Julian Assange

What the fuck happened to Julian? I thought he used to be one of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange
libcom.org/library/julian-assange-also-neoliberal-utopian
reason.com/blog/2010/11/30/assange-im-influenced-by-ameri
youtube.com/watch?v=PM0I5k50XsY
youtube.com/watch?v=MORRo-B1xCY
archive.is/RXDGT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't matter

Assange has been in custody for 7 years, i don'y believe he's been outside of the Ecuadoran embassy for that whole time. He has lost his mind.

Nothing happened, Assange has always been a libertarian and a marketcuck. All the good things he's done were done because he has an ideological commitment to liberalism/libertarianism, the fact that he exposed American war crimes doesn't mean he was ever left wing.

This is a fake account, the true one is this
twitter.com/julianassange

He was never /ourguy/.

libcom.org/library/julian-assange-also-neoliberal-utopian

He was never a leftist

reason.com/blog/2010/11/30/assange-im-influenced-by-ameri

He and Wikileaks were compromised years ago. I'll let you decide/figure out by which government.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM0I5k50XsY

all the guys saying he is not our guy, I wouldn't be so sure. I mean he is maybe not a leftist, but what he believes I think is more complex than being a straight market cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=MORRo-B1xCY

wtf? I hate OP now

How have I not heard about this? The profile in the OP has tons of followers

he is plea bargaining with Sessions and the Fascists archive.is/RXDGT

Antifa in the US and BLM are militant liberals who are pissed that Clinton didn't became president.
Remember, Clinton who openly mused to assassinate Assange with a drone.

All of the republicans in America wanted to blackbag Assange until he started feeding them dirt on clinton. given the chance they'd probably do it now too. the blob never forgives and never forgets

You fell for it.

Assange has been trying to escape that embassy by bribing american politician with some mighty virtual dick sucking lately. he has always been an opportunist who would gladly lay quiet about oligarchs in Russia while condemning the very same type from America. Whoever licks the toe jam out of his foot the best he will consider sucking off- he's like the Notch of leaks and natsec

You people are fucking morons sometimes, I swear to god.

What is funny about the fake Assange account is that its posts are often p similar to the real dumb assange. He is kinda predictable and stupid like that. Can't blame morons for not knowing the diff honestly.

That's a fake account.

What? What's Notch been doing?

being a dork on the internet mostly.

saying that people who don't support straight pride day should be shot

What is funny about Assange is he's trapped in his prison kinda but Notch basically traps himself in a mind prison and never leaves his rich person home. They both live on twitter and both ruined their own platforms that were their namesake.

Simple, the real account is politically neutral (kinda these days, Assange is shilling for Trump real hard) and the other is republican propaganda, which one do you think will be most successful?

Prety sure its fake and even them assange is a market libertarian who suports Ron Paul i woudent be impressed if he acted like a right winger.

he just praised malala, a marxist
he's also friends with Zizek
while he's still a dumb libertarian he supports anyone who's anti-establishment which includes many leftists

At least we have Chelsea!

I admire what Chelsea did, but christ those tweets are cringe. Especially that picture.

He was killed october 2017 during the internet blackout

October 2016*

I find it cute.

you have to understand that notch is part of the most oppressed group of people in the world, billionaire white Gamer-Americans

Assange is functionally an asset for the Kremlin

flag checks out

Come on, you've got to admit that's a pretty badass one liner.

They need to give the actual Assange a blue tick mark already

Liberals think that he is a literal Russian agent. It's never going to happen.

I think Chelsea can do whatever the fuck she wants and have it not be cringy given the circumstances of being in solitary for years for leaking information about the war in Iraq

Agreed, being tortured by a terror-state for almost a decade because you blew the whistle on their war-crimes gets anyone a pass. I have to say I admire how public she's been even though she's only been out of Leavenworth for like four months.