Capeshit is kino

In this thread we try to guess the next redditor meme that invades this board. my vote is on "female comedians are actually really clever and funny"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7UwDN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about Uwe Boll films are kino?

Too late, Uwe Boll is already commonly accepted as a kinographer.

Damn, I guess people saying Channel Awesome is kino?

yes, your trips confirm Doug is /ourguy/

This can't be a coincidence.

kill yourself, outsider

m8, there are several threads explaining why the prequels are good. there is no need to regurgitate what we've said over and over and over again just to appease dipshits like you

Posting in a Mike thread.

No interracial space opera isn't a good Star Wars film.

i have yet to see any explanation to why they are good

Correction. You refuse to accept the explanations because that would mean you spent years being smugly wrong about them and that would make you feel like the dumb pleb you are.

This is correct. Case closed.

You first, explain why you think they are bad. Don't repeat RLM nonsense. So far you have said you don't like them because they were imaginative enough to inspire great toys.

Somebody is mad as fuck their RLM threads keep getting shit on.

Current year is best year.

regardless, here I go
>over reliance on special effect sequences not saying just CGI, fags to try and wow the audience without coming up with a compelling plot

and finally the very worst part

had the original trilogy not existed, the motivations of the characters would have made zero sense. only because obi wan and yoda had to become the exile for episode IV, only because anakin had to become the evil sith lord etc, did the characters do what they did. the prequels were entirely informed by the originals and do not stand up with them absent.

Holy shit I regret reading your post. You're genuinely emotionally attached to hating three perfectly fine films. Also, your entire post reeks of being a butthurt critic who has never created anything in his life, vid related. I'm going to go through all your complaints and respond to them, then I'll be done responding to your dumb ass.

>the exact same shot for exposition
What are you talking about?

This is absolutely wrong and couldn't be further from the truth. The films could work even if you removed all the dialogue, but ignoring their silent movie quality, the dialogue is still great. For example the famous "sand" line form Anakin. Plebs like you think it's stupid but it really is Anakin remembering his childhood as a slave, remembering his home that he was forced to leave behind, how much he hated Tattoine, and how much he loves Naboo. Lucas didn't tell us that with the script, he showed us that with the visuals, with Hayden's performance.

Was Aliens a toy commercial because of the APC and all the guns?

That's your opinion, no one cares about it.

Wait, are you telling me they had to use special effects to create unique alien planets? Wow! You're right, they should have just done all desert, snow, and forest planets again!

So because you don't like world building it's bad?
You're an idiot.

That's totally false, kids have watched just the Prequels and understood them. You're just flat out wrong here.

Stop being a pleb.

>>>/rlm/
>>>/cuckshed/

wow fucking bravo smdh at plebbitors thinking this is a good movie.
/s

I'm not bothered by most of the shit I see on this board because it's shitposting and I understand that almost no one gives their true opinions on any subject here but you are serious with this and it kind of sickens me.

Liking the Prequels is wrongthink, these cucks are trying to shut us down.

What the fuck is kino. No seriously, what is it?

What you mean to say is that you don't like his documentary like directorial style, that he doesn't show off but try to keep everything grounded even though it is fantastical. Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand copied this in the OT and redditors like you seemed to be fine with it.
Wrong, if anything they are to subtle about showing everything because some guys keep missing it.
The prequels have both style and substance in excess.
A Greek tragedy in space dealing with politics, spirituality, fate, duty and the human condition is boring to you?
The story would have been impossible to tell without special effects.

Nope.

That's his point, he doesn't want the story to be told. He doesn't want to see all kinds of aliens on screen and tons of exotic planets. He wants Earth environments with mainly human characters and a few guys in suits. Essentially he wants The Force Awakens.

You need to take the redletter pill. That's when you realize you've been conned by an autistic patreon merchant and his twink caveman sidekick.

Try to google it?

wew

I see why you hate him, leftypol.

People have been hating the prequels since they came out in 1999. Leddit started in 2005, but really became mainstream only recently. Pretending to love the prequels became en vogue after TFA was released with a negro lead character. /r/coontown was banned from Leddit in 2015 and their userbase migrated to voat, 4chan and Holla Forums around the same time.

You do the math.

