Was this the Seinfeld of anime?

Was this the Seinfeld of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ujvrg/jerry_seinfeld_here_i_will_give_you_an_answer/ceitvvp/
rollingstone.com/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-show-about-nothing-tag-is-nonsense-w436746
hollywoodreporter.com/race/awards-chatter-podcast-jerry-seinfeld-923565
archive.is/K4VCK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask >>>/a/

Those are noses?

what's a >>>/a/?

It can't be the Seinfeld of anime if it's not about Jews.

Those are just dots.

I love her, lads.

you sure you don't want to post that on the commercial kino thread?

Tbh this is a poor man's yuru yuri.

The clitoris talk was the only scene I remember from the show.

Big eyes>small eyes

Yuru Yuri doesn't have lovely Yukari.

This board is a fucking joke, what the fuck

I agree. These ignoramuses don't know that japs can't draw noses and cute mouths because they're fucking uninspired subhumans. French waifus are the real deal.

Her nose is a shadow.

you're a shadow

Yukari a best tho

I tried to watch cute lesbians doing cute lesbian things in the lesbian computer club but I couldn't finish it.

Me neither. It's pretty boring. It's a show where literally the only reason to watch it is if you like the cute girls. The writing is boring, the animation is just okay, the art style is generic, the music is just acceptable, the voice work is typical squeaky voice. It's made solely for otaku scum who've been fooled into buying merchandise and being good goys.

Maybe Golden Boy.

The show is great, and it's funny as fuck. Have you maybe considered you're just a snob?

Excel Saga was the Seinfeld of anime.

Stage is 3 is best stage.

That's a man face. 5 and 6 are best.

Problem?

The only notable scene in the entirety of the anime.

Not even good for moeshit eaters.

It has a cute girls and it's pretty funny with very likable charcters who somehow make retarded conversations entertaining. Honestly, people will just be butt blasted about pretty much every anime unless it's JoJo or some overrated gateway shit. Weabos are a really shitty fanbase and listening to their opinions on anything is worthless.

It's shit, sorry. There's better slice of life.
Not even a weeb, tried to watch cute lesbian computer club and dropped it.
I'll take cute girls, even cute lesbians, but there's nothing really exciting about it.

Also
It's not that I can't watch cute girls doing cute things, it's that there's nothing good about this series.

The character designs aren't even moe bait. The emphasis isn't on moe or yuri. It's about friends hanging out and shooting the shit about random topics and goofing around and acting semi-retarded. It's a show about nothing, thus the Seinfeld comparison, and it really accomplished that in an entertaining way. Stop going off of this is supposed to be Yuru Yuri meme or whatever else.

Okay so you didn't really watch it. Opinion discarded I guess.

Seinfeld isn't a show about nothing, Seinfeld is a show about where comedians get their material, like Louie was supposed to be before he got into dramatic bullshit/got cucked or something.
'It's a show about nothing' is an in-joke. Yuyushiki is literally a show about nothing. It's not a good slice of life, either.
I watched enough, and I can stomach and even enjoy slice of life in general.
No, it's supposed to be worth my fucking time.

Do any of them get blacked?

Seinfeld is an anime you idiot

That's not the premise of Seinfeld at all.

Your opinion is not valid. It's only 12 episodes,
you probably barely watched any of it.

It's great slice of life. It was also an original take on slice of life in that it took really uremakable stuff, but the characters goofing around made it fun.. It reminds me more of Azumanga Daioh than other slice of life shows if you want a better comparison than whatever moe box you're trying to fit it into.

Go punch sand, faggot.

goes on /a/

Shoo shoo diaper boy

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ujvrg/jerry_seinfeld_here_i_will_give_you_an_answer/ceitvvp/

In his defense the other guy doesn't browse reddit so he never would have known about this.

Also, Azumanga Daioh is one of my favorite SOL's. Quit trying to pretend everyone likes moeshit who can't finish cute lesbian computer club.

I wish stage 3 was my girlfriend

I haven't browsed reddit in a decade either, faggot, it was one of the first results in google/wikipedia, because I'm not retarded and have all seasons of Seinfeld/Curb downloaded. They cut the standup in later seasons but it's still basically how a comedian gets his material and focusing on the same topics of society, just without Jerry's standup routine.

Okay okay reddit. Calm down. I was just ribbing you.
Don't take it so seriously pal.

I'm not reading, reddit, you faggot. BTW, nice way of outing yourself as coming from there. Make sure to give me a downboat sage as well.

It's not my fault you didn't actually watch Seinfeld, faggot, or totally missed the first few seasons intercut with Jerry's mock standup routine.
Pretty obvious what they're going for.
Instead of sperging about a wikipedia source I used, here's some more from the man himself:
rollingstone.com/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-show-about-nothing-tag-is-nonsense-w436746

hollywoodreporter.com/race/awards-chatter-podcast-jerry-seinfeld-923565

Oy vey, give me your shekkels!

What did he mean by this?

this goes on /a/

Nice try, CTR.

No, that would be Lucky Star, you fucking mong.

I am literally cringing in my chair right now fam

It sucks but I still want to fuck those anime lesbians.

Lesbians getting dicked is the hottest shit ever

TAKE THAT IMMORAL LOVE

It's the seinfeld of goes on /a/

Isn't this for girls? Are you gay?

smh tbh fam

Here's some Yuyushiki trivia: Yuyushiki is a better anime than Evangelion. It's also better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

That's not impressive dude…

It is when you wish you were one.

Yes thats what its called

I'm saying that you're the one projecting.

Please, do go on….

SJWs hate anime.

forgot link: archive.is/K4VCK

Isn't the third one just Riley from Inside Out?

do

Nice try, goon. Go back to Something Awful.

lol

Deeper lore too.

tbh no one is gonna understand this without the screencap of the post

Mods hate big images I guess…

there's a board for anime and this isn't it

It's okay lad. It's gonna autosage in a day

let me try

FUCK

I think you're mistaken. This is an anime board now.

Everyone ITT is a faggot except me

You have been visited by the 7 day autobumplock