Richard Spencer

Is he dangerous? There is an actual chance that this guy will be taken seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8
dailystormer.com/trs-ripoff-podcast-chapo-trap-house-making-63000-a-month-for-their-corporate-product/
powerbase.info/index.php/National_Policy_Institute#Funding
sourcewatch.org/index.php/National_Policy_Institute
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_ceiling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you not like about him?

He isn't taken very seriously though. Bit of a shame.

I wonder which ones the white nationalists would give up first, their wallet that affords them such a platform, or the whites.

He'd be more tolerable if he lost his white nationalist bullshit.

What fucking timeline is this.

He's like every other confused alt-righter with zero conviction. It comes from having barely a Wikipedia-level understanding of Marxism.

He is NazBol so he is /ourguy/

Who cares? If he can sell class consciousness to these aut-righters it will be in our favour.

He is an untrustworthy attention-whoring homosexual, but we tolerate him because his effete demeanor and unimposing appearance have been helpful at normalizing European ethno-nationalism among women and low-T manlets.

t. white supremacist

I feel like when your entire leadership consists of this you may have gone too far.

so basically, he's representing you?

At this very early stage in the pan-European ethno-nationalist movement, media showmanship is more valuable than actual leadership. Once we have a sufficient demographic base and begin to seize physical territory for our people, our leadership must shift to ruthless and competent military men.

Kek, fucking Americans.
Good luck with that, it will never happen. The massive amounts of capital behind you will disappear the moment you attempt such a thing, you'll be labeled crypto-communists and disowned.

lol no

lel

fix your site you bloaty kiddiediddling retard

You tell me

low T-manlets are the main driving force of the aut-right. The fact, that you feel the need of "normalise" your ideology in that demographic indicates, that you don't have a sizeable majority in your main pillar demographic and that you get BTFO regularly outside Holla Forums and /r9k/

1. Normies will ruin everything
2. youtube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8
Fuck off, this ain't comic con

He’s said some good things on twitter.

He's a puppet.
His fucking wife isn't even European

fam, anyone who is even mildly questioning of Jewish tribal influence in our societies is banned from access to all conventional revenue streams. Chapo traphouse has more funding then the entire alt-right combined.
dailystormer.com/trs-ripoff-podcast-chapo-trap-house-making-63000-a-month-for-their-corporate-product/

Wrong. Alienated and aggressive autistes are the main driving force of this movement. Low-T manlets are generally politically submissive and do not gravitate towards aggressive nationalist-tribal politics.

you'll get your heads blown off (rightfully so) by the millions of immigrants.

probably because racism is frowned upon anywhere in the world you fucking blithering idiot. Chapo makes more money than the aut-right combined because they appeal to people more than your segregationist bull shit.

Then again, you shit heads have always been facetious, the video that got deleted from s&j only proves it.

1) Crowdfunding, not backing by actual thinktanks and bourgeois cabals
2) False
powerbase.info/index.php/National_Policy_Institute#Funding
sourcewatch.org/index.php/National_Policy_Institute
That's just one of your revenue streams, feel free to have a click around.

Due to deep evolutionary reasons, Europeans have a much higher level of martial competence than all other ethnic groups. This struggle is within the soul of our race, the external struggle will be an afterthought.

Correction: European ethno-nationalism is frowned upon anywhere in the world. Other ethnic groups are allowed to advocate for the integrity of their blood-line and territory without consequence.

Their audience is far smaller than that of the leading alt-right podcasts. They make more money because they are not banned from all major financial platforms.

European ethno-nationalists are banned from all mainstream crowdfunding platforms.

Gee, I wonder $$$who's$$$ behind this post.

Well it's a good job the bourgeoisie will have you, isn't it?

probably because they've been viciously oppressed for the past several centuries and endured literal genocide under european colonialism. None of this context matters though, because muh feels are more important to you. These various forms of nationalism also aren't based on a form of supremacy and genocide that white nationalism is a product of.
fucking rofl, pure pseudoscience and emotional drivel.
says the retard who has literal government funded think tanks, the entirety of world government under their control. Few buy into your bullshit racism, that's why it's not profitable. Your demographic are 13 year old frog posting retards on twitter.

idiot

we need to send a hot male lefty to suck his dick on hidden camera
then his support will collapse!

Of course not. He's a spoilt rich boy who wants to play politics. He's fairly content to larp as a white supremacist and get coverage from liberal media while racking in cash for his thinktank. >There is an actual chance that this guy will be taken seriously?
No. The conditions for fascism don't as of yet exist, nor are his positions extreme enough to gather any momentum in America (the only place where 'white nationalism' can exist).

We will win.

