Beaten by Josh.Discuss!

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

Beaten by Josh.

Discuss!

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Bro, you do realize it takes the mods literally seconds to delete your threads while it takes you concentrated effort to create and maintain them

Nobody is losing anything m8, except you

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Someone's desperation speech
seconds to delete
Not deleted
Stick to the subject. Josh won.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

retards gonna tard

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Anti sage

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

keep going - plenty more cancer to keep afloat

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

I think op has a fetish for grown men pushing their meat rockets into his backside

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

It's not surprising. I heard he used to blow all the guys in his class after school behind the bike sheds.

William Scott
William Scott

Do you think sweat is dripping off his greasy neckbeard as he furiously uploads shitty picture after shitty picture, trying to keep the catalog bumped with his pathetic threads?

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Then maybe a couple of screencaps and back to the shithole he came from "Hey gais! Look! I go them, I got them good! Now give me a pat on the back and tell me that you liek me now. Please, just one pat will do…"

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Do you think he has one hand on his lil pecker while he does this? Maybe uses that neckbeard sweat as lube.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

I wonder if his picture comes up when you look faggot up in the dictionary?

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

I'm pretty sure he's a grubby little pedo. Well maybe not little, He most probably has a gut that requires an extra seat on the bus.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

It must have been pretty sad for him when he realised that nobody likes him.

I suppose fags gonna fag

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I bet he's too poor to be able to afford a suit. Even then I doubt he would be able to dress himself properly as he spends most of his time in a mumu or has his fap sheet draped across his body. The life of a basement dweller…

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

What's the bet that he's drunk out of his own piss bottles by mistake.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Imagine what his carpet would be like - bits of chip, spilled drink, dried cum, crystallized tears, maybe a leaking piss bottle or two.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

He does try hard to come across like he's than man around here but I notice every time he appears the post quality drops quite significantly.

I think he's just too busy typing shit to actually read what going on. It's sad really. You can't help stupid though.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

I'm willing to bet that he is fapping to that thread with the pictures of pigs in it.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

I wonder if his momsey has to give him a spongebath cos he's too big to fit in the shower.

Being humiliated daily like that is likely why he comes and spams this place - everything that requires an account has already banned him.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

I can see he has abandoned this thread - can't handle talking to real people like us.

Getting BTFO repeatedly must do wonders for his self esteem just like that dragon dildo does wonders for his constipation

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Checked

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Hey joshie boy, suck mah penis! (it's in there somewhere, I promise)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

bump

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

he won
16chan was stillborn and KiwiFarms is asphyxiating thanks to the efforts of an even sadder sperg than Josh. See pic related for Josh himself descibing how shit his life currently is.

Nobody won.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Jimbo & co BTFO by Josh

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

insulting user in third person
samefagging
Tl;dr. You still can't beat Josh. He won and he will always have that victory. You lost!

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

You lost!

What did I lose?

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Quit posting anonymously if you want to use your Jim personality this time.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Still totally wrong but keep trying tuggernuts

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page