MDE CANCELLED

MDE CANCELLED
splitsider.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme/

it's over lads, the jews won.

will netflix save sam?

I'm not even mad, I'm just amazed he got away with the first season.
Seriously, go back and watch that shit, they hid fucking swastikas in there (despite how Sam says otherwise) and everything. They tried to have that symbol James Holmes drew as the logo for the show.

An upside down peace sign isn't a swastika

I watch Sam occasionally but the show wasn't funny, just confusing and depressing, like real life.

wrong

Oh well, at least the lads got one season. Anyone should have expected that the kindly merchants at adult swim would cancel it in favor of kosher programs like eric andre.
Honestly I didn't even find it that funny. It was very hit and miss.

It would have been funnier if not for how fucking censored it was. Jesus Christ, Adult Swim, why the fuck did you commission them for a show if you didn't want their brand of humour?
Their YouTube shit will always be their best.

Nothing about it on Sam's twitter though.

the answer to why there are no right wing comedians, the jews and their goyim shut them down.

It was unfunny anyway

And this surprises nobody.

racists btfo ;)

That was pretty funny

Netflix is owned by a BLM funder, so no.

andrew the director has been releasing clips on youtube from a show that was purchased by adult swim and never aired.
Its seems quite old because charles still has hair.
one would assume that adult swim no longer has the rights to that show which makes me suspect they have been cancelled.
like said, good on them for getting at least one season out there, even though it was heavily redacted.
I read they shot alot more footage than what aired for that one season and i'd happily buy the blu-ray if it was ever released, if not for the extras, but for the uncensored version.

it was funny, but it was just as weird and experimental as Tim and Eric when they would do shit like their "White Boys" sketch. All of these shows are hit or miss. I really think it was all political.

>>>Holla Forums734217
>>>Holla Forums 734195
If this is the best leftists can do I honestly pity you.

>>>Holla Forums734195

I think it's satire of leftist shit.

Holla Forums btfo

I honestly can't tell the difference anymore

Nah go to the thread Guy seems legit

You know, I really don't know why the media pushed so hard against MDE.
They've been doing comedy for ten years and have had a cult following for awhile, but they only care when they get a TV show which has the most tame content they've ever released?
Some of their other videos have such choice phrases as
And
Yet them saying "Jews Rock" send them into a fucking spiral of rage? Hell, from the title of that article it seems as if they don't know that Million Dollar Extreme isn't the shows name but the studio's (or group? What would you call them?) name.

The first one basically admits the author is a lazy prick who doesn't want to work and is too stupid to start a pension by implying he has to work his entire life.

They push so hard because there cannot be any alternatives.

It's all because of this interview

Sam once said you can't talk shit about Jews if you want a career in comedy.
Why didn't he take his own damn advice?

Maybe he was just trying to prove his point.

Censored segue from the first episode.
I'm gonna do it for uncle Sam

My Talking Vagina LMAO is sure to fill that spot.

Bernstein the loser has shown his true face. Sam just made fun of him, he didn't like it (he's not used to that kind of thing, especially at Buzzfeed) so he went after AdultSwim crying about how he was harrassed by Sam's fans.

This situation reminds me of a similar story that happened to a french comedian named Dieudonné. He was known to do the same kind of humour then one day in 2003 he had a gig in a prime time show and made a sketch about the israeli army (he was just denouncing their crimes through satire). A day later he was fired from the channel after they received lots of complaints from various jewish organizations. Since then he's banned from appearing on TV and radio in France. They went after his friends, his family, he went countless times to the tribunal, they tried to stop him from doing his tour in various places in France.
It's 2016 and Dieudonné is still banned on TV and radio.

Because it's tempting, especially if you're a comedian.

TV is the sacred ground of the left. It's their turf, like most old media.

Plus the internet is the wild west. Any amateur can upload anything, and there's a lot of crap out there. Whereas TV is supposed to be professional. Libs see airing an MDE show as giving professional approval to MDE, by extension their politics, living professional credence, and hence legitimacy to them.

Really they just don't like the idea of the electric Jew broadcasting anything but party approved propaganda. TV's supposed to brainwash people into being good leftists, it's not supposed to be breaking the conditioning.

Of course it was all political. World Peace had better ratings than Tim and Eric did in their first season. Today's Adult Swim probably wouldn't even green lit Venture Bros, because they dared to make a few triggering jokes. It is surprising to see McFaralne's cartoons still airing on it.

I wonder how many contacts this kike has. I'm sure he spent time dedicating himself to destroying MDE after this interview. If he's a buzzfeed insider, I'm sure he is plugged into the establishment.

Because he didn't want to bend over and take it. He always made fun of everyone but when he pushed back against a hostile Jew he was fucked.

Where's the joke, literally? Jesus Christ, this is the most random, contextless """""""""""joke"""""""""" I've ever heard in my whole life, like screaming poop in public for absolutely no reason, but at least poop sounds funny. What's so funny about david duke? Why david duke, what did he even mean by this?

WHERE'S THE JOKE

Mel, get back to crucifying kikes and stop trying to analyze humor.

Dude, it's not about "David Duke", it's about Sam Hyde cracking up after saying it.

David Duke Nukem of coursh. Hotwheels Micromachines may be a criple but he's a gamer

The teacher sketch was much too real

During the Jews Rock segment they had the upside down peace sign that was very faded except the inside of the circle so it looked a bit like a life rune. I don't think they went as far as having Swastikas.

Apparently a lot of the blacked out stuff during the bumps was full of Holla Forums material

I actuallly watched 4 episodes and i gotta say its not as unfunny as i trough

Some are funny like this one with wine party
Some are just unfunny and forced
Overall pretty ok show

Excellent parody of leftyfags, user. Keep up the good work.

You forgot the LOL

C&H was funny back when they told rape jokes and generally avoided politics.
For some reason they turned to shit when Matt left, which is odd because he wasn't particularly funny.

Cracking up over something with zero comedic value is a sign of autism.

I'm near convicted this wasn't even meant to be a comedy show, it was an experiment to see how much they could get away with.

What board do you think you're on, exactly?

What was that skit even about?

There's a video of an uncensored episode floating around somewhere.
Here are some screenshots of it.

How people are too tolerant of getting assfucked.

The death of individualism in a collectivist society.

Comedic (((value))) ain't objective

Can adult swim purge the rest of them already?

You've never laughed after getting away with something dastardly? especially when the thing you're getting away with is something just plain stupid yet considered "so offensive" for no good reason at all? i'd be laughing the pain away, too

I get it, but why is it supposed to be funny?

It's about denial, plain and simple.

he's just giggling that he got Holla Forums memes on air

that's it

Saying "david duke was right because etc etc etc", now that's offensive.

What?

You'd be surprised at the new ways regular people out and about get offended everyday.

You're thinking about it too hard. It was just the first thing he could think of. It was silly and vaguely racist so he cracked a smile like we all do when we post dancing hitler gifs at sensitive faggots online.

Fox news has interviewed david duke a bunch of times, history channel still shows hitler documentaries with no problem, what makes sam thinks he's offensive?

There was no context, it wasn't racist at all.

You innocent thing, you've clearly never lived in San Fran or LA.

Liberals don't watch Fox News and doing a documentary on something is completely different.

Neither is dancing Hitler, but it sure triggers normalfags.