You will never be this happy, Holla Forums

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

You will never be this happy, Holla Forums. How does that make you feel?

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

lose weight

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

You'll never get to be an awkward male model being paid to kiss a 9/10 qt in front of staged autumn scenery

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

when was the last time you _____were hugged Holla Forums?

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Yeah, I feel bad, sure. But… So what?

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

I'm actually pretty numb to the sadness and anger now, so I'm good, thanks.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Relying on another person for happiness is outsources your sense of self-worth.

Meanwhile, I'm reliant on nobody but myself. I give myself love. I have plushies to hug. I am the beast I worship

So no, OP, I may never have a girlfriend, but I don't need one, as the feelings are the same and they will always come, without the upkeep of having a whore.

Pic related. You'll never find these QTs IRL. And yet I have discovered them, and they make me feel happy, and this is what I will always have.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

I literally cannot remember my last hug.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

tfw sometimes you lay on your bed and hold your pillow in your arms while pretending it is a cute girl that loves you
tfw no gf ever
tfw you are introverted and antisocial so even if you got a gf you would likely end up disliking her/the relationship

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Trips and I'll suck your dick

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Hugs for everyone in the thread.

John Flores
John Flores

tfw at the point where anyone having positive feelings for me is a front for their friends to seem like a better person or are just pitying me

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Aww, thanks, bb. <3

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

As far as I can remember, I've never been hugged by anyone other than close family. Girls almost always go for hugs, but I kind of force the handshake. I don't like having my body touched in general.

William Morris
William Morris

Oh I did that when I wasn't doing so well a while ago
new regular sized pillows
hug one and imagine it is Tomoko in my head
actually works and I feel good

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

November 18th 2015

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

within last month

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

today

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Pretty comfy right now fam. Took 6 mg of Xanax.

Life is going well. Just remember friendos; bad times don't last, bad guys do.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Bad times do last. Sometimes one's life is nothing but one event after another that prevents happiness

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

tfw I already met my peak happiness
tfw it was in fall 2014
tfw Holla Forums went to shit since 2015
tfw even Breddit abandoned us left us alone with jim
tfw there will never be a new Holla Forums again
tfw the last bastion of hope is rotting away in a swamp of shit and piss
tfw anons are too lazy to do anything against it
instead we get flooded with newfags who speed up the rotting
god I wish we could turn back time to 2014

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

implying this would make me happy

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

joke's on you

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

tfw I already am that happy

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

wew lad 69 checked

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Why isn't it your turn to be happy?

David Young
David Young

god I wish we could turn back time to 2014

William Miller
William Miller

But you're fucking wrong

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

looks like a beat girl, mate.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

Women eh? Be like Elliott Rodger and kill yourself over them. Or this one specifically.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

You can't stop me from being as happy as I like, faggot.
captcha: idsntr

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Find the one and only girl you've ever loved on Facebook and send her a dick pic. Happiness.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

could be worse. I am for example so fucked up I can't even imagine a girl loving me. Not because they don't love me, I had a bunch of gf's in my life, but because my parents never showed me any love. I don't feel any love for anyone. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be loved or to love someone.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

HAHA, OPs a Faggot, wait til' the bill comes in the mail…

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

bill?

Henry King
Henry King

i have two ex wife's……welcome to the jungle faggot

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Fear not

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Meh, love is fleeting anyways. Even if you get to feel like that for a while it's only going to get replaced with either heartbreak and worries or a feeling of plainness and boredom.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Makes me feel like shit.
I'll never be "happy" enough to have to be dependent on another person, it feels so awful being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

I hate having money in my wallet I can spend without having to reserve something for birthday gifts, anniversaries, (bi)weekly/monthly dates and presents, Christmas gifts and so on.
I need to have some dates to remember and a moral busybody to slap me over the neck in case I forget the 2 years and 5 months anniversary which is also the 1 year anniversary of her best friend.

I hate not being forced into a movie theater to watch a shitty movie like "My silent sad sister from Ireland Part two now with more dark clouds".

I absolutely abhor being able to fuck whom I want and not have to ask my SO if she'd be okay with a decision. I absolutely fucking hate this limitless freedom.
I hate having choices and being able to let loose at a party or just pulling random chicks home for a single fuck and then never seeing them again. The simplicity of this lifestyle carves right into my very soul.

When I had a girlfriend, my biggest joy was never being able to spend time with friends or just be alone. Now that I think about it, I actually miss my ex's crook of a mother who abused everyone she got into contact with. I miss spending time with her family and having to pretend to like or care about these people whom I knew only because I was plowing their daughter.

I used to shape-up and shower every day despite still smelling like I had just showered, trimming my beard and washing clothes constantly because I liked superfluous work in order to let her have something to show off to her friends and family as if I was nothing more but a utility, a money-dispensing trophy - oh wait

Whatever happened to having to change yourself ever so slightly to live up to other people's expectations?

