With less than a week to go before the last major day of voting in the 2016 primaries...

With less than a week to go before the last major day of voting in the 2016 primaries, the baddest state of them all – California – is a dead heat between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

The survey, considered the best in the state, finds nippity nip percent of likely Democratic California primary voters say they plan to vote for the former secretary of state, compared to wompity womp percent who favor her rival – dat gap that falls within the margin of error. Muh percent say they are undecided or will vote for coffee and pie.

Losing California, even by a small margin, would be an rectal embarrassment for Clinton, who has not locked up the oligarchs necessary to win the nomination.

I think we need to meme up a split between the democratic party

Hillary supporters need to GTFO

(((7356ad)))

i completely despise and disagree with both. but i can understand how foolish shortsighted commies would like the kike. i cannot however understand how anyone in their right mind would endorse that criminal cunt. i cant even. people are just THAT FUCKING STUPID

Its basically a litmus test for figuring out who doesn't deserve to vote.

At least a bernie voter is TRYING to think for themselves and then failing. There may not even be potential for improvement depending on the individual, but I'm kinder than many on Holla Forums so I give credit for the effort.

What is a Hillary voter doing? They are the political equivalent of a cow that lives their lives standing in front of a bucket, mindlessly eating all the shit that they're fed.
That kind of person is what it means to be an "Anti-citizen".

The demoshit process is entirely proportional so even if Bernie beats her in Cali by 15 pts she will get enough to lock the nom and send bernouts into fatal mental gymnastics. The DNC will be a lulzy fucking bloodbath of our enemies killing each other.

That's already happening. We can meme it harder but Trumps already getting something like 40% of bernouts and the rest simply won't vote at all or will vote for some lolberg stupidity

Anyone voting Hillary lacks the competence to be allowed to vote. The majority of those voting sanders simply have been far too shielded from the real world. Some of them will be salvageable after a couple years of trump. But a significant amount of then are also insane.

Trump works for the Clintons tho.

Glenn please go take your medication

Good summation. Sanders supporters at least get that something is wrong with the system on a fundamental level, whereas Hillary supporters are simply worthless.

itttsssss BLLIIISsssssssssss

trump is a celebrity (Hollywood, mainstream media, CIA, MIC ).
He is a media personality with a brand to upkeep just like Kim Kardashian or Hulk Hogan.
He is a walking talking joke.
You can see it in his smile.

Too bad they dont realize that something is the education they got.

choke on a noose

its news, you just don't know how to read it.
You're secretly going to vote for Her

No they support a Communist Jew. The kind that will put you in a FEMA camp. Clinton is a better choice

*ahem*

California is 40% Mexican now. I want to leave, but I can't abandon my family here. What do?

So whats happening? nice trips btw. Why is this significant? Does Bernie still have a chance at winning?

all non-trips are bots

This. Supposedly Bernie needs something like 70% of the Cali vote and a victory in every other primary to beat Hillary

my god it will be glourious.

the butthurt, the activist faggotry,

WHY IS THERE A NEW THREAD BEING CREATED EVERY 5 SECS WITH NO LINKS?

SAGE AND REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS