ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
github.com/chen-chan/nntpchan/tree/master/contrib/templates/chen4
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt
archive.is/3ofJV
azlyrics.com/lyrics/hankwilliamsjr/acountryboycansurvive.html
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/1241.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has new evidence come up? Do we know he's dead now or is still just MIA?

This is more of a connect the dots here user, but it seems obvious. It's like asking if the Mexican govt. was involved in letting El Chapo escape.

Kys

I can't post in https because I get;

Your browser sent an invalid or no HTTP referer.

What browser are you using? Iceweasel on Devuan posts just fine in https.

Oops wrong flag. Multiboot madness over here. Only clarifying because of the contradiction between post and flag.

It's pretty fucking weird that he hasn't posted at all. Maybe he's just fucking with us.

If this post goes through I can confirm this is happening for me with icecat.

he twatted just yesterday

no idea why dat nigga so quiet tho

Site's still broken, Holla Forumsnigger.

He's ignoring us in a passive-agressive way, obviously. The real question is what we did to make him butthurt.

People stopped deep throating his dick in every thread because he hasn't done shit but fuck up lately, so since his fragile ego has been shattered the best course of action for him to take is to ignore his users because they hurt his feelings. The IRC logs proved this is the case. Specifically the one where he says one way communication, and using nunu to enforce a safe space is the best way to handle the users.

he might be doing this cool new thing called going outside every once in a while

Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? Everyone I know who goes outside is a fucking normie!

Well is he wrong about that? He probably doesn't want to be reminded about the disaster known as Josh whenever he posts here. We only know Josh from behind a screen, he had the misfortune of interacting with him in the flesh.

If I were him I'd take a year long sabbatical .

What did we do to make him ignore us?

The irc logs have not been updated for three weeks. I get this error every single time. irclogs.8ch.net/rizon/#8chan-dev/

He is very wrong about it. Being a coward helps no one. It doesn't give the users confidence they are in good hands, it doesn't help his image, and the longer he does this the worse it's going to get. The proof of this is how the users have reacted to having Jim and codemonkey around. Having dialog with the staff of the site has increased user confidence, boosted morale, and led to some fun shitposting and memes. Users feel like at least something is being done. If hotwheels were to come here and talk to us about the parts he supposedly helped with it would have gotten a similar reaction from the users. Maybe not at first but little by little trust would have been restored, and maybe he would be able to have fun posting with his users eventually. Hotwheels whether he likes it or not became the face of the website, people expect him to be a leader. A leader should be strongest when things are at their absolute worst in order to instill confidence that things will get better. Building himself a safe space by having Nunu filter posts is absolutely pathetic and shows extreme weakness. It's exactly like the southpark episode where cartman used butters to do the same shit.

Because hosting a chan is easy, getting a user base is not. Just look at Holla Forums, everyone hates the mods/BO, but refuses to go to /polpol/ or another board here, let alone another chan.

Only shills hate the mods/bo

Ever think that you people that only complain about moderator imperfection are the cancer? Of course you haven't. That would take self awareness

only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that only shills say that

Have you ever considered that the mods/bo are the cancer? Of course you haven't. That would take self awareness.

Japanese buffalo

Strike

Iamkamphy plz go. You are the cancer killing pol like what you did to weev's printer trolling thread

storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in

He has never shown any leadership ability at all, ever. it's not because he sacks his maid every now and again that he's worthy of respect.

Starting a 4chan clone, opening the gates to pedos and /gg, signing over the site to jim, the josh debacle, his long sulk: which of these events shows leadership?

HW's probem is his self esteem. he thinks he's really somebody. every post of his, every tweet or irc comment revolves around himself. he is arrogant beyond arrogant and as is clear from his most recent comments, he feels nothing but contempt for the userbase.
Cool. I'm not surprised he is sulking. frankly, we'd be better off without him.

lol

Thanks for the music, now you can fuck off.

You forgot to add :^)

(^_-)

You seem angry Jim, might want to work on those anger issues.
They can manifest in any number of ways, for example road raging and smashing someone's windshield :^)

I get why you defend the little man so consienciously, but you'll not alter the facts by saying fuck off.

have a pleasant evening

If only social justice wouldn't have eliminated his payment processors we could've been completely self-funded (indeed, we were at many points with donations.)
Now the honeymoon is over and the lightning in a bottle was basically wasted.

Nothing was wrong with Josh up until the point that hotwheels didn't want to work with him anymore because he was in a bout of self-loathing and started saying stupid shit.
Indeed, the conversation was about a caching layer above the application to make it work, and everyone was of the opinion that it could be made to work, but no one wanted to do the work and hotwheels doesn't like people "lying to him" in a bout of self loathing so that means that $12k from users is gone and so is the promise of new features, reducing CP spam, and more.

So tensions got heated, both said stupid shit, but ultimately Jim has got hotwheels by the fucking balls lest he have to move back to the USA. Pretty sad that someone takes advantage of a cripple, yells at him, and thinks that offering hosting of the 'lightning in a bottle' on his shitty servers when Hotwheels had no other recourse (after his payment processors were all taken down) is fair.
Sounds like a similar website Jim now owns.

It was a good game. The Lions lost to the Buffalos 7 to 6. They almost made it. Four runs in the 9th inning.

I still have a ton of respect for Warm Tyres.

For a guy with his background (and condition) he comes across as one of the most rational, down-to-earth, people going around. Guys only like what, 23?

When he fucks up, he admits to it.

He actually tries to protect his user base from the surveillance net.

Actually tries to grant user's as much freedom of speech as possible (despite frequent pressures).

Frankly, if I were in his position, I would've fucked off too. Most people here are ungrateful fucks.

No, he really doesn't.
Oh wow he offered somewhere for our shitposts and a place where we can read retards reiterating stupid opinions.
However can we repay the debt of the site running like garbage and wasting twelve thousand dollars because of some IRC drama after minutes before talking about how everone knew it could work with a caching layer.

i don't share this opinion. who're your friends?

no. he blames anyone within earshot, accusing them of letting him down.

please. the confidentiality report is 2 months late. tor is no longer supported.

he grants nothing and has nothingt to grant. the userbase makes an imageboard and the version of free bitches that pertains on Holla Forums is certainly not of HW's design.

HW has never shown the slightest gratitude to the userbase for giving him the opportunity to run an image board. he should get daily onto his crippled knees, really, and thank the userbase for being more attached to Holla Forums than he is. Without us, he'd be in a rickshaw for the airport.

