual death.

I'd rather have my Europe alive, independent and white as snow.

THIS.

USA are the worst enemy, and Russia can be friendly, but we can fool ourselves into thinking of Russia as a long term friend.

ONLY EVROPA

Can Evropa's men have enough balls to overthrow both influences in the current climate? It would require to go against all the brainwashing and even break a lot of established laws to do so, as we've seen that elections are a sham so the political way is out of the question, are they ready to do what must be done?

Russia is not a threat to Europe
They would be just close to over-extended covering their national territory including the russian part of Ukraine, pic very related, and Putin is well aware of it
Russia's interest is a stable Europe that can buy Russian exports reliably for a long time, and that means stable economies and a stable euro too, without mudslime/jews infestation

I'd be glad for their help

That pic is pretty acurate. Saved.
Have some redpilled infographics to spread the truth.

Either we do that or we're all dead and the game is over. There will not be any second attempts or try-again's. The NWO will kill all of us and destroy everyone and everything we love if we do not choke the life out of it.

Russia in this regard is the case when the medicine might be worse than the cure. Putin has no desire to quarrel with his oligarch friends' big-nosed buddies in the EU, but he definitely wants to gobble up Ukraine, Baltic States and Finland. Do not doubt for a second that he'll do it the moment he sees the chance. And I do not want to have Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians, Finns and even the retarded, Jew-owned Ukies to be swarmed by his barbarians.

Their power is crumbling, that's why they're going all out know, the only way you still think people like us are a tiny minority is because of their propaganda.
We just need to be prepared for when SHTF, there's no way they can handle all European countries when chaos errupts.

If we join Russian army and don't fight our battles on our own, Russia will extend their influence over us, it's how things work, politics 101.

This

Agreed, I was thinking of something more akin to political/media influence, like declarations of support for a more internally solid Europe, and possibly Russian action on fronts like Turkey/Syria that would occupy the attention of ennemies common to both Russia and Europe

How new is this? This is a masterpiece.

About three months old, I think. There was a thread about it - user just threw in a half-assed version and Holla Forumsacks helped finish it.

Slanderous lies! Putin is a White Nationalist.

What is our excuse for slavery? I mean that is kinda a shitty thing to do.

It is nature though. The strong conquer the weak.

That's where you are wrong, they are getting ready with an army of shitskins that will be armed with top of the line Israeli and US fully automatic weapons while the average European will be struggling to eat, let alone own something better than a shotgun or a moist nugget. They are planning their move for when the chaos hits as we speak. That's why I keep saying that something needs to be done and very soon, if Evropa is to survive in all its wonders it must fight before they finalize their plan. They will artificially avoid the collapse until they are ready, they control and can manipulate the economy on a whim, as we've seen with the US economy. If it doesn't happen, the only way out will be for native Europeans to ask for supplies from Russia, which we all know means Evropa won't have the liberty each and every European country separately deserves.

Nah. The moment the new, nationalist Europe starts destroying corruption, it will have to arrest the assets and kick out a huge amount of Putin's friends who have long ago made comfy nests for themselves here. And the moment this happens, the old rhethoric of Europe being the devil will be back.
Putin would not give a rat's ass about the rise of nationalism in Europe if it did not serve the purpose of destabilizing the EU. The moment the EU falls, Russia will move in to bite off as much as it can chew. We are in for a fight of our lives here, folks.

I see you seem to think there were few jews in attendance. I don't doubt this. But, with that in mind, may I ask you a question?

Are these EU officials really trying to create a unified pan-european nationality, or are they just trying to cuck Europe for shekels (or worse more insidious reasons)? I am really interested to hear your take on this bc I, like most burgers, i think, am very confused as to what it is the EU is doing; what it is they are up to; what forces are propelling all of these happenings.

Could you give us any insight into that?

PS. also have you read pic related?

so should western euro armies reinforce baltic countries and/or the balkans?
how different is it from an euro-force?

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw

They want a retarded bunch of brown mongrels to rule over. It's their endgame - millions of idiotic cattle to be used and abused at will, with them at the top living like kings. Everything that opposes or obstructs this plan - ethnicity, culture, borders, leaders - needs to be toppled and destroyed. This is what they want, and the only way they will stop is when they stop breathing.
No. Is it worth it?

thanks!

No, the Western euro armies need to rapidly purge the traitors at the top (preferably before there even is a media response, a second Kristallnacht would be ideal), then immediately move to reinforce the eastern borders while allocating troops to deal with shitskin deportation and jew extermination.

You act like EU kikes from Brussels are some kind of an independant superpower, they are nothing without us, and their popularity is sinking fast, just look at all the protests happening right now, especially in France.
I also don't think you understand how civil wars work. They can hire as many mercs as possible and write all sorts of military pacts with EU countries on a paper, but none of this matters in a civil war. What matters are preparations, asymmetric warfare and support of the people. They will absolutely fail at asymmetric warfare because there's no way they will have support of the people.

I can't stress that point enough, it needs to be a pan-Europan Kristallnacht this time though.

Thank you OP, times ahead are grim. But the struggle will be all the better.

Was there anything internet-related?

I am of opinion that shortly after mainstream services get rid of wrongthink, that EU will put a ban on sites like these, especially if EU army (justified by false-flags) is in forming.

What is UN "peacekeepers"? Also, don't forget about millions of aggressive, militant non-Whites in Europe. There is reason why muslims are preparing huge arsenals. I bet most of ISIS "refugees" are in Europe as a trainers for future ISIS members.

Yep. People need to wake up one day and see their governments, parliaments and all sorts of lapdogs decorating lamp posts.
This is what the current "elites" and their predecessors did to us and our leaders. It's only fair that we do the same to them. Pic related is the only fate the EU goons deserve. For every raped European woman, for every murdered European man, for every abducted European child, the traitors must hang.

I don't believe this, really, but I could be wrong. If they think that's going to save their economy its definitely wrong. Everything is going hi-tech. Those brown idiots are basically fucking useless.

Also, as a white, can't you just then become part of the white upper-class and help rule the mongrels?

I would really love some contemporary citation on this. Surely if this is what they are doing then someone somewhere has let it slip - at least in flowery/euphemistic or coded language. It seems hard for me to believe that these white europeans are really just like "fuck Europe"

Its supposed to be the preeminent "Constructivist" (as opposed to Realist or Liberal-Institutionalist) interpretation of the formation of Europe. It is directly aimed at the Neocon/ish interpretation in my understanding.

I haven't read it, but if you actually know Euro history and political figures, then you might really find it very informative. Constructivist interpretations are, in a sense, quasi-conspiratorial. The point is that a certain group of people that cannot be explained by class, party affiliation, etc shared some "idea of europe" that they then implemented. If you read it, I would make sure to check every name he lists for Jewish and Communist affiliations. It's a respectable academic book, so he's not going to come right out and say it. But, you might notice an interesting pattern if you get into it.

If you do, let us know forthwith.

I'm sure this user did a great job with his video, but a link to a jewtube video was not quite was I was asking for, fam.

No, but the "making the public agree" remark probably implied more media brainwashing and more sentences for wrongthink.

Oh, they are going to leave a few of us to run power plants and the like. It will be like South Africa, where 8% of the population work to feed the remaining 92%.
I'd rather off myself then help destroy my own people.
They are not White Europeans, my burgery friend. They are Jews, and the EU doctrine is Jewish to the core - from its ideological forefather Coudenhove-Kalergi to its current president Schultz. That's what the Jews always wanted - absolute power, with no one to challenge them.

Thanks for the advice on the book. Will read it the moment I have time.

Do you really think the EU is an elected body? Like Farage said multiple times while in their office, they are not a democratically elected force. They are appointed by fuck knows who. They could give less of a rat's ass about people's opinion, in their mind they are above each nations and their people. Right now they are doing everything to remove power from native Europeans who shows any will to oppose them. Gradually they are going with their other plan which is to arm kebab and then give them license to kill dissidents and serial rape their women. The last part, they already do.

If you want a vision as to what Europe will look like if nothing is done before they let the collapse happen, look no further than bolshevik Russia. Kikes who are engineering this are already well versed in how to take control in such chaos.

my guess is that they are all political mercenaries, working without understanding all the implications to further the plans of the jewish elites in making a united states of europe where those elites have all the powers forever

Nah. They know full well what they are doing because they hope for a cushy place at the top once everything is over. Little do they know that the kikes hate to share with the goyim, and they will be among the first to get thrown out to the wolves once their usefulness is expended.

Arabs were doing slavery long before whites did. Slavery between whites happened in Classical Antiquity.

Muslim Barbary Pirates raided ships and took Whites as Slaves for the Caliphate.

Ottoman Empire took Whites as slaves several times.

Dude, I know what I'm talking about, my country fought a similar kind of war against at least 100 times stronger enemy and BTFO them 25 years ago. The only thing that needs to be carefully prepared and executed are strikes at vital industry and points of interests.

Yes and a lot of these shitskins will probably be armed by EU and used against us, however, they are only saturated in major cities, which can be easily cut off from getting supplies, that's where we get the upper hand at asymmetric warfare.
Besides, most of Central Europe and Eastern Europe are not nearly as fucked as Western Europe and can provide supplies and other forms of support, that's why cooperation between countries will be a must.
As for us arming ourselves, a lot of countries have good gun laws, mine for example allows me to own pretty much everything semi auto up to .50 cal, full auto if I'm in reserve. There's plenty of industry available to start making our own weapons and semi auto weapons can
be easily converted to full auto.

Their soldiers will be fighting only for shekels and won't know shit about the country they're in. WMD, artillery and air strikes will destroy their already low support if they use it on us, so they'll have to play by our rules on the battlefield.

The only problem here is the state in which the US will be that time if Hillary gets elected, there will be burgers and drones everywhere which, I agree, will be a problem.

I don't think that'll work, since I'm pretty sure S. Africa basically lives on foreign aid

I understand your sentiments, but this is a very, very bad way to put it, methinks. I think the better argument is that you don't want to have to live like a Jew in a diaspora. Clearly, your people will still exist at some level - they just won't exist in an ethnostate.

I hardly believe that there is a higher percentage of Jews in the elite than in the US. In the US, its about 36% (which is disgusting) and probably less than that in important positions in the government, depending on the administration. I don't know about the bureaucracy.

