Are Americans compatible with ethno-nationalism?

I've been wondering if Americans are truly compatible with nationalism not of the civic variety considering as how we are an amalgamation of various European ethnicities and nationalities.

I’m wondering when you’ll be arrested for DDoSing or just outright killed.

bump

sage

I’m honored, because I’m the person whose tactic you’re copying.

Yes

Who are all these fucking people at the top of every thread? Jesus christ you lot are pathetic.

Ethno-nationalism can't function effectively in America precisely because we are a huge cluster of immigrants from various European countries and cultures. However, over enough time, we will all blend into one "white American" race with distinctive features. We have already developed a general culture, although it leaves much to be desired.

It is very difficult to pinpoint what Americans can all agree is "white." We (well, (((we)))) called George Zimmerman white. We call swarthy Mediterraneans white. We call many South Americans white although they are mixed with native blood. Without blood tests, we will never know exactly what is white. Even if we did, we will be hard pressed to find enough Americans with "pure" ancestry to form a country.

What could potentially appeal to Americans is to say the nationalism is based around European ancestry. If you can show your ancestors are from Europe, then you are okay. European-American instead of "white" is a good way to distinguish ourselves from the 3rd world hordes.

“Hurr durr americans aren’t white so they can’t be white nationalists”
Thus, sage.

Stop seriously replying to intl.

The problem I have with just "white" nationalism is it seems as though it makes no distinction between different European ethnicities. For example we call poles and Iberians "white" but there are notable differences between those two populations despite being in the same race. Also considering as how it would take many generations for Americans to perfectly mix into one ethnicity comprised of all other Euro ethnicites, I just don't see how it is viable to truly have ethno-nationalism in the U.S (the U.S may have fallen by the time we become our own ethnicity)

Exactly.
Would you vote Hillary Clinton over Thomas Sowell?
Would you defend a white SJW against a non-white Trump voter?
Race politics is garbage, and white nationalism is no exception.

I don't think you understand my position. I would like for the U.S to be ethno-nationalist, I by no means think civic nationalism will work. But due to our demographics I don't see a viable form of nationalism that can compliment us

Americans mixing to form a new race already happened you faggot

No.
American Nationalism > White Nationalism

Nobody gives a fuck about you, anime pepe posting piece of fucking weeaboo shit. Get out of here with your demoralization.

America pretty much had pan-european nationalism prior to 1965 and we will again. Anchor this god damn piece of monkey shit thread.

You seem upset

No.

It probably started in England with the uniting of English, Welsh, Scots, and Ulster-Scots. They all came to America together and had to form a common identity.

But the Germans came and called themselves "German-Americans" which resulted in resentment. The Irish arrived and did the same. So Teddy Roosevelt pushed the idea that Europeans needed to abandon their roots and become "American" without hyphen.

Teddy was based when it came to the red man ("only good indian is a dead indian") but regarding niggers he was an early liberal ("the backward race be trained so that it may enter into the possession of true freedom").

The arrival of lots of Catholics from Europe strained that American identity because it was no longer "protestant" - just "Christian". But then came the Jews from Europe and to accept them as Americans meant our religion wasn't even Christian. At that point you can't form a cohesive opposition to the continual slide. 1964 Civil Rights Act and now niggers are full Americans too. Then come the Mexicans and hoards from Asia and the English language isn't even a prerequisite to being "American".

The concept of "American" has been hopelessly diluted.

American ethnicity is mostly Germanic and Celtic, largely English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, Dutch, and Danish (sometimes with a dash of Polish and Italian)

So in other words, northwestern European. Blacks aren't American, they're their own nation. We're part of the larger Anglo-Saxon civilization, which is again an English speaking Celtic-Germanic mix

I'm having a hard time with the differences between nationality and ethnicity

Race -> Ethnicity -> Nationality

All (true) poles are slavs but not all slavs are poles if that helps

There isn't one. Civicucks made the distinction.

We'd be more compatible if we balkanized.

I've wondered this same thing. I think it's a possibility perhaps but it's a long long ways away. Trump IMO is a civic nationalist, but he can open the door and inspire white nationalists here in america and in other countries.

