What does Holla Forums think of the dirtbag left/weird twitter/chapo group...

What does Holla Forums think of the dirtbag left/weird twitter/chapo group? They seem like a good breakaway from the usual leftists and centrists that dominate social media but they're also kind of the same sheltered middle class urbanites they make fun of

wish they did more to discuss theory anhd practical struggle than just make fun of morons

maybe a good intro into non-idpol leftism, but tbh i don't give much of a shit about them

use the catalog next time, we already have a dedicated chapo/left podcasts thread

How many more kike journalists are they going to invite to do an interview using their daddies kike connection?

I know the type of cucks these guys are. The ones that try to be "cool" with their Puerto Rican drug dealers or the ones talking to nigger grandmas on the subway about how they voted obama and Bernie. always saying "shalom" to the Orthodox kikes of Williamsburg too for some reason.

God I hate white/Jewish cucks more than I hate niggers and Puerto Ricans.

Lite-alt-left that idpolers hate even though you can tell they walk on egg shells. It just proves that succdems can't handle banter

what a story

if you want to be edgy, go ahead but don't toe the line it's quite pathetic really

They're all cut from the same disaffected millennial cloth as most DSA types are, and despite being sheltered and middle class I think they're coming from a fairly authentic place. They're generally good and they're interesting, so they make a good gateway drug to leftist thought tbh.

Jesus fuck stop bumping this thread. The chapo/podcast thread is here and already on the front page to boot

That thread us full of butthurt fags might as well move that fighting here and make the other thread for honest discussion

Or we can have honest discussion in that thread and butthurt fighting nowhere

Generally an excellent gateway to leftypol. While they're less extreme than most of us on both leftism and anti-idpol, they touch on both of these admirably, enough to push people to experiment further. Just like Milo was not really alt-right but set normies on the path to the alt-right, they may not be full on revolutionaries (except Matt & Amber) but they put people on the right track.

lol wtf

I avoid them and weird Twitter at all costs. The program and their fans are so much like Rush Limbaugh and their ditto heads.

I instead listen to podcasts like the Ralph Nader Radio Hour. I just got $1500 from an insurance company after being inspired to use the small claims court system by one of Ralph's guests who gave examples of how people used the small claims court to get justice from porky.

I don't think Chapo has ever given usable advice like that out. Ralph's podcast is entertaining too so the old " it's just entertainment " excuse doesn't work.

Which coincidentally is the same excuse Rush Limbaugh uses to shield himself from criticism.

One last one

I'm not a virgin though, and I get hugs and kisses all the time. As a matter f fact I don't believe you really know anything about my love life.

Around Weird Twitter, beware.

i have no idea who/what they are and i intend to keep it that way

you're a bigger loser than anyone you know, or think you know, stop talking.

Chapo is great but the culture they come from is getting kind of boring. The problem with irony lef is that there are 50 people doing it well and thousands of tryhards doing it poorly

Chapo is great. They're basically proto-Holla Forums