http://www.embeddedmetadata.org/social-media-test-results.php
http://meatspin.fr/
Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

nope

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

No one else ruined my life except me
But if I have to blame someone, then I blame OP.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Stacy is supposed to mean hot girl, right? So why are you showing the average bitch in the photo OP?

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

She looks relatively slender. That low bar is what passes for attractive these days.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Idk. I thought it just meant average-above average normie girl, but roastie definitely fits. Anyways, you anons want to hear about her bitchiness?

Camden Young
Camden Young

not really, but that won't stop you from telling

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Well I mean, if you guys really don't want to hear I guess I can just let the thread die

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

go ahead

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Early on in my life I developed a crush on a childhood friend that lived in my neighborhood.

be early pre-mid middle school years
play and hang out often
develop feelings
it becomes obvious to her friend in pic related
friend doesn't like me, but says she'll help me with qt crush
friend starts to push me to do things that'll "impress her"
they're all things that either backfire or she actually didn't like
starts to be open to me about not liking me, but hiding it from everyone else
starts pushing her and one of my only other friends together (I didn't have friends if they weren't in my neighborhood)
they date
starts telling them stories about me hating him and creeping on her
everyday she sees me in the hallway teases me about qt and my friend now hate me and are "in love"
loner.jpg
they date for about two years I think
moving into high school
rest of life (especially home life) bad because of other reasons, but at least I can be left alone for the most part at school
get job working with maintenance after school
not great at it, but older guys are nice enough and I'm not at home or dealing with kids at school
pic related decides she saw me stealing stuff
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
can't prove it but lose job
now on top of the usual mocking & insults from her in front of other people I also am getting called a thief
she ensures that I essentially never have another friend and rarely have a moment of comfort for the rest of my high school life
college
freedom.mov
butwait.ofcourse.ppt
decided to go to a really common college for people from my school
she's there
already known by some people on campus as a thieving creepy retarded pervert.
still in college
writing greentext.vcr

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Oh fuck. Forgot to mention, also in middle school got one of her Chads to yank my swimsuit down at a school event I was coerced into attending and then told everyone I had a small dick and so that stuck with me for the rest of my schooling. Pretty much hate her with every fiber of my being

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

push-overs like you make me cringe. And I find it hard to empathise. Even when I was a loner in school, ppl knew not to fuck with me.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

The fuck is a roastie?

William Jackson
William Jackson

Jesus Christ you fucking loser, why didn't you just beat the shit out of her?

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

I was so quiet people thought I would should up the school. Figures most people didn't bug me except the mexicans.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Term that refers to a girl who's had a ton of sex so her vagina looks like roast beef

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

She plays/played softball and probably could have beat me up. But even if not, she had chads that could or several beta orbiters

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

looks at picture
are you a eunuch? do one pushup, become stronger than that.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

I have zero muscle mass, and she's much more athletic than me, but if I went autismo rage mode I could probably take her

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

softball
that's not even a real sport

it's something old men in the South play when drunk

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

I guess so. So you think I should get physical?

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

pics of her in softball uniform

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

seconded. do it user.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Why? Is this for a fetish?

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

Yes.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

So are we gonna see it or not?

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

all that
still haven't killer her, or at least bashed her around a little
Maybe you do have a small dick OP

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

should rape her before or after said killing

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Still waiting on pics of her in her softball uniform. I need a good fap.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

I couldn't really find many identifiable pictures of her in sports attire, but she played softball, basketball, and volleyball. She was/is popular.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

So a sport fetish or what?

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Now we're making progress

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

OP has already proven that she'd beat his head in and he'd pop a boner while it's happening. Then her chads and betas would finish him.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

decided to go to a really common college for people from my school
there's your problem

why didn't you go somewhere far away?

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

OP made a lot more mistakes than that

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

I'm not sure. I guess it was just easy, convenient, quick. I wasn't thinking much at the time, just ready to escape

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Those last two pictures satisfy my fetish immensely. Thanks user. I'll be fapping to her.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

No. Fetish for girls in high socks. Related to a foot fetish. So the thought of how hot ad sweaty they would be after a softball game… Hnnnng.

