One chance in life

why even live?

Utopian milk-drinkers get the bullet too.

amish will never know the joy of FALC and robots and engineering and shit

now excuse me while i go play a video game on my COMPUTER yeah

Some one here can tell me where I can find amish pussy? Is it an easy pull?

rude. no need to take your frustration, alienation out on pacifist communalists

enjoy your virtual reality.

The Amish are literally a religion.

If you like them so much, you can just join their church.

Just be prepared that they're an ultra-religious, ultra-conservative closed society.

oh no, they are a closed society! what bigots! they must be forced into our superior open society. they need diversity!

No thanks. I actually like technology

Wrong. You're guaranteed a wife, you're not guaranteed that she'll be any of those things you listed.

For a certain value of "wholesome". I don't know if constant labor due to an irrational rejection of technology and dressing in a costume all day is exactly what I would call wholesome.

Which is no better than eating food grown by someone else.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

Please

weakling

considering they are taught to obey their husband from birth, and wil be shamed and ostracized by the community if they do, the risk is small.

you actually believe this. have fun eating your wallmart slob.

ignorance is bliss

they hate gays also technological progress
religion needs to perish

What's the deal with the modern fetishism of pacifism? The Amish are basically a big, extended cult and have all the baggage that comes with that, but people give them a pass simply because they're also pacifist.

Yes. Food is food. Growing practices matter, but food isn't any better because you grew it yourself.

What about medical and dental care, or modern conveniences. As Hobbes said before modern civilization life was brutish and short.

Wtf is up with fashies romanticizing rural life, do they just have a hardon for the middle ages or something?

Face it, life was basically total shit for white people until at least ~1950 at a bare minimum, and even then only in western euro and North america

the full automation fetishist types display a contempt for humanity and the possibilities of passioned, meaningful work.

You say that like it bad.

excuse me, i will still have work because im a tech guy so they need me for muh robots

of course it is

imo the gays have been going too far. Some of us actually want to continuate the species rather than indoctrinating children into the gay lifestyle because it's supposedly more diverse and politically correct than being straight

I did not say any of that. Nobody is forcing you to use technology. You can always destroy your computer and join the Amish you know.

i said they hate gays, specifically
what is this damn Holla Forums tier strawman

Fuck off you corruption apologist…and kek saying the amish is a cult, no buddy, a cult is the JW who promote fearmongering, mental retardation in roder to suck people's money and curiosity. The amish are ok, they're simple, honest and hardworking people who chose to stay away from "civilized" society.
If you can't understand this…then you will die in the gulag for being a menace to the well being of society, because i can only imagine that if you had a little bit of power you would turn mad immediately.

seriously, the 'queer theory' people have been complaining pre schools are too 'heteronormative' because they don't teach children to be gay

You could have just said, fam.

i don't care, that's not the point
in today's west attitude ranges from extreme homophobia, like among the amish, to extreme that-thing which you described

religion is the paramount cause of homophobia, is it like in the west, usually casual, or extremely harsh and prevalent, institutionalized like in the arab countries, that's one of the reasons i hope it'll grow weaker and eventually perish, i think it's reasonable since all religions are unfounded

That is something to be happy about