Things you will never see again in movies?

How did they get away with this in 2003?

Right now the only faggot that gets away with sticking nigger in his scripts is Cuckintino. How did it come to this?

They let him say nigger because he sucks so much black cock. He's earned the right to use the word in (((their))) eyes. I sometimes wonder if the only reason he sucks black cock at all is so he can say nigger as much as he wants. Most likely though, he just really likes black cock.

A movie with an all-white cast that isn't about a terribly dysfunctional family or crime syndicate.

I never realized how much I wanted this.

everyone but spike lee.

Her milfy homophobia is boner bait.

Movies featuring white people in white lands without niggers and chinks shoehorned in.

What is The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smuaug. They shoe horned in niggers and chinks. Bard's older daughter is very q.t. btw.

Opening title sequences that are good.

Daily reminder that Asians and Africans fought for Mordor at the end of the Third Age.

It's like you missed X-Men: Apocalypse when the polish guys hunt magneto for his deeds and in a retarded ricochet accident kill his wife and daughter in one shot. He then kills them all and all his factory worker colleagues too.
Oh and apocalypse gives him the power to destroy aushwitz which he does dramatically and then goes to work on destroying the fucking planet.

Humans are always low tier in x-men.
It's always the same shit with x-men. Now with extra holocaust shoved in.

WHAT FUCKING MOVIE IS THIS FROM????????????????/

Help me out again please, I only remember dunecoons riding on elephants

You serious? X men 2.

That's hardly the same thing. What we need is an American History X style movie except without the all the gay shit and the neighborhood gets cleansed of mutant scum.

Easterlings are supposed to be chinks under their helmets iirc. There weren't any sub-saharan Africans in the films but the book always lead me to assume that the human lands beyond Mordor like Harad and Umbar were North Africa/Middle East-inspired.

Hahaha how the fuck is mutant persecution real? Just cut them up with your adamantium claws. Nigga just open you laser eyes.