When was the last time you made a girl cry?What did you do wrong?

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

When was the last time you made a girl cry?

What did you do wrong?

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

when is the last time you made a girl cry

When we fucked.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

She was ashamed of being the human pincushion?

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

6 years ago.

I punched my mom.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

In the pussy with your dick?

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

made girl cry
did something wrong.

Pick one.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

I did nothing wrong.
Dumb bitch talked back.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

8th grade.
she was probably having a bad day and she was trying to be nice and being the edge-lord I was i told her I didn't like her.

James Reed
James Reed

I gave a girl an abortion

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

When I made my (then) wife have our second abortion. It was 3 hrs easy and I didn't shed a tear. There were times when I thought we could be together forever and survive on love alone but other times when I was reminded of her past and who she was. She wasn't the kind of person I could grow old with and that's what I wanted at the green age of 22 and still now at 26.

I couldn't accept her as the mother of our child and my wife. she always hid something and I couldn't get the truth out of her like she could with me. she cheated, I forgave, she cheated again and I left. Then I find out our first abortion might not have been mine in the first place. I couldn't look at her without thinking why did you love me and do this? Was it not love at all? How little do I know? 4 years later i still think of her. i missed her for some time and now i barely remember who she was. Has she changed, is she better now?

Right after the split she got pregnant with some 40 year old who already had a kid. she asked me if there were ways to bypass iphone passwords because his ex wife keeps contacting him. I told her to talk with him and explain how and why you feel the way you do. I know it was the right thing to do but i still wonder: if i had fought for her and worked things out would we have survived? I kind of let her go because of our situation , lease was up, I was discharged,she was seeing him while i was away. we talked and the last night we spent together were tears from her and silence from me. life was ruthless and i just wanted a break from it all. Now I have my own place and a good paying job. I'm good, but if she were here, without all the bull, it would be better. we had so much fun.

I guess ill never truly know women.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

ha.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Back in Highschool.
There was a girl who's brother hanged himself over a girl. So i went up to her and ask "HEY how's it hanging".

I was so edgy, i regret everything

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

That's pretty funny

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

the most fucked up part though is that the brother hanged himself at the swing where him and his sister (the girl) played at when they where kids.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

shit dude

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
it was a pretty funny joke

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

"do you mind if I swing by to see how it's hanging"

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

February, when everyone was worried that I might have died.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

More info

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Donkey punch

The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in anal sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you ofcourse).

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

it's okay user, nothing good was lost.
You should consider looking else where.

James Bell
James Bell

a couple of years ago

i dumped her for being a whore

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

more info

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

that was amusing to read~
I guess it's high school and we all did mistake back then. Up to a certain point it's better to have fucked up during those time, otherwise we might have never learned it and fuck up this year.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

mistake

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

we'd been dating for 4 years and were engaged for 1 year. i found out she'd been fucking one of her male friends for months, so i broke up with her.
i could go on and on about her, if you'd like to hear more

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

go on

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

i guess i'll start with how i bulled myself. its pretty funny in hindsight.
i'll refer to my ex as S and the friend as J

so the guy she was fucking had been dumped by his ex gf a year or two prior because he was abusive. so after that he moved out of state and eventually fell in love with S (which i knew about), and they were such close friends, i didn't want to impose and be seen as conuncleing. he eventually moved back to where we lived and got a job as a security guard, and she would go and "hang out" with him at night to keep him company during graveyard shifts. i was so retarded and naive, i genuinely trusted her to not cheat on me. that shit went on for about 5 months until i finally saw a hickey on her neck while she was driving me to work in the morning, so i confronted her about it, all of the trust i had crumbled into dust, and i broke up with her 2 weeks later. so it wasn't necessarily my fault that it happened, but i technically endorsed it and gave it my approval by being an unassertive, autistic fuckboy.

i'll go on if you want to hear more

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

*how i cu ck ed myself

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Its usually the girl that makes me cry.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

