Get this>I'm a 20 year old /v/irgin>mfwWhat do?Should I work towards my...

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Get this
I'm a 20 year old /v/irgin
mfw
What do?
Should I work towards my wizardry still? Or should I say fuck it, and literally fuck her. Shit man I feel like I'm going to spill my spaghetti and make a fool out of my self.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

GIVE HER THE DICK

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

The soul of René Descartes is rising from the grave as we speak.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

It is a trap and the gay kind.
She probably has like 2-3 dudes waiting to beat the shit out of you.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

*and not the gay kind

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Do it, you will regret it if you wont.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

But I know her in real life, we used to go to school together. And we go to different colleges now which is what she is talking about

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Ask her to come over to your place, fuck when your parents are gone (since you obviously live with them)

do NOT let her in your room.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Why though? Like I get the making her come over here part, but why not in my room? I have a comfy futon.

other than the fact that I have an onahole and lube but I can just hide that shit.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

If you want to risk it, but don't be surprised when you're getting the shit kicked out of you, while she laughs watching it.
Most 3DPD enjoy domination, that is why most of them are turn on by physical violence, whether it's themselves or their bfs doing it.
My guess, she wants her bf to demonstrate his physical superior, so she can get excited when they fuck.
It is just guess, but if you want to risk it.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Are you really not gonna post a pic at least? Fuck off.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

I got a new phone so I have none of her, kek
This is what she looks like almost to a T.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

If you don't do it you're literally gay.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

put it in her. And like. If you cum early just finger her or eat the pussy till you are ready to go again. Make her beg for more.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Are you stupid? Fucking doit.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Thats what I was most scared of. My endurance is shit.

David Williams
David Williams

Jack off before you do it too. Go to the bathroom real quick or somethin.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

That actually fucking works? I thought that was an old wives tale.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Why would it not work? Getting the first nut out of your system is always best. Last longer before having to cum again.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Well can you help me with this too then, I want to take pics of this happening if it is real and I don't know how I would get around to doing this with just a phone. And I was going to post it on Holla Forums. How do I ask this without sounding autistic?

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Since she is moving say you want something to remember the fun you had. But just kind of ease into it i guess. Ask if she ever had sexy pics taken before.

You are in the position where you actually have a legit sounding reason. Let her have some of you too if she wants.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Damn, I wish I was smart enough to think like that. And I'm going to fucking college for Criminal Studies, fuck.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

You should absolutely do it OP. If things backfire, then you have a new story to tell and more experience getting close to banging a girl. If things go well, you now have some sexual experience to help you along for next time. It's a win-win for everybody.

David Gray
David Gray

Do it OP. It probably won't happen but do it anyway. I had this one chick who was gonna come over to my house for the D but she didn't show up

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

are you a virgin?

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

serious question btw

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

I went out with a girl, but she kept bugging me to take her to buffalo wild wings. I don't like their wings that much, so I cutoff contact after the first date.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

are you a virgin?
holy shit nigger you need to get some lasik. go back and read the OP then take a long look in the mirror.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

fuck me

Logan James
Logan James

You're not going to be this guy, are you?

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

With eyes like yours, I'm surprised you knew which picture to upload. that's pretty impressive

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

fucking clever af dude

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

if youre attractive enough that shes offering sex, you should just be confident and everything will go smoothly

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Stick it in her pooper.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

FUCKING DO IT YOU FAGGOT

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page