The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away...

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'. Many of you will probably be among them. What will be your excuse? 'Oh, I indulged in an orgy of communist fetishists on an anime forum?'

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

leftcoms are actually fascists
what a surprise

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I didn't say I will belong to this new future movement, which will not even call itself "communist", for certain.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

fascist uprising in your country
LOL right wing of capital! we shall do nothing! muh organic movement!
the eternal leftcom

David Diaz
David Diaz

You didn't even try to comprehend what I was saying, numnuts.
See, I can change these trivial flags. It doesn't matter.
I repeat.
The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'. Many of you will probably be among them. What will be your excuse? 'Oh, I indulged in an orgy of communist fetishists on an anime forum?'

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

You didn't even try to comprehend what I was saying, numnuts.
You see, I don't give a shit about what you're trying to say.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Bordiga and the PCdI actually fought the fascists in the streets and organized workplaces. Certainly, it would have been the height of stupidity for him to continue with meaningless virtue-signalling "anti-fascist resistance" like the others.
Okay, I'll admit that I laughed. Apologize.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Parliamentary quacks will be eliminated first, apparently.
then get the hell out, why are you even arguing?

Jason Price
Jason Price

You're right.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

shitposters doing the deep-state's work for them by distorting consistent marxist theory until all that's left is liberal petty-bourgeois consumerist identities tied to ultra reactionary chan "culture"
you made this possible.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

then get the hell out, why are you even arguing?
To piss you off.

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Stop larping.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

I agree with you in essence but there's no need to mystify the real movement. It's not some weird force but human activity. It has and will have various ideological attachments and when it grows there will be oppoturnists trying to ride on it from both left and right wings of capital.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Noone was 'larping' here.

I'm afraid local anons are unable to understand that the urgent worldwide movement of mankind arising in order to preserve the human species as such will not be concerned with petty communist nonsense which is so popular here.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

True, what I wrote

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

which is so popular here
do you armchair retards do anything besides shooting strawmen all day?

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

…petty communist appears

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

no u

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

I'm not a communist

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

When is organizing workers organic/spontaneous and when is it not? It seems completely arbitrary.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

SOCDEM GANG

James Rogers
James Rogers

but at least you're petty

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

fascism is different to capitalism
Yeah, no. You're retarded.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page