Anyway, do you have a list of EU officials and their ethnic origin, so I can see for myself that they're really all hebes?

This is part of what I was trying to get at. But, then you have to ask yourself "what are their real motivations" and "how much do they know"? You know what I mean? Is it just rich kike puppets pulling strings through political donations and the like, or are they being fooled by some faux ideological complex, or are they just trying to protect their own wealth, or what? That's the real question.

idk about all that, but I think you are overlooking some of the serious economic and global-political reasons for setting up the EU, at least in "theory" - that is, there are fairly non-insidious academic justifications for the creation of the EU

I see you're new, friend, not that it matters.

Read about Richard von Coudenhouve-Kalergi, there's your answer.

this
I guesstimate that only the upper echelons of the conspiracy are fully aware of what happens, and then maybe only up to a certain top-down perception level
motivations are probably different for everyone, but only puppets that can be usefuly manipulated are annointed at their posts, with promises for imprecise benefits in the future
it's likely that some of them are controlled via blackmail, pedowood/dutroux style, amongst many other variants of puppetry

For those that are unaware, read about Altiero Spinelli Italian communist, EU Parliment building was named after him and his Spinelli's Plan.
One of the main points of this plan is to create EU army, but not to keep EU safe from outside threats.
This army is supposed to pacify any dissendents, be it organized groups or whole countries, that could potentialy rise against european superstate.

And suprise, suprise, he was married to one Ursula (((Hirschmann))), a german anti-facist activist.

Where did I imply that and what does this got to do with anything? They are not an independent superpower, just a bunch of kikes and buerocrats who tell us how to live our lives.
Communist takeover of Russia was successful because kikes tricked a great majority of people to revolt, they were living in pretty shitty conditions before and kikes promised them a paradise.
Now we are living in shitty conditions and majority of people know that the EU has at least something to do with it.

indeed there are
but those given reasons are definitely not the main tools used in the creation of eu policy
they're used as a coverup for "almost what we intended" kikery

OP, are there any good books on EU, it's history and way of functioning? Preferably not too long.

Nope, marxist feminist pedophiles did.
And you use the word every day. unconsciously carry out their propaganda of sex denial / replacement of sex with gender.

Stop being a stupid trolling faggot. What you just did is the epitome of shitposting. If you're not new here, you should be really fucking ashamed of yourself.

I've been here for several years, and halfchan before that. I just ignore retarded propanda. Remember, my low IQ friend, jewtube videos are not "research." I tend to spend my time reading peer-reviewed academic research (or books by reputed authors) or shooping dicks into people's mouths. There really is no in between for me.

Something contemporary, asshole. Not some pre-WWII speculating kike. I can find someone from the '30s who said almost anything you can imagine. That doesn't mean they were able to implement it fully, or it hasn't changed somehow. Again, my low IQ friend, saying "some guy like a long time ago said something that seems sort of like what's going on" is not the same as "research"

Okay, but if there are upper eschelons to the conspiracy, what is it? Just the whole "we are the superior race of spiritual leaders etc" esoteric elitist shit (eg. evola, hegel, nietzsche, etc)? Or, is it something else? I'm really trying to get a grip on it, tbh

Have you seen PsychoPass? Do you think it is like that?

You implied it by making assumptions that people opposing the EU with pacific marches actually might change something in the long run. They fucking need to stop being pussies and really act ASAP. Instead of using the people who already live in those countries, EU kikes are planning to use the millions of outsiders they've been importing in the last year and in the future, they are using the same lies about a higher standard of living to those subhumans who come from the iron age. Those are their troops. Not subverting the populace. The EU is an US/Israel subcontractor for their plan of domination of low IQ materialist subclass brown people with no culture or history. They want to remove Europeans who still have values other that money and can see beyond the veil. Right now, Europeans can fight back, in 5 years after 5+ million of shitskin imports a year while native Europeans get behind bars and lose every possessions and access to relevant information, it'll be way fucking harder.

okay, man but you can't just scream "Jew!" at everything you don't like without evidence.

Well, that's sort of what that book I was talking about says. And, also, you're wrong. For instance, the dictatorship of the central bank type system they have over there was definitely right out of the Chicago School of economics. I can get you peer-reviewed academic citations that say so. Mind you, I'm talking about why it was designed the way it was not qui bono, per se. It was designed that way to encourage international investment in EU markets (specifically by outkiking the US).

Again, if there are all these cover-ups and secret motivations, I would really like to see some citations on that. I believe there are, but you can't just assert it without evidence.
No they won't. Domhoff has written several books doing a network analysis of elites. Maybe you can't just scream "kikes" but there at least should be a book documenting it, so you can read it and document it by checking all the names for ((()))

Black Africans sold other black Africans to Jewish merchants.

Jewish merchants sold slaves to whites, who went on to end slavery, something no other race has ever done.

There are more slaves in Africa today than ever existed in the American south.

rothschilds
and the archaic european nobility entrenched in the "city of London"
and most of the eu billionnaires, in descending order of what they were told/allowed to know by the deciders

me too, but I believe that those plans were never written down, at least not in places where they could be read by plebeians not in the conspiracy

we're dealing with dynasties of leeches on humanity, the archetypal vampires, they sure know how to hide from the sun

Will you be visiting any other EU conferences in the future?

Contribute anti-EU propaganda here, post what you have!

>>>/bmw/5064
>>>/bmw/5064
>>>/bmw/5064
>>>/bmw/5064

I don't really mind the apathetic one since he at least realises what's happening

I remember there were at least 5 major families behind everything, they are one, I know the Rockefeller are there, which control mostly the US, the DuPont were there too but I don't know if they still have the influence the had in the late 1800s-early 1900s. I can't remember the name of the other families though. Fuck.

cyberpunk anime? imdb.com/title/tt2379308/
nope, but thanks, seems interesting

The Rotshchild family is very large, hundreds of members. Its interesting (and disconcerting) to see that name pop up on all sorts of fuckery.

To think the root could have been removed back in the 1600s before it got so big and the original one had his 5 banker sons.

What, no promotion of race mixing or recasting historically white parts with shitskins?

Still kek'd though.

I was implying that EU doesn't have majority support in Europe anymore. That being said, I mostly agree with the rest of your post. I know it won't be easy, there will be blood on the streets and many causalties.
As for the shitskins, almost all of them live in big cities, they are completely dependant on the system and don't have useful skills. When civil war starts, people in major cities will be the first victims.
EU will need a lot of supplies and manpower to stabilize the chaos that will happen in those cities. That's half of the battle already won if we use asymmetric warfare correctly.

For now it's best for us to keep preparing physically and mentaly and spreading propaganda, so we'll be prepared, if you want to accelerate things, start with direct action activism, they won't be able to pretend they are strong for much longer.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Interesting… though then the question goes back to structure/agency. I mean, do they really have much wiggle-room or is "the system" dictating everything and they are just inserting themselves when they can and to the extent they can in order to save/expand their portfolios?

I guarantee they were. Probably not in a very simple and obvious format, but I guarantee the are and were. I'm been in too many circles to believe that they aren't. Its usually just disguised so the casual reader won't get it. Nobody writes books using ((())) after all.

Yes. It's good, but very disturbing. Too real. Way too real.

just guesses
I guess it's a mix of various "esoteric elitist shit" painted over old-fashioned arrogance and greed
and I also guess that answers can't be found in any serious book or article, just hinted at in art and litterature

If the power grid and supply lines can be mapped by the European resistance before SHTF, I agree with you, Evropa has a chance. But the way they are censoring everything, it'll be hard to have a mass of insurgents when it becomes critical.

As a non-burger mutt, I really hope humanity never loses, even if only a little bit, the greatness of Evropa. There is far too much beauty, intelligence and glory in each different European people and their individual history. Mixing them with eachother would be disgusting and annihilating them would be pure evil. I wish for all to manage to push back the insanity that is forced upon such great people.

The fear of getting their countries taken over by foreign hordes?

they are probably under very tight constraints, the magnitude of their fortunes requires a management that gets exponentially more complicated when their holdings have no other room than fight between themselves, and when they need growth to survive in a world where their engineering will cause a collapse any day now
a part of their motivations is probably trying to extract themselves of the corners where they painted themselves and/or each other

then I don't know where to look or who to ask for this data
but it's definitely well hidden

Nope. It's there. Right in the academic writing. I've personally seen it. You just have to know how to look for it. Here's an example from philosophy.

counter-currents.com/2013/01/strauss-on-persecution-the-art-of-writing/

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that unrest or violent unrest really never happens unless the price of food goes up and there is a food shortage. You can fuck around with anything else but lack of food availability seems to be the spark every time. Perhaps we could start thinking about ways to work that angle to light a fire under the cucked normie asses.

then, it should sorta look like what's been published by the frankfurt school
or the actions of the "T4v1st0ck institute" anti-shill obfuscation necessary because this word triggers an automated attack anytime it's posted yes, seriously

sounds like a false flag is planned

Far too much attention has been given to these second-rate magicans, imho now those round table groups are getting more at the point, i would think

Their propaganda and censorship will not be able to hide reality for much longer, it's already failing. And these "insurgents" will be regular people, workers, farmers, truckdrivers etc.
Remember, weak enemy will always want you to think he is strong. The fact is that if Trump gets elected and US pulls out of Europe, the moment civil wars start, we already have a higher ground.

I firmly believe in our victory, and the latest happenings which indicate the final happening will be in my lifetime fill me with great joy. Thanks for the kind words my friend, never lose hope.

Is Trump really want to troll the fuck of of the eurocrats he should make special trade deals with European countries that aren't part of the EU.

yup, but the papers made by these round table groups are kept a closely guarded secret confidence
is what I meant by "can't know if you're not in there"

And the news will report them as "right wing nationalists." The only thing more insane than the level of propaganda in Current Year, is the gullibility of millennials who believe that truth has no objective quality (postmodernism), and the apathy of boomers who think their McMansion and retirement fund will protect them from economic disaster.

Yeah, the (((news))) can brand majority of European peoples who actually keep their countries running to weaklings living in their bubble however they want. When these weaklings see the horrors of reality before their eyes, that propaganda won't be so easy to swallow anymore. And boomers? They will be the most useless part of population for both sides when SHTF.

