User, Miyazaki isn't a Mossad bluepilled cuck!

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Adn2muhfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=SmHzmcsLgUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Um no thanks. Cuckime is gay and everything that comes out of cuckime's creators are gay as well.

Kill yourself cuckime fool.

Holla Forums made a thread on him before. He's a full on leftists.
His work was never good anyways.
Sage for anime.

Most creative types are generally left leaning. No real surprise there.

Why do you browse Holla Forums? That's kind of gay tbh

Who fucking cares

Princess Mononoke broke the box office record in Japan. Spirited Away later broke it again, and still holds the record. Most of his other movies have also been highly successful. His movies are for mass audiences. He is also Japanese, not Chinese.

all different kinds of rice niggers are the same to me

It's amusing how many white supremacists are so stupid and uneducated and still think they're superior to everyone.

and the greats are all right wingers(as we understand the term).

Everything's a mistake with this guy. Charlie Hebdo cartoons were a mistake. Anime was a mistake. Your mama was a mistake. The list goes on

No, you old commie cunt, sandniggers are a mistake. It's hilarious how they claim to be tolerant, but a drawing of their prophet gets them triggered to hell and back.
Dunno why people like his movies so much. I like anime, a lot, but his movies are like those galleries on 4k HD TVs on display at malls. They look pretty and all, but they're nothing but pretty stuff moving there, nothing memorable.

lol

You are not proving me wrong by showing I'm right.

Best thing he ever made was Nausicaa. Everything after it has been a pale imitation of it.

You are not proving yourself not a homo by being a faggot.

Laughable.

You can tell that he's a cuck by all the female centric movies he makes.

Atleast Mononomnonkeke had pro-funz message.

there's a reason why the Japanese hate him.

Yes, The Wind Rises is practically a remake of Nausicaa. Sometimes I forgot which movie I was watching.

He's a famous film director, so when he says something it gets publicized and people talk about it.

Cuck doesn't mean what you think it does, and anime is not real life.

He's one of the most successful Japanese filmmakers of all time.

He's still a cuck, and 80% of his movies are female centric.

See

korra is better anime than anything this guy made tbh

Korra is not anime.

Korra is not anime.

not an argument

It is.

Ok, then explain how it is anime.

Why does it matter whether it is or isn't?

Why should it be called anime when it isn't anime?

Because I say so.

So you can't explain what makes it an anime. As expected.

it looks like anime and it sounds like anime. therefore, it is anime

I don't have to. It's anime.

It does the same shit anime does and it's drawn the same way.

It does not have the character design and animation style of anime, it is not voiced in Japanese and to my knowledge does not use the stock sound effects commonly heard in anime.

Based on what?

My say so.

So nothing, then.

It doesn't do the same shit and isn't drawn the same way.

What's the difference? The only ones I can think of is that the noses aren't as tiny but then even (non-moe) Jap anime wouldn't count as anime.

The character designs simply do not look like anime, and having watched fight scenes from the series (and Avatar) the animation style is not the same either. It's based more on traditional American ideas of animation.

My belief is the only one that matters.

What makes it non-anime looking? Faces? Body? I've seen some anime with similar faces drawn that way. Hell look at Asami, she looks exactly like Lust from FMA just with different clothes.

b-but all anime has the same artstyle and it looks nothing at all like Korra!!!11!!!

They just don't look like anime. It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter if anyone explains it, they just don't look like anime.

What makes it non-anime looking? Quit dodging the question.

I did not dodge the question, I very clearly just answered it.

Are you trying to falsely claim Korra is anime as a way of legitimizing it like it's not just some cartoon anymore but playing in the big leagues with the big guys?

Still dodging the question.

Stop lying. I answered it right here:

Still dodging

Yet you couldn't give a single example as to how the designs are different.
Is it the way the faces are drawn or something else?
No, I called it an anime because it looks like one.

Holy fucking shit you dumb nigger, I answered it RIGHT HERE:

See

It does not.

Yet more dodging

I'm just fucking baffled here. I've repeatedly linked you to the post where I clearly answer your question and you keep saying I'm "dodging" something. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Still dodging a simple query

How are the designs different from Jap anime? Is it the way the faces are drawn or something else?

Ok, have fun with your mental illness.

They just are different. Anyone experienced with anime can tell they're different.

There used to be a time when the left cared about the working class.

Have fun dodging the question

What makes them different? Give an example. There's plenty of anime that looks similar to Korra.

They. Look. Different.

Korra. Is. Not. Anime.

What makes them different?

Everything.

Jesus you americlaps are pathetic.

Such as? Name all these things.

No. I've done this a hundred times now and I'm sick of it. And at the end of day it won't matter because you'll tell yourself ANYTHING to keep up the delusion that Korra or some other American show is anime. It's like a kid putting on his dad's clothes and thinking he's an adult.

kek then I'm still gonna call it anime.

And it still won't be anime. It will never be anime no much you cry and scream and beg.

Just copy and paste what you said cause I sure as fuck never seen you do it.

Go back to reddit.

What does reddit have to do with my post?

He doesn't know what he's talking about, so he's deflecting in the only way he knows how.

Just fuck off to /a/ Jesus Christ

I know exactly what I'm talking about and I am not deflecting anything.

I'm not a weeb and there is nothing insane about making factual statements.

So, what does reddit have to do with my post here?

"Factual statements" that you can't even back up.

You said "I sure as fuck never seen you do it."

This is not reddit, we do not have user accounts and post histories.

They self-evidently do not look the same. There is nothing to back up.

You are either insane, retarded, or trolling. You haven't answered why it isn't anime. You just say that it isn't, which is not answering the question. The question isn't "is it anime" the question is "why is it not anime".

I am none of these things.