MOAR

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

alrighty

so after i found out what was happening, i kept telling her my ultimatum, which was that she either had to remove him from her life, or i would leave her, and she kept refusing, which is retarded because in the exact same breath she would say she wanted to fix things between us, but also that she couldn't cut him out of her life. she also tried the "i'm just polyamorous" excuse. i still don't know what was going on in her head.

the reaction from her parents was pretty cool. her mom was disappointed, but wanted to stay out of her shit. her dad fucking hated (and probably still hates) J, thought he was a manipulative creep, etc. that at least made me feel better about myself, because i guess he thought i was good to his daughter by comparison.

while everything was going to shit, her dad came to my house to talk to me about it because he thought i might need someone to talk to, and he told a little story about how he knew what was going on between S and J months before i did. J drove S back to her house at like 4 AM at the end of his shift and her dad came out to the car and yelled at her to get back in the house, and that he knew what they were doing. he said J gave him a weird little shit-eating-grin and he wanted to punch J in the face at that moment.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

15 years ago.

I broke up with her because I couldn't stand myself.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Trying to break up with a fat girlfriend, the waterworks flows like mad.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Wrong question.
When was the last time you didn't make a girl cry?

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

In a middle of a heated argumet no. 3366774337887544I told my wife to get her shit together or I get a new wife to replace her.

Carson Long
Carson Long

Top kek
Don't regret that, shit is gold

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

a few weeks ago when I told my mother what a shitty mother and a slut she was for choosing dick over her firstborn son.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Why make her choose? give her the dick user.

Dominic King
Dominic King

Went for a 5 hour walk. Made mom cry. I'm 28…..

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

because A: I'm not into MY mom
B: shes married to some manipulative cunt who basically made her choose between me and her

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

also made some 8 year old cry.
was over at a friends house and she was hiding behind the couch and while me and my friend were playing vidya she came in and sat on my lap and said "Can I watch? I'll be quiet."
i let her sit there, i was losing the vidya against my friend and i got mad so i told her "Fuck off, stop sitting on my lap, get the hell out of the room. I'm losing because of you."
she ran out crying.
she used to talk to me all the time.

thinking back on it she probably had a crush on me or liked me better than her older bro cause he treated her like shit usually, she hid the rest of the times i came over. still talk to her.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

You should say sorry.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

An hour ago. My sister caught me jerking off to the nude selfies she posts on tumblr and started crying. She called me a pedophile (she is 17 so technically it is CP, but no one gives a fuck since she's 17, not 7) and told mom I was jerking off to her "artistic nude modeling selfies", mom was like "what THE FUCK are you taking NAKED SELFIES for?!" and told me I shouldn't jerk off to my sister but not before telling her that she should stop posting nude selfies on tumblr. My mom is pretty based, she's basically the weird old lady that everyone in town gets along with because her personality is all over the place and she never gets pissed off about anything.

My sister though, she started crying and said she'd kill herself, mom doesn't believe she would ever do it (unlike me… I've sliced my arms like a dozen times; my sister has never been suicidal even though she always says she'll kill herself if she doesn't get what she wants) and told her to get a boyfriend, or a girlfriend if she's a lesbian, which pissed her off even more because she's a tumblrina and has some issues with "patriarchy" and the "gender binary" and "problematic language". :^))))))

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Edgy

Your family is fucked up. I like it.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

HAHAHA sounds awesome

post tumblr link

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Put those pics on here so we can all fap to your sister

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Ask your mom that you want to have your sister blow your load, she will probably help you.

If all goes wrong say shes been drinking and fucking Chad in her bed.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

I think a lot of women cry after sex. I don't know why though, other than the fact that they're basically balls of emotion.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

I think a lot of women cry after sex
I figure it's either because she's cheating on her boyfriend and feels guilty (but will continue to fuck around on him behind his back), or they got molested when they were younger and they re-experience their sexual trauma and cry like they were a little kid again. Or the dick was too small and they didn't get to cum

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

cheating on her boyfriend and feels guilty

Why would you cry if you're guilty? Crying is something you do when you're sad – in other words, when you've done nothing wrong but life has taken a shit on you. Guilty is the exact opposite emotion – the rest of the world has done nothing wrong, but you've fucked up. How would guilt make someone cry?

molested when they were younger

This is the only one I somewhat get. Although I don't see how having sex with someone completely different from the person who molested you would remind you of the person that molested you.

dick was too small and they didn't get to cum

So do I get to cry the next time they're out of my favorite drink at the convenience store? What kind of overgrown child cries when they don't get what they want?

