complain to the principal
get a half hour long lecture on "diversity"
decide to get /fit/ just to defeat a bunker nigger
be next year
bunker nigger walking home alone
his shoes go SHQIP SHQIP SHQIP
my brother in high school decides to help me
beat the bunker nigger up as he is taking a smoke below a street lamp
get suspended for 2 weeks (the principal had planned to expel me)
realize that automatic F's on all my assignments can't get any worse
see a gang of bunker niggers at my house
beat me up and my cousin who I'm having over at my place
then goes to aloha snack bar just minutes later
call the vice principal telling him to expel these bunker niggers
my parents get a call saying the vice principal will meet with the principal to discuss my expulsion
my parents appeal to the school board and win
remember to avoid the third floor for the next 2 years of middle school
Where's your story?

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

What the fuck

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

fuck that

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

who thinks 8 chan currently this cold with posters OUT THAN Before was the Holla Forums /i do not doubt that can is nothing be under by some entity dictatorial

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

What the hell are you trying to say

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

wut

John Butler
John Butler

yes

Jace Price
Jace Price

pdf
Fuck off.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Etf is a Bunker nigger.

David Wright
David Wright

Will america ever be free of racism?

BLM IS JUST as bad as kkk.

They are both evil.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

ITT:

/pol/fags tell made up stories about how alpha they are and how awful non-whites are

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

having dubs doesn't stop you from being racist

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

im a big guy and always looked angry so nobody tried to fuck with me
feels gud

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

New pasta guys

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

bunker nigger?

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Lurk more newfag.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Bane?

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

albanians
soon

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Hey I got another bunker nigger tale for you.
be me
be a sophomore in high school
some bunker niggers are skipping geography class because the map of bunker land doesn't include Kosovo
they were pulling down our class average anyway
then on comes bunker nigger national day, where bunker niggers celebrate when they won a fight against another group of roaches
can't go to the bathroom without seeing turd on a red background
eventually a chink comes over
apparently the bunker niggers are making him do their chemistry homework
they beat him up multiple times last month when they failed "their" assignment
"please we have to work together"
he offers his hand and we shake it in turn
"Well the first baseball game of the season is next week right?"
tear down all the bunker niggers flags and draw twin miniature dongs on them
leave notes proclaiming how awesome the high school from the town next to us is
eventually the game starts
"The game is cancelled. You won because of a forfeit for racism."
our third baseman is actually weeping with joy
center field hugs second base
first base and pitcher are cheering like an ape
the bunker niggers were planning to sell DUDE WEED LMAO to any player who got struck out and are obviously not pleased
we decide to better get some intelligence
pay one of the smallest bunker niggers (which is saying a lot) $20 and offer him help with English if he makes a full report and submits it
the report comes
apparently the bunker niggers are divided into two camps called the Young Turks of I won't tell you where my town is since I still live there and the Fighters for Kosovo
well that explains the big fight in the biology room last spring
they fight for turf, market for their DUDE WEED LMAO, and pussy
our second baseball game
they suspended the "perpetrators" for two more games so now they are replaced by a bunch of faggots who my 2 year old brother's T ball team could beat
what I overlooked was that my brother's T ball team was white
the bunker niggers who wrangled their way in with "diversity" can't play for shit
eventually some big fight begins between the 2 gangs and the bunker niggers swear in their language that sounds like Slavic with 20 cocks in your mouth instead of playing
finally the bunker niggers walk off the field en masse in the third inning to join the fight
even the parents are getting involved
the police have to come with assault rifles to break it up
no one was expelled as a result and a few guys were suspended for 3 days

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

I have a relatively similar tale but in our school it was actual diversity ie, every race, every country, every sex (not just the scientific 2), every gender (not just the scientific 2) fucking everything, I bet half of the school was gay or trans
anyways here go
Be me
Everything is going pretty well at this school, I dont insult people for being different I dont get expelled
school has a bunch of turkroaches and slavs
One day they all gather in the hall
Some 12 year old slav was going all spaghetti on a 17 year old roach
we had a weird ass system so basically anyone between 12 and 18 could be at this school, most people werent older than 15 unless you were a dumbass who couldnt finish your years properly
So slav and roach are getting all rowdy about the roach pushing the poor kid
All the Slavs and all the Roaches are yelling in their shitty languages
nothing happens yet
Out of nowhere the Slav just yells and walks away pretty calmly
Roach hits him as hard as he can right in the back of his head
The kid is completely knock out
Cant talk for like 3 months
Has some serious mental issues now because of the immense blow he got
Roach gets suspended for 2 weeks
pretty bullshit sentence but aight I dont really care
A few weeks later
Some autistic le edgy emo XXX333 OwO Whats this furry from Pakistan tries to fight me
I think nothing of it, about 5'6'' skinny faggot
He punches me in the back
I turn around and punch him in the jaw
Idontevenlift.java
School administration runs out immediately
I get suspended for a month
mfw

Jace White
Jace White

6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page