Star Wars After Disney

So yeah… both /a/ and Holla Forums banned me today for no reason. Again. Guess I need to learn to post about TV and movies then.

So yeah, what's everyone's opinion of Star Wars after it was purchased by Disney?

Didn't you spam dicks last time?

Kind of rude tbh even if some of them were black

Do you see dickposting as my ban reason? No.

The mods of Holla Forums and /a/ have been giving each other hand jobs beneath the table and since /a/ is full of neurotics the mods there get their boyfriends at Holla Forums to ban me. As simple as that.

Um I was talking about Holla Forums…

Oh… why on Earth would you associate me with that?

Honestly, the one time that happened I was a little drunk and upset. Never will happen again.

Are you enjoying your ban like I suggested, drumpfcuck?

Classic freech.

Why are you guys so mean. I just wanted to talk about Star Wars and that apparently triggers the fuck out of everyone.

Because I don't allow not Holla Forumsedditors or fa/tv/edditors to post on my board.

Now that is true communism.

also, 89 year bans from Holla Forums seems a bit drastic for board with flashing dick picks in the background.

What does that even mean?

It means what is allowed on /a/ is what I allow on /a/. The only Holla Forums meme that is good enough for me is Baneposting: the King of Memes.

Then how come I haven't been banned yet?
Do you like me or something?

a - set theme to yotsuba b floppy dick gone
b - bans on all of Holla Forums are meaningless, cycle your IP like a grown up and enjoy

mods always pick favorites

It went to shit. They are doing whatever they want with lighsabers from cross guard (great sword saber?) to goddamn helicopter sabers. Literally fucking flying with a lightsaber. They went in a very bad direction with the current threequels.

It depends on the meido. I made a smart ass ban message but it had a spelling error in it so now I have a 24 hour ban.

I feel I should warn you that our board owner hates Television & Movies and loves Anime.

Why?
Only a complete retard would take this board that seriously.

:3

4cuck permabanned me too last year for calling out CTR pro-Hillary shill threads on Holla Forums. Fuck moot's tumblerina landwhale nigger whore cuntflake mods, hope all the 3-4 letter shilling organization members HIV's spread to their fat jew noses and deep up their fat kike asses.

Also Star Wars has become even unwatchablr with the mouse fucking up what little good there was to the series, milking it without any regard to quality, stealing from the EU, and being condescending feminist pieces of shit in general to the fans.

Go back to Holla Forums truthseeker, and take your shit memes with you you hippie faggot

I got banned for a month for making a comment about niggers showering in a raceplay thread in /hc/. 4chan is really just another reddit but with another format at this point.

Lifeless and edgy, would be one way to put it. I grew up watching "Episode 1" and "4-6" (With "2" and "3" happening later in my childhood), and the series always had a presence of fantasy with it, which made it fun and enjoyable. And, the games and other media carried this on quite well (Though, 3D "Clone Wars" didn't have the same charm I remember 2D "Clone Wars" having).

After the acquisition, everything just became too real, lifeless, and edgy. One of the things everyone was talking about the moment the first trail dropped was how realistic and faithful the movie was to the original trilogy. To me, it just seemed lifeless. And, when I finally saw "Episode 7", that feeling deepened even further. "7" was not "Star Wars", it was just what someone thought people wanted "Star Wars" to be (Sort of like how people praise all this media for accurately recreating the 80's, meanwhile the people who actually lived during the era are just rolling their eyes). And, then with "Rogue One", "Battlefront", and even "Rebels", everything just lost it's charm.

I once got banned there for calling John Boyega a nigger on 4/tv/.

Found another way to put it. Post-acquisition "Star Wars" feels manufactured.

>>>/sw/