BDS is becoming a crime soon

A Freedum Sandwich, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/43dp7j/boycotting-israel-could-soon-land-you-in-prison-vgtrn
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134341126
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/10/are-american-jews-turning-away-from-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how you know BDS is having an effect btw

wew

LOOOOOL

What's the point of the ban? If you get imprisoned then you can't buy israeli goods anyway…
So they will be imprisoning potential customers, fucking capitalists don't understand how their system works…

Kek

To scare you into buying Israeli goods.

Well now the alt-right suddenly makes sense.

Israelites own the prisons

This could be bad for us because far left is more anti israel than fucking Holla Forumsyps.

Holla Forums will defend this because of Trump
Ben Garrison will defend this too
Sargon…
etc.

Holla Forumsyps are tsundere for Israel. They say they hate jews but their ideal state is literally Israel for white people.

Source: vice.com/en_us/article/43dp7j/boycotting-israel-could-soon-land-you-in-prison-vgtrn

Boycotting Israel is only useful insofar as it conditions the minds of leftists into a Zionist-free world.

Aside from that, it's useless. It doesn't matter whether Band X plays in Tel Aviv or you buy Product Y which happened to be made in Jerusalem. Israel's main source of support is the US Congress. Not to mention, what we do is irrelevant to what the Palestinians themselves do.

Sounds like something out of the onion article excepts it's reality

It has symbolic value.

It could cause them economic problems.

bump

I don't even know what an israelie product is

I know SCOTUS hasn't exactly been great on enforcing constitutional rights lately, but even the Roberts court will strike this down in a heartbeat.

as far as i know they export a lot fo fruit but i'm an yuropoor

Surveillance, crowd control, anti-insurgent tactics.

This.

Lots of leftists shit on boycotts, but they can be very effective under the right circumstances. I also remember reading articles about Israeli-backed infiltrators trying to neutralize BDS-supporting organizations on UK campuses. I'll try to see if I can find it.

This is not restricted to the US, they're lobbying all receptive governments and media outlets to push what was a few years ago a biased pro Israel agenda.
Saying anything bad about Israel should classify you an anti-Semite under their proposals.
Clearly they are achieving some success.

I'ma share this with some democrats and see if I can bring them one step closer to radicalization.

The trick to these laws is to make something so broadly enforceable that in practice it just means "anyone I want to imprison I will". It's what I try to explain with spooked retards yelling for a more encompassing muslim ban, that you'll just start seeing a lot of qurans and "random conversions".

the whole political elite made asshats out of themselves with this bill, so i would say BDS is effective

can North Korea please nuke us now?

WTF I love the alt right now.

But the alt-right loves right wing hellholes like israel, what are you talking about?

Zog is real.

How? Israel gets billions in US aid. Not to mention Israel is strengthening its relationship to India, which may very well become a huge economic powerhouse.

"Symbolic value" AKA lifestyle politics, AKA not a real praxis.

Well here’s what they think about it. boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134341126

I don't think I ever have bought Israeli products…am I going to prison?

stealing this from the 4chan post
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720

TOP KEK

SPREAD THIS ALL OVER FB. Turn this into a meme.

foreskins. they got a surplus of em. like mine crisped and served with pickles

Isreal deserves to rot in hell. Long live Palastine.

Vespasian became emperor of Rome simply by blocking the shipments of grain to Rome. Imagine what would happen to Isreal if the bourgeoisie decided it didn't like this boycott and used its economic muscle to install its own dictator against the wishes of the USA to make Isreal more profitable for it.

We're overdue for another expulsion at this point.

Why can't pol do anything right guys?

they really are retarded

What if I just happen to never buy any Isreali stuff? I mean really how could they even enforce a joke like this

All I know is the Uzi.

Also, once the right-wing anti-immigrant parties take power in Europe and start expelling the Arabs, which will happen eventually I am sure, Israel will probably just take the opportunity to roll in the tanks and exterminate the Palestinians with the blessing of the various right-wing pro-Israel parties. that's just how they operate.