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

From a legal perspective that'd be posting CP, so no, and she'd know it was me (she would find out because you faggots would fuck with her…)

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

What kind of overgrown child cries when they don't get what they want?
women

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

does she have nice tits? what's the most fappable parts of your sister?

Adrian James
Adrian James

I managed to get my 1st gf after highschool ended during that summer by convincing her to date me instead of her current bf. She later broke her up with me. I later found out gf are not worth having and tell her why dont we become best friends with benefits. She cries and agree's. I tell her its not working out as best friends and stop talking to her, she cries more and tries to get me back but I keep playing video games instead. She cried how she cant do anything about not being white and shes sorry that she couldnt change that fact. I just keep ignoring her.

She later died like 6 months after I broke up with her by her new BF. Not murder but the stupidity of both of them Her fault for dating stupid people.

So I guess almost 2 years ago?

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Not murder but the stupidity of both of them
elaborate. You can't drop a bombshell like that and then not explain what happened, you cock guzzler.

David Torres
David Torres

What…..the…….fuck…….

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

She's pretty flat, but I actually like that even though I prefer bigger than hers. Here's one with all the identifiable and sexual bits replaced with harold, so you can get some idea.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

That's pretty cold.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

pale skin
slender body
very nice

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

From a legal perspective that'd be posting CP
But she's already posting them on tumblr, just link the images she already uploaded.

Eli Price
Eli Price

In elementary school
Teacher gives us all partners and tells us to work together to solve some simple math problems
Do everything myself because it's easy as fuck
Girl I'm partnered with starts crying and whines to the teacher that I'm not working with her
I get punished because the teacher is a faggot

I've hated women ever since

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Oh no poor little meggie I wish I could comfort her.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

How do you make females cry anyway? Human emotions interest me. What's the difference between sad and upset? Why are Americans so angry?

James Cooper
James Cooper

Why are Americans so angry?

Jews.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

how do you make females cry anyway?

Tell her she can't have everything she wants.
Do anything she doesn't 100% support and agree with, even if it doesn't affect her at all.
Give attention to anything other than her.
When she attempts to guilt trip you into stopping the above behaviors, tell her you don't care.
Do not worship her 25/8/366

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

25/8/366
user

user stop

you broke time

fuck

time is collapsing

y u do dis

stahp

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Last night. I got pissed at my GF for pressuring me to have sex.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

tried to, she just cried some more and then gave me a hug. little kids are weird.

gender binary
your sister is fucked mate.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

I don't think i ever made a girl cry

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

link to her tumblr lad

nah we wont we just need wank material

Kek he should just chain her up in the basement and keep her as a fuckpuppet tbh

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Like I said she cried about not being white so that means she was a minority. She was a lightskinned girl. We both went to a nigger highschool but I managed to survive. She always told me that she liked nice white guys me or hoodlum nigger gang bangers. So after me, guess who she dated? A dumb ass nigger.

She died because as a minority herself she was stupid and black girls tend to always have a real attitude and really are just crazy imo. She got into a argument with her current bf at the time in a car and stopped on a road that was around 45 mph in the MIDDLE of it, and she got out the car before some car probably going like 55 since its pretty normal everywhere to go 10 above the speed limit and she got hit and died a few days later. I wasnt really surprised oh well tbh.

Kinda glad she died because I was always wondering for a bit that I got her pregnant, and she was also currently pregnant so that really gave me a big relief.