Also, non-whites are objectively genetically inferior. Evolution isn't fair, deal with it.

All tribalism is based in supremacy and genocide. We are just better at it.

fam…

Not just patreon. The daily stormer and TRS are regularly banned from paypal and other payment processing services. They are often confined to using bitcoin and mailing cash.

lol at the image

You are funded by billionaires you whiny little cunt, sorry that you can't give a load of people to chip in $5 each, what a fucking tragedy.

yeah, LARPer. You want to feel special, you want to feel important, you want to not feel like a fucking failure in life (which you are). The difference between black nationalists, and you, is that they were actively fighting for their national liberation from colonialism, not for supremacist garbage like this.

There's countless non-whites superior to you, and countless white's superior to you, who are revolted by your garbage.
which is why you're losing, which is why whites will be a minority by 2050 according to you? Sounds like whites are just inferior, and evolution is doing its job.
good job, this is all you can say.

btw, the Autism Level gap between blacks and whites is going to close in the near future, while Asians are going to exceedingly go higher. Sounds like Asians should just enact their holocaust on you all since you're just niggers.

this actually has me insecure, like no matter what i do i'll just be inferior to the gooks of the future

i read on some weird alt-right website that the black Autism Level currently is already what the average white Autism Level was in the 1940s (the numbers are the same because Autism Level is a relative measure), and the lack of achievement isn't related to Autism Level. no source but if someone can find it that'd be cool

not really. Autism Level is largely irrelevant, stephen hawkings quote on it is my favourite. IIRC from some journal I read, it's supposed to be as high as 118 or 121 on average by like 2080, while whites and blacks are around 103-105.

We wish to liberate ourselves from non whites. Why do subhuman apes have to follow us everywhere we go? You don't have a right to live among white people and among white societies.

What is your logical basis for not classifying as colonists, non-whites who migrate into white countries?

lol, around the same time that the Autism Level-gap between Bantus and Chimpanzees closes.

East Asians are biologically inferior to Europeans. They pose no real threat, so long as we stop sharing our technology with them.
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

you don't either, you fucking loser.

because they aren't conquering the country, you fucking retard? Because they aren't waging war and oppressing anyone.
hahhaha, oh wow.
so are you saying white people are monkeys? I agree tbh.
Except that they're outpacing the West in virtually every category of research you imbecile.

lol.

The only major inventions created by East Asians in the last 50 years are flash memory and e-cigarettes. They are a race of incurious ant-people, biologically incapable of creativity.

says the retard arguing about race online, while Asians in the US are the most well off demographic in the country. Pretty impressive for a group of "ant-people."

It's almost like I was referring to recent discoveries, inventions and scientific progress, and not what has already happened. If white people are so superior, why is there global hegemony slipping?

Really making me think here.

I have never said that they were lazy. They are insects with no hobbies or interests outside of work, making them ideal corporate drones.
As was I. Recent East Asian technological and scientific advancements are all in your imagination.
The general consensus among European nationalists is subversion by a ((malevolent external force)) which takes advantage of our unique psychological vulnerabilities, such as high levels of altruism and a strong sense of fairness.

keep in mind that Japan has a far greater population size than all European countries other than Russia.

Like clockwork

How convenient huh? Not at all because white people are becoming inferior to capitalism and have to make way, but it's all a product of subversion.
while also being the one in charge of these corporations too, funny. I'm sure you personally know every Asian in the world.

pic related, recent nobel laureates. Plenty of non-whites as far as I can see, yet the greatest accomplishment in your life will be wasting my time.

It is what it is.

This is an interesting point. Per-capita, Europeans remain the most economically productive population on the planet. If our elites truly wanted to maximize economic growth, they would advocate European population growth and colonial expansion. This, of course, is not the case.
Asians are famously underrepresented in management relative to their representation among the drones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_ceiling

Typical.

Once again, no citation. Productivity has virtually nothing to do with genetics either. You call Asians drones, and you subsequently fellate Europeans for being productive tools for Capital… lol.
except for all those asian owned businesses, except for all those asian real estate agents and companies, but whatever.

Which backing is that? The Jewish bourgeoisie is hell bent on making us minorities in countries that belong to us and eventually wiping us out.

I want to punch him in the face and cum on the bruise.

There does not exist any coherent ideological, political or biological faction which corresponds to the "bourgeoisie". The whole concept is a spook.

There appears to be a correlation between genetic characteristics and economic productivity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

There are two ways to achieve economic productivity.
1. Use creativity and intelligence to create new technologies and services.
2. Work at repetitive tasks like a tireless insect.

You are probably only familiar with the low-level economic milieu of your colonial beach-head on our shores. Obviously, on a personal level, people prefer to purchase products from their own kind.