United nations removed Wonder Woman ambassador role because feminists bitch about fat shaming and white privilege

The Wonder Woman movie will flop big time isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_Vol_4_9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just posting an mp4 so nobody has to turn on their adblock, no need to thank me fams.

Tbh I never had an interest in the video but I saw your post on the front page. This gay Holla Forums mind set of webming everything made me click the youtube video :^)

i ain't clicking any links

It's okay Matt, I thought about clicking the youtube link. I didn't, but the thought counts, right?

Wonder Woman is and always has been a boring character. Her only personality is being a stronk Amazon womyn in modern civilization. That's it.

She had silly bondage thing going for her, though.

That reminds me that Grant Morrison started a new Wonder Woman comic earlier this year and SJWs pulled their hair out because how dare he besmear Wonder Womans feminist roots with his bondage fantasies.

How's that Candid money deal going for you, Matt? Will it be enough shill money so you can stop complaining about the pesky adblock?

Also,
They deserve everything that happens to them, tbqh famigliare.

Why would you ever turn it off?

Because you favorite Youtube personalities like MundaneMatt, Linkara, DarkSydePhil, Sh0eOnHead, among others, need the ad revenue so they can keep doing their important work full time. So remember to turn off that pesky adblock, whitelist them, subscribe, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. Every click is important!

Also don't forget to donate to their Patreon, for a dollar a month you get special perks and contribute to their inestimable work every month!

HE HAS ONLY SEVEN DOLLARS LEFT

KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT
KILL YOURSELF MATT

He will, if you keep not turning off that pesky adblock, thus robbing him of his deserved ad revenue.

Did somebody say Wonder Woman bondage?

Having a sexist sumbol for female rights was a retarded idea

I bet you're some loser country that isn't part of the most powerful group on earth.

Where's 4 pic from

The 4 pic is not a cover

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_Vol_4_9