I'll wager you're pretty handy yourself with a baseball bat, Jim.

WHY CAN'T I POST PICTURES? EVERY TIME I TRY I GET A 500 ERROR

this

When is Codemonkey coming back?

He is at VB school. We are considering the next version release in visual Basic.

ヨガの豚!!!

あなたは私の2chを引き継ぎますか?

そして今、あなたは私の8chを引き継ぎますか?

この狂気が終了しますか?

日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本日本

あなたはこのあなたのブタで逃げることはありません。あなたは嫌と悪です。政府や広告主に私のデータを送信しません。あなたは悪であり、あなたは私をコントロールしません! ~~~~あなたは邪悪な体の動きでゲイに私をオンにすることはできません。あなたが怖いですし、制御すべきではありません。あなたは私から離れて私の2chを取って、私はそれを取り戻すことはありません。あなたは邪悪な豚です。あなたのファームに戻ります。黒人。

1✩ あなたは悪者であります
2✩ あなたのサーバーはスライムです
3✡ あなたは非常によく、ユダヤ人かもしれません

IF YOU DO NOT RE-INSTATE THE POWER YOU HAVE BESIEGED, WE WILL NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET.

Heads up, sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/bans has broken.

Thanks we will look at it

I brought this up a few days ago. Codemonkey said Hotwheels had turned it off for something. I hope it comes back soon.

FUCKING KIKEWHEELS STOP MESSING WITH THESITE

IT'S SUMO JOSH!

I say! Just look at some of these "people"
jim, josh, ron, cuckwheels.. It is like a mental asylum here

Can someone tell me if this is real gook banter or just google translate banter?

Keep up the good fight.

It is like landfill. It repeats Japan Japan Japan Japan over and over.

So he's telling you to go home?

You'll have to excuse this question, but has something change with the site software? The site is almost functional lately. Haven't had one of those "the server took too long to submit your post" messages in a good while, maybe I'm just lucky?

They added a memory store as a caching layer above everything because the consumer motherboards they run this site on couldn't handle the banter.

警告:ジムがユダヤ人であります

【 1 】ジムはユダヤ人であります
【 2 】ジムは精神病院にする必要があります
【 3 】ジムはあなたに嘘をついています!彼はあなたのデータを望んでいます。彼は豚のお尻のようにそれを吸うだろう

Jim, you ==WILL== pay for the crimes against humanity. We don't live in a world where you can get enjoyment out of the pain of others.

But that is EXACTLY the kind of world we live in

ジム (としても知られている YOGA PIG) is evil. He added a layer of evil into our pure image board software. 豚男を取り除きます!彼はこれで逃げることはありません!

do NOT test my patience. I will send you into the nether world via Gym's evil cables.

That would be the Dr. Evil layer.

彼はこの世界に悪注入します。彼は私たちのために来ています。彼はジューシーな豚のCrunchiesに私たちのすべてを向けるだろう。

Gym will is the blight. He serves no one about his advertisement money. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS TRAP. 彼はトラップ私たちのすべてに邪悪なソフトウェアを使用しています。

世界が終わりました
世界が終わりました!!

let Gym=悪let Software=悪if 悪=悪Gym=Softwareend

イルミナティ

This guy spamming in Nip actually thinks he is clever

Am I the only one who has /wx/ displayed all fucked up?

And why is OP a tripfag?

Handy enough to make the bone of someone *cough*Josh*cough* easily consumable by your pigs, I assume.

Because these threads are fucking cancerous and OP is a faggot as usual.

You think you're clever saying that I think I'm clever, you piece of shit.

icecat, its because of https everywhere probably

dude
wat

nice, a new gui interface

Here's a hint: SecureXSiteReferrer

Well, VB.net IS pretty fast compared to shit like PHP so I guess it would be an improvement.

Wew lad, so this happened yesterday on this site:

There was a shitty thread on Holla Forums. It got "deleted" by the mods, it doesn't appear on the catalog, when I try to post a reply it says "Thread specified does not exist", BUT: I can still access it, and it doesnt' say "thread deleted or pruned" at the bottom. What's more, the board log [1] doesn't even mention its deletion!

I even managed to fucking archive it some minutes ago [2].

[1] 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol (Look for post 5872851)
[2] archive.is/r8fRE

Not retarded enough to browse Holla Forums but I found the same thing happen in Holla Forums

Holla Forums is Holla Forums lite and you belong on /tumblr/ anyways you cancerous faggot

Is this the third thread you're shitposting over? I mean, this thread is cancerous anyways but I see your sperging all over the front index right now.
Holla Forums isn't even good anymore, fuck off you retarded sack of shit.

that's just jim using his accounts, we all really know what happened

Holla Forums is pretty much dead and he doesn't own it so why should he care about Holla Forums and the community

;-;7

unless they fix everything

Josh and Ron are mentally ill type people, just look at their ugly faces

go back to >>>/plebbit/

Been a bit busy the past few days with some tasks outside.

Seems like someone fixed large file uploads finally, after two days.

>go back to >>>/plebbit/
That's really what you should be telling yourself, second exodus faggot.

Ah, okay m8.
We've just had some trouble with bigger files yesterday and was wondering if someone was working on that or what happened there.
I've also seen some old errors again lately.

The ban list is still not enabled also. I don't know what's being done to it, but it's the only way for a mod to remove older bans if there's no ban appeal, so I hope it doesn't take too long.

I spy with my little eye,
something beginning with daddy.

500 Internal Error

WAKE ME UP

Are you aware it's current year plus one?

weev is a loudmouth hooknose with a genius above all for self-promotion. "internet personalities" are generally scum, and the man who can't make up his mind whether he's fighting for the arabs or the slavs is no exception. to get involved with a weasel like that is a stupid move.

Not personally involved, I just watch the shit he does and laugh. He's fucking funny. The GNAA doesn't make them like they used to.

so are a ton of (other) jewish comedians

He wants to gas jews, what's wrong with that?

he'd have to find a hose that reaches from his ass to his mouth for that

Or just attack jewish corperations and send the results to Gawker for maximum lulz. You can't gas the jews until you've dealt with the jewish establishment.

that's sure "lulzy", all right. that's almost as good as sam hyde's "racist tom green" impression/career

nigga u retarded

no no, acting as a freelance gawker correspondent is a good thing to do

I know which activity Codemonkey is busy with. I go the beach and smash some water melons and will be back when it is over. This is not what I am here for. I just wanted to tell you that all most problems are gone with on Brave.

