Growing hair, it's halfway to touching my perfect little man ass>cut it really...

Ryder White
Ryder White

growing hair, it's halfway to touching my perfect little man ass
cut it really short, get an ivy leage cut and put the big hair in a sack
the fact that not everyone sees someone go from faggot to semi fuggable makes me befriend most people in there
after i got the haircut everyone asks what i'm going to do with it and i say i'm going to sell it
people on the barber shop get mad out of sudden and the barber guy shrugs
b-but you know you can donate it user?
there's a hospital dedicated to cancer treatment and the people there need hair
don't you want to help someone else in need user?
muh chemo makes people lose hair
Okay Holla Forums give me a single good reason to donate hair. First off nobody even those not doing chemo even need hair they just want hair unless they live in a really cold place and had no clothes, second if i were to donate something i'd donate something someone actually needs like food but then i can't guarantee it won't go to a nigger or even worse a nigger in africa.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6U3CVETWCw
Zachary James
Zachary James

How much would you get for it?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

I've been looking around and it should be around 200-300 dollars

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

That's good money, sell that shit.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

this fag on the hair place said something about "type 1a" and women and made a fuzz about it, that's kind of why i didn't sell it outright and am looking around because i thought i might be growing gold on my head

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

If those kids really wanted to have hair, they shouldnt have gotten cancer. Sell that shit.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Shoulda fucking kept it you tremendous faggot

Grow it out again. …But, yes, probably sell it, m80, since the cut's already done.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Dude, be nice.

I've fucking worked in a hospital. Those kids really get happy when they get their wigs. You have no idea the strife cancer kids go through.

I honestly hope you never have a kid who has cancer….

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

braid it into a rope and use it to hang yourself

/thread

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Can you post a picture of your cute littlemanass, haruchan.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

penis

and this

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Holy shit, really?
I haven't started balding yet, so I need to grow my shit out and sell it a couple of times before it happens.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

you missed out on your chance to have an otherwise completely bald head, but with a narrow wedge of very long hair in the middle

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

it depends on the place but the few i went to buy by weight, how much you get is heavily affected on your hair quality. Mine's honey colored, thin, strong and very straight and virgin (no chemicals besides shampoo used) so they pay a lot but if you have nigger hair for instance they might refuse it. I grew mine for about 2 years

Justin White
Justin White

And then they die in a few weeks.

Opie, find a better investment

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

former cancer kid here. it sucked a lot, but a wig made of real hair would not have made it any better

I mean, is a wig gonna make me not have to vomit every 10 minutes? is a wig gonna take away the constantly looming fear of death? is a wig gonna give me back the year of my life that I lost?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

if he got an ivy league he can still have this

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

A fallout 5 trailer has been released! Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6U3CVETWCw

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

sure thing but it's very hard to snap em

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Why?

William Carter
William Carter

This is hideous.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

We need pubic hair for merkins, here in Moldova… send it to us!

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

you're just jealous

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Checked

Dominic White
Dominic White

better then their last one

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Hair is good for mopping up oil spills, as it absorbs oil easily. consider donating/selling to some environmental group

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Cum in it, then donate it.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

I'll pay you $450 if you can film yourself masturbating while forcing the hair down your throat.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

you should bake it into a cake and then eat it

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

what bothers me is that this shitty system still tries to force chemo on everyone even though the chemo kills them faster than the cancer or leaves them all fucked up for life like no hair, no saliva glands, dead tear ducts, ALL fucked up

system denies that cure for cancer exists

but pls donate hair

FUCK THE SYSTEM AND IT'S BROKEN INFINITY SYMBOL PINK RIBBON CANCER CAUSING KFC CHICKEN BUCKETS!!!!

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

made a fuzz
fuzz
not fuss

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

OP be nice for once you don't need that hair any more.

give it away or throw it in the garbage can.

i'd donate something someone actually needs like food but then i can't guarantee it won't go to a nigger or even worse a nigger in africa.

so you are a racist little prick? shove your hair up your fucking anus.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Sugi pula, poponarule.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page