You haven't shown why it is.

It is because it looks like it.

It does not.

I said that because you claimed that you've done this a hundred times. I'm sure it can't be that hard to just say what you've said before.

It does too.

What's the fucking difference?

It does not. You are just trying to ride the coat-tails of anime to make American animation seem high quality and sophisticated by associating it with anime.

The difference is the difference.

It does too.

This bait was too large.

It does not, and I was not baiting.

It does too to infinity

Doesn't matter either way. I don't worship either anime or western animation. If it is good I enjoy it, if it is bad I do not.

Korra is bad anime. Not being from Japan doesn't disqualify it from being anime. In fact in Japan it is called anime, foreign anime.

What did he mean by this?

It does not.

Korra is not anime.

Not being anime disqualifies it from being anime.

This fucking shit argument yet again.

Anime is short for animeishon which is the Japanese spelling of animation. So when they say Korra is anime they mean it's animation, which it is. This does not mean Korra is the same thing as the Japanese animation referred to overseas as anime. This is fucking logic 101.

Go back to reddit.

Why do people care what a depressed old guy who spent his life making childrens cartoons thinks? Is it because he's rich? I know rich people and celebrities don't get near as bad punishment for doing illegal things but you would think people of a higher intelligence would not give a fuck.

kek people are calling it anime because that's what it looks like, and watching you sperg out is funny.
All anime is cartoons by the way.

You have no evidence

This is why no one likes /a/.
literally pulling this out of your ass

Miyazaki did not make children's cartoons.

It does not look like anime.

No they are not.

My evidence is your attempts at simulating user accounts and post histories.

I'm not from /a/ and barely ever go there.

It's literally what anime is short for.

What a raugh.

It is anime. It looks like anime, has the same general style of a lot of anime, uses similar story telling techniques, but generally with better animation.

Your idea that "anime" is exclusive to Japan and isn't something that can be copied or that the copies are not "anime" simply because they weren't blessed with tiny yellow hands drawing them is simply retarded.

Disturbing lack of evidence

All anime is cartoons.

your nip cartoons will always be cartoons

It is not anime and does not look like anime.

It is possible for foreigners to make anime, it's just extremely difficult and unlikely. Korra is not anime.

No they are not.

I never said Japanese cartoons are not cartoons.

They just are.

You are talking to a guy who was sad enough to have a manga drawing instructional book when in high school. This is bullshit.

This is why you seem delusional. You just keep repeating the same obviously wrong shit.

Anime is nip cartoons. This isn't a difficult concept. I have no idea why you are too thick to grasp it.

No they are not.

Very few Westerners can accurately imitate manga/anime character design, and even fewer can animate in the same style or even have the overall level of animation competency needed. Then there's the storyboarding, storytelling, characters, language, culture, sound design, music, background art…

I am not obviously wrong, I am obviously right. You are wrong. You are delusional.

Anime and cartoons are separate forms of animation. This has been proven over and over again. Why do you keep bringing up this argument when you have no possible means of winning it?

They are. It is self evident.

Anyone experienced with anime can tell they're cartoons.

It's self-evident that they are not.

No, they can tell the opposite.

It has been proven time and again that they are the same thing. Why you continue to deny reality is inexplicable. Intense autism is the only explanation I have for your bizarre delusions.

Anime. Is. Cartoons.

No, that has never been proven. The opposite has been proven. It doesn't make any sense to begin with to claim cartoons and anime are the same thing.

No it's not.

It is self evident that they are.

Anime is cartoons. It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter if anyone explains it, they just are cartoons.

It's self-evident that these are the same thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Adn2muhfyU

youtube.com/watch?v=SmHzmcsLgUM

You would have to be mentally disturbed or impaired to think they are the same thing. Or lying.

Anime and cartoons are separate forms of animation.

It's self-evident that anime is cartoons.

Yes those are the same thing. I fear for your mental health user.

They are separate forms of animation.

By the same logic the Bugs Bunny cartoon is the same thing as the latest Fast and Furious movie, or Drive, or The Seventh Seal, or The Rock, or whatever.

All anime is cartoons.

Ok, then Dunkirk is a cartoon too.

Those are live action films. What a bizarre non sequitur to make. Do you often have hallucinations or hear voices? I only ask because your responses and beliefs seem to be divorced from reality.

You have no evidence.

Anime uses the same principles and techniques as live action films for the same purposes.

If you arbitrarily claim that an anime must be a cartoon, then it can just as well be claimed that Dunkirk is a cartoon too. There is no difference.

You seem to have trouble distinguishing cartoons from live action. Is this the source of your dogmatic insistence that Anime is somehow not cartoons?

Cartoons do not use the same principles and techniques as live action films and do not have the same purposes.

All cartoons are anime.

Cartoons and anime are different forms of animation.

Cartoon movies sure do.

No they do not.

A cartoon does not use the ideas of cinema just because it runs for the same length of time.

Tell me another one, totally sane weeb.

An animation is not a cartoon just because it's made in America or the West. And I am not a weeb.

Thanks jidf

Kill yourself

This an /a/ topic.

Was this thread just one guy samefagging for a couple of hours?

It's just the user who can't pass up replying to obvious bait about anime and the fags who like to make him sperg. Happens a couple of times a week.

Yeah, the guy keeps making anime threads here because he's mad about getting banned from /a/.

So you're an /a/ fag?

take it to /a/

Isn't this statement really old?

I'm tired of hearing about Miyazaki. You'd think he literally created anime.

It's bad enough he has to be wrong while being so autistic.

Not created but he did help popularize it. Along with DBZ his films have helped spread anime to a global audience instead of stuck to the island nation.

If music could be kino, this would be kino.

Holy shit I never noticed the similarity before.

Jew.