Love to smell them.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

OP has a teeny weeny and a big hurt butt, by the sounds of it.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Idk how to feel about that. I guess there's satisfaction in knowing she probably would be creeped out by guys on the internet fapping to her

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Especially when it's fapping to the thought of smelling her socks after a softball game!

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

I don't, she just said that, and I'm not butt hurt. She's just a bitch

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

More power to you, user. Wish I had more for you

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

If she lives close enough, in order to help a fellow user, I'd steal some of her socks and shoes.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Sure you don't.

You should get into her email and steal her nudes and details or something and post them around.

Don't be such a teeny weeny, give this story a happy ending!

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

I'd wish you luck, but you'd have to take a cyanide capsule with you in case of capture. If she broke you and found out it was me, then she'd break my door down and drag me out into the middle of campus and stab me to death in a blood sacrifice

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

I have an oxycodone prescription, I could leave a few pills in her apartment/dorm/house (while stealing her worn footwear) you call in an anonymous tip that she has been boasting about drug use…

By god it's magical. and I get to jerk it to her shoes/socks.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

I don't. She started saying it just to fuck with me.
I like the idea of blackmail but I feel like it could backfire

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Also, idk how I'd even start to do that second part, but do women really keep nudes in their email? I've never heard this so idk

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

They're simple creatures user.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Op this is not your personal blog you retarded faggot. Don't make threads just to vent about your personal life when you brought up the subject and no one asked.
/r9k/index.html

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

That sounds like it could NEVER backfire.

Why don't you just anonymously tell her parents how big of a whore she is or something.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

That's afterwards.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

she looks like an Irish elk.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

It's Holla Forums meaning he can post whatever he wants and if user's comment then it stays. That's how this board works, no specific requirements or theme

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

no u

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

no u

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

you sound like an Irish elk.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

u

William Moore
William Moore

Wow. That's stupid of them, but cool if true. I could threaten to share her slut pictures with her parents and people at school.
Sorry
Yeah, I'm considering it all. Even hand to hand combat

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

99.9% of women are normies.

Normies are idiots. Idiots are normies.

Women are normie idiots.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

This is true. So you're suggesting the email/nude/blackmail route?

Ayden White
Ayden White

This.

Normies fuck up basic infosec and opsec every day and every waking moment because they feel that's their privilege for being unimportant brain dead nobodies, it's the exact same logic that lets the NSA and GCHQ run rampant.

Does she post pictures of herself in the mirror? Can you gain access to her dorm? Identify her phone, buy a large charger for it and shove one of those raspberry pi type boards in there with an exploit kit specific to her make and model. If that doesn't work put it in her locker or bag or some shit, she'll use it eventually because she's a dippy sket. Once you're in a dumb bitches phone you have access to her cloud storage, most personal pictures etc.

If that doesn't work scour her social media for her favourite fast food and set up a phishing site with a 50% off voucher code and a link in the text, spoof the text obviously.

If you can get into the dorm, buy some meth off the darkweb, don't be a cheapskate and use your own pills, everyone loves arresting meth heads!

And of course, post updates here.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Also don't blackmail her for anything except getting her into a more compromised position, then release everything anyway at a crucial time.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

all this talk of roasties is making me hungry

tfw can't afford a roast beef sub

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Wow. This user is prepared.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

more compromised position
Like make her take even more embarrassing pictures?

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Now I'm hungry

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Of course!

I'd say this wouldn't be worth it because she could play victim and the chances for it blowing up in OP's face go up greatly at that point, whereas just turning her social life into a glass carpark without warning would be more poetic, since that's what she did to OP.

OP probably did more wrong than he's letting on, but plate faced fuggos must be removed from the campuses.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Details! What kind of embarrassing pictures should be taken?

