Pedochan

Pedochan is down. Pic related.

Which pedochan? Librechan or masterhchan? There are multiple pedo chans. And I don't think jim has anything to do with them, unless he's been long playing a deep long con.

Never mind.

Omg this chan sucks. Pigmonkey still haven't fixed this shit.

Just look at him.

What are you talking about? I went to checking in mode till the site worked, and it does work now.
We still have minor glitches and occasional downtime, but the big diffrences now are no pedos and the site mostly works.

Whats going on?
Who is that, OP? I want to hear this little story.

It's up and down infinite.

Each and every post.

Keep telling yourselve that, cuck.

See

This continous meta posting of accusations must be fun. I've posted quite a bit, and I've gotten all of like 2 errors a week, this whole I'm here to show you guys and meta post this site into oblivion shit is so silly.

The site works now, if the pedos aren't posting pictures of scanitly clad little girls who cares?

This whole I go to Holla Forums just to show them meme is so silly.

I bet you run Flash and Java too.

Pigmonkey detected. Funny pic related.

Your meta post was boring.

Oh you, I'm sorry that your obscure setup isn't supported perhaps you should continue with these absolutely always 100 percent true meta posts.

In fact? This is a grand meta thread, one to enjoy step forward into a brave new meta world.

Lrn2prgrm

Lol you even have le report buttons in le catalog. What a bunch of faggots. Major censorship website. It's fucking hilarious.

I'm not freaking codemonkey, this whole don't use flash or java thing, this whole the site never works for me its's a series of propped up arguements and the entire purpose of this is just to perpetuate some sort of argument against the site. Its effective at what you're going for. But you're not getting the response you wanted. You called me cuck already, you green texted through every post. And you still don't have a point.

This anti Holla Forums agenda gets pushed so hard its not even funny, its all just attempts at scattering the userbase more.

Just wake me up when you're done trying to defend your shit site Pigmonkey.

This site is as shitty if not more as when I left.

This whole thing reeks of desperation it'll be okay, people are smart enough to not bother with this.

Daily reminder, that no matter what you do, you're only convincing yourself.

You're an incredibly boring person. You talk a lot without really saying anything.

I don't know how you stand this site. It's so fucking buggy.

Trying again.
Count 21

Trying again.
Count 22

Trying again.
Count 23

Trying again.
Count 24

Trying again.
Count 25

Trying again.
Count 27

Trying again.
Count 28

Fuck the site is stupid. Do people even come here anymore?

No, so fuck off.

Why are the replyers in here so angry?

I thought this was 4chan?

its working now m80

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

kek

It's pretty sad, isn't it?

That's Ben Garrison's uncle Julius.

I'm here though.

Thay're pathetic, aren't they?

This is now a teens thread

Who needs teens if they got a cripple.

Sure he is

It's working

They have Star Trek, I'm going.

This thread is hilarious.