Jim, are you still an american citizen or are you a tax kike who refuses to put his money where his mouth is in supporting our (heros fighting for liberty overseas)?
Is this Holla Forums or /jimblog/?
Why don't you ban the cancerous old faggot, BO?

So is there any serious proof that Jim's selling/leaking Holla Forums data and IP's, or no?

top kek, your the real faggot for insulting Jim

Why do people defend the inept managment of this site?
I will never understand this kind of stockholm syndrome

Except it's not a regular thing. Leaking them to a company known to release anything it gets ensures maximum dissemination of information, maximum lulz.

I'm sure it's merely a goinzidence good goy, just like tor-posting being borked! Nothing to do with jim's agenda!

ghostbin.com/paste/n8a4t
I think that's it.

not everyone on Holla Forums is a Nazi role player. they're just the loudest posters.

Modern Holla Forums is actually legitimate stormfront infestation, they haven't been just pretending pretty much since 4/pol/'s inception.

where? jim's ok in my book. he's a lonely old man and one of us. he probably puts his own money into Holla Forums. he isn't immune from the culture here, though.

Is Josh Jim's useless and rebellious son who can't amount to anything?

Jim goes to japan n sheeeiiit and he is not a lonely old man, see pic.

I understand your frustration.

Because hotwheels shilled Holla Forums hardcore on reddit, so 70% of the community is literally reddit. Thus, you have this kind of reddit behavior site-wide.

disgusting tbqh

Unfortunately there's not much that can be done about it.

Same thing for the cuckchan.

Absolutely.

why are y'all still posting here?
freech.xyz
masterchan.org
endchan.xyz
2hu-ch.org

which one of those is NOT a honeypot?

Freech is already dead, serves Holla Forumss/d/w/l/g/b/t/whatevertheycallthemselvesnowadays right.
Masterchan is a joke, you either get google captchas or you have to use an account that totally doesn't track you but keeps track of each post you make and your IP for each post but good goy that's totally not tracking and it's safe to use with tor good goy.
I actually do use endchan, but it's dead as shit.
overchan is kinda shit because of the type of people who go there due to the muh tor/i2p shit.

Gadmin coded that out.

But yeah, I feel ya, i'm on all of them. I hold no loyalty to any image board.

don't post illegal material under your bare IP and you have nothing to worry about.

Because i don't if userbase use "rival sites".

It never had anything to do with """rivals""" and everything to do with mindset and """culture""".

Not sure if I am late to the party, but someone finally fixed the catalog.json trimming problem. So a formal thank you to whoever did that.

Because the only things I see coming out of those places are spam, bitterness and shilling.

>>>/reddit/

Code monkey looks like this weeb I know who seriously shows up late places with toast in his mouth.

Kill yourself.

502 DEMON HAS RETURNED

Cruz dropped out of the presidential race, so Holla Forums is putting the Alacrity Daemon to the test right now.

So far, holding up OK. A few 502s have popped up but only for a minute or less.

Lots of 502s. Holla Forums pph going through the roof because rato is BTFO. The Alacrity Demon demands more sacrifices

I am actually happy about that. Now Trump can concentrate on the Democrats.

they're all alternatives to Holla Forums, and they all work.

Please go there then. This is Holla Forums. So let's discuss Holla Forums here.

I'm discussing sites that work, 2 of which use LynxChan, which Holla Forums was supposed to transition to.

Top fucking kek

Fuck off you delusional brazillian fuck Stephen Lynx

Currently the infrastructure. The foundation of the site is being improved. There are several million page views here daily. That is the important thing to get the infrastructure improved to handle that.
After that is improved, then we will look at which piece of buggy whatever needs to be fixed.
Now is hardware and cache tuning time. This is important. Hopefully I didn't wake bedchan up.

The number of page views is irrelevant as you're behind the CloudFlare CDN.

You did, now address the leak you raging faggot.

Anything you've ever even remotely been involved in.

I understand your frustration

Coffee time. I understand too. This error happens to me when there are no bars of signal on my phone.

AWAKEN BEDCHAN

Hehe release the kraken.

Come on Bedchan. Don't abandon us.

I didnt abandon you, I called him a raging faggot and called him out for not addressing the leak immediately after he said he hoped he didnt wake me up -

You used to post here more.

This thread is slow now so there is less for me to reply to.

I started a new thread too if that counts

It's slow because you don't post like you used to.

That's you?

check the user.js file in the link. it has [email protected] as the contact just like my video/pastebin did

You really need more than one email address, m8.

I have more than one meme address, that is just my spam address because bots scrape data off pages. And I love it when I go to a store to buy something, and the cashier asks me for my email address to send me spam, so I give them that. They often question if it is a real address.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $400, please.

Try leaving the confines of your mum's basement sometimes.

Jim, you are a massive faggot, kys. But for real, thanks for doing things, also kys

Bedchan confirmed for benevolent shitposter. Not an Holla Forums shill.

Normie scum detected.

First site was started by autistic shitposters.
Second site is a literal honeypot.
Third site can go to hell after they wouldn't shut the fuck up about their site a few months ago regardless of what board they were on.
Forth site is practically dead.

Are big files working alright now?

just noticed the pig photobombing that picture

that isnt a pig, thats c0demonkey

then whose the girl?

endchan is not a honeypot but 8ch.net is better

502 Spartan!

its actually codemonkey

the grill is HW's ex-maid

That's not a counter argument.

I haven't been able to post images through Overchan for a full day now, did you touch something?

I managed to post a webm that I couldn't post that day at least, and people seem to have less problems. When it wasn't working it looked like people were spamming empty posts everywhere because the images and webms were just getting dropped.
But yeah, right now it seems to be working.

Your japanese is a shitshow lol

oh god I'm having next flashbacks

To be clear, I'm talking about the Android application

Are you retards so fucking new that you've never used 4chan-x with the gutter? Because that's what the quick reply on Next was.
Actually overchan is even worse, because it's not even a gutter, and it's unclosable.

Being a hipster doesn't make you right

do you even imageboard
oh wait, not like Holla Forums will be getting these features anytime soon, and the anons who developed Holla Forums-x have all since fucked off because of all the fuckups of the site's staff.