But if you are familiar enough with the acadmic literature, as well as the history of the participants (academic or otherwise) then you can pretty easily impute what is going on. That's what I mean by you have to have a familiarity with the literature. You can at least narrow it down to the few possibilities available to them - its not like they just throw out the academic literature and just do whatever they want. Once you know the possibilities available to them, the participants, etc then you can fairly easily figure it out. also, there are certain journals and whatnot that are very obscure where these different groups are much more open about their political machinations The problem is that this is just too time-consuming and difficult for most normalfags, and even the journalists aren't interested in putting in the time, but rather just pump out garbage that will get clicks from said normalfags.

If they are so concerned with being against NATO influence, then howcome they are consolidating with the German army? Remember: according to Germany's (American-written) constitution, their military cannot be deployed without NATO approval. (Which is why GSG9 is classified as a police force)
This means that the EU army would be a NATO controlled proxy army.

They don't want to rely on NATO's backing, but they do want to be under NATO's control.

alas I am not
agreed, it's a coded language
but the volume of trash everywhere make decryption computationally hard
and I don't know them

Holla Forums, possibly with the help of /bmw/ or even /32/ could perhaps begin to decypher it all, or at least de-tangle the mess
it would be a worthwhile endeavour

Only thing doing better since the Euro introduction are French and German megacorps and banks (and not even all of them, those that aren't in concurrence with each other within the EU).

Everyone else is bleeding income.

I've said this several times, but no one wants to help. I think one user said that he was going to try to translate 200 Years Together, but that was about it. Simply translating stuff into English would be a real help. Where the Anglophone world goes the whole world goes (at least for now). Most of the censorship in the US is simply by keeping it from being translated into English - that and taking advantage of the fact that Americans are busy, easily bored, apathetic, etc.

I don't think we could do it as a board, per se. It would have to be a few of us who organize it somehow, possibly through IRC.

in the conference I went to, the military guys were concerned that the American influence (and complete C4 domination) was handicapping the European countries by eliminating the need (thus causing the de-budgetisation and obsolescence) of their own command and intelligence capacities, as well as justifying not spending enough on their military because American Eagle wuz here

NATO itself would be (somewhat) acceptable as a substitute euro-army if American (and thus jewish-via-the-usa) influence got out of it
…some military chief-of-staff dude saying
…probably not saying everything he was thinking, about other forms of undesirable influence in NATO

if the Americans leave, German army will probably only be deployed with the army of another euro country, such deployment becoming a de-facto euro-corps or nato operation
also, constitutions can be changed

kikes gonna kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii

It wasn't a white problem. Less than 1% of whites who lived before the Civil War held slaves.

Slavery existed in Africa long before they were sent to America.

Whites were enslaved all across the world.

Blacks now live worse lives in worse conditions with a higher mortality rate than they did when slavery was legal. When slavery was legal the smart blacks weren't slaves and lived like normal while the idiot blacks who were good for nothing more than manual labor were taken care of by their masters and made to contribute to society.

nigga, theres a christian renaissance building next to the colosseum

a semi-permanent thread on /bmw/ with occasional Holla Forums recruitment would be better I think
/bmw/ would probably be okay with a stable research thread, and it would be less time-dependant than irc, and easier to post images/texts/links

probably they would keep the organization of regional units and simply increase their action radius beyond national borders. it would be like a UN mission, but within europe. since its only meant for population/guerilla control, they dont care if it lacks cohesion for regular warfare role.

yeah, maybe. I'm just saying it usually takes a coordinated "elite" effort. Once the structure is set up, you can get others on board and maybe get a critical mass enough to keep the ball rolling

yep, and even when several countries are mobilising, it's only at the command level that language needs to be common
it's quite easy to find officers speaking several euro languages, without even having to rely on english

yes
I can't right now, but we could plan to work on that in a few days, thursday or friday to have something for the week-end?

Wait a minute, he worked for the KGB as a super secret super agent or something of that nature.

okay. I'll let you post about it when you're ready. I'm always around, so I'll see it and come in to reply. Then we can figure it out from there.

In his KGB uniform

k, on /bmw/ then
or here if this thread stays pinned, mods are of a surprising and welcome basedeness level

No mention of the Trump phenomenon? Any words on that matter? I'd love to know if they're afraid, happy, nonplussed/confused, or what else could be it.

Mods have done a surprising good job. The raid was hell but once it was official there was one, they went after it quite effectively. I'm also really astonished at their recent focus on pinning European affairs. They must see, like most of Americans from here, how bad it's getting. Plus, I think we all see that if Evropa falls, then all places where there are European descendants are next.

Evropa and its separate identities must survive at all costs

Yes, he was in the KGB. He knew how to survive under the USSR, and the training gave him great people skills.

TRUMP/PUTIN 2016

Sad

i never go to /bmw/. just post it here as an idea "Let's get a group together in order to track ideas" or "translate books" or something like that. I doubt the mods will banhammer you for that. Just make sure to put a good explanation and commentary so you don't look like a shtiposting shill.

I've always wanted a good translation of the 200 years together book.

theyll speak arabic

OP, you have friends.

This.
They're going to call any countries/states against their agenda 'racist'. Then re-write history to make the Union out as the civilized, intelligent, governing body.
Lincoln did the same thing here when he put a knife through the constitution and states rights.

Can't believe faggots in this thread believe the OP and his stupid ass James Bond story.
I'm sure the EU security council is really composed of just a bunch of unnamed suits and not, you know, actual leaders of the fucking EU that we can search

Holy fucking REEEEEEEEEEEE I'm so angry someone kill me.

Not with, then you're against.

Know that.

Are you just spouting platitudes you think sound cool or are you really that fucking dumb?

But user, it's stickied. That means it has to be true. :^)

Seriously, at least wait for a mod to confirm it before the conversation continues.

The Muslims are the undisputed kings of slavery
Britain ended slavery in the west, damn near stamped it out of the whole world in a campaign that proved extremely costly, with absolutely no reason to do so other than it was the moral thing to do.
If it wasn't for the jews in burgerstan it wouldn't even be mentioned

Name names, OP, name names.

Pics or it didn't happen fagget

Also why can I only see op's post and none of the other hundred or so replies?

The left side of that image is a bit heavy on the stronk womyn doing men's jobs.

I could see the point if it was trying to appeal to normies, but anybody who won't be put off by the swastikas is probably ready to accept proper gender roles.

It's also a bit heavy on "make every country in Europe German nationalists" instead of British or French nationalists.

He's one of the worst. At least being ignorant thanks to a lifetime of propaganda is a fragment of an excuse. But knowing and not caring is being an outright traitor.

Interesting date they chose, 16/6/6

These demons must be cast out if Europa is to survive

Maybe, but I seriously doubt he'd ever try for the Baltics and Finland without a total - and I mean total, a full-blown failed-state, blood-in-the-streets, Africa-tier shitshow - eurozone collapse. Ukraine I could see, but the others are a bit too close for comfort for the rest of the EU. I mean, ISIS' upcoming Summer of Fun Euro Tour 2016 might collapse the Eurozone anyway but assuming that that doesn't happen then I think it's more likely that as the EU goes increasingly tits-up that people are going to move away from it and towards Russia of their own accord. Russia knows that most of the clay they want is filled with people born and bred to fight Russians and who would probably salt the earth before yielding it so they're going to be more diplomatic about it and just go for trade. Apart from the maritime opportunities, it's just not worth getting into such a big fight over what essentially amounts to "muh history" dick-waving.

When you study economics and banking, they know exactly how to get an economy going. The issue is they don't, they don't want the goyim using up too many resources.

The number of german soldiers is sinking due to the cancelled universal military service and demographic change.
The technology and structures are messed up, most of todays soldiers are soft cucks and unable to fight.

There is a saying in Germany, that if you are dumb as fuck and no company will hire you for a job, then the Bundeswehr will take you anyways.
In just a few years there won't be many germans in the Bundeswehr, because the invaders will get the job to defend Germany. In many cities it's already common practice to hire turks as police officers.

As a student of realpolitik, Vlad would love to restore as much of the old Soviet state as he could.

As much as I would like to just say "Warsaw Pact is euro, Soviet Union is still yours" and have peace/stabilty, it's not how it works

Vapid wastes of flesh that don't know which end of a gun the bullets come out of?

The irony is that the european project was meant to prevent war in europe. However, it has been the most destabilizing force in the postwar period. Pointing at bogeymen like putin with his "army" of tanks that are basically paint on top of rust ignore the very real risk of interstate and civil wars due to the humiliations that are heaped upon various nations by the unelectable government in brussels. That includes the theft and disenfranchisement worked upon the greeks and the enforced ethnic mixing everywhere else. those are only the first blows and the next depredations will be worse.

what do they do when portugal or someone else refuses to contribute bodies for their army? They'll take them by force.

The EU is the most foolish project ever embarked on, and I begin to think the US CFR types who planned all of it knew it would destroy europe and did it exactly for that purpose, just to slow down the competition.

What font is used there?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11111

They don't have what it takes. As soon a there is an army even a small one they will squirm and squal like pigs begging for mercy. They don't have the hatred just some cult is all they have.

*eastern Ukies
Western Ukraine is best Ukraine.

Can't wait for the day this happens on the US-Mexico border. It's coming.

You don't even need diversity. You can use the same brainwashing tactics that cults use to control them.

Or, you can do what America does and make military worship the state religion. The EU army can be pervasively glorified and sanitized and the government can make up self-serving boasts and platitudes like "the EU army is solely responsible for the blanket of security that you sleep under" or "Freedom isn't free but the EU army will pay most of your share". Then the EU army can act like the most ill-bred bunch of ingrates who view common citizens as spineless barnyard animals who can't fight back and nobody will call them out on it because normal citizens are expected to get on their knees, grovel, and kiss their asses. It's this sort of unhealthy dynamic that poses a dire threat to liberty so the EU should be jumping all over this idea to have effective enforcers for their regime.

Higalean Dialectic… problem, reaction, solution.

They create the problem, wait for the reaction from the people demanding a solution, and then they use that as an oppertunity to continue their plans.

Like clockwork.

They want to take everyones freedom, but they can't get the european people to agree to legislation that takes away all of their freedom, if the refugees aren't there to give them a REASON.

we don't need any "excuse", because we have nothing to apologize for

and

are all correct, but unless you've personally owned a slave, people can't say shit to you.
i don't know how people get it into their head that they can be blamed for something they never did. people over 150 years ago owned slaves, not you.
and to be honest slavery is more of a moral grey area than outright bad. the only major problem i have with the american slave trade is that now we're stuck with all these niggers

they're preparing for full blown war inside the EU

this explains:

so much for: keep the peace and make sure something like WWII never happens again

…which is why they'll draft kebab, not you.