In places like sweden or germany or whatever where you have ENORMOUS floods of "refugees" you have a good possibility of being able to throw them out. But somewhere like america where we have generations of non whites being born here and some adapting well into our culture not a very big number mind you. But whites biggest flaw is our empathy. We won't be willing to throw out niggers and spics when that includes people like Katrina Pericin or however you spell it Or other non whites some of us would consider "honorary aryans".

I think if Trump successfully deports illegals and we see a big boost to our country because of it, it could start to really wake people up to things like race realism. The pendelum seems to be swinging in our favor for once and idk how far it's gonna swing but I like where we are heading. In my mind the most realistic situation I can see happening in america is getting rid of the un American dindu/spic horde and absorbing the small number that's left into the gene pool. For us to be a pure white nation I think there would have to be an enormous large scale race war but there are so many complications with that I don't feel like that could happen.

Not true, though it seems as this is our future. Hopefully he'll inspire some white nationalists elsewhere so that we don't go extinct.

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a German coming to America should not retain his Frenchness, Englishness, or Germanness. He should become fully American in both identity and spirit, and that includes embracing the pan-European "white identity" that should form the basis of who we are as a people. America is not the destruction of European culture as you imply - It's the synthesis of it into one unified European identity founded on our shared race and Western Civilization as a whole. Europe can and should retain its unique cultural and ethnic identities, but America should become something greater than the sum of its parts.

I recognize the fact that as white Europeans, we have a greater history, a struggle, a civilization, an identity that underlies all of our nations and cultures, and that America should be the culmination of all of this racial greatness. We should forge a new identity based on pan-Europeanism to unite all white Americans around a common ideal.

The ideal state is one with a common race, overarching identity, and greater culture behind which the nation's people can rally. By your logic, Every European nation should be split into minuscule tiny ethno-state based on each regional culture. Just as Italy draws its identity from the culmination of all cultures and peoples of the Italian Peninsula, and Britain draws its identity from the culmination of all its local cultures and peoples, so Can America be a nation unified by a shared identity defined by our greater race and civilization.

There is some French, though.

and Italian. And slavic (although less of these two)

why not just ask to be accepted back into the respective countries?

But I'm English, so I'm excluding the French because they smell and are faggots =^)

But yeah, we do have French here too, just not as many as cucknada

Because the majority of Americans in the area covered by that territory are not of French descent.

the territory covered there is probably more White and Christian than current France

actually that area is tons of Germanics I think , except for the lower portion with tons of dindus and tacos

He's just LARPing, dividing territory like that in the current year is completely retarded

nice get

Same as well.
There are actually some towns in my state that have retained French as their primary language which I'm kind of glad about, but dislike because English should be the tongue of the land.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. White Americans still have the lowest counts of interracial dating put of every other demographic in the U.S. Even if we get a few non-whites leftover I don't think it will be so significant as to completely change a big portion of our gene pool

I don't think so I could be wrong tho GB and Italy could do so because they share a common history, whereas in America you get Poles, Germans, English, French, Spanish, etc these people are too vastly different despite being the same race. Also a nation unified by a shared identity through our greater race can be much more easily twisted into accepting shitskins than a nation based around ethnicity (we're all one race goy)

All of whom have contributed to our greater western Civilization, and share a common European struggle and race. When whites from all over Europe come to America they should leave behind their old identities and adopt a pan-European identity built on the foundations of Western Civilization

Not at all, because we'd still all be white. Homogeneity is incredibly important when forming a nation to begin with, so we'd only really be able to functionally import whites without damaging our unified racial identity. Also, you seem to be asserting that A Pole, a Brit, and a Frenchman are just as different to each other as they are to an Arab or chink. This is simply untrue. European nations have all contributed to Western Cvilisation in some way, and we do in fact share a greater European struggle and history stretching back millennia before any of our modern cultures ever existed. America could very well be the synthesis of our greater European civilization into a pan-European nationality.

Race and ethnicity exist and are measurable, in the same way as rocks and the air exist.

Nations are human constructs and do not exist, in the same way as mathematics and the god do not exist.

Despite their nonexistence, these ideas can influence human behaviour.

Consider that bronies are a thing, despite the categorical none exsitence of magical ponies.

/thread

SHILL ALERT!