I dont think what I did was wrong. Girls are annoying and she was really a double standard needy girl, i got bored of her bullshit and really just ignored her until we broke up by ignoring her. Kinda like when like when you get that EEEEEEEEEEEE noise in your ear and it slowly fades away.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Hook me up user.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

When I was 13 I told a girl in my art class I thought the extermination of jews was a good thing. (Back before I knew the difference between zionism and the average jew in name only, and when I was consumed by my need to be edgy) She started bawling and told a bunch of her friends who crowded around her in class, then the teacher came over and they told her what I said. She took me into the hallway and said I was a looser who would never have any friends then she sent me to the principal.

Funny how when a liberal (the art teacher) has an opportunity to reach out to what would be widely considered to be a wayward youth she doesn't. Why? Because her personal feelings were more important than trying to help a kid with violent ideations. That shows the true power of the label of racist or bigot. Even a child under that label will be shown no mercy by the left extremists.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Went to disney world with wife and daughter, said I didn't wanna be there, wife was on her period, started crying in middle of magic kingdom.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Giving a fuck what the left has to say

Bro, I was labelled as a nazi since I was a kid because I was toehead blonde, with blue eyes, and a German mom. Getting called a nazi since the 3rd grade ended up shaping who I was.

Funny, not a single teacher spoke out for me either.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

when you get that EEEEEEEEEEEE noise in your ear and it slowly fades away.
If you didn't know that's tinnitus, look it up.
You've damaged your ears irreparably from loud noises like gunshots or music. Look into ear protection unless you'ld like to continue damaging your hearing until the noise is constant.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Funny how when a liberal (the art teacher) has an opportunity to reach out to what would be widely considered to be a wayward youth she doesn't. Why? Because her personal feelings were more important than trying to help a kid with violent ideations. That shows the true power of the label of racist or bigot. Even a child under that label will be shown no mercy by the left extremists.

Or maybe the art teacher thought "oh here's a little faggot edgelord that thinks he's a badass for making holocaust jokes" and reasoned that engaging with such stupidity would do more harm than good.
It would be like explaining to a kid that calling someone s shit head is stupid because their head isn't really made of poo… But you're so stupid you actually want and expect people to give you legitimate answers to your retarded statements…

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Ida laughed in her face and said she would be first in line at Auschwitz. I never took authority well when I was a kid - I didn't get violent or particularly disruptive. I'd just call them out for their stupidity and generally not comply. It kinda fucked with em cause they didn't know how to respond.

Calling a kid a loser is not exactly the best way to deal bad behavior. It's hilariously immature for a teacher. If I was the teacher, I would have given him a platform at the front of the class and told him to repeat what he said and elaborate on it. The peer pressure of looking like a neo-nazi would have done the rest.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

post link to tumblr page, faggot.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

my retarded edgelord views should be given exposure and fair debate, the whole class should have to stop what they are doing and listen to me say them
No, it's an art class, do your work and don't be a little faggot edgelord…

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

As a former Nazi, I'll never get Neo-Nazis. Do these edgy kids not know why Hitler wanted to get rid of all the Jews in Europe to begin with, and why nobody objected to it? It wasn't any racial or intellectual ideal in the beginning, nor did it become one for the most of us, it was first and foremost an economic matter. The Jews were making money out of the suffering of the Germans, and instead of contributing to German society they shared all their profits with one another and sought to grow their influence at the expense of the common man's blood, sweat and tears. Yes, Jews were hated for being Jews, but there was hardly a German in Germany who thought all Jews were to be exterminated. Deported, yes, and that is what the party line was — all burdensome people will be deported humanely — but Hitler and the top men made sure that the common man would not know that Jews were being killed for being Jews if they had not committed any crime. It all came out when it was already too late, and for the common man the threat of being targeted for perceived Jewishness outweighed the fear of Jewry. At the height of the Holocaust, it was not questioned if word came down that a person was a Jew. Anybody suspected of being a Jew was treated like the first corrupt Jews that had already been imprisoned or killed, and anybody suspected of helping anybody suspected of being a Jew was treated as a traitor. Propaganda was everywhere, and nobody liked Hitler — not even the top men he hung out with. Many of them, and indeed of us all did look up to him for the man he once was and hoped that he would be that man again, but he was no longer that man and would never be that man again. By that time he was already a pathetic old bean, so afraid of losing his power that he would kill anyone that wanted the war to end.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Why would you cry if you're guilty? Crying is something you do when you're sad.