Verhofstad probably.

repeat for better visibility:

lack of food availability seems to be the spark [for uproar] every time.

Perhaps we could start thinking about ways to work that angle to light a fire under the cucked normie asses.

this needs an own thread…

Related, Farage cucking Rompuy.

anybody know if this guy is a crypto? he must at least have some admixture, no?

So, are we just gonna let this happen?

They're both suspiciously denoted as Roman Catholic and their heritage is missing.

this is the stupidest shit i have ever seen here, and that is really, really, truly, very much so, saying something

THE UNITED STATES IS THE EU'S ARMY YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE RETARDS HOLY FUCKING SHIT

With Trump slated to win, that is probably why they want their own now, and are assmad that they may lose it because of political opinion.

The US is not the EU's army, dipshit. The US and the EU army are going to be slated to fight each other at (((convenient))) times, to make sure they both stay good goys. Their global control falters if Americans manage to oust them from power, which is why they need contingencies.

Trump allready said the EU has to pay their fair share in NATO protocols. He also said the EU needs to pay the US for protecting them [like the US isn't protecting its own interest :P] Most EU countries have underpaid and cut their military spending for decades after the cold war ended. They must use 4% of GDP on military spending according to nato,. The creation of 1 european military force would in theory be much more efficient for these bureaucrats, but it also implies no sovereignty for countries whatsoever when it comes to military and defense.

I think we just need to start forcing some standardization so that different countries can work together more easily. But i'm certainly against giving any more power to the EU.

They are doing the same thing with Europol, they wish to make it a federal police agency of Europe much like the FBI in the US.

(((Warburg))). They're way more powerful than the Rothshills.
Rothshills are their henchmen.

Yes, they don't need workers, they need consumers to keep demand for their over-productive economy.
Consumers, who rely on state welfare. The dumber the better.
The perfect people for a leftist superstate.

VINTAGE FARAGE

we need a new Bretton Woods, let by the US. EU military forces should be built US National Guard style, and sent into conflicts when NATO needs to act. Look, the Europeans have two options: a bunch of EU bureaucrats who don't respect them, their nations, or their sovereignty, or the Big Bully of the West, who will respect their Nation-States so long as they more or less go along with the program. (and that program should be expansion of white hegemony and the suppression of darkie and slant-eye birth rates)

You have your choice Europe.

You are pretty ignorant of the World Order conspiracy.

Til recently the US has been seen as the EU's military branch in many respects. If Trump wins that goes to hell. Cue assmad European union.

qfe

We fucking got rid of chattel slavery in the feudal era. It came back because of fucking darkies for a couple centuries then we got rid of it again. Now it only exists because of nigger savages and semitic monsters.

sometimes I forget how long our reach is.

Good on you OP, you dun good

You won't shoot marxist leftists and degenerates?

This posts needs more attention, plus Hitler dubs confirm. They want to make a new KGB for the EU!

I agree and I have the same suspicions for these two.

Very much this. It is foolhardy to assume that just because American influence is bad, Russian influence is automatically good. Either will have us as pawns, not players with free will in the great game. Asking empires for protection against other empires is giving up any chance of sovereignity. Furhermore, I think it is a reasonable assumption to say that both of the anons I replied to are from Eastern Europe, while

is from the west. The east is savvy to the fact that Putin is no saviour, he's in it for his and his own nation's stake.

archive.is/YwZPi

You know, to a certain extent he is right. Europe needs some sort of unity, for two reasons:
1. A Europe made up of isolated states not cooperating is incapable of fending off the imperial influences of Russia and America
2. Europeans like going to war against each other in the absence of any common enemy. Soon enough we'll be back to square one, locked in a perpetual arms race and alliance systems going to war over petty shit, instead of building the greatest civilization the universe has ever seen. Inb4 shill, just look at history. Ignoring human nature is what the left does, not we.

Beaver tripfag was right, Europe needs a confederacy. Neither a free for all nor a mongrelized union will work. A voluntary association of states, with no executive or legislative branch, but with representation from member state governments, and a framework for combining military forces during a defensive war.

So where does in your plan of great civilization fit the fact that the natural population, those who built the only great civilizations on earth, are getting replaced by niggers and mudskins? Where do single parent families, fags, societal unrest and so on fit in your great scheme of things?
I dont think you are a shill, i think you are genuinelly retarded, no great civilization has been built by jews, ever.

Reminder that the EU might be so insane that they want to fight America, Russia, Britain, North Korea, China among others with only the help of the Middle East

At which point did I say anything about keeping jews and nigs? All I said is that Europe needs some sort of superstate in order to be successful even if we go full day of the rope, because day of the rope won't magically fix all our problems.

If you assume any confederacy is by definition run by marxist kikes, it is you who is retarded.

It never ends does it.

The rabbit hole always shows itself far deeper, more tunnel-laden, and less surprising than it was the day before.

Hurrr
Durrr
GURRRR

Learn to read faggot. A loose confederacy of military and political allies is exactly what I suggested. As for the rest, you are literally as stupid as the sjws if you assume that European nations won't go to war with each other in the absence of some sort of balancing mechanism because muh common ideals. And you should literally kill yourself if you assume Russia won't expand when it can because muh saviour of the white race.

Though honestly, I think you're a bong which means you simply don't care. Who said anything about bongs being included, anyway?

There's a difference between a confederacy and a federation. A confederacy is still a union, but offers greater autonomy to it's local governments.

Europa needs to unite in some form, or it will become irrelevant on the world stage, and open itself to be easily pushed around, or even worse, more unnecessary brothers wars.

anyone got that screeny from the book about countries that voted not to be a part of the EU, however were then told by the EU to revote until they voted yes?

Marxists and degenerates are not my people. They get the rope.

CAN SOME OF YOU YANKS HAVE A WORD WITH YOUR MAN DICK

HE'S A NOB THAT CLEARLY KNOWS SWEET FA ABOUT THE EU

t. bong

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo

That's not exactly a surprise. It's called the Monnet Method, and it involves:
1) Creating legislation to centralize powers in an incomplete manner, which will cause problems down the road so that more power needs to be centralized in order to fix the situation.
2) Pushing the first immediately visible effects of a legal decision ten years down the line, beyond the attention span of voters and politicians (by this method, you can introduce almost any measure without being stopped).

They see plenty of guns. After all, they work in Brussels, and while a few dozen civilian deaths elsewhere in the city are perfectly acceptable, the buildings where these officials work are guarded by Belgium's finest armed police and soldiers.

That's exactly why they're creating a European Union army. You'll have German units stationed in Greece, Polish units stationed in Germany and French units stationed in England. This is a copy of the Roman policy whereby units from one end of the Empire were sent to the other end of the Empire in order to make sure that their loyalties would lie exclusively with the Roman political order. Also, as says, it's one of the reasons why so many Western European armies are actively looking for kebab to fill their ranks.

I hope not. But I would look forward to pausing on Christmas to exchange gifts with "the enemy."

Perhaps this army is meant to help clean Europe of the migrants? Just throwing this out there. The recent invasion has everyone scared and agitated - ready to pop. All it would take is the right kind of false flag to get the majority of citizens behind glassing the middle east and eagerly assisting with the Yinnon Plan.

I can't stand it anymore. Something needs to be done but I don't know what, for there are so many things to be done, and I don't know where to start. I'm thinking the loss of family values and cultural destruction are paramount, for they are what has many of us regroup in here, and if they were more widespread, people would naturally and massively react to defend them.

If you had the necessary time and resources, what would you do to reverse the situation?

>politicians trying to sell to their electors a society that is exclusively composed of people from one culture, are trying to portray a future based on a past that never existed

WHAT THE FUCK

HE IS LITERALLY SAYING EVERY SOCIETY IN HUMAN HISTORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN DIVERSE

THUS THE WORLD SHOULD BE DIVERSE BECAUSE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN

HE'S OPENLY LYING

AND THEN HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

old news is old

geopolitics.co/2015/04/12/vatican-the-greatest-usurper/

the vatican is has been planning the nwo since the 1800's.

wake up sheeple. the time for sleeping in your four walls is over - if you don't
you will wake up one morning in a fema camp whining about your lost freedom. it's going to happen.
soon.

Poland is fucked because it's being robbed blind by former soviet bureaucrats, not because of EU.

shit sticky

Found the kike.

lol, no you moron. i think you are.
i'm pretty much the destroyer of israel.

Sure you are. I recognize your writing style a mile away, you are that defeatist shill from Holla Forums.

whatever you say rabbi. :)

As I said on other thread that "EU will need to create USSR secret police to achieve this." Western Europe is becoming like USSR so they will suffer like the Russians used to suffer long time ago.

Jews will never be happy even if they achieved their goals and have everything they wanted.

What about the Breton and Corsican nationalists? They have been terrorizing people and destroying the buildings so how can they cope with EU Army? If they finds out about this then they will see this as useful excuses to start the civil wars to split off France. Where are their brains???

These niggers are going full Roman Empire now. Sure, I'm in the EU right now, but it will be hilarious to see the following happen from the comfort of my shithole-but-racist town:

Holy sweet fuckin saved.

I don't know what a cryptokike is and at this point I'm too scared to ask. Someone help

You should know by the name
Do you know those people who look like a Jew but aren't Jewish, you know the types, George Sr, Pope Francsis, Ted Cruz, they have Jewish features while claiming to be Christian good goys, well in some cases like the Pope, they're faking it, that's what we all a Cryptokike

Cryptokikes are big where I live. Many Jews are here but all with Gentile names. It's a growing trend in many places.

So they are pretending to be Gentile?

Yep. They have names like Bill White or Ed Miller, but look like pic related

Nice fiction fag.
Post a recording or fuck off.

not an argument

Fuck off.

You'd be lucky with a court-martial , I could easily see executions be held once things got that bad, remember what happened to all those German soldiers after WW2 that an event which got little news coverage.

I completely agree , I've been wondering where the first "police action" would take place within Europe. I don't think they have enough of the bureaucracy installed yet to have something soon. For Romans it became a class thing where they started to enlist very low-class people, primarily immigrants who were only in it for the money and then the generals could get them to do anything they wanted.

