Holla Forums NOT ON CLAIM.HTML ANYMORE

SOMEONE CLAIMED Holla Forums
WATCH AS THEY BURN DOWN

pretty sure the old BO claimed it again

what if a new faggot has claimed it? someone faster than the old bo? will we see Holla Forums finally die out?

We made it in lads but we will have to wait a while before doing anything with it

transform it into a colony.
purge the alt-right.
burn it down.

What do you mean "we made it in"? Were volunteer positions up for grabs aswell?

I'm not sure I follow

We just can't stop winning can we?

someone sent this to 4's Holla Forums
they're freaking out
Holla Forums is victorious again!

Wordfilter everything

Proof?

^

I hope you aren't trolling

Sorry for being a brainlet, but this what actually means?

Nothing these cucks just think somethings gonna change
It won't though the users are still the same people

Too good to be true.

Thumbnails are opportunism

There was some drama earlier about Holla Forums's BOship being up for grabs.
I doubt that anything came of it.

Holy fucking shit

So is that true that you own both pol and leftypol?

im calling bullshit m8

literally do nothing. don't ban anyone. just slowly watch the board degenerate into Holla Forums

ebin

Are you people retarded? It was a mistake by the 8ch system
I'd say the relevant board to check this to but this place is full of newfags.

Holla Forums blown the fuck out

This is 1945 all over again.

No, you don't have it.

Nice inspect element, nerd.

They're so pissed that they've been shitting up bunkerchan

Assuming volunteer really does have it, this is literally the best option. Don't kill them, just watch them slowly drown in a pool of their own shit. In fact, ban lefty posters on sight. Make it a REAL echochamber and let them realize how much of their ideology is based on reacting to us instead of having actual ideas. They'll hate it.

there's literally like 3 people on bunkerchan we should be thanking them for the traffic

this cant be real

lol what a fag

whish distro do u use?

accelerationism did nothing wrong

PROOFS YOU FUCKING CUNT

I may not always agree with you on everything but I still apologize that the shit they're flinging at us is splattering you too

if this is true, be sure to make it slow enough they can't b& us for making the board unusable I suggest starting by banning anti-semitic stuff for being anti-Trump

WE JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING CAN WE

Turn it into a social experiment to see in chanarco-communism works.

Coming from /sudo/ because someone created a thread there. Holla Forums was not reassigned. I was sleeping when Holla Forums went up for claim. The Holla Forums BO had already signed in and Holla Forums was already off the claim list when I woke up.

Mods please prepare, a group of Holla Forumstards are planning on spamming CP here.

>board slowly degenerates and is then either destroyed by the mods or they transform it into a NazBol-dedicated board

It's a beautiful thought, comrade.

oh wow really creative

why are all of their lolsorandom edgy pranks crude imitations of shit the actual userbase did over a decade ago? it'd be nice if they did something original

thanks for the heads up comrade