They are sad that they gave in to their sexual desires instead of doing the right thing.

Also that's what i did "wrong". She fucked me while having a bf.
Wanted me to cum on her face and then started crying when she wiped it off in front of a mirror.

We had awesome sex though…

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

that's fucked up

funny, but stilled fucked up

Justin White
Justin White

That's what happens when you fuck your own sister

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

not sure how you connected me having sex with some girl that was in a relationship to her being my sister.

But hey, i'm sure you have good reason.

nigger.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

told my mom I was thinking about killing myself

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

One week ago, I broke up with her ;_:

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

wat. doesn't everyone fuck their sister?

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Telling your mom that

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

That's just women in general doing dumb shit like stopping in the middle of a highway. There was this one couple on a cruise and they got in an argument. The girl in this story actually jumped overboard, in the night time, and the boyfriend ended up going after her. They both died.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

A couple of months ago because I was doing a bunch of drugs when I said I didn't anymore.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

I ain't reading that shit. Learn to space your paragraphs.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

me and my friend "kidnapped" another friend and his gf cried and attacked us. we just all laughed at her

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

What did you do wrong?
You meant to ask, what did I do right.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

WTF

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Did you have to write something pro-israel on the chalkboard 6 million times?

John Fisher
John Fisher

THE JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG [mostly]

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

the little girl? or his sister?
cus if it is the little girl im gonna have to ask you to step away, she is mi'lady
-tips fedora

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

I broke up with her
I dinn du nuffin dog

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Shut up, dad.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

top kek, If i was her i wouldnt have been able to contain the laughter

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

pre-teen blonde blue-eyed caucasian sister

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

This hair cut suck

Grayson James
Grayson James

I ignored her pretending to be too tired for sex and fucked her anyway. Whiny bitch won't even pretend when not in the mood and I'm tired of it.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Your creative writing skills would benefit from a good nights rest

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Link to her tumblr you son of a bitch

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

If all your girls are crying after sex you're doing something wrong

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

I didn't do anything wrong. I was freaking out because my heart is failing me. I feel it spasm very quickly, as if its doing 11 beats in like 1.5 seconds. There's also and incredible amount of pain. I'm not ready to die. I told her I don't think I'm going to last much longer.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Wow you are literally retarded. Of course she'd send you to the principal, you're an edgy little racist faggot. And no this has fuck all to do with your fucking stupid politics it's simply that you were being an insufferable little cunt.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Kek. I think it's because the sex hurts and they don't want it, because that's the truth about the female sexuality. Women don't like sex. They don't want to have sex because they don't enjoy it, they just put up with it like they put up with childbirth because it keeps mankind alive.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

15 years ago

I never returned to her

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

When I was about 13. I decided that I don't like her anymore so I ignored all her calls. She even threatened suicide, I kept ignoring her

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Be me, mother of two, sitting in the kitchen
daughter comes in crying, screams about how her older brother was jerking it to her "artistic nude modeling selfies"
WAT.png
I have no idea what that means but i try not to think about it
"what THE FUCK are you taking NAKED SELFIES for?!"
tell her she should be less of a dumb ass
she starts crying harder
my dipshit neet son awkwardly walks into the room in sweatpants
he's leaning forward holding his hands in front of himself
WHY ME
I tell him not to jerk it to his sister halfheartedly
daughter shouts about killing herself
secretly wish she would
contemplate suicide
look back at son
the moron doesn't seem all that bothered by what's going on
tell my daughter to get a boyfriend or gf if that's her thing
at least then my she'd be someone else's problem
she shrieks again and shouts about some leftist commie nonsense
welp it's noon and already time for bourbon
where did I go wrong Holla Forums