There must be a critical point that they have on their sheets, such as a percentage of the military being made this way or the public being domesticated enough too not be infuriated, the only reason why they are waiting is because they don't believe they can pull it off now.

Brexit lads, the EU must be ended

They often go to great lengths to hide their heritage; including name changes and plastic surgery.

I totally believe this. We have about 4 years left before it's all in the open. Humans will have no power any more, just jews and their AI

I am speechless.

oh, I see the teenagers arrived after I left, hrm

200 years together, holy shit, this book
it's been so incredibly well hidden
zero public mentions in all the european/american media
no english translation, no french wiki page about the book itself
and the english wiki so full of (((editors))) warring over it

it's a treasure

here is an incomplete translation of 200 years together into english, on stormfront of all places
www.stormfront(.)org/forum/t990647/
and here is a complete translation in french, maybe readable to some
the-savoisien.com/blog/index.php?post/2010/04/28/Alexandre-Soljenitsyne-Deux-siecles-Ensemble-Tome-I-et-II.pdf

If I find a complete russian text online I'll see if it's possible to cyber-translate the missing english chapters from russian or from french, as the french version is supposed to be a legit human-written legible text
maybe I'll commandeer a copy of rosetta's stone, when I upgrade my storage capacity

But the problem is not just "rapefugees". Non-whites have been pouring into Europe since the 1960s. Most European capitals are now majority non-white. Even if non of these "refugees" came in, a non-white majority in Europe is still guaranteed unless all the non-whites in Europe today are sterilized, deported or killed.

Pic related, it's Stockholm

Don't put Putin near Trump please. Putin is a crook even if some of his actions are neat.

they're both the same, nwo crooks. forget them all. only violent uprising can change the world. it's going to happen sooner rather than later.

They are both crooks.

Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Fritz Springmeier

The EU army seems to be composed for policing and combating insurgents. Not actual state-state warfare. For example they have very few tanks and a ridiculous amount of wheeled vehicles.

All of his sons managed to survive to the adulthood? They must have very good doctors in that time.

So the moment Russia rolls in they're done for lol

lmao

Time to burn Brussels to the ground. It is time to fight fire with fire. Drag them out of their Babel Towers into the streets. Then it will be Judgement Time. We're coming for you, sooner than you think, Zionist scum.

This part is particularly important in light of the possibility of Brexit. If you live in anglostan you've likely seen people cite the fact that non-EU immigrants are as numerous as EU immigrants, and that we could control those but none of our governments do, as a reason not to leave the EU. The narrative has been fully captured. Any debate always has both sides defend the importance of diversity, the only permitted statement is that European diversity should be mass immigrants according to the same standards as non-European diversity.

The "refugee" "crisis" is just a means of hurrying along the process of disestablishing the native populations. Perhaps somebody upstairs was getting worried that the goyim would catch on and reverse direction.

Airport Hangar where NWO Rapefugee Army is getting imported, lit on fire

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/duesseldorf-fluechtlingsunterkunft-messehalle-brand

At least now they won't have to drive or fly to find a nice place to blow up.

Nice screencap there, basically agree with all of it. I'm definitely on the side that, at this time, Putin is the most powerful potential friend that we have, and because he is fighting for survival he is unlikely to launch a war of aggression against any upstart nationalist countries as long as they aren't in Russia's sphere of influence (which could very well become a problem.) Our shared enemies are much more dangerous.

Why is EU all fo a sudden revealing their true powerlevel?

They are desperate to stop EU from coming apart.

Time is running out

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/nachrichten-am-morgen-die-news-in-echtzeit-a-1095435.html

NWO on the defense. Let's hit them where it hurts.

In what way is the EU fascist?

Sure thing John

This mainstream meme must stop! How do you expect people to accept the truth if you use the ZOG memes?

The EU is more like the Soviet Union on steroids. And normies must start to catch this.

Normies think opposing EU is a racist thing.

Better thing to do is to say EU is slowly but surely BECOMING more similiar to USSR, something amongst those lines.

Question: Why would EU want to offend the member nations cultural integrity like this? Who gains from this? What is gained from it?

It's not, it's just that media and leftists in general will write off any sort of nationalism as fascism, yet they'll support the EU which is pushing their own kind of nationalism. If they had any consistency they should be against the EU too.

see

thanks. I'm just a little confused since the leftists in my country (swedish leftist party) are opposing the EU. They keep comparing it to the Third Reich all the time. Not sure what to believe in anymore.

Wew, the jewish's mentality are scary. They act like they know what they are doing but in reality they don't have a clue that they are hurting everyone.

Hey OP, i always wanted to get in touch with an EU insider since i'm an amateur intelligence analyst. Can we share emails or are you too much in danger if (((they))) find out?

Didn't a lot of Polish Sausages immigrate after they become EUcucks?

nvm, I need to read the whole image before replying.

So can we use this to help Brexit? Or are we just going to circlejerk?

We definitely should try to spread this around to britfags and convince them. Try going to twitter, plebbit, faceberg, etc spreading that they're doing this to the massive cucks who are pro-EU

I don't think the UK is going to play a fair game but why not try anyway and see what happens? I am sure that the Britons wouldn't be too happy if they hear about this.

I'll hit up the twatter

Posting battle music

youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks

Not knocking you OP, we could always use interesting threads and its good to know what some of us are out there doing but isnt it a bit late? The german army has already absorbed part of holland/belgiums army, cant remember which. A pan european army already seems to be underway and with the lack of media attention it seems they are happy with germany doing this.

Cant believe noone on the leave side of britains referendum has brought this up.

I think they're counting on America to protect them there. Here are the numbers rounded up, notice the shit actually needed for military action is missing in EU arsenal.

EU:
Nuclear - 525 warheads
Dedicated fighters - 200
Multirole/Bombers - 1,700
Helicopters - 960
Tanks - 7,700
Medium vehicles - 5,600
Light vehicles - 23,000
Major naval - 122
Minor naval - 416
Personnel: 1.6 million

America:
Nuclear - 4,800
Dedicated fighters - 400
Multirole/Bombers - 2,750
Helicopters - 1,000
Tanks - 6,000
Medium vehicles - 6,500
Light vehicles - 240,000 (mostly the humvee)
Major naval - 230
Minor naval - 30
Personnel - 1.3 million

Russia:
Nuclear - 8,000
Dedicated fighters - 750
Multirole/Bombers - 820
Helicopters - 600
Tanks - 13,000
Medium vehicles - 16,000
Light vehicles - 26,000
Major naval - 200
Minor naval - 115
Personnel - 0.8 million

Nonfuctional reserves aren't counted, but vehicles that aren't combat ready are. Usually strategic analysis has a variety of numbers, for example "ready in 2 weeks", "ready in 6 months" etc for things like tanks and jets.

As you can see EU is rapidly shifting to the Chinese model, which has more to do with keeping garrisons in provinces so they don't try to break away.

US defence force is falling apart and inefficient so it is not a good idea to send them into war as they are likely to lose anyway.

lmao Russia is fucking shit-tier, as usual

Retards ITT think Russia will actually start a war with Europe. Any even if they do, what the fuck does that have to with the topic? We all know that theyre building a EU army to keep the population in check, so why bring upp "le ebul russki is coming"?

Its actually a bigger chance that US will start a war against Europe if we start uncucking ourselfs, because your army is probably the best goys out there. Tell a US soldier "hey, isnt it strange that Israel benefits from every war US starts?" he will start yelling "MUH GREATEST ALLY, YOU ANTI-SEMITIC!!"

From a Greek perspective it's not a tough choice.

A paki is a cheaper slave than an high-tech maintenance demanding robot.

I dont hate Russia. Russia isnt our enemy. Its just that we cant expect to depend on them.

We just need to be released from the anglo-zionist chains to europe be great and independent. No need of Russia in the longterm.

Pay debtns you fuck

I believe it will be something like

Trump's USA allied with Russia
vs
The European Union allied with Israel and random kebab countries

There is second civil war coming in USA so USA will not be able to ally with Russia as they will be too busy to be involved in Europe affairs.

but yeah, ofc you will ally with russia and fight against big caliphat europe

Bump

What are you, some kind of kike?

About that shoah..

I hate how nobody bothered saving the redux.

Also this.

they have 8000 nuclear warheads…

At this point I really do think Russia could take them.

source?

I doubt Brexit will happen because Britain is very cucked tbh

PUTIN IS COMMUNIST KGB SCUM

That must be the smuggest Trump ever

qts

I don't know but (((Schulz))) has a kike face

Simple Google search

armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

Russia has 7700 nuclear warheads of which 3200 are retired awaiting dismantlement, 4500 stockpiled and 1648 warheads deployed. US figures are around the same except the US has slightly less warheads overall.

This will be the big one.

that first girl looks like my doppleganger in female form, its pretty weird tbh. she looks a lot like my mother and sister

t. burger

The EU seems to have plenty of tanks and the other totals seem reasonable. Can you expand on this?

True, the only thing we lack is nukes, but fuck nukes. Only pussies use nukes.

Theres no reason for Russia to attack Europe, and if they do, they would lose. Even though Russia seems based from the outside, Putin, cool jets flying around doing tricks, cossacks slapping feminists with leashes etc, its cracking from the inside. Fuckton of corruption, incompetence, alcholism, drug-use, mafia and so on.

the EU doesn't "lack" nukes
500 is plenty to make any amount of other guys lose in a nuclear war too
and since most are aboard submarines, there is no missile-shield defense feasible
efficient deterrence, for way cheaper than 8k bombs

archive.is/fppvG
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/epp-leaders-bang-drum-for-european-army/

youtube.com/watch?v=5CZr17HLH5U

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Stability_Mechanism

Nose and ear placement perhaps, the rest is just old age.

very dangerous stuff, this is 100% intended to take out as many whites as possible in a land war against russia. the last couple of times such a thing happened over 30 million whites died each time. this is the only way they can get to us as they know from our history that we crunch non whites even when they out number us 100 to 1; they intend to divide us against each other and let us finish each other off, dont let it happen

The main problem is to convince people to take up arms and fight. Especially a conventional war.
Why the fuck would I fight for a piece of Eastern Ukraine especially if it's a shithole and Putin's not ethnically cleansing it?
What will they do? Russia sponsored nuclear attacks? As if anyone will believe that in this information age and internet.

