Power rangers trailer

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/339918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well

it's not edgy

gotta give it that

They shouldn't have powers without their costumes.

Reminder that this is going to bury JL and WW

THIS MOVIE IS AN AFFRONT TO COMMON DECENCY

"I'm black."
"wut?!"
"I am."
"No, you're not."
This just makes me even more confused as to why they didn't just put him in the black suit. I know leftist generally have a backwards way of thinking but it's like they're not even happy with their own choices.

"Fine."
"Whoa, hold on their my oriental friend, you are not really black and you never will be. Shame on you."

I refuse to give jewtube the views for this.

How many more trailers will use a remix of that dumb nigger song ?

Look, this shit is not supposed to be serious but god damn, this movie is incredibly bipolar and the soundtrack sucks.

all of them?

But it's been years already. At least change the song.

Your one view could've funded youtube's white genocide fund. Great work, user.

ASIAN SAYS I'M BLACK
DINDU BILLY MAD AF
PEE IN THAT CUP
REALLY SHITTY RAP TRACK
This is actually funnier than I thought it would be. I'm looking forward to piracy.

You should do the same, faggot.

Shh don't bully him. He's make a difference okay

The movie really doesn't know if it's trying to be campy or serious. Nothing in it even resembles the source material, they didn't just changed the characters race, they completely changed their personallities. It feels like the last Fantastic 4 movie.

Calling it now, they will be in suit around 15 minutes in the entire movie.

How do I stream movies and I'll put on Gokaiger movie and the other Sentai movies I have so we can all binge and lel

Um we don't want sentai shit…

We just bitch about them

Well quads don't lie, I'm just a huge fan and there is no good /m/ board

Baywatch did one as well. Casual anti-racism is now hitting the mainstream movies. Everything will be like this over the next decade.

In some parts, you can tell that the yellow ranger is a guy underneath. They stopped having guys play female rangers in the later series incarnations in the Japanese one from what I've heard.

I'm sick of these rag-tag racially mixtured groups. Fuck off with the fake diversity-shit, i wanna see a Right Wing Death Squads-group kinda movie.

Lol we're all losers and screw ups, aren't we cool and funny goyim?!

smdh tbh

Looks like fun tbh

That is beyond lazy and unimaginative

Why? I'm hoping it's hidden in there when they morph and it was kept from the trailers as a surprise.

Not shitty, sort of overused that it's annoying to listen to in current year

What the hell. They're still having these?

I'm not surprised that they still exist, but Power Rangers is on Nickelodeon now?

It looks as if they almost made an effort to make it look as bad as possible.
Holy shit, I wish this would tank as hard as CISbusters, but judging from jewqtubes comments it won't happen.

This. If anything this will probably spawn a Saban cinematic universe.

It doesn't actually look that bad.

It'll obviously be bad, of course

You're looking for Power Rangers Jungle Fury or in Space :^).

This is such a retarded fucking idea.
Last movie that used a Kanye West track so out of place was Assassin's Creed, and that movie fucking bombed
I bet Bulk and Skull show up eventually in this.

They'll do a mystic knights series set in the medieval past, and a cross over movie with both teams fighting some dickhead wizard they invent or pull obscurely out of any number of episodes in the massive torah-like document saban is bound to have all Power Ranger scripts on.

In the first trailer the year showed skull. He was a violent bully that headbutts special needs students.

Making Bulk and Skull villains is the worst. If Dubs Rita turns Bulk and Skull into monster servants to rub more salt in the real holocaust behind this flop.

Oh I had a mystic knight happy meal toy where you attack with the shield fire

I guess it's easier than expecting actors to know karate? Gone are the days of casting gymnasts and competent martial artists. Zach will never teach you Hip Hop Kido.

It's not even like they're famous or anything. They coudl have done a casting call for young martial artists easily. They even did it for the tmnt movies getting martial artists to play the turtles

Dear Power Rangers
Martial Arts Fans don't have to be Your Audience Anymore. Martial Arts Are Over.
We Might Be Witnessing the Death of an Identity
An Awful Week to care about Martial Arts
The End of Martial Artists
It's Dangerous to Go Alone So Why are Martial Artists So Angry?
Sexism, Misogyny, and Online Attacks: It's a Horrible Time to Consider Yourself a Martial Artist
Power Rangers is Leaving Martial Artists Behind
A Guide to Ending Martial Artists
The SJW Effect Welcome to the End of the World
The Death of the Martial Artists and the Women who Killed Them
This Guy's Embarrassing Relationship Drama is Killing the Martial Artist Identity
Announcement Readers who Feel Threatened by Equality No Longer Welcome
There Are Martial Artists at the Gate but They May Already be Dead
This Week in Power Rangers Criticism Tropes vs Anita Sarkeesian and the Demise of Martial Artists
How to Attack a Woman who Works in Power Rangers
The Monday Papers

Add on:

Kek, but actually, they did that for an episode. Unfortunately only 2/5 on the team were worth two shits, but Adam and Bridge carried the rest of the faggots and the team that they were partnering with.