The right wing parties will throw out all the arabs like the right wing party in the US will "throw out all the mexicans". Which means they'll put on a big show of it and nominally increase deportations but never, ever give up their working underclass.

Good enough pretext for the Jews to go on a killing spree.

But Palestinians like white phosphorous actually

Check the product code

wtf, i love stormfags nao

How the fuck can you be prosecuted for not buying a certain type of products? Are people who would rather have sauerkraut than bagels going to jail?

Is this something Holla Forums and Holla Forums can finally unite against?

NAZBOL WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Pol and leftypols relationship are are like batman and jokers. Unstoppable force of autism meets an immovable force of larp.

To sides of the same coin despite holding different beliefs. waiting for somebody to make an image of humanoid lefty pol(cat girl) hate fucking humanoid pol or at least cucking him because pol is into that with a black strap on.

This is Jewish as fuck, lmao

Does Holla Forums believe in the ZOG Occupied Government now? When will you take the redpill?

Lol
Maybe stop voting in and buttsniffing the worst zionists and then you can talk, bitch boy

Hello newfriend. anuddah shoah sure is excellent.

lol, i can see lots of tankies only joined the left because they are anti-semitic, but they are still much more clever than stormfags. none of them realizes that there are droves of tens of thousands of Jews in the BDS movement too, clearly not even half of Jews in the world are cucked to Israel and a lot of them even hate the concept of the present day state.
without them, there would be not result and congress butthurt, only pathetic larping nazi polyps crying online.

we need everyone to stop this, for sure, aside any differences. motivations are secondary.

You're the one who openly admitted to not being from here, blithering retard. Go suck more neocon zionist dick on your containment board

Did you respond to the wrong post? Nothing in the OP even mentioned the word "Jews" or implied anything like what you're saying

yeah i meant tankies and ZOG Occupied Governmentfags responding to OP

even orban an absolute Holla Forums favorite is pro-israel

KEK

It's up to 31 republicans and 14 democrats now if you look on congresses site. This is what it currently is

Sponsor
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD] (Introduced 03/23/2017)
Cosponsors
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ] 03/27/2017
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] 03/27/2017
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT] 03/27/2017
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] 03/28/2017
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN] 03/28/2017
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA] 03/28/2017
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI] 03/28/2017
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] 03/30/2017
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 03/30/2017
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND] 04/04/2017
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX] 04/04/2017
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE] 04/04/2017
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV] 04/24/2017
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] 04/24/2017
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID] 04/24/2017
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA] 04/24/2017
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 04/25/2017
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] 04/26/2017
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 05/01/2017
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA] 05/01/2017
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH] 05/08/2017
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY] 05/09/2017
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK] 05/16/2017
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 05/17/2017
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN] 05/23/2017
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC] 05/25/2017
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 06/05/2017
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV] 06/05/2017
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL] 06/05/2017
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] 06/06/2017
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD] 06/12/2017
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] 06/12/2017
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE] 06/15/2017
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE] 06/26/2017
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO] 07/12/2017
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK] 07/12/2017
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA] 07/18/2017
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC] 07/19/2017
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR] 07/19/2017

So are they all virtue signaling or are these fags actually serious?

Yes Holla Forums, we'd love to side with zionist young republicans LARPing as nazis. Take a hike, faggot.

American White Evangelical Christians are more Zionist than Jews in the US. I can't be bothered to look up each individual senators religion but it should clue you in.

we will soon find out. i would guess they know that SCOTUS will scrap this shit, and then they can go back to the AIPAC assholes saying 'see, we tried veeery hard!'

Also: foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/10/are-american-jews-turning-away-from-israel/

At least there's still one group of people who inspire bipartisanship in u.s. congress.

israel is the ultimate head scratcher for Holla Forums scum

etc. etc.

same with North Korea really, they align ideologically in so many ways but hey they are in the other team so fuck those cucks right

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.