Summer invitation to Holla Forumsandcraft

Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, the nameless idea of Holla Forumsandcraft came into fruition when an anonymous serverfag took inspiration from a random image found on Holla Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Holla Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Holla Forumsandcraft" instead. It was also initially intended to be a towny server, not a faction server.

The goal of Holla Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions and the factions will work as "governments". To simulate politics, we have no extra plugins for economy or any of that. It's a pretty "rules light" server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

The server also implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into "politics" :^).

IP: polandcraft.tk

Hosted in USA, Spigot 1.9.4, Survival factions server.
Our current map began May 24th and is 4k long.

Read the server's history: polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Holla Forumsand_Wiki

ill prob check it out at some point

bumpith

embarrassing

Could had at least played Rust, roleplaying nazis in that game is more fun.

Minecraft isn't an inherently bad game, it's just that the community got pozzed by 10 year olds.

How many active players are there usually?

Do I actually have to have given my shekels to the jews or can I be a good goy and pirate minecraft to play?

You may be able to find a cracked account, but otherwise you won't be able to play online or log into the game.

we have a daily peak of around 15 figs

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Really? I remember being able to pirate it and run pirate servers with my friends a while back. fucking microjew

it's not microjew's fault. They changed their launcher back in 2013 before microsoft bought the game to one where you need to have a login to even start the game in the first place.

Fuck off kike.

Because Mojang are jews.

Why not add some Nazi Dinosaurs and play Ark

Jeb had already taken control of MC at that time, though, so it wasn't Notch's fault

What? It's a decently amusing game to pass time with. What's the matter with it?

It's not even remotely related to Holla Forums so it doesn't belong here. Shill elsewhere.

You fucking imbecile. Video games are for children. You shouldn't want to pass time you should want to use it.

none of that changes whether I find the game amusing or not

Don't be retarded. Playing a game in some free time because you enjoy it does not equal being a braindead "gamer" who spends hours on end in front of a screen smashing keys. If you can't say honestly that you never relax and spend time doing something for fun, then you're in no position to criticise.

I relax with my family, whilst I eat on Sundays you moron. Seriously kill yourself, your justifying wasting your time. Minecraft is not a hobby it is a waste of time. It is degenerate. Find a hobby that is beneficial to you and those around you.

Fucking newfag.

Oh yeah, and that's fucking right faggot. Learn to work for the 14 words, family, and freedom and learn to love it. Otherwise you are a degenerate. You belong hanging from a tree like any other degenerate, because what you're doing is damaging to you, your future, and all of those who surround you and watch you enjoy wasting your life on trash.

Which I never claimed it was. It is something that's amusing that I sometimes do when I have some time to spare, but not often. You're acting incredibly autistic over someone doing something inconsequential to enjoy themselves in the off moment when they have a bit of time to spare. I never even claimed to spend much time playing the game at all, just that I enjoy it and play it every now and again when I feel like it

listen to this purist faggot. Enjoying a video game in small/healthy quantities when I have a bit of time to spare is not "degenerate". It's perfectly reasonable to take enjoy a game and play it every now and again. I know for a fact you aren't a full 14/88 uber-nazi fighting for the survival of the white race 24/7, or else you wouldn't be getting your penis all twisted up over me playing a game on an imageboard.

These are the sole points contained within the 8 sentences you wrote and they are both meaningless.

Sniffing cocaine, not very often, is still degenerate. Enjoy something beneficial to you and your family in your spare time, you fucking retard. We both know what degeneracy is. We both know what you are doing is "a little degenerate." It is still degenerate.

Stop it you fucking idiot.

retarded and nonsensical exaggerations/comparisons like this immediately discredit whatever argument you're trying to make. Genuinely trying to compare snorting coke with rarely playing an amusing video during free time is pure idiocy and I'm sure you know it.

Goebbels wrote about puritans like you and why you people are subversive to a healthy movement. I see what he meant now. You can't even have any inconsequential fun without some faggot like you wrongly labeling it degenerate. Get a fucking grip

video game