This is your brain on autism

Hey man, it's their bandwidth to waste by not providing proper tools.

or ad space
probably the only thing that would perk jim's ears up

How many people on Holla Forums dont use adblocks or have Holla Forums whitelisted? There can't be that many. I'm not sure why anyone would advertise here.

CRINGE

I have ublock origin, anything else is shit-tier cuckcocker

Thanks for the blog.

It'd probably be more appealing if it hadn't just lost 50% of its active posters.

It is not a blog

No one cares.

faggot

please...

I'd disable my adblocking, but jim has done nothing but inspire doubt, lack of confidence, and caution. Hotwheels has not exactly been proven to be trustworthy or to even care about the site (anymore), what with all the shilling on reddit, his attempts at guilt-tripping for money purposes, his partnership with josh, his inability to program, and his several reassurances that he no longer browses the site, especially meta boards.

So, about that incessant CP spam...

Have you tried just disabling posting over port 80?

how do you use uMatrix?

come to my node then. as you can see, it's very beautiful. :=DDDD
not only it has no JS, but it also has no CSS for that matter lel.
(100K upload so there is room only for few, no rape pls kthx)
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/

i prematurely updated that server
i2p.rocks has the latest revision that more or less sorta unfucks the shitty styles
still, work in progress, js/css is hard.

jesus christ

how do you make your own node?

uMatrix isn't a replacement for uBlock.

It's not a full replacement, but it's enough for simple adblocking.

join the irc and we'll help you

tl;dr: github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
longer:
>github.com/majestrate/nntpchan

github.com/chen-chan/nntpchan/tree/master/contrib/templates/chen4
set it to this in srnd.ini
but really, you can easily do something similar yourself. copy the default template to a new folder and start tinkering with it. it's intuitive. {{}} is basically where values will be filled. right click -> inspect element is your best friend here.
go to server-address/mod/ then reload all templates and regenerate all markup.

it's a truncated sha1
:^D

he's mostly a stuck up asshole that can't admit when he's wrong

as evinced by his "new system" of not doing anything with users

he also got triggered by the Holla Forums bedchan fraud two threads ago when the guy was literally running people off inside the thread about a "policy" leak, which wasn't a leak

instead of posting in the thread about it, Hotdud edited the log .txt page with a summary of what the info really as, which shows that he lurks these threads constantly

so he's right there on the other side right now reading all of this, but he absolutely will not respond to any of us, because this is his new "system" and he thinks it works really well

oh, he browses the site, don't worry, we caught him two threads ago lurking up and down

his new strategy is of "eavesdropping"; he lurks threads, listens to the bitch, and then tries to do something about it, but he never ever says anything to us, we are untouchables

how am I fraud?

its another Holla Forums hype fiasco, dud proved this two threads ago

there was no leak, that shit was from may of last year, which is why it was dated MAY 26 but Holla Forums kept insisting the leak was real, which means it would have happened in April

over a year and you fools keep shilling this place, there must be something bigger behind Warosu, that's all I have to say.

What's not to say they still log our IPs?
:^)

kikewheels admitted himself that he would give away user data for free to Vice just so he could get quoted in a Vice article. read it yourself. The only mistake he said he made was forgetting to cover it up:

8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

Also hotwheels himself admits that it was a leak, from the same log file

Do you live in north korea?

it wasn't a leak, it was a sample of Bui shitposts, proxy ips were leaked, which I suppose is only bad for Holla Forums

but a hack and subsequent leak it wasn't

eat shit, shill, you've been found out

and look at the ass blasted replies that immediately pop up. Truly, Holla Forums is like the Jew, name him and he is filled with terror "I've been found out"

HW himself admited that it contained other users. Also he totally dodged the SQL dump of the /int/ board. And here is another damning video I found on endchan

I'm just being a failure of Devil's Advocate. Eat shit if you think I'm a freech faggot. I'm trying to make sense of what bed user has posted. I'm still looking for an explanation in layman's terms or sum up one myself.
Holla Forums already won if you keep sperging out like that, user

Do you think you can sum up what's happening without accusing me of being Holla Forums?
t. retard

I (>>586687) am bedchan, the guy everyone is accusing of being intl.

"we have no intention or plan or are currently keeping user data -- we don't have enough computers; there's no reason for a conspiracy"
Ads don't get any clicks, they're a complete waste a money, please buy ads to support the site, "we want the shiny shekels".
"If you checkout infinitydev.org, you can see the status of the new software. I wrote the captcha for them, those are done. I'm writing the edit pages for them, those are done. I'm writing the tripcodes for it, those are done. Hum, what else have we done..."
"'Does it track user information and does it sell anything[sic] data'"
"Well of course not! There would be no way to track user data using softsorts (?). Hum, All the logs that are on softsorts we wouldn't have enough computers to store them"
"we don't have enough computers"
"we wouldn't have enough computers"
"computers"
"computers"
"It shows you what country...-" [hotwheels cuts]
"Yeah..." [jim continues]
"We are tracking your country, so we know, yes"
"And then I saw the email from Mr. Jim and his uh... 'associate', so..." [jim nods in approval]
"So I said OK, let's see how it goes, move all the data to the new technology I'll still have the domain"
[moments ago, repeat of what jim said:] "We have no intention or plans, or are currently keeping user data..."
Something something lawsuits
ISPs list or some shit
"All of these guys do have sniffing software installed. How do I know? We used to have it installed"
"No, we're not selling information to the NSA"
"So thank you everybody for your support, from... Jim and I"
[Yo jim, why won't you deal with the CP?]
"I set all that up"

Bedchan here again, since I skipped the first half.
Hotwheels lied, anons died. The privacy policy is a lie and they want to kill off Tor. I could write it off as HW's ego getting to himself, but since him and Jim have avoided addressing this over the past several days beyond HW's edit to the lorenzolog.txt file, I'd suspect the worst. Jim probably has HW by the balls since he pays his salary, and HW doesnt have many job options due to his condition. And Jim is a kike who will sell us out to the first person who offers him shekels. Thats basically what happened. Watch

Self Serve (selfserve.8ch.net)

NT Technology (Jim's company)

8ch.net/who.html

sure thing, Goon, keep making an ass of yourself

Have you got your mental illness diagnosed or did you just stop taking the pills?