Ian White
Ian White

bad parenting reminds me of this
Be 4
Open a can of beer
Have a few sips
Father catches me doing it
All mad and shit
Don't understand why
Ask him why he's mad
Says beer isn't for kids
Tell him he could've told me
Says it's common sense
how the fuck is a 4 year old kid supposed to have fucking common sense

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

wat

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

lol people actually believe this

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Top kek

Adam White
Adam White

I was debating her in a philosophy class, somehow the discussion turned to homosexuality and she was a christian and also obviously gay.
All I told her was that God hates fags.
mfw she runs out off the room crying

Asher White
Asher White

why would your son be bothered?
artistic nude modelling selfies
if i was u id hope she killed herself too. Fuckin what?! What modelling? For who? For herself? Doesnt she know how she looks like? Does she think she looks good? Does she think showing her pus makes her a model? Does she think its a good career choice?
Like, what - u tell a chick "send me some nudes". She goes "no, i dont do those". Her phone is full of nudes. R they stockpiling them for later? Why do they need to keep making nudes? What is this hacker called 4chan? All the cellebs having phones full of naked pics. They get licked. Sure, its violation of their privacy, but WHY DO THEY NEED TO KEEP TAKING BOOB SHOTS IN THEIR AGE NONETHELESS?!

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

leaked*

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Niger detected

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

is that a chiken leh

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

kek it's a chicken wing

Owen Green
Owen Green

kek

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

what a beautiful observation. I shall never forget.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

I just got out of a 2 year manipulative relationship where I wouldn't know if the crying was caused by me finally snatching my man card back and kicking that bitch to the curb or crocodile tears, but I do know of the last time I made a woman cry, and that was late 2013.

Me, white dude, working as cashier.
A year into my job, a very assimilated Arab girl gets hired on
She's Americanized as fuck, but refuses to acknowledge it
She's short, loud and abrasive and no one likes her
I eventually warm up to her and we get along well
Feelings between us develop, but they go nowhere
I'm cool with that, didn't want Conflict of Interest at work
We both become front-end management, and shit goes downhill
Suddenly, she's on a power trip as a Customer Service Manager
We butt heads constantly
Shouting matches and deep, seriously dark and hateful insults being hurled
She attempts to turn others against me, but they know I'm not the problem
Shit escalates to the point where upper management gave us ultimatum
We both agree to it, but I'm the only one ACTUALLY trying to keep the peace
Forward to the day in question
I'm the only CSM scheduled(This was the usual and it sucked dicks, 3rd shift management would arrive before my 5th legal hour of being able to work before I'm forced to take a lunch break)
Management was running late, so she's called in on her day off to assist me
Within an hour, we're at each other's throats
About to clock out for lunch when she says how grateful I should be for her coming in
I tell her "I'd rather work by myself than to see your ugly cunt face in my presence ever again."
Walked away and took my lunch break.
Clock back in, don't see her anywhere
Ask management, they say she went home
Later find out from another arab girl co-worker I caused a full-blown nervous breakdown
"Good" I said.
Ended up leaving my job due to continuous unacceptable schedule and work conditions

Fuck that bitch. I genuinely hope she crashes her magic carpet on the way back to Jordan.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I genuinely hope she crashes her magic carpet on the way back to Jordan

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Last night. It's normalfag tier shit so I won't bother elaborating.

Nigger.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

You landed dubs. You have to tell the story.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Checked. I fucking hate Kek.

We'll basically my girlfriend and I are going through a rough patch. She's a total bitch, which is my fault because I let her get away with it. So I started working on not being such a bull and she hasn't been responding favorably (which is to be expected, bitch can't handle losing power). Anyway today she called me an asshole and said that I don't love her anymore, accusing me of cheating on her. That's pretty much it.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

We'll
FUCK OFF

Angel Long
Angel Long

Time to start humping your pillow again, nigger

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

PILLOW?