People still remember the both world wars. One of the things that Jews meme'd when they harp about holocaust every day.
And rapeugees chimping out will just swing Merkel and her globalist stooges on the lamp post even faster.
An attack in the scale of the Bluebeam project might work.

I agree, but I just wrote "lack nukes" because that was the only thing that we had much less of according to the list. I have no clue what the burger that wrote "notice the shit actually needed for military action is missing in EU arsenal" means, I just guessed that he meant nukes.

oy you didn't see nuthin', goy

Not new.

Every time. Every fucking time.

is that merchant the flying God Hand jew from Berserk?

Yes.

The EU forbids countries to exploit their natural resources, and then demands them to pay up.

When do we diversify Israel?

"re-education" camps.

now with sauce.

>"This army needs to be politically judicially immune".

Pretty sure I fixed it.

from Luxenbourg.

Hmmm. What would this mean I wonders?

Lel.

What do you think of UKIP being national socialists? They are certainly nationalist, but seem very neoliberal in economic policy so not particularly socialistic.

Definitely not socialist, similar to Conservatives economically.

They have half the tanks and medium armored vehicles (IFV) compared to Russia.

Russia has almost four times more dedicated air superiority fighters, and two times more major surface combatants in their fleet.

It's better than the EU at the moment.

Things needed for state-state war:
Nuclear
Dedicated fighters
Tanks
Medium vehicles
Major naval

Things needed for insurgencies and police actions:
Multirole/Bombers
Helicopters
Light vehicles
Minor naval
Personnel

Russia is ready to throw down with EU, whereas the EU is ready to throw down with its own citizens.

Why the fuck is this retarded thread still stickied? Are the mods that retarded or are they having a giggle?

Shut up, Jew.

except no they didn't

britain loved themselves some slaves

lol no, not gonna happen

plan is to foment revolution and at an opportune moment pull the economical rug from underneath any european state that has had the great fortune of being hollowed out by idiot millenial policies and the russian mob, who are working with forces on the other side of the pond

dis a new kind of war. Burn the cities first, invasion comes later, when the "evil forces of satanic liberalism are crushing the righteous spirit of the proud workers of the nation"

Talk about the eternal fucking recurrence, it´s like some autists are doing their best to LARP the early 21st century IRL

Makes me laugh every time.

Yes, I'm Jewish for requiring the least bit of proof for extravagant and unlikely claims. It's time for a second exodus

k-k-kill yourself, you dumbfuck mouthbreathing zionist shill

These are some sick burns.

Savage

what the fuck are you talking about?

is this real?

Then ad Norway.

the third infograph is not true. Or information is missing from the statement.

you cannot say that 40% of the jews were slave owners from these two statements.

the only information that these two statements give is that jews are actually less represented in the slave owner subgroup of the US population compared to their amount in the US population.

can you be a little more explicit? what angers you about this thread?

Seriously how dumb are you niggers?

You're going to believe the OPs extravagant claims without the slightest bit of proof, and then accuse me of being a shill for simply requesting that the OP follow the fucking rules of the board?

You realize that the leaders of the EU are actual people that exist in real life, not some shadowy faceless cartoon villains? The OP should at least be able to tell us who specifically was saying this shit.

The stupidity running rampant on this board with the influx of newfags is just astounding, and the shitskin mods seem to be no better. This thread would have been laughed off the catalogue not even 5 months ago. I can only hope you fucks go back to playing video games and jacking off to anime once this election cycle ends

Because we are waking up.

Why the censorship?
Why the frantic efforts?
Why the EU army?

Because they are scared. And they should be.

I've personally seen some high grade administrators in various national positions acting during conferences exactly like OP described
All attendence at this level is carefuly recorded, and quoting someone by name is an extremely easy way to be narrowed down with the list of who was where and when, and then identified when individual opinions are checked in personal files
The discourse OP had in this thread makes him entierely believable, and the fact you couldn't identify its quality nor what was said in it when it was the sort of threads we had more than 1.5 years ago proves indeed you're a 5 months old newfag

and I don't jack to anime, and the last video game I played was Baldur's Gate

I didn't say it was going to happen, I just said Russia is more ready than the EU.

At this point Russian conventional army could cut through EU like a hot knife through butter. Their nuclear power could take out every population center in EU and still have more nukes left over than America and China combined.

tl;dr the EU military is not ready for state-state conflict, it's purpose is to suppress citizen militias and punish breakaway regions.

Tell a US soldier that he'll be killing ISIS soldiers, and he'll spend the next 20 years bombing Europe, since he knows dick about geography and don't care about civilians as long as some general path him on the sholder and say "ISIS" a lot.

no offence to burgers, but your education system is horrendous.

And I've personally seen James Bond villains act exactly like OP described

What the fuck does it matter if OP mentions names or not. He already admitted he was there and gave quotes from the supposed conference. You really think they couldn't track him down from his post alone if they wanted to?
For fucks sake there are gorillas with higher IQs than you

You do know over 90% of the slave traders where jews.

Thread is full of info supporting OP's claim, Chaim.

yes. please leave.

holywar.org/jewishtr/20pocul2.htm

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/06/on-dylann-roofs-manifesto/

kevinmacdonald.net/jewsblacksandrace.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

Yeah, that's why they had to install the Euro, to drain the wealth of europe to make this global military….

IT kinda was going to be funded by the global carbon tax, but that didn't pan out so well.

those pretty genes, which is why she was a model in the first place, erased and replaced with ugly nigger genes

now she's an untouchable

instagram.com/p/8gg-abEaMV/

lol, someone asked if her niglet's eyes were blue

nah, nigger genes don't work that way, sorry, shouldn't have burnt the coal.

That's the logic i see of most pan-europeans. We must build a unified europe to prevent internal wars and to be stronger then both America and the US. It's a nice thought but it doesn't work when degeneracy has run rampant. But these pan-europeans would still vote in favor of the undemocratic European Union then for their own survival against their forced cultural suicide.

Again, prominently display it on your social media that you are for EU. I'm sure the data won't be used against you on a later date. ;)

Different user, but it is a pretty good anime.

What, are you a nigger or something?

What the fuck am I reading?

Why would you save an image of lies?

haha, top kek my friend 8/10 troll

Honestly it's crazy how powerful memes like this can affect you

Saw this so many years ago and memes like this are probably what turned so many millennials off christianity

fuckin meme magic

Yeah, because gods don't real, dumb fuck.

*tips fedora*

Hey guys look at my response. I have just converted all the atheists here at 8CH with my brilliant reply. I'm a fucking genius. I'm the greatest fucking genius the world has never known.

Do you really believe you are smarter than previous generations?

BritBros vote to leave this communist demonspawn EU.

Remember to vote leave, then patrol for invaders at the polls and bash their heads in with your boots!

For god to die, he had to exist in the first place. Nietzsche is pretty adamant about that.

*tips fedora*

Isn't this what Hitler advocated for when Russia and other eastern nations were more of a threat than they are now? Honestly, Europe, between the OP and your union's recent major step in further stifling free speech, what was the fucking point of WW2? You just ended up in a German-ruled union, where you have no representation anyways, except this union seems like it hates Europe and its history.

The "threat of Russia" is just some Orwellian bs to justify a centralization of power to the elites in the EU.

They can go fuck themselves btw. These old fucking kikes and their sperm-ridden good idiots who follow them. They all deserve to inspect trees in the future.

I gotta admit, seeing his power decline has been tough.

I'm pretty sure after he became Jesus he realized just how shitty people had it and decided to fuck off and let humans be. Just saying

well that was easy to derail

there is no god you delusional quoteminers

why don't you think for yourself instead of relying on other people to make the decision for you?
don't just latch on to figureheads and ride on their authority, come up with an actual argument.

"Memes dun did it" isn't an argument either.

Your religion is cruel, based on childrens stories and ancient morals. It advocated for the destruction of knowledge and peoples based solely on their differences and some vague sense of "heresy" and as such laid to waste some thousand years of technological and scientific development.

There's my statement, refute it.

unless this was really all about derailing the thread in which case, by all means keep going.

TOP KEK

Get over yourself faggot, if you weren't so certain of your own beliefs maybe you could stop shilling for your employer.

Oh yeah, and oaths voided.

Make Poland Holla Forumsand!

Do you not understand who that guy is?

says the guy advocating for kike lies.

God&
Santa&
Unicorns.

The burden of proof is on the theists.

Just because some idiots worship a dead kike as God - a blasphemy created by the Council of Nicae - does not mean your euphoria is "proven."

You clearly are a D&C shill working for the JIDF. Have a takeout gif.

Good goyim, don't talk about EUSSR attempts to create united army to enslave you.

Yes, clearly atheism is the religion euphoric enlightenment of the intelligent individual.

inb4 more dead kike shit, not even Christian

Kikes use the euphoric banana as a weapon to promote communism. example is seen here

Stay on topic or fuck off

I agree, my point is that atheism leads to nihilism and apathy, and the kikes can then roll in the communist dictatorship.

It's like the kikes know the easiest way to derail a topic is to start a fight between atheist, christians and pagans.

Please tell me that you were playing a Spiritual empire, and had better technology than them.

The quote is not about God actually dying, it is about the idea of a moral authority disappearing. He wants us to stop looking up to this idea and thinking ourselves inferior and becoming the gods ourselves. That is, the Übermensch.

Well, there's some hope for good news today.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36478264

do you happen to have proof of these claims? Videos of the conference, anything to substantiate it all? It sounds realistic enough, but I want to spread the word and I don't want to spread lies.

You know it fag
But the cuck alliances kept shitting all over me around 550 years in because of my massive genocides and terraforming every planet

Russia is a paper tiger already extremely over-extended. They don't have the resources or military might to invade Europe, annex land, and keep it. Russia is ran by corrupt oligarchs, its entire economy is petrol-based, and it's squatting on disintegrating Soviet infrastructure. In reality, Russia is more likely to collapse than invade Europe

No it's not. The EU is a kike globalist experiment designed to destroy nationalism and the white race.

OP said he wouldn't do so because of privacy, so I guess not.

but yeah, sounds realistic.

ignore him, newfags can not into distinction between nationalism, fascism and totalitarian empires run by globalists.

Men intermix at greater rates, why don't you tell white cucks to stop marrying chinks and niggers?