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

I did call her a bitch once to her face. She was extra bitchy the next few weeks after that. I like this plan though, I am scared of the getting caught though. It might be better just to release and cover my trail.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

You should build up a lot of blackmail and get her to have sex with you and then film it for the final piece of your blackmail wall. Unless you actually have a small dick and you're worried about that.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

This post confirmed OP is fucking autistic and a pussy, with delusions of persecution, teetering on the edge of becoming lolcow

The phishing site is the best and lowest-risk idea here and she will absolutely fall for it. Do it, you fucking gaywad, we'll tell you exactly how as long as you post results and actually take action for once in your faggot life. This is your moment, shitbrain, you can control something for once instead of being a victim. Normies have no power here. I'm surprised you haven't yet been drawn into the blinking of the baud yet tbh

get visa gift card
buy official-looking domain
buy hosting (try asmallorange they're focused on simple php sites and have coupon codes everywhere)
create decent-looking phishing site that looks like whatever you're pretending to be to get her credentials (facebook, apple, some fast food joint, whatever) and saves the form somewhere you can see (db, email it to you)
suck my dick in this thread and I might write it for you if you're too much of a stickbundle to google and stackoverflow like the rest of us

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

How does OP suck your dick in this thread? And is it possible for him to do it at the same time he's sucking off Chad?

James Howard
James Howard

The best part about just dumping all her shit once you get root on her phone is that you have the perfect tool for dissemination already under your control: Her phone and social media. If you're worried about IP traces just route it through her phone and brick the thing when you're done.

Also if you want to bide your time you could ruin her academic career by fucking with her alarm settings during test periods, then once you've memed the shit out of her exams a couple of times release absolutely fucking everything so she has no chance of passing anything.

Yes! Do it OP! Maybe we could even take this over to /baphomet/ for the sake of it being archived, it would serve as a good tutorial and would be a classic read. Especially since with root you can watch the fallout through text, social media and even the camera and microphone!

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Metaphorically, similar to the way he's been sucking the dick of the cunt he's whining about here for most of his life

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Which judging by how she's more of a man than him, she probably has one

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

I'll look into all this. Thanks anons.
And I'm not metaphorically sucking her dick. Idk what that means when I'm saying bad stuff about her

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

you hypercritical, opportunist, fake, phony, con-artist, sellout, lip serving, limousine liberal, white chicken-shit, mother-fucker
what's the matter? have i hurt your feelings already? can't you speak? can't you say anything? have you lost you voice all of a sudden? maybe you never had anything to say to begin with. has that occurred to you? well, let me tell you something, you are shallow and weak, you are constantly criticizing everything but the truth is you have never produced anything of any enduring significance and now your finding out just how inconsequential your opinions have been all along. you probably laughing right now but deep down inside you know it's not funny. are you even hearing me? or are you soo full of yourself that you imagine you can keep pandering to your multiple insecurities forever? you are so hypercritical, self absorbed and pathetic that i wonder sometimes just how much it takes to move you, god damn it. you love to complain about me in public but guess who you run to at the fist sign of trouble. God, you make me sick, as a matter of fact you've become soo cynical that it has become difficult for you to believe in anything without immediately finding it's potential for destabilization, why is anxiety making you do this? are you so worried about getting old, about seaming young, being yesterdays news, scrambling to keep up but always hopelessly out of touch? there is such a wide gulf between your self perception and actions that not even you can keep the contradictions from collapsing, let alone can you sell it to others. Do not tell me how this is typical of your generation and defiantly don't blame this on your parents. the high moment of irony is now officially over, so why don't you go get a drink or whatever it is that you do when you're trying to convince yourself that you're thinking

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

It seems knows his shit and it would be better getting info off someone that is up to date than trying to scour the wider internet for something relevant. I suggest you start a /baphomet/ thread now while people are interested (pointing out it's at the request of posters in Holla Forums, or it might get deleted as a PA request) and hope he continues to help you.

Do it faggot.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

You are mentally whipped and giving her power over yourself. Your whining in this thread makes it clear that you consider her a bully, and a threat, PHYSICALLY of all things.

That's unacceptable.

Look into the technical advice here, yes. Take back your manhood. In The Current Year we've had most of our avenues for recourse taken away by government, women, white altruism, jews, whatever you want to call it. But the digital is still our realm. You will fucking own her, do you understand, user? Have you ever experienced dominance before? It sounds like she's robbed you of it, from your childhood 'til now.