Just jumping in here for to remind everyone there is a plot to devide Holla Forums that is ongoing, propagated by people using the right to meta discussion as a platform for their propaganda and political soapboxing

Reminder these same people are trying to start the "Go back to Holla Forums" meme since Holla Forums is often the most popular board on the site and is an easy taget do to its controversial nature

Who would want to kill Holla Forums? Who wouldn't?
SJWs
SA Goons
Lizard Squad
Nuclear.ib/freech/ Holla Forums
The GNAA

All have motives to kill this place, so if you ever wanted to even consider listening to the shills that post in these threads; consider you're giving into propagated paranoia and strawmen, NOT facts

Just jumping in here to remind you that you have an undiagnosed mental illness and that Holla Forums has been shit since the second exodus from 4chan came.

And nevermind the fact that Vince from cock.li is a goon who's in the EVE goonswarm corp.

I'm not even the other guy you're saying has a mental illness

He denied being a goon in the Holla Forums thread about this

You suffer from the same as-of-yet diagnosed mental illness as that user.
You should go outside and get some fresh air instead of blaming Vince, who hosts Holla Forums's email and has contributed more to Holla Forums, and /g/ before that, then you ever will.

wew lad

Sorry user, I'm not the one posting retarded shit like

The only thing I'm guilty of is not caring enough the spot that typo the first time, should be "as-of-yet undiagnosed".

>>>Holla Forums5893984

You never put up an image board.

He never claimed that he was going to, that was spammed by the /cow/tist and Jim because "if you don't like how it's run you go run your own."

Exactly. This is a do-ocracy, SJW whiny bitches can gtfo.

That ignores the reality of the situation
Even boards run by faggots stay at the top because people are too entrenched in the community.

Fuck, 2,500 active posters stayed on Holla Forums despite the site running like shit for a year.

There's pretty much nothing this administration could do to make people leave, and there's no point running an actual imageboard on real hardware or better software, or finishing software, because you wouldn't have momentum, despite all the fuckups.

You sound like a retarded faggot that needs to go back.

When Trump wins, all the pc and sjw crowd will flee for greener pastures. I doubt he will put up with them. Thus the statement make America Great Again will come to pass.

No one cares what you think, fuckhead.
You're a fat faggot who took advantage of a cripple who had his payment processors shut down and has him by the balls in a foreign country that he wants to stay in.

Either straight admit you're not addressing anyone's concerns or fuck off, no one cares about your pathetic old man selfies

Seems like he is a nice guy. I wonder why the nice people are demonized. It is hilarious. Most people know better.

Pick one you LARPer. You dont even have a MAGA hat. I also organized the Holla Forums Chicago Trump rally riot meetup. You havent done shit but post selfies showing how un-American you are, like standing in front of that Jap flag.

archive.is/3ofJV
The same email address as in my Bedchan video.

And the CAPTCHA is still broken you fat fuck.

Exactly

I am standing at the place that America buried the war criminals they executed after WW2 in the photo. I can't think of anything more American than that.
Welcome back badchan, have a good day.

you're an Holla Forums shill false-flagging as a Holla Forumsack to

1) shovel more shit at Holla Forums because you're still assmad about getting your shit pushed in last year

2) "they'll never suspect me if I say I'm based Holla Forums!!"

lmao, what a great country, seriously

cool story bro.

Being in America and eating a burger with a gun. Rather than posing with a Jap flag, and not living America with its burger goodness.

right, I organized a Holla Forums meetup a couple months ago but i'm not Holla Forums...

At this point I'm convinced that you're only roleplaying as the /cow/tist in order to make him look stupid.

You don't address any concerns at all, you're worse than Hiroyuki in that aspect.
At least he has the faux broken engrish and ignorance routine.
You just ignore it all and pretend it doesn't exist, or that you're being "demonized" and appeal to some faggots with obvious mental instability who are looking for a boogeyman.

I got a shotgun a rifle and a 4 wheel drive.

: ^ )

I'm reporting you to the Japanese authorities, you piece of shit.

What's the latest on banners / overboard / tor ?
Is Codemonkey still working on stuff for Holla Forums ?

never / ever / unsupported
cares a little bit more about Holla Forums than hotwheels does which is slightly north of "fuck all" so who knows

Ron works full time on a bunch of projects. The fact he even gave Holla Forums the time of day to stabilize it shows exactly what I've said for over a year now: Ron was, is, and continues to be the only person who ever gave a fuck.

Hm, I do remember that actually

been using imageboards for 8 years and I've never once used any extensions for them tbh. And regardless of whether or not 4chan-x does that having a irremovable quick reply box on the screen really does upset my autism like nothing else.

It's fine fam, I actually really like the idea of overchan and want to see it succeed. And 2hu-ch looks much better now with the reply box locked at the top like most old school imageboards.

fixt the fucking captcha, please

Things which never happened Jim. For how many useless pics you post, if you had them, you would have posted proof by now.

they refuse to even acknowledge the problem

what's wrong?

is Jim jewish?

I am getting the DNSBLSBL bypass every 5 mins

Nothing, he just became moot. It's the natural evolution of chan owners. Did you expect him to keep caring? Joke's on you.
;_;

tor?

Stop changing your ip every 5 mins

only by temperament,

CANADA YES!

have you had a head transplant recently, Jim?

they put the new one on way too far back and on one side. you should get a refund from the clinician. tell him you feel like a columbus monkey. he won't be able to argue with that.

Due to the t-shirt it will be just a dream.

What a fucking kike

502era hacksaw group here
we're asleep but the site is not responding.

for what purpose
This isn't a court, stop LARPing as fucking judge dredd

noguns plz go, its clear you're not /k/

Quit your pissant projection rampage and get a fucking clue

You should try visiting it noguns, then you'd realize why people call people noguns when they cant state the makes/models when they say they are hasgunz, let alone ask for time stamped pics.

You are one narcissistic fuck aren't you? You would fit in great on reddit where you could circlejerk to internet points

HE GETS PAID TO WORK ON THE SITE YOU STUPID FUCKS

That would be Jim posting selfies. I'm just posting proofs.

plz stop you fucking retarded autists
azlyrics.com/lyrics/hankwilliamsjr/acountryboycansurvive.html

[joshing intensifies]

prove what
how fucking autistic do you have to be to not get the simple fact nobody fucking cares about you

That Jim has "a rifle and shotgun". Considering he couldn't be bothered to name the makes/models, let alone provide pics, its painfully obvious he is noguns.

lol ok. I killed /ggrevolt/, was the only person in this long running thread to get HW to respond to him, have had my video featured by an OP of the thread, and became a meme:

endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/1241.html

>>>/ggrevolt/95057

It is a great song. I am glad you explained that. Those other people are not getting it because of their country of origin.
I do have a rifle. It is an sks and not with me on this trip. Guns are not allowed here.
Coffee time

What's that fat stone man doing in the background?

what utter poorfaggotry.