FUCK A NIGGER BITCH ASS

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

implying you have to do anything wrong, they cry regardless.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

you savage fucker.
lol

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

PILLOW HUMPER LOCATED

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

The last time i made a girl cry that wasn't a family member was in highschool. She told everyone in the school that i made her cry. People would come up to me in the halls and call me a piece of shit. Fun times.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

kek

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Last night, I guess.
I just reminded my incredibly long distance GF of the good times we had together last time I visited.
Don't see anything wrong with that.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Whoah, spooky thread since I made a girl cry for the first time in years just yesterday.

Have huge crush on girl in highschool.
She was super popular and I was just some lonely loser.
She would keep me around like a puppy, leading me on only to reject me.
I'd stick by her either way. Over and over.
Call me friend-zoned, call me "the backup-plan", I don't care, I was all of those things I guess.
She'd take me to parties, keep me around as her personal waiter. We'd go home to her place and watch some shitty movie if she didn't hook a cool dude.
I was the backup.
She wasn't mean to me, but she knew I was interested in her and she'd manipulate me to keep me from calling her out on her bullshit.
Even let me feel her under her skirt one time when she was feeling sorry for me for being a virgin.
Years pass.
She kept me on FB for some reason.
Start UNI, she just parties and works at some shitty store one of her exes was a manager of.
See her with dude after dude.
Graduate, get a pretty good job as a technical administrator.
Indispensible.
Still can't handle women right since I was subservient for one for years.
Can spend all my cash on whatever I want.
She calls me a few days back, asks me to meet with her.
She says she misses me and want to catch up.
Meet her in her appartment. It stinks and is a complete mess.
She offers me tea from a used cup.
Tells me she has never stopped thinking about me, about how mean she was in HS.
Tells me she really liked me but was afraid I'd reject her, because I was so nice to her.
Start thinking it's BS, since I had understood her act for years.
Gets closer to me, tells me she thinks I'm much more handsome now and stuff.
I ask to use the bathroom (to clean my dick in case of surprise BJ)
Notice two sets of towels, two toothbrushes, mens razor-blades, some hair-gel for men.
Get out, call her out on her bluff.
She admits that she was about to cheat on her BF, but that she was about to break up with him because she was in love with me.
Call her bluff once again. Tell her that she didn't care shit about me then and she sure as hell doesn't care shit about me now.
She starts crying and tells me she really needs money and because I'm single I might have some money to spare.
She tells me they can't pay rent because this and that and her BF is a no-use bum without a job or education, that they can't eat what they want and that she really needs a knight in shining armor.
Consider helping out for a moment, for old times sake.
"So how much do you need?"
She considers.
"About 10 grand".
Walk towards the door.
"I'll have sex with you!"
Leave.
She's been sending me messages non-stop about debts, how much of an asshole I am and asking me not to tell her boyfriend.

So that was a pretty fun saturday night.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

you're human scum and a disgusting piece of shit

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

you will all suffer for what you did

how old were you
waah the left
i see you haven't changed

look at me i have so much money
i'm an engineer
i don't even know what to do with my money
lol i don't spend money on my ex, she kept me around when she was popular and i'm just a fucking loner loser FAGGOT, but i don't care about her now
since i have so much money lol

KILL YOURSELF YOU SACK OF WASTE

Eli King
Eli King

Comedy gold.
There is nothing to regret.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

My GF last night. She'd drunk two bottles of prosecco and I told her she couldn't have Chinese takeaway because it was closed.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

She wasn't even my GF and only made contact when she needed me to fix her shit.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

but you're to good to help people who once provided you access to the popular social circles at school now

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

implying I interact with girls

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

and at least she did keep you around
you had company(even female company)
that's more than i ever had

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Link to her tumblr but put a space in the middle of the link so we have to copy paste it.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

i did not expect her to have this good of a body

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Leave her while you can. Before you know it she's gonna accuse you of rape, crazy bitches are out there.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

nigger detected

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

cutting wrists
killing self
Pick one, user

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page