Now you're going to take it back. You're going to own her. To restore the natural order.

I concur with that you should make a baph thread because it's slower there

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

I am excite! We're going to make Holla Forums great again!

Come on OP, today we're going to make you a man!

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

He did it, the madman.

/baphomet/res/115361.html#115361

It's a pretty er, how do you say… barebones OP and the mods are probably going to get salty at it.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I thought that board got v& after they doxxed a judge or something

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Sucking dick for help & advice

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Is this true?

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

I tried to beef it up, and you or someone else did too, so thanks.

Brody Long
Brody Long

delicious

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

My comment? Well, I'm not above getting on my knees

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Fuck off you retarded fucking newfag.

Jason Price
Jason Price

post anything you have of her feet and then get in the baphtub and give us
1) her current phone model
2) what credentials of hers you want to steal (email? facebook?) so we can start planning the phishing site

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

I'll have to do some in person research to figure out her phone type. But that can't be too hard… Just need to see it from a distance, but avoid looking like I'm stalking

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Hey, stop downvoting my comments!

James Jones
James Jones

Nigger she is a female. You just need to find a picture she has taken in a mirror, as the phone will be in the mirror.

Did you think I was asking for this pic as some kind of fetish?

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Blow your brains out faggot, you're the newfag cancer that's been ruining Holla Forums

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Downvoting is not for disagreement.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Heh, nice try kid, I'm a 2015 oldfag.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

I'd give her my downvote if you know what i mean

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

BOOM

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Fuck, I want to smell her softball socks something right fierce.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Soon her normie parts will be all over the place, then you can sniff whatever you want!

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Means you would or wouldn't sex her?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

What does that mean? Like "kaboom"?

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

I can barely contain my excitement, or ejaculate.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

more like 'POW!' 'WHAM!'

Ethan James
Ethan James

I don't know what these anons are referring to, but you should find a way to take all her panties and bras and dump them outside her dorm or somewhere on campus forcing her to either go pick it up or deny it and go buy all new underwear.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

OP : SUPER-CREEPY STALKER MODE

Here's her socks, all filled with OP's cum.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

I've done a little bit more digging OP, if she has a Google+ or a YouTube account linked to one then her pictures there may well contain exif data identifying the model of her phone.

I'm still a little surprised you haven't managed to find a picture of her in a mirror, it's practically a trope of owning a vagina.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

That's a little big for OP. She said he was tiny, remember?

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

I'll download all the images and check exif, although they're probably wiped from being passed around various webservices

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

England, Ireland, Scotland, France
Inside, Outside, Inside, Scales
Inside, Outside, Criss, Cross, Criss, Cross
Inside, Outside OUT

Asher Green
Asher Green

http://www.embeddedmetadata.org/social-media-test-results.php

Everyone does this except Google now, and some other lesser used websites.

OP is really doing me a rustle not finding a mirror pic, she doesn't even have a single selfie. Does this vain bitch have a designated cameraman follow her around all the time?

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

who the fella with her? and the other bearded one?

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

So has OP pussied out?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

OP you bull, where have you gone?

David Wright
David Wright

OP will be gay forever

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

The chances are high.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

OP confirmed for teeny weenied stickbundle who gets a boner from being bullied by short arsed softball players.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Hey, I would get a chubster being bullied by her in that.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

In fairness he's probably just gone for a wander around in meatspace. I quite enjoy teasing him though.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Meatspace?

http://meatspin.fr/

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

meatspace
ˈmiːtspeɪs/
"noun informal"
the physical world, as opposed to cyberspace or a virtual environment.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Why the fuck would anyone have so many pictures of themselves?

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

That isn't OP. That's the girl that bullies him

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

no fucking shit sherlock

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Kek, I first read how did, but then I remembered to not be retarded.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

welcome to first world women, understand why they need to be continuously taken down a few notches in the Current Year?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

OP YOU bull WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

That is exactly what it means. Everyone else is an idiot.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

I ruined my own life by turning crazy once we got to college.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

OP got arrested for being a crazy psycho stalker

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

OP is a faggot, a spineless mollusk of a man.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page