Unfortunate for DC that they'll be the first to market with a female superhero movie...

Unfortunate for DC that they'll be the first to market with a female superhero movie, Ms Marvel will flop too but it's DC that will bear the brunt by being the first.

Nothing unfortunate about capeshit flopping tbh

It's captain marvel now and it's unlikely for a mcu film to bomb .

Nice memes. This shit is going to end, and I can't wait for the Marvel fanboys to eat shit after they keep supporting that horrendous company that went full SJW.

Being part of the MCU is guaranteed success. Shit sucks but it is what it is.

Doctor Strange?

No it doesn't. No men will go see it. Both Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were failures. (Disney is good at hiding that fact)

Captain Marvel, Black Panther and Inhumans are all prime flop material.

Carol is pretty much an unknown character to the normalfag public and her comic version is completely insufferable.

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

Yeah, and Hillary Clinton will be elected president. She has it in the bag.

No one makes female lead capeshit for a reason. It does bad historically.

Do you at least have proof that Luke Cage and Jessica Jones bombed financially speaking?

back to Holla Forums tbh

Im sure no one but Netflix has proof since its Netflix shit
But I dont see regular people raving about them like that stranger things or that murderer documentary that are on netflix or some of the cw shit

Uh huh. That's why jessica jones season 2 has been in production and they announced the second season of Luke Cage because they were colossal failures.

I couldn't fstomach luke cage season 1 to finish it but I didn't mind jessica jones.

I know that the description in this video is meant as character assassination, but damn does it make me like Ike Perlmutter.

That doesn't really mean much, since Marvel would've announced season 2 for both shows either way. They have a plan laid out all the way to a Defenders show, and they can't just bail out halfway and piss millions of dollars down the crapper in the process.

They're trying to throw her out as the new Megan Fox, but even her solo movies flopped

Defenders is coming out before their second seasons. It's Iron Fist next and then Defenders.

They're going to have a huge problem on their hands. They should have just skipped the Jessica Jones bullshit altogether and made Heroes for Hire with Luke and Iron Fist broing out, padding the rest of the cast with cameos from obscure Marvel heroes but mainly focusing on those two. The only time I've ever liked Cage is when he's paired with Iron Fist.

The whole show is riding on Iron Fist at this point. Right now they have one character audiences really liked, one most people really hated and one barely anyone watched. Though for the record, I am REALLY looking forward to Iron Fist.

You do realize he is a jew doing what he does best, right?

Elektra came out more than ten years ago

Cucks are going to see Rogue One even though it has been made clear that movie is anti-white male. I don't like this any more than you do, but that is the reality of the situation. There are millions of plebs willing to give a pass to the worst capeshit possible because it had a few "funny" moments like the Cap cameo in Thor the Dark World. You may not care about pleb's opinions, but they are making this machine run.

A big problem I have with the Marvel content is it all looks the exact same. That is my favorite thing about comics, all of the different looks you'd get from artists. It would be cool if they did like a 70s feeling Heroes for Hire. Give it some style.

Reminder all Marvel directors are told which camera to use and all have to use the same colour grading, regardless of whether it's suited to the film or not.

Joke's on Marvel, this time around.
More people will see Wonder Woman as they know the character, muh feminism not so much. They toned that down.

Left with bitter disappointment, they will then not want to see Literally Who, The Cape.
Except faggots like one of my friends, who likes that Brie chick.
She's not attractive, not funny, and can't act for shit. Why does she get roles?

the guy who played Rhodey in the first movie was such a fucking nonentity that I always forget that happened.