Hey Jim, is there any chance Ron would be able to fix and re-enable banner editing again in the future?

Jim are you fiddling with IP blocks or something? Every time I try to post I get the "fill the captcha" pop up. I get "success" like 30 times but it keeps asking for it every time I try to post. I got a vpn now and I managed to post like 3 times before getting the captcha problems again. Maybe it isn't a problem with IPs (I've never being banned and I would get a message after trying to post if that was the case, right?). halp

Fred will need to re-enable the banners. Currently Fred is setting up some new servers. Ill ask him when he has some free time.

Also, not sure about the captcha problems. I only have that problem when posting on my phone and my IP changes. Maybe your IP is changing too quickly?
I dont know how to replicate your captcha problem. Can you give me some more details about your setup?

Also, yeah im still working on the site, just been a bit busy the past week or so with an unplanned obligation. Ill probably be busy with it until the end of May.

Im still here to troubleshoot alacrity and make sure the site is working well. There have not been many problems the past few days, so thats a good sign that things are stabilizing.

This happens with any browser. I didn't changed anything and yesterday everything worked. I can browse any other site just fine. The only way I managed to post was by installing one of those crappy vpn add-ons for my browser. I need to try 20 times before I manage to post and then I get the pop up right after. I simply can't post 2 times in a row

did hotwheels ever make an appearance? it's been a month or something since these threads started

No, the closest he has was edited a leaked file admitting that he gave away user data to Vice so he could get quoted in one of their articles:
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

Stop forcing a captcha that does literally nothing to stop spam and only forces people to use their own IP or browse shitty per-post-captcha boards like /operate/ and /furry/ because VPNs don't work with the "24" "hour" captcha.

Just use your real IP user, why would you need privacy? No data mining here, promise!

VPNs work with the 24 hour captcha for me.

That is a tanuki. Tanuki are a type of raccoon with very big balls.

the only way I managed to post was by using a vpn, I don't usually use it.

I noticed I'm changing IPs like every minute. I reset a few configs, let's see if things stabilize

It works for me and I am on a train.

Do you always eat fast food?

so do you love attention or is it pure autism?

No

Both

How old are you? Very I hope. It would be great if you could finally die quickly. It'd make the world a significantly better place.

I am glad I was able to touch you that way.
Thank you for the opportunity to share with you.

Why is there an obsession with seeing 8ch fail? I really don't get it. Do some people have such a desire to fallate moot's dick that they are still fighting an imageboard war when he went on to work at google?

You literally have it backward. Nobody wants to see 8ch fail but it has already fallen from up high and it's only falling even lower. What can be accomplished by mindless, constant dicksucking and hugboxing? Nothing. What can be accomplished by speaking the truth? At the very least, cognizance of the truth. And what are we to do when those who can perform change for the best decide they don't want the truth, they only want blowjobs and hugboxes?

I agree getting together and sucking dick won't do anyone any good, neither will doing the total opposite. Is it really that difficult to provide constructive criticism? I get that people are angry, it's fustrating for everyone. What I don't get is the point in shitting up a thread where things are being done to fix it. If you want to vent that much, make a thread on /operate/.

Yes you are right. Let's be constructive. We have rapidly increased the amount of users just by hardware upgrades. Now the users will increase if we fix other things. We can do it.

You are a furfag that enjoys meta. Just gas yourself and do everyone a favour

It's a feature that doesn't work, and is used by major boards on this site. That's the issue at hand, and bringing it up is certainly more valuable than posting vacation photos and the occasional vague platitude.

I, for one, am grateful for what you and codemonkey have accomplished in stabilizing the site. I also enjoy the cool images you share here. I look forward to any further improvements from here.

Works for me. PEBKAC

Thanks, I will continue to post pictures. They are not so much for sharing but for testing that posting works from a lot of different edge cases. If it were a real vacation then I wouldn't have my laptop open on the train.

I just want you to know that you are the very reason the site is dying. You, personally, are to blame for this. Nobody else but you.

Looks pretty active to me. Maybe this site is like a halibut. We should put a bullet in it's head before we put it on the deck.

Thank you sir

is disgusting as fuck, and didnt you make fun of me for having a MBP you fat fuck who wont fix the CAPTCHA?

You know the internet plague that took over reddit and turned it into a pile of shit? Took over halfchan and turned it into a pile of shit? Gave Holla Forums its original success as all the quality posters fled those sinking ships? Failed to bring the site down multiple times already?

It started attacking itself. These streetshitposters you see today are the stragglers, assholes without a cause or marching orders. They keep doing it because they literally have no life now. The SJW-led cult that brainwashed them into doing this in the first place has simply ceased to be.

I didn't make fun of you. I respect you and your opinion. I just haven't been able to duplicate your capcha problem since I got a new prescription for my eye glasses. You are right my laptop is in need of a deep cleaning. When I get home I will scrub it up.

>>>Holla Forums5893984

Look at the Holla Forums thread

It doesn't fucking matter if vince isn't a goon it's the fact he is actively supporting the biggest fucking source of income they have to keep pushing their fucking agenda, Just like the gook jews said in the leaked logs, every member in the coalition is to serve goons. The Mittani uses his fucking guild to serve him, this faggot is good friends with quinn, this fucking motherfucker was a goddamn lawyer before he quit his fucking job to play EVE fulltime now fucking tell me that does not say anything.

Anyone who joins vinces group just to "troll" is only for the benefit of the goons. you're being fucking used.

Come back to bed, honey, you're ranting again.

BOTNET

I found out who Jim really is. She's a FTM tranny dyke who likes to take pictures of her latest meal and latest fuccboi.

Time stamped source please.
Nice trips. Doesn't the army usually teach soldiers to not post every little detail of their lives online?

When Jim was in the army the internet didn't exist

You are right, it didn't exist until Al Gore invented it.

i read about al gore in history class

He was a successful politician and businessman.

I think it's time to declare these threads completely worthless and not Holla Forums nor even Holla Forums related.