Because sentai had it.

ayy lmao

my sides

What they did to goldarr is worse. You just know he's the giant creature

I never thought I'd miss Ivan Ooze but holy shit

He was literally the best part of that movie. Seriously, they could have easily went with just another boring monster for the Rangers to fight but instead they went with this goofball who spends the film yucking it up, almost to the point of self-awareness.

His minions being made up from ooze was also a cool idea since it allowed the Rangers to defeat them in gruesome ways. Honestly the film really wouldn't be that bad with some better writing and a more satisfying third act.

Maybe the MMPR Movie wasn't so bad after all.

i watched it last year having not seen it for like 15 years and i thought it some good kino tbh

Power Rangers was often a bit into poking fun at itself. With the movie they were able to go a bit wild with it which could make it a lot more enjoyable.

Makes me wish we got more shows like it or at least like Samurai Flamenco.

How are these newfags going to feel when they can't produce Kino half as good as a saturday morning live action cartoon flick from 1995 with 8x as much monnies.

They will never know since the world didn't exists for them before Twatter, so somewhere in 2007 I guess.

Grow the fuck up already cunts

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS IS CERTIFIED KINO
I also like In Space, SPD, and Jungle Fury

I bet you were one of those faggots who said they aren't making a dark and edgy power rangers movie.

What did he mean by this?

I think he meant it was kinda bad.

it looks interesting at least. i want to see it

Anyone know by any offchance that animation from back in newgrounds that satirized the original cast of power rangers and the PR movies, it had jason as a meathead and the blue ranger being a flaming homo. If anyone could post I'd be grateful.

When cumslut Linkara was doing HOPR, he actually brought up that one time the black power ranger was team leader, went fuck it, and outright summoned the megazord to try to stomp on the green ranger right off the bat.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/339918
please forgive me for providing direct links, I still don't know how to webm ;_;

well yea, Adam was the oldest ranger there. 2nd Generation if my memory is correct.

Adam is also the second longest running ranger after Tommy, MMPR second wave, Zeo, Turbo, and then cameos In Space and Overdrive.
He's also a mongrel, just like me!

Thanks bro.

She's so cute…

I still wonder why Zack is so likable, especially compared to the forced nigs that hollywood tries to shove on us now of days?

Because hip hop was never as degenerate as rap and he had the discipline of martial arts alongside the innocent fun of characters like Carlton.

She needs more upskirt gifs

Amy Jo Johnson's a gymnast, if you can't find upskirt gifs, you're not even trying.

In Space was the closest this franchise ever got to being kino. That season (and to some extent Lost Galaxy) was still delightfully corny but was also written well enough to the point where you genuinely cared about the characters and the villains actually came across as a threat.

The Psycho Rangers arc, especially was fucking great. I still have VHS copy of those five episodes but they're edited together so it plays like a movie. Used to watch it religiously as a kid and when it comes to Power Rangers, I don't think they ever topped it.

Also Ashley > Kimberly

The Psyco Rangers were pure Kino. Lost Galaxy was otherwise underwhelming.
Mighty Morphin through Zeo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, SPD, and Jungle Fury were all delightfully corny.

You should be ashamed.

That was the silver ranger's sister or something turned evil ala escaflowne.

Red Ranger's sister. She might have been Zahne's waifu, I don't remember. In Space is still Kino.

It's power rangers
Not star wars

Get that stick put your ass over some mediocre franchise getting a bad movie

B-but we had good movies

Good movies in the sense that the only people who enjoy this crap are man children who watch spandex ninjas as a hobby

Faggot

I think most of the black actors in early Power Rangers were pretty sound. Can't really speak for any series past "Wild Force" since I kind of stopped watching by that point (I remember here in the UK, watching any series past Lightspeed was a pain in the ass if you didn't have cable/satellite) but iirc they were usually written to be quite likeable. Say what you will about it but Power Rangers is some good multicultural propaganda.

I mean I can't have been the only one who got yellow fever while watching Patricia Ja Lee as a kid, right?

WEW

Those are some hilarious slant eyes even for a chink

RIP though RIP

I got chills.

Literally shaking with goosebumps right now