RedditLedditMemia get out.

This meme is getting out of hand guys, it's time to stop.

jebtier tbh

There's not need to be afraid Mike.

Yes, the RLM meme needs to be put down.

RLM fanboys so retarded it's becoming ironic

This is just sad, sad autism.

Something i don't get is the same people who dislike the prequels think A New Hope is a good film when it's the same stupid ass boring shit. How can you like one without liking the other? makes no sense tbqh famalam.

Go easy on him. He lives in wisconsin and his only joy in life is watching a 4/10 made airtight by niggers.

shitposting is a hell of a drug

It's weird shitposting so hard that when you come back to the thread a day or two later you look at it and wonder who was the faggot that made all of those highly disagreeable posts, only to remember it was you and you were deliberately arguing against your own stance on a subject because it was funny in the context of the thread.

I've actually funposted so hard on some topics I've started to genuinely believe my own bullshit or completely lost my original opinion. It's scary as shit.

I've never gone that far.
Though I've found it does help me to understand different perspectives on occasion.

This is the problem with modern Holla Forums.

Boyhood is kino. 12 years.

It makes shitposting more fun when you know how to get into someone's head through their own logic.

At least David Linklater can make a movie that stands on its own two feet instead of making a movie that was "Intended to be bad" like Space Cop. Nothing RLM ever says about other movies can be taken seriously when you look at the work they've produced and it's all complete garbage.

I'll never understand anti-white man hating liberals tbh, I want to get under their skin for rusing purposes but I really can't understand the logic no matter how hard I try.

I'm pretty sure there was a slow but steady trickle of The prequels were totally awsome goys articles a year or two before TFA was released.

Alright, I give up. I'm done. You win OP. I'm giving up on this board.

I don't even think I can say you're doing anything bannable, you're just so painfully unfunny. On a site with active furry boards and a brony sticky on Holla Forums, you are by far the most autistic user, by a wide, wide margin.

It's just fucking droning. You've made variations of this exact thread at least three times this month. There's no variation with you, no originality, you just repeat the same droning shit over and over and over and over. You're living anti-humor. Not a single one of your forced memes has ever been even slightly funny. Not one.

Saying capeshit isn't funny, using the term kino isn't funny, not dunkacino or i'm loving it or a copypasta about some wealthy European twins with bad botox, nothing. Not a god damned thing. In a world in which Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham and Trevor Noah all exist, you somehow manage to maintain your title as the most consistently unfunny person on Earth.

And there doesn't seem to be any getting through to you. There would be if you were human, but autists aren't human, you take joy in being annoying. You want nothing more than to drive away every poster from this board so you can squat over a kingdom of shit by yourself.

I just can't shitpost here anymore. I can't talk about culture or post reviews. You shit up every god damned thread. I ignored your entire retarded anti-cape thread the other day, but it's not enough for you that you get your say, you have to say it over and over and fucking over, you don't know when to fucking shut the fuck up. You made this board cease to be fun.

And this was a really good board, my most frequently visited on 8ch for a while. I enjoyed the lax moderation and back and forth about culture, I reveled in the attempts to troll the board with anime threads falling completely flat and everyone just happily discussing it despite you, but you're pure living cancer OP. I have never been anywhere near this irritated by maisiefag for example.

I'm just going to leave you with the question your parents have asked you every day of your life, what's wrong with you?

This is a very good shitpost tbh.