Consider moving to a more appropriate board:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/operate/
>>>/circlejerk/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/irc/
>>>/furry/

So did everyone finally leave?
I have several threads on different boards open and they get maybe 1 post per day.
Well done jewm, you and your monkeys finally killed the site. Took a while but you succeeded at last.

>>>/operate/
Is an excellent choice. This thread should move to operate.

Blame the fact that every board that isn't Holla Forums, Holla Forums or Holla Forums were mostly dead already. Keep in mind those were the boards that got hit the hardest when moot was still fucking with the userbase. Virtually nobody else gave a shit.

This, unfortunately boards that weren't Holla Forums or Holla Forums never really grew.

I'm here because I didn't like how the site was moderated or the prospect of having my browsing habits analyzed for profit, but clearly I'm in the minority.

There is not a single IB that doesn't do this.

investment bank?

but 8ch promised that they dont track me

If only he were still around to mess with the site. Celebrities are dropping like flies lately.

Absolutely hilarious. Holla Forums really has no hopes of ever fixing itself.

True. Still why wouldn't soldiers even back then be trained to not tell very little detail about their lives to random people in order to increase OPSEC?

Words are cheap. Also trusting in vendors is probably dieing. Sage as the thread has already been bumped.

/operate/ is fairly abandoned though.

Posting selfies didn't work, now he's trying to bury the thing.

jim, do you get chased by bulls more that the average person?
does your home help wear a welding mask to do the ironing?

if so, it's not because you're ugly, it's those fucking t-shirts you favor.

pic related would be a cool way to repurpose them. take my advice. pigs can get sunburned.

Post pics of real food then, faggot.

Who pays for that Trump ad, by the way?

ITT

Trumps son

even Holla Forums feels slow.
pretty sure we lost the majority of users.

these 15 or so threads have been the best on Holla Forums recently. there's been autism at its best.

so that's who you are, Jim. Or is it wishful thinking?

Yo Jim and Codemonkey

some people can't post because of infinite capchas, mind looking into it?

Pay them and they might do something about it
No one works for free

I'll swerve that one, thanx

you look fat

this

Jim can I work for you? Will code for food.

Race Queen, inc doesn't do money. It's pork or nothing and always has been.

hi

hi, who the fuck are you? CodeMonkey?

I'm going back to halfchan. I know that's used as an insult al a "back to reddit" because we masturbate on feeling superior to those cuckchaners (wow, attaching "cuck" to a preexisting word, tell me how we're better than Holla Forums and it's "rulecuck" again?), but this place is unbearable. The two reasons why I left, gamergate and free speech, are both null anyway. Gamergate is a playground for underage redditors and free speech only brings Kennedi check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em spam and unbearable repetitive obnoxiousness anyway. I want an actual place for discussion in which more than 3 people communicate and actual fun, noteworthy events to pop up once in a while. I want a place where "user" means something, where an actual diverse cast of different viewpoints and ideologies can communicate anonymously and things don't devolve into furious reddit-style circlejerking after a few posts (hence the replies to this very thread). Oh, and the high density of redditors is another reason too. Looking back, I wonder why the fuck I didn't leave immediately when copypaste started advertising on reddit. Who in their right minds would be that fucking stupid? Even luggage lad didn't engage in such degeneracy. And the fucking post errors are ridiculous. I know edge lords are going to spout "hhahaha LOL good riddance u cuckchanner!!11 And stay there xdddd!!!11!", but I'm only in pursuit of a fucking working site in which you can actually post shit. What bothers me the most is that this place had potential. It could've been so much more. We could've had thriving little active communities all the way down the board list, with useful stickies and information dumps and posts everywhere you looked. We could've been the go-to site for everybody's obscure hobbies, except less autistic than reddit turned out to be. Imagine if we had a userbase the size of reddit, but not consisting of the same autists as reddit like we do now. Creatable boards on an IB site seems like such a fun concept, yet copypaste and the cancerous elitism of the userbase blew it. You fucking fags, you made it all go to waste. Of course, that's not to say it's entirely your fault. Some blame has to be put on the godawful administration and moderation of this site, too. Copypaste and Jim straight up don't know how to run a site. They can't make a fucking functioning system without spilling all it's shit every 2 minutes. They, despite knowing making a platform dedicated to free speech would put them under attack, failed to take any measures and fell susceptible to ddos after techincal attack after moderation infiltration. And they hired josh. When the userbase was actually at it's strongest in terms of numbers, although the post quality had dipped since the exodus, they took the jump to Next and didn't complete it, losing a shitton of their users on the way. And in doing so they let Holla Forums, who seem to be actually competent in terms of sustaining a culture and memes, attack us at or weakest, and in doing so they lost even more users. Holla Forums isn't going to be a story of warriors that overcame the corrupt 4chan like all that patriotic OC from exodus-era Holla Forums played it up to be. It's going to be a story of what not to do, and either Holla Forums is going to consume the rest of the site and we become nothing more than stormfront.com's secondary base with remnants of IB culture thrown in, or our consistent streak of losing users and being insufferable pieces of shit that no one would deliberately go to a site and talk to catches up to us and the entire thing wanes off and dies. Enjoy, fags. Enjoy being ever so confident in telling me to leave because I'm a dirty halfchanner. Enjoy riding this sinking ship and not realizing you were on the wrong side until your corpse is already drenched. Enjoy continuously siding with the cripple and the jew, despite their repeated fuck ups. Enjoy being so obsessed about "OC" despite not having one drop of talent in all of the userbase. Enjoy 2 active boards, one slowly being choked to death by it's own spam, and hundreds of inactive dead ones. Enjoy filtering or saging everyone you disagree with and then calling tumblr the hugbox. Fucking enjoy all of it.

ZZ:XLCZ:XLC

Infinite capcha test.

I can't seem to get the infinite capcha.

The captchas are literally infinite Jim, pls fix

Check the log files you fat fuck. Look for IPs which get multiple successful CAPTCHAs in the same hour. This shit isnt hard you retard. Ask someone with actual IT experience since its clear all yours is, is posting selfies of your double chin.

Is that 2 pairs of glasses or are you a gem dealer, Jim?
also, better t-shirt, but still orange and still cotton. merino masterrace. once tried, never bettered. >just like bbc.

umm, fuck off Holla Forums shill SA goon jidf warosu teenbro

STOP BULLYING JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he should be working instead of shitposting and having the community tell him what to do.

