Rings

JAPAN BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2027309
businessinsider.com/movie-theater-attendance-is-declining-as-cord-cutting-becomes-more-popular-2016-9?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why redo that same shit ?

because we can ?

But people are losing interest in hollywood because of this. The amount of remakes in recent years is staggering.

don't question us goyim. We know what you want better than you do yourselves.

Careful scholmo, the restless goyim are unpredictable. Satisfy us or there will be another egypt.

um didn't those egyptian slaves walk the desert for 40 years while the egyptians became prosperous again?

A dirty slippery wet girl crawling out of a TV is never going to be scary for me. It's more like an erotic fantasy than anything else. Familiarity also makes this even less spoopy.

I've got you fam

10/10

Bullshit
People eat this shit up
Besides, what's the fucking alternative?
Indian films?
There's not a large enough offering outside of Hollywood

Soviet kinos were great, shame the union shat itself. Now it's either American shit, regional indie stuff or Bollywood. It's all pretty crap.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2027309

It's got fucking tv girls too!

You've got to be shitting me. The japanese movie made more sense because it had actual rules to get out of the curse. Show someone else the video, and then it gets passed on. The whole thing had the mystery going on too where they tried to piece together what happened so they could break the curse.

This is sequel is just unnecessary. Whoever keeps approving these lame horror scripts needs to find better ones. There's got to be new talent out there somewhere.

Tons but they will never get a chance at big movies like this.

That's a real shame. I'd like to see smaller studios start competing and taking down Hollywood garbage by releasing better material. Unfortunately, Hollywood basically has a monopoly on the entire entertainment industry.

it isn't hard to get independent funding, a lot of new money people are willing to bankroll a good script and there are literally hundreds of years worth of scripts laying around waiting to be made.

the problem in hollywood is the fucking unions. you can't get a project off the ground without negotiating a bullshit contract with each of the set crew, sound crew, film crew, actors guild, grips union, fucking caterers, the list goes on. you need a lawyer who is willing to work pro bono to get a script off the ground for less than $300k

What's this?

Nothing good on, as usual.

Wait, there's another broadcast on this channel. Let's see if I can tune in.

Ugh, just a local station doing a re-run. Wait, says here in their tv guide it came out in 2017, how can it be?

Ah, a remake for the modern man.

Nice, thanks.

DAYS FROM SEVEN TO SEVENTEEN-O

businessinsider.com/movie-theater-attendance-is-declining-as-cord-cutting-becomes-more-popular-2016-9?IR=T

Hollywood is broken. They have no way to make decent movies anymore.

Underrated post tbqh

Nobody cares about your fast-food in-jokes. It was cute at first, but now it's just boring.

I'M LOVIN' IT

This, Brogandorf or whatever, and Dunkaccino reek of a bunch of baby boomer parents who heard about those memes the kids were into and decided to try their hand at it.

Just eat tons of eggs, people can definitely last more than seven days.

I can't imagine cheeky boomers shitposting with windows xp can triggers mudslime shitskins on Holla Forums.

Man what a cute

IT'S A WHOLE NEW GAME
you boring faggot

where's the clown with a knife and the "directed by rob zombie" part?

WHY THE FUCK
CAN'T THEY MAKE GOOD HORROR MOVIES?

why make good when you can make cheap?

Don't worry goy, they're cooking up something special and you're starring in it.

Now this is horror.

ftfy
I wouldn't mind something like duckroll or froge coming back.

I'm jerking off to mcdonald's now? That better be a girl goddamnit

long live the new flesh.

It's funny but you know they will do something like that in a few years if there hasn't been an industry crash yet.

That's a really shitty actress

Rate?

Why do I still only know MS paint..

Why is our spoiler image so fucking gay?

Game on

At least this sounds like kind of watchable trash.

Make a better one and maybe our BO will take notice and replace it.

Last horror film I saw that was actually decent was Sinister.
Foreign horror ruins it for me because of the subtitles.
Guess I'll just continue watching dogshit.

Bretty gud

Bitch you're new to Holla Forums I bet.

Bump

I give it 9/11