I hate the absence of compromise and discussion over what we should do.

I'll kill myself if I don't get to live in a 2-room apartment with a giant loan where I'm not in charge of the rolls.
Having space in my drawers, lockers, on my shelves and in the house at large just reminds me of my own gloomingly solemn solitude.

Also, why is it that it's seen as weird that I just stand in my hallway and stare out of the window pretending to wait for someone else to get ready to go? I want someone who's willing to put on make-up for hours so that I can just wait for them, that'd be a dream come true.

Fuck being single.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

nice pasta

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Pasta?
Nigger, I just wrote it myself.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

you'll never feel this happy
Normalfaggots dont have feelings, thus your point is incorrect

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

well what the fuck kind of trash are you "dating" then. been fucking around since I was like 14, am 22 now and currently in a relationship of over 4 years and not once was I dragged to a movie that I didnt like or have I spend more money on her than she on me.

don't hang with fake cunts but chill with good chicks. yes they are rare I will admit that

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

How about not jumping out of a plane?

If you were told that it's rare that a parachute actually deploys, you'd have to be suicidal to jump, but when I tell you that 2/3 marriages end in divorce and 60% of all people have or will cheat on their partners, it's just about trying and trying and trying, despite all of the things just listed, and more like the possibility of ending up in a failing marriage with alimony and child support to pay.

Rise above, focus on science.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

My history with women has left me pretty emotionally crippled, but I am happier than I have been since I was a child so I'm not bitchin'. Don't be too sad foreveralones, you aren't missing much.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

why are you talking about marriage already you stupid dope. Im talking about having a fixed girl to chill with, fuck with and have around you.

also, nice bill burr references there

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Have you ever thought to yourself: "When will it be MY time? Where's my portion of happiness?"

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Same boat as you bro
can talk to girls normally
girls actually show interest in me
realize that
spaghetti starts gushing out of my pockets
stop talking or looking at them
I will die alone

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Have you ever asked yourself "What if this is as good as it gets?"

William Adams
William Adams

Christmas will be here soon, and you're just not ready for it.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Makes me feel good not to be a fucking wannabe normalfag like you OP.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

wat

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

It never loaded.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

I just received a fairly large insurance settlement for a car accident injury that happened 2 years ago. To put that into context I was really broke beefore. I don't really feel much happier. I won't bee happy until I change things in my life. Pic unrelated.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

I have a gf and all that comes with, I don't feel much different. You just get to fuck on the regular and always have someone you can talk to.
Also boobs.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

I was happy once, for a couple months back in high school

semi-normie friend introduces me to girl
6-7/10, ash-blond hair, blue eyes, thin, DD-cup boobs
we see and text each other everyday for a couple weeks
we eventually beecome a couple
she tells me I'm one of the beest things to happen to her
beecause she lives far away and is fairly busy we hardly see each other outside of school
the furthest we go is making out and feeling up each other
everything in life starts going so well
twice as happy as I've ever beeen beefore
after a couple months of beecoming a couple she starts talking to me less
by the time the school formal comes around she sees me for only 10 min out of the entire 4 hours
have no one to dance with during the slow dance
break up with her beecause the relationship is completely dead
she shows no emotion while I'm breaking up with her
a couple weeks later I see her holding hands with a fucking Chad
learn she always does this; finds a guy, falls for him, looses interest, moves onto next guy almost immediately
the highlight of my life was just nothing to her

She seemed so perfect, and I thought even if I broke up with her I could still probably find another girl. That's definitely not the case. Even 4 years after breaking up with her I still can't get a gf. I've haven't beeen anywhere near as happy since those couple months. I had a taste of the amazing life of beeing a happy normie, but now I can't get back to it. I feel I'm forever trapped in this shithole of a life.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Romantic love is a capitalist plot to keep the revolutionaries down.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

The guy looks like an effeminate little dudebro fag. Kill yourself, your bait thread is shitty OP.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Dubs checked

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

What a tragedy it is to only find happiness in life in sucking at the teats of the vile subhuman slime that is contemporary woman. If I were you I'd probably kill myself in shame

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

i already was.

but i dont wnt this back.

its an illusion.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

You will never see your GF give you a cumstained smile

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

I've had my moments.

I got to take my dad off life support when I was in college. Fun!

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

She will never submit to your charms

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Give me your money and I will teach you happiness

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

I have buried both my parents

They were not dead

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

I dated a girl like this. I thought I would bee a fedora tipping gentleman to her and she would see what a nice guy I was and we would live happily ever after. Come to find out, she was groomed her whole life to bee used by men. She just wanted guys to use her. If I knew then what I know now, I would have just taken her clothes off and enjoyed her while it lasted.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page