Holla Forums meta thread

Can we have a meta thread? There's no meta Holla Forums board as far as I know.

Anyways, I noticed people in Holla Forums talking about Holla Forums constantly in their board about how butt blasted they are about Holla Forums. Some examples can be found in attached images taken from this thread:

archive.is/hzv2m

Do you think they are right? Are we ebil Holla Forumsacks or goons? I think there's only one option here. Also must we strive to be more like reddit and less like a chan to make Holla Forums comfortable so they stop getting triggered? Share your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tTrqR#selection-1216.1-1225.146
archive.is/G8XXF#selection-5353.0-5357.60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay in Holla Forums lad. Away with you

not samefagging, user. I just went back to Holla Forums after not reading the board for a few months, and noticed pretty much every thread is bitching about Holla Forums for some reason. They seem really mad.

Holla Forums is tumblr territory. As such, Holla Forums is too tolerant for its own good and its mods are some of the worst but their bias goes unnoticed because Holla Forums is a small board. Holla Forums is under siege by cucks who know that they have Holla Forums in a stranglehold and only a minority of posters on Holla Forums actively resist. The cucks are the ones defending the comic book industry, SJWs in comics, and don't miss a chance to complain about Holla Forums. More importantly I sense a plot to have Holla Forums and Holla Forums go to war while the cucks stoke the flames. Just be sure to keep memeing and keep the cucks, wherever they are from out. Whenever a cuck shows up on Holla Forums, you remind him that he is a cuck and his fetish will never be accepted.

Here's another example:

archive.is/tTrqR#selection-1216.1-1225.146

Thread has nothing to do with Holla Forums at all other than a mentioning of Bella and the Bulldogs, but a Holla Forums poster on it interprets the content as being some kind of conspiracy launched by Holla Forums because it's not pro-SJW enough or something.

Who gives a shit. It's probably the same faggot going Holla Forumscksucker or cockgobblers in every other thread ie you and doing the same thing on Holla Forums.
You got a problem with them then take it up with them instead of trying to get Holla Forums as some le legion personal army garbage.

Haven't really posted much in Holla Forums recently. That's not my samefagging. Just my observation, Holla Forums is really mad about Holla Forums. Like so mad they try to randomly shit on Holla Forums in every new thread on Holla Forums.

If Holla Forums is Tumblr, which they seem to be, then why don't they stay in Tumblr amongst the other Tumblrinas?

Because tumblr is an infectious organism which wants to spread all over the internet.

God Bless Adolf Hitler

It is time we showed Holla Forums the Truth.

Let us let them feel true communism,

I DECLARE WAR ON Holla Forums COMICS INBOUND

To be fair whoever made that thread made the exact same thread here earlier so of course they're gonna mention Holla Forums.

You better stop this. Someone from Holla Forums might read it and then post on Holla Forums about how you're being semitephobic.

It's probably because someone linked them to that thread about capeshit

Someone is copying and pasting threads basically.

Ban poledditors. That single move would rejuvenate this entire board, it would be glorious. As it stands this board is getting inhospitable! Do your job mods! Do the right thing!

Thank you for proving my point, you deserve to be banned.

No wonder the hamming distance between Holla Forums and /cow/ is so little.

well I am a new friend rapefugee from Holla Forums and it is interesting that this weird inter board drama started after I came here. the only salient difference I notice between the boards is that Holla Forums is infested with child molestors whereas Holla Forums is all niggerloving homos.

My bet is that it's sudocuck wanting to raise Holla Forums against Holla Forums.

someone please edit rock into cock pls

The Holocaust didn't happen. It's a lie by Jews to make you comply with their demands and place them atop the victimhood pyramid.

Well Val does post there, and the mods suck his cock apparently.

The plebs over there are irrelevant, tbh.

Looks like we're doing our jobs, boys.

THE WAR BEGINS

wtf I'm redpilled on the jewish problem now

There's literally nothing wrong with being a goon.

Now don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again!

Holla Forums's laughing at you faggots
>>>Holla Forums11750029

if all trump supporters were banned board quality would go up 1000%

scientists already proved it did happen.

Wow you're such a master of disguise.

Oh, are you that sperg who keeps claiming he "Destroyed Holla Forums"? lmao

wew, autism knows no bounds apparently, simple shitposting drives you faggots insane

Holla Forums sends its regards.

Holla Forums is the worst board on this site, tbh

Did you fuck up with your bait or something? They're clearly talking about you trying to start interboard drama.

Guys, I just took this screencap. Holla Forums seems really mad right now. They also don't like being called Holla Forumsck gobblers, so we should stop.

archive.is/G8XXF#selection-5353.0-5357.60

Blood for the communist god

lol, what a bunch of Holla Forumsck lovers.

OP, you're trying waaaaaaaaay too hard. You have to be more subtle about it. Add a few insults here and there from day to day. You can't just go all out like this.

BREAK THEM MAKE THEM SEE TRUE MARXIST POWER

Who is this semen demon?

Some skank, don't worry about her. Pic related is what you need, white boi

Who drew that fanart of Vivian Games? Because he should probably kill himself for not knowing how to draw.

My favorite GamerGoob eceleb is Ralph to be honest.

There's literally nothing wrong with that vivian

Mine is easily Armoured Skeptic funny reasonable and pure logick really

fug

If you consider not being able to draw linear that doesn't look like shit nothign literally wrong.

I like Acid Man because he dresses like a gril even though he's a manly man with a beard.

I like Sargon because everyone is dumb but him

This is a troll thread. I go on Holla Forums all the time; nobody complains about Holla Forums there. Is some lame attempt to spur cross-board drama.

Sorry, but Holla Forums has definitely been butt hurt about Holla Forums lately.

Most vivian art is fucking terrible. That one is an old piece of art from when Holla Forums made fun of SJWs being enraged by clapping.

How did you know this? Why you care so much?