That would be voat, actually. Most of reddit went there because they have a "pedos welcome" policy.

infinitely weird test: completed

I tested on a different pc and got the same result. The only odd thing I noticed is that I'm getting error 522 for banners.8ch.net.

This is happening with any computer/browser I use and I didn't changed anything on my router I'm from south america.
I won't be able to reply back because I keep getting the dns bypass pop up. I'm trying to post for hours now

Bueno what country are you from? I have no idea what your isp might be doing to cause the problem. Maybe the lease is to short for the ip.

The sad part is that all these errors are available in the server's log files, but the fat fuck and the jap are too lazy to grep the log files, and are declaring everything fixed because they cant figure out what is wrong.

The problem is on your end you fat fuck. grep your fucking log files. This shit isnt hard.

It isnt DHCP lease time you fat fuck, even if a lease expires it isnt going to expire 30 times in a couple minutes. Generally when a lease is renewed the same IP is reissued. If you want to find their lease time, look up their netblock on ARIN just as I did for you, and call their NOC and ask them yourself.

PEBKAC
E
B
K
A
C

multiple videos have been posted in this long running thread. put back on your trip jim, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point you fat fuck.

You put yours on first, Lynx

Hey Jim you should hire me. You seem like a nice guy which is probably why Josh escaped the pigpens. Get me working for you and I can deal with little problems like that for you. Room and board.

Send a resume. We are always looking for new programmers.

are you gonna make philipines great again?

Jim, are you hiring pig farmers?

I have a degree in engineering, could design you some rad new stables where pigs could grow fatter. I accept pay in pork and hookers.

The new barn is almost done. There are some more garden terraces to be built. After the manure processing,there will be gardens down to the canoe dock.

Hey Jim can you take a look at: >>>/n/

/n/ and Holla Forums are being overrun with anti-Trump shills. I know it's not what you do, but if a IP range ban could block these angry chinks then we'd appreciate it greatly. Our mod team sucks a huge cock on Holla Forums, as I'm sure you're aware.

t. mr. jew man

Maybe >>>/operate/
Can help. What is wrong with anti trump? I have a feeling the pro trump folks outnumber them.

Admins don't intervene in the running of boards. Especially things as unimportant as a few shills. Sage + report their threads.

That board is dead and you know that. It's not that they're anti-Trump specifically, it's that they make 20 threads at once saying "TRUMP IS A KIKE LELELELE" and the threads just sit up there for an entire day because our mods are AWOL 24/7. Now that Bernie is about to be gassed by Hillary we've been seeing an increase in this type of shit.

Pic related.

You should talk to bo and see if he will turn on id. That will at least slow them down a bit as they toggle airplane mode on and off for each post.

/n/ and Holla Forums aren't user created IIRC so there is no BO. Holla Forums's BO hasn't shown himself in the 1.5 years ive been here. The volunteers are never on and are fucking idiots when they do manage to show up. We have 2 EVE online threads pinned on fucking Holla Forums. Let that sink in

>>>/operate/ would be great if it was actually used by relevant people. Hint hint, nudge nudge, and all that.

just Holla Forums things

inb4 'I understand your frustration'

bedchan

gb2reddit fagit

It's better to describe it as spam, because that's what it is.

When I read "overrun with anti-Trump shills" my first impression was "please ban these people for disagreeing with me".

Holla Forums is user created.

The state of your laptop explains why your site design is such shit.

He's running a website and selling ads. I'm hardly bullying him by holding him accountable.

/operate/ needs a new BO anyway

Holla Forums and especially /n/ aren't for sucking chump's tiny dick you stupid faggot

I tried to claim the board because that nigger nunu abandoned it. Of course he came right back within a minute to post once and abandon it again so the board can stay within the IRC circlejerk of useless niggers.

lel

Kill yourself bernout.

>Brazil

Make boox2 volunteer, boox2 will address your issues even less and ignore your concerns even more.

boox2 will make /operate/ ..... again!!

/operate/ is currently a shithole. It needs to be revived and strictly moderated. It should be a board for site issues only. The meta bullshit needs to be pushed of to /meta/.

Jim why don't you ever acknowledge that /operate/ isn't a maintained board? I'm not complaining, but you keep directing people there. If you don't want to help just tell us to fuck off

Fuck that.

I just got over Hotwheels lying to us about rotating logs to /dev/null on a weekly basis and that instead of an archive we have to use some weirdo's scam forum and now you're encouraging Trumpcucks to lobby for thread id's because they can't deal with differing opinions?

Fucking hell Jim, what happened? we were supposed to be better than 4chan. You were supposed to only care about freedom and hijinks but everywhere I look it's meta and lamers tweeting "NYPA".

Remember when /n/ had actual news?

Then there were a handful of open defacation in india threads.

Then the Holla Forumskiddies started spamming Chump and got extremely butthurt whenever someone reminded them how much he loves sucking circumsised dick.

/operate/ is fine

I understand your frustration

I've always recalled /n/ having a fairly heavy Holla Forums filter but I can agree /n/'s gone down in quality and post-frequency pretty steeply in the past few weeks.

Honestly I'm convinced it's a semi-dedicated group shitting up Holla Forums-Holla Forums-/n/-etc since it's always the same few children saging, trying (and failing) to get repeating numbers, bawling about a thread's irrelevance regardless of whether or not it actually is and complaining of "board sliding", which is especially laughable on Holla Forums since the only thing to try and shift attention away from there is Gamergate threads that're somehow still going.

I'm faily convinced you haven't read the stats for the boards ever: a small but dedicated group is all that ever posts here unless theres an exodus.

Haha 8ch userbase smal so fanni joek

that wasn't a joke, why are you mad Trumpcuck?

Because I've been aware the site's userbase is small for months now and I don't need somebody missing the point of "I suspect there's a 5 to 30 man group intentionally shitting up the high-population boards" on purpose to get a WICKED SICK RIGHTEOUS BURN on me

Archive.is is way better than that shitty leakforums. Crtl+S, there if archive.is spazs out again there is a backup of the files, or use ghostbin to have a text only copy. Also if you want something done and it is important do it yourself as you can't really rely on others to do it for you.

I used to effortpost there. We had some good discussions.

Oh hey look the website it shitting itself, but everything is fixed according to Jim and c0demoneky.

Might as well rename this website 502chan or 504chan.

it's called Holla Forums because it gets about 8% uptime

KWEK

bump

You do realise that the thread reached the bump limit 20 posts ago,right?.