Reported for cuckoldry.

tbf most women vote for leftist parties which results in the situation that we have now, don't take it so offensively miss

Then you ain't seen many niggers.

pinterest.com/noamioliva/beautiful-mixed-race-babies/

this
I know a coal burner who's kid turned out light skinned blonde hair blue eyes with heavy negroid features

It's fucking disgusting

disgusting filth

we can all see your post history, shekel-boy.

low energy attempt at derailing this thread warning us about kikes EU bullshit.

Read William James fag. It's fine to believe in something without proof if the choice is forced, living, and momentous. The choice to believe in Santa isn't momentous when you're an adult.

amren.com/ar/1993/11/

slavery was almost required due to the demand for cotton and lack of mechanical means

few (in the single digit percentage) whites owned slaves, and not everyone who owned a slave was white

slaves would often work side by side with their masters

ayn rand is literally a stupid whore who knows nothing. i think that's what we're getting at here.

ok guys, taco here.

How does the end goal of cultural marxists will affect us?

I don't see how they can play the same game with us, we're not white or rich or powerfull.

Also, we pretty much hate leftists and socialists, I don't see much support for leftists here.

Hell, my country (Colombia) is right wing as fuck and the extreme right kills any left wing politician that becomes too popular.

Also having venezuela near doesn't help the left to become popular here.

Case dismissed. Get the fuck outta here!

They will turn Latin America into a bunch of shitty countries with corrupt governments that are either Oligarchical capitalist or socialist, with the population consisting of mixed race, low IQ criminals living in ghettos.
Drug use, prostitution, and murder will be rampant and the economies will be more or less non-existent.

dunno, but that's our actuality.

do you know anything about current south america politics?

maduro is soon to be impeach or venezuela will fall into a civil war.
Evo is falling into getting a new election.
Brazil will impeach dilma.
Ecuador president just told everyone he wont be reelected because his country economy is going to the shit.
Argentina elected macri.

Actually colombia is doing fine, like peru and chile.

All the socialism of the XXI century is falling into pieces and the region is moving towards the right.

Plus we're poor shitholes, so I don't see how can you push your marxist propaganda of opressors.

the joke is telling an afroamerican that communists and marxists will become afroamerican into niggers?
I don't find that funny.

on physiognomy alone. one or two look vaguely familiar but I don't know anything about them:

order: maybe, possibly, probably, certainly

maybe

left to right: certainly, possibly, certainly

left: certainly
right: probably

side note: the jewish population is significantly larger than 15 million (or whatever the figure is) as a huge number aren't officially jewish. it might even be the majority, though I suspect there are fewer in the younger generations as there has been a lot of jew-goy intermarriage recently. the jewish psyche often survives more than you would think, being genetically dominant over the goy psyche, but the physical appearance is significantly harder to downright impossible to distinguish.

you goyim are fucked and even you here don't fully grasp the sheer scale of it.

Therefore, let's go back to worshiping a dead kike on a stick, guys. He will save us from the kikes.

lmao nigger.
go read the NT

Thanks nigger—But No Thanks. I don't read fairy books.

Hell is forever

Give me one good reason to believe that Christ exists and Kek/Ammit doesn't.

Oh well, it happens to the best of you. Time to put on a furry costume and misuse bananas.

Hell is forever

There is no hell, nor heaven.
christ is your imaginary friend
and jesus was a jew

I'm an egyptian pagan, dumbass

Enjoy hell

lmao, typical internet fedora.

at least take hitler off that pic jesus dude

Please read this before you reply to obvious bait.

it is fruitless.

not entirely useless.
Proves to us (once again) that kikes are the ones pushing atheism, and why.

They want a Godless population full of apathy and fear a European population with any religious unity.

Go suck on Pastor Fish Breath's dick, nigger.

Part black user here. You don't need an excuse because it's not your fault. If you didn't personally own a slave, then you're not guilty of shit.

We were all taught in school about the cliche circumstance where Boo Boo and Tim Tim were taking a Sunday walk in peaceful Africa when suddenly, da ebil Whyte Man shouted OOGITY BOOGITY BOO and threw a net over them before throwing their sorry asses on a massive, cramped ship. A lot of blacks today actually believe this is how slavery went down, forgetting about the fact that the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was exactly what the name implies, and that there were buyers and vendors. The vendors were other blacks and Jews.

Seriously, slavery in Africa was the fault of the savage fucking Africans that thought of it and made it a common form of social punishment and humiliation throughout the continent. Blacks have no one to blame for slavery but themselves, and it should never be used as an excuse to put Whites, other Europeans, or even Arabs down. It was their own fucking fault. Africa at least has the legacy of making mad bank off of slavery for centuries and letting it thrive today while the rest of the fucking world has abolished it. Besides, slaves got a free boat ride to the new world where their lives were considerably better since they didn't have to worry about Chief Du Du killing their children and raping their wives.

Blacks are honestly the most violent and backwards motherfuckers I've ever seen in my entire fucking life, but I probably have a personal bias against them because my friend was killed in a shooting for no other reason than some niggers wanted to vent their anger after their friend got killed.

Blacks, as a race, need to ask themselves some very harsh, but necessary cultural questions if they want to stop being violent fucking apes all the time

Lousy cocksucking faggot has yet to learn that religion causes division.

Too late, banana-butt.
We are already spreading the EU army info, and showing everyone why you fear religion so much.

So, about that EU army.

it's coming, and Europe must unite against it.

Read the thread, obviously these kikes intend to build a Pan-European empire, not a union.

Come on user, he just needs to go to Africa and set up a continent for half-black people. Hitler didn't want to end other races, he wanted them to live apart and this user would clearly be a step in the right direction.

What the fuck is it with the government debt and deficit ?
Is that normal ?
It looks huge.

infidels.org/

Retarded nigger, religion causes division between people.

theguardian.com/uk/2006/dec/23/religion.topstories3

That's called 'Islam in action' and has nothing to do with Christian moral values or ideals.

t. English atheist

Funny how most atheists on here think we literally believe in magic men in the sky, and not just beings beyond our physical comprehension.

You're totally fucking deluded. Complete waste of my fucking time. In fact I fear for your sanity.

It's almost like they need to be purged for being a multiculturalist disruptive element.

Nice memes!!!!
You sure showed him!!1!
I see your clear cut point and argument!1!!
Bro, this aint b8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kys

It is Happening

i can't believe you ever had any idea that the leaders that the people know don't take their orders from deep-state commitees. they're not unnamed. they have names, but there is no reason why the average person would know them.

Speak for yourselves, christfags. Go wash the Mudslimes' feet, fucking cucks.

crisismagazine.com/2016/the-problem-with-multicultural-foot-washing

Remember when this thread was about the European Union?

You faggots should all be banned.

Buddy you're pretty dumb aint ya

At what point do you think they will start rounding dissenters like us up?

Do you think we are already on a list somewhere?

You really are a dumb fuck, aren't you?

Go suck a mudslime's toe!

The Pope isn't a Christian though, and neither are 99% of those who call themselves Christians, fag.

You pathetic, deluded idiot. Go fuck your mama.

By your logic, all Whites are 100% genocidal marxist cucks just because their totalitarian "leaders" are.

Most of the british society are leftist cucks nowadays isn't it? and even if there are a majority of "no " votes they are just gonna keep asking them for a re-vote until they get a favor for "Yes".
Am i correct?

I'll leave these here, more to follow

Yeah, the people most deluded on this thread are the Atheists.

Also, just by living in the city you are disqualified from being a Christian. Christianity is a lot tougher than you cucks can even begin to imagine, it's only because you live in the west that you think that Christians are mindless retards (for the majority they are) but there are still Christians who follow the true religion and they don't want anything to do with modern society, so you'll never see them.

see what already has happened

So, yeah.

You can do better, Holla Forums.

Expect hell isn't real, you fucking nigger faggot.
When you die, your consciousness will live on to another universe, archive.is/H1X87
Give me one scientific articles of the Christian afterlife

Let's check it out when we both die. Then you can send me a message :^)

Just remember the EU is like the old Yugoslavia during WW2.
It will fall apart the second someone invades it.

They want to turn Europe in a huge third world country, where everyone is dumb and they can get away with all kinds of corruption because the majority of the people will be poor and dependent of big government. It's hell for the middle and lower class, but paradise for the elite and big corporations who can do basically anything without consequences.

This already happens in Brazil. The EU wish europe was a huge Brazil, filled with nigglet and poor people who don't even know who are the ones that rule them. And you, white middle class men, won't have any say on anything because everything will be decided "democratically" and more than half of europe will be poor refugees and niggers, no matter what you vote, they outnumber you 10 to 1. And the refugees and niggers will always vote on what the government want because they are fed by the government.

Like I said, this already happens on Brazil, they managed to turn the whole country in a democratic dictatorship. Now they want to do the same with europe.

English, as it has been suggested. If you don't know it then you will have to learn it, the way French is taught to people who join the Foreign Legion.

Besides English knowledge will be necessary only for high-ranking people. The rank-and-file can just use their national language to communicate amongst themselves.

Hah. You faggots don't seem to get that being right wing entails that you don't give a flying fuck about what the state wants.
Are you a fucking commie OP?
You probably also like gun control and cocks up your ass.
Rapefugees wouldn't be a problem IF YOU EUROFAGS WEREN'T DISARMED FAGGOTS.

OP is a fag, and the EU sucks.

Glad to see a European-centered thread !

can someone get the stats right on Jewish slave-owners. I really want to be able to cite it correctly to people - not this nonsensical 40% number that doesn't add up here

you come with this over a decade old news?
everybody here already knows or at least should've known if they actually follow politics

it's too late for the EU, only a complete purging of the eurocrats will help.

Only if there army gets into place.
Right now the only one standing up for them is politicians and hipsters.

Daft question, do we have a source of the EU Army?
Several UK papers printed it- but none of them made the "destroy borders" connection.
Farage is on Question Time soon, getting him to say "EU wants to take us over by force" would be a brilliant wake-up call.

Holla Forums will fall for any shit that reinforces its viewpoint holy fuck you guys are delusional

who are the true christians user?

lol, spotted the Indian.

TWITTER HAS TWO EU THINGS TRENDING RIGHT NOW, USE IT TO REDPILL
#ShowEuro2016
#ITVEURef

The first I think is just pro EU, the second has both sides.