Alright, I give up. I'm done. You win Bane. I'm giving up on this plane.
I don't even think I can say you're doing anything impressive, you're just so painfully big. On a plane with active CIA agents and a doctor, you are by far the most autistic mercenary, by a big, big margin.
It's just fucking crashing. You've made variations of this exact plan at least three times this month. There's no variation with you, no originality, you just repeat the same crashing shit over and over and over and over. You're living anti-small. Not a single one of your body parts has ever been even slightly small. Not one.
Crashing this plane isn't funny, getting caught isn't funny, not jeeps or masks or another bigger plane, nothing. Not a god damned thing. In a world in which Batman, The Hulk and Clayface all exist, you somehow manage to maintain your title as the most consistently big guy on Earth.
And there doesn't seem to be any getting through to you. There would be if you were smaller, but autists aren't human, you take joy in being big. You want nothing more than to drive away every small guy from this plane so you can crash it with no survivors.
I just can't shoot a man anymore. I can't talk about loyalty or masks. You crash every god damned plane. I ignored your entire retarded anti-cape plan the other day, but it's not enough for you that you crash a plane, you have to crash one over and over and fucking over, you don't know when to fucking shut the fuck up. You made this plane cease to be airborne.
And this was a really good plane, my most frequently visited with friends for a while. I enjoyed the shooting hired guns and throwing them off my plane, I reveled in the attempts to crash the plane with hired guns falling completely flat and everyone just happily flying so good despite you, but you're pure living cancer Bane. I have never been anywhere near this irritated by Dr Pavel for example.
I'm just going to leave you with the question your parents have asked you every day of your life, what's wrong for you?

Alright, I give up. I'm done. You win Anonymous. I'm giving up on this board.

I don't even think I can say you're doing anything bannable, you're just so painfully unfunny. On a site with active small guy boards and a hothead sticky on /bane/, you are by far the most autistic user, by a wide, wide margin.

It's just fucking droning. You've spent every second of the last three days looking at stupid-ass pictures. There's no variation with you, no originality, you just repeat the same droning shit over and over and over and over. You're everything bad in the world. Not a single one of your insecurities has ever not been even funny. Not one.

Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"?

And there doesn't seem to be any getting through to you. There would be if you were human, but autists aren't human, you take joy in being annoying. You want nothing more than to drive away every poster from this board so you can squat over a kingdom of shit by yourself.

You should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.

is the mouth of sauron square a reference to that marey sue pic? because if it is, that's awesome since i made the original pic on /starwars/.

also, nice pasta, but if you are legit leaving, gtfo and don't let the door hit you in the ass as you pass through it.

Make this guy a moderator, he'll make the goon squeal.

There aren't any transactions under ancommunism, even bartering doesn't exist.

It's a horizontal system of life built on mutual aid and supported by a peer to peer communal network. You aren't assigned a job, as long as you can prove you're competent and know how to do something, you just go help out on the job site you want you.

Things won't be built for planned obsolesence, but instead designed to last, so much of the endless manufacturing is cut out, so you can help out for however long you feel like.

And if you don't know how to do the job you'd like to do, go grab the books and the paywall-less internet and get yourself an education.

And what do you get out of it? All the stuff you'd like, and if your community doesn't make what you want, or doesn't make it in the way you want, commission it from a commune that does. And since there are no trade secrets or intellectual property and patent laws any more, you can just go learn from the person / commune that makes the thing the way you like it.

Not everyone's a farmer or a pharmacist, but everyone helps out and so everyone is entitled to having their needs met.

Yes, that's where the support network comes in. We currently make enough food to give 118% of the world's population full bellies year round, but due to capitalism creating fake shortages, a good portion of that food is purposefully wasted to drive costs up. In a barterless society, nobody would ever have an economic reason to do such a thing, so scarcity would quickly become a non-issue.

And without requiring money to survive, people could automate most, if not all, the production, giving people loads of free time to do as they please.

As I said, you do the job you like. And lots of people have a mechanical/technological hobby. Even more so would become proficient at it if there wasn't such a steep cost to enter the field.

This is just a portion of how it would work, but I hope you can understand how this creates a post-scarcity and post-wage slave future for all.

No, there wasn't. In fact bashing the prequels is one of Disney's strategies for selling their "Just like the OT" nuTrilogy.

Truthseeker, going for the big wall of text splash… but it looks like no one was home!

the closest thing to that is the dude who wrote the document defending the phantom menace and shitting on the RLM reviews.

otherwise, it's like said.

They have done a lot to seemingly spite George, even when it comes purely to Kennedy's people

Here's one I found:
archive.is/7UwDN

truthposting is dead, kill yourself and get a
BIG BLACK DICK FOR YOUR WIFE

Which is?

not that guy but dazed and confused

haven't seen that 12 years bullshit or any other linklater

who the fuck is david, his name is richard you retard.

He's not truthposting.
He's truth-seeking

BY GAWD WHAT'S THE CUCK DOING IN THE Holla Forums ZONE!