Something good to RT:
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/740293451132993538
twitter.com/magritte000/status/741020721791537152

Might want to find the original sources though.

I truly enjoy this. Nationalist are like stupid little children that dont understand their own safety and intrests. But dont worry we will take care of you.

No they are far more powerful group than some kikes.

At least we try to be self-sufficient rather than achieve literal cirlejerking

Thanks for proving my point.

In a golden cage.

Don't worry, you'll be taken care of soon, permanently. :)

my people are not (((your))) livestock.
you have no idea what's coming.

This is a further proof that christfags will never unite.

They are fucking deluded and ignorant.

They will never have their so-called "religious unity".

Wow im so scared about some neckbeards planning revolution on animeforums. But if you somehow manage to be serious threat i will gladly kill as many of you as possible.

Your people are keeping you as livestock but that doesnt count as cuckoldry right? I dont even want to know how someone can be as submissive as a reactionary.

Christfags strike first.

Claim they are victims. Just like the jews that they are.

The irony. Also do you have even a single proof that god exists?

found this… confirmed Engrish transration

stormfront.org/forum/t990647/
or the direct dl link:

stormfront.org/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.mediafire.com/download/q7znvoozoucw9oq/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_-_200_Years_Together.pdf

evidence

Good job you stupid motherfuckers, not only did one of you lay the bait, one of you bit so hard you snapped the line and *became* the bait, and derailed the thread into the next town in the process.
Go drown in some matzo soup you retarded kikes.

What if they're preparing for Trump/Putin liberation of Europe?

Because when men go to war they spread their genes in conquered land. Women aren't supposed to do that though.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Holy shit you literally proved his point. Gas yourself kike.

You are the only one LARPing here, faggot.

If your "God" is so great, then why doesn't he allow you to use his "Powers" to destroy his enemies? Seriously, I am so sick of these Christfags who believe in fantasy tier bullshit, yet can't do SHIT in anything the stories obtain too.

Fedora-tier ignorance of christianity, nothing new here.

Thanks for confirming this dipshit

>>>/reddit/
Facebook tier memes and reaction images, and logic that kindergarteners use. What, couldn't argue with your local priest? Too much of a pussy to do it? Of fucking course, you don't know fuck all about the religion you argue against.

Well okay we'll talk when you grow up into an adult and stop believing in these fairy tales.

I said we'll talk when you grow up into an adult and stop believing in these fairy tales.

Waste of America digits you fedora faggot. Atheists are worse than even christcucks because they often replace religion with cultural marxist nonsense or (((secular humanism))).

This. Thinking about the ontological status and the very definition of the term "God" is very worthwhile, but 99% of Fedoras are unwitting youth shock troops for further Jewish encroachment.

Not even gonna take that

you have no self awareness

EVOLUTION IS NOT A BELIEF

Nigger just stop, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

shut the fuck up, spiderman does exist.

I don't see how the conception of some intelligence external to our reality contradicts evolution in any way

Think of it this way..

It's either Frank Herbert's Dune
or
Arthur C Clarke's 3001

In both you will find tyranny and elation

though to be honest with you

I always found Arthur's dispassionate glee at the motif of men in blue helmets putting other men in cages, like so many chickens in a factory farm oozing filth on the cage underneath, taken out only to be beaten with clubs by the soldiers of civilization, to be

somewhat uncouth

Important information and discussion, no wonder (((someone))) tries to spam it to hell.

Something, that puzzles a lot of people, why are the leading people ruining their own turf?

Ideology, never underestimate the power of strong ideological convictions. I believe, I know that they, the leading people in Europe, the owner of great fortunes, etc., are as manipulated as the ordinary people, not necessarily with all the same lies.

Paid by Rothschild
Founder of Pan-European movement
Longtime leader of Pan-European movement is Otto von Habsburg, well connected throne pretender, EU MP for conservative German party, did you see the pomp of his funeral?.
EU has Coudenhouve-Kalergi prize, honors Kalergi by naming places and buildings etc.

Certainly Coudenhouve-Kalergi is not some insignificant crack-pot writer of the 1930’s.

Some of the upper classes are attracted by expectation of personal gain (what is in for me), for sure Otto would have liked to be emperor of EU-Brasil, business leader are brought up with the idea of basically interchangeable people except for the elites (more later), more people cheaper people, more economic grow more profit.

Messianism and elitism, while most of the lower classes see the upper classes as cynics, only interested in personal gain, their self perception is that of people with better insight and judgement than the rabble.
I personally know member of European industrialist families. Superficial observation is that of a do-gooder, like any middle class soccer mom. Knowing the person it is clear it is no faked to deceive, hide sinister objectives, true believer, genuine pity with third-worlders. That is the crucial point, I was not able to bring out the same emotional response, pity for less fortunate members of our “own” people, because “we have it so good”. I got the impression the person thinks our people are “spoiled”, enjoy “unjustified wealth and luxuries compared to third-worlders”, that is the working class people, not the billionaire brats.

The billionaire heir got his education in prestigious and expensive boarding school in Switzerland. There elite thinking is nurtured and networking among the spawns of the world richest people happens, at the same time the pupils are encourage to partake in charitable activities, showing responsibility, noblesse oblige. That is, this years school trip is to Africa were you feed some brown babies, not a weekly short trip to Basel or Geneva caring about homeless people, children of drug addicts.
If research the history of Swiss boarding school, you notice that there is quitea strong influence of “reform-pedagogia” since the 1920’s some times even before world war one, “Monte Verita” etc. I have come to the conclusion, that the brain washing of the “elites” started even before that of the masses.

So I don’t wonder that our “elites” sincerely believe that the devastating last wars in Europe are the fault of the small minded brutes, chauvinist little people (hello little Britain) in Europe and the way to prevent further wars in Europe is to merge and destroy the different European nations.
Manipulating the mind of our leading people goes back quite some time, check Queen Victoria and Israelism.

Our “elites” are cucked as fuck.

In contrast I have the impression that many of the functional elites, not by birth, know that there are puppet-master, they just cynical play along do it for the money, probably hopping to amass enough money in time to bail out.

That said, there was recently a sex scandal in a reform-pedagogy boarding school in Germany Odenwald-Schule. The public learned to their surprise how many of the contemporary important journalist, politician went to this little known school. Interesting enough the left wing institute was founded in the 1920’s by some Jewish bankers.

My fear is, that our dumb as bricks “elites” manage to start a civil war, like in Lebanon, foreign intervention following, just enough to keep it going no side winning in the process destroying the continent and his people.

My other fear is our “elites” continue unopposed, former prime minister Michel Rocard braged to the US ambasador how France (Republic) was created by destroying five cultures in France, they sure massacred the people of the Vendée. In Germany exist a well founded Anti-German movement it’s members are recruited from former members of the extreme left, who did send congratulation telegrams to Pol-Pot, ten years later you did not find them in an asylum, but the German government. Current German government members parade in demonstrations behind the parole “Germany you piece of shit”, to protest “xenophobes” critics of invasion, I have some doubts about their well meaning intentions. A British labour government member remarked that the English are not worth saving.

here's a (you) user so others will look at your post more closely

URDED

total citizens in 1848 = ca 21.8 million

hight of slavery (census 1860 = 8% slave owners/total population)
sauce: civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

jew population 1848 50.000
sauce: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop1.html

that makes them 1 in every 436 citizens, and 1 in every 35 slave owners (8%, applied universally)

1.744.000 slave owners / 35 = 49.828

so… by the magic of retarded math I have proven that nearly every single jew in the US was a slave owner.

IT'S MATH!

so it must be true.

glad to see some read the threads they post in

I just found that
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/hidden-plans-eu-army-command-centre-leaked-ahead-brexit-vote/
archive.is/k1cVN

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/eu-army-plans-kept-secret-from-voters-3j3kg3zwj
archive.is/8PtLf

and Farage made an attack ad with it
amp.twimg.com/v/85bf527e-6555-4e54-b40c-82c80592e1d1

hm, sorry about the times link, I didn't see it was behind a paywall

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-eFB_oyWSEcJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/plans-to-create-an-eu-army-kept-secret-from-voters/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Good links, bro.

Looks like the people are with us…

Fascism to the general public is a catch-all term for all authoritarian schemes that do not fall under hammer and sickle symbolism and open the doors to private corporations instead of state-controlled everything. This is why that meme works, it's not aimed at other fascists.

REMINDER
Religion D&C is a form of shilling, it distracts you from the topic at hand.

Hide shill IDs
Make anti-EU memes

Why are you faggots having a religion shitfest in a thread that's about EU building an army? Make your own fucking thread and fling shit at each other there.

the goal of religion shills IS to derail dangerous threads, they're just doing their job

follow-up to the article in
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8F6UB2QiJJMJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/05/28/the-secret-eu-army-is-a-dangerous-delusion/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

as for OP's quotes from the event he spoke of in the first place, I can't seem to find explicit references to the objective of "sovereignty transfer", even if their goal of "turning fragmented countries into a superstate" is obvious EU bureaucratic policy

now THAT is something that has been completely burried everywhere
no idea where to look for more details

Fresh from the Bilderberger meeting in Dresden:

German minister of defence calls for joint exercises of police and army

archive.is/b2LLV
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156147097/Bundeswehr-soll-Terrorabwehr-im-Inland-mit-Polizei-ueben.html

That is a big thing for Germany, because it used to be that the use of the army in the interior
for policing was illegal.

Topic of the Bilderberger this year, the dangerous new class of the Precariat

Archive doesn’t work for this
bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

The Precariat: The New Dangerous Class: Guy Standing
amazon.com/Precariat-New-Dangerous-Class/dp/1849663513
hse.ru/data/2013/01/28/1304836059/Standing. The_PrecariatThe_New_Dangerous_Class-Bloomsbury_USA(2011).pdf
See discusion in:
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/6274119.html

The author Guy Standing was attending this years Bilderberg meeting in Dresden:
archive.is/c7Lki
bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html

archive.is/PIZby
policy-network.net/pno_detail.aspx?ID=4004&title= The Precariat – The new dangerous class

underr8ed post

what is the relevance of the precariat? I downloaded it from libgen but haven't read it yet.

comrade corbyn will bring communism to the world and theres nothing you stormcucks could do to stop him.

Is this where you heard it, OP?

so how soon will the EU army be happening? soon enough to prevent a british secession?