Wubba lubba dub dub

wubba lubba dub dub

Season 3 never.

The fact that you're looking down at the edgy bullshit you did as a teenager positively speaks miles for how fucking retarded you are.

kanra stop wasting your time with these neanderthals. gimme some sugar

I'm currently in the middle of book called weilding a red sword by Piers Anthony

It's about a middle eastern man with a stutter who becomes the incarnation of war and how he has to make sacrifices including his love and the lives of people he cares about in order to keep the world functioning as it should

I would reccomend it and the entire series of incarnations of immortality, focusing on characters such as war, time, and death

What are you reading?

read your posts.

then read mine.

I can see blatantly stuff that you said that is the caliber of stupidity you'd expect from someone that either doesn't care about remaining consistent throughout a sentence because the person they're attacking isn't worth consistent sentences that make sense, or you meant to make a point, and you're just hilariously unirionically ignorant to how bad you are at fair and rational points.

How the hell would steven be thin if he was a girl

So does that mean how much you've moved the metrics by what justifies as you to being smart from "3D visualization" to "language" means you can't make fair and rational points either?

I'm not looking down on it.

I fuckin read all of Sherlock Holmes and a lot of Plato and Aristotle.

the sincerety of my character's smarts was important to me.

show me kewl golden gundam!!

And yet you never came off as smart as much as full of yourself. What a shame.

i have like this pinched nerve on my foot that twangs in searing pain whenever i move it just right

Amputate.

Yeah, move it juuuuust right.

don't overthink it.

hyperbole laced with facts. you'd know that if you knew the facts.

did you read your posts too?

massage the muscle loose ;~;

found a picture of squiddy

Looks like him alright!

you know exactly what im about

What

What

What

This? It's not a gundam, it's a Gold SUMO.

When Sufjan stevens plays his acoustic guitar It's like a warm spring night with a soft lavender scented breeze on the wind

Then he picks up an electric guitar and it's like a massive elephant shit

i trust you know wrong from right, right from inaccurate.

i know you gotta throw in against me.

i still accept you.

All you've done is state whatever bullshit happened to imply you were in any way intelligent without ever proving you were, just saying convenient statistics with no real basis for them.

All I did was say your head is up your own ass and you're insecure in various ways.

tfw DROPPED! by kanra

tfw DROPPED! by bard

dropped by squid

e-eh? m--m-m-me??!?!?

why the fuck

look, either you don't know that 3D mental transformations are a consistent measure of IQ

and that language and vocabulary abilities are a consistent measure of IQ

or you do.

is IQ just a trigger word to you?

Why are all Canadians here like some bastardization of Chiri/Eva/Spoilers/Kanra?

:(
moogs didnt listen to me....
moogs didnt notice me....

Dropped by Moogs

moogs never listens

he never learns

stupid moogs

shoulda replied to you bard instead of tsuchi. gomen.

mocking idiots is sorta my thing. fear of being stupid makes me bully the confidently stupid.

show me different kinds!!!!!!!
:D

if only moogs listened to luka....

:c

Literally link any proof. And by what quantitative metrics are you even claiming your own abilities to do so? You are just spewing shit that proves nothing.

I don't wanna talk about literature anyways : (

All we need is more Canadian tornadoes.

what do you want to talk about luka

Don't deny it, your pupils certainly changes into hearts when someone pets you

so true!

From left to right:
RB-79K Ball
SVMS-01O Overflag
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X
SYSTEM ∀-99 Turn A
MRC-F20 SUMO Gold Type

Google it yourself. try Googling anything I say. I've evolved past the need to Google for the trivial trivia needed to smack you with, but the average person doesn't know the shit I say, so I don't blame you.

your gonna love this

this is a super saiyen
and this... is

shooting yourself in the foot here kanra

god damn i got clocked in the fucking head earlier and it is SORE

i dont get it

Kanra. Cease existing.

You are saying something with no quantifiable metric is a sign of intelligence and that you possess it without any verification or quantification, therefor you are intelligent.

That's not how it fucking works. Your own claims are not proof of anything other than your head being up your own ass.

I'm reading history. all of the 80's. hayday of the last bout of conservatism.

various sources. also just listened to S-Town, an awesome podcast story.

noted. Piers Anthony.

i have this one still in a box!
all in the original plastic thingys! ^_^

here u go
:)

how long do i have to not take the bait till i get my fucking butthole picture

Your ID just looked like Bebop for some reason.
I just found it funny.

As would yours

if being able to visualise 3d objects means you have a high iq

my iq must be like a million

Minus one million

You dumb fuck

I'M STEPPING INTO MY MIND CASTLE

Or it just means you've taken shitloads of acid.
Either or.

i was bebop all along

Fuck you, Test.

speed. the quicker you are at doing the transformation, the higher your IQ likely is.

we don't know how the thought works in your brain exactly, but we do know things like decreased stimulation when solving problems is an indicator of higher intelligence. this produces higher order behaviours, like creating complex structures and ideas, since managing and connecting facets of things literally requires less glucose per thought. just as IQ drops with lowered glucose and lack of sleep.

not like I'd need much to smack you around some,

but I'm calling it a night.

Goodnight [names of people I enjoyed today]

Please don't come back.

IAM JUST A POOR BOY THOUGH MY STORY'S SELDOM TOLD

So if Grim was the one pulling Bebop's strings all along and you were pulling Grim's strings, how does this end? WHO WAS PULLING THE STRINGS?

oh go fuck yourself

it cost me money to post today

fucker.

aw testys y

night night

yeah you were pretty obnoxious today man. hope you're better in person

You're just failing to suck your own dick but hey, whatever floats your boat, Forrest.

kanra you were bad today!

I don't have any SEED gunpla, but I do have this - the GN-0000 00 + GNR-010 O Raiser.

YOU CUCK

Don't come back

like when loco gets really bad

it was almost that bad

The fuck sort of potato camera are you using?

Go fuck yourself you weedstinking symboldrawing hack. My ass is nicer than yours.

Old phone camera + shaky hands + cropped image.

Okay, summarizing:

objectively note your routine, and if you truly care about adjusting your habits, you have to plan ahead. like a day or so. winding down for sleep is easy.
IQ is essentially quickness of problem solving and pattern identification. that's it. all it ever will be. and it can be consistently measured through speed at making 3D mental transformations, a process with many analogs in maths and physics, and language abilities, as pattern recognition has plenty to do with language in our brains. this is the layman explanation, but it's all true.

Thought you were leaving

I'm pretty sure photos from a 2004 camera phone would look better than that.

you look like a toy baby that was left out in the sun and bleached.

If they were taken by someone who doesn't shake like they have parkinsons, sure.

do me

ME ATM

you have chocolate on your face

correcting idiots is one my one incorrigable habit.

literally being dum dums.

squidskin beached jellyfish boiled potato motherfuck

I'm not even disputing that. I'm asking how the fuck does that prove you are somehow intelligent other than you just failing to suck your own dick and claiming you're capable of whatever indicator of intelligence?

So when are you going to correct the mistake that was your life?

i have this one!

:3c

moar please!!

i have an iq

Neither of those are true you retard.

I forgot to hit enter on that post

i think i have at least three

yeah i have an iq

i - adequate
q - dick

Moogs looks like mashed potato

oh, because I've always been good at science and languages. and in those Cambridge Brain Tests, I'm consistently in the top 15%, except for in language where I'm in the top 5%. given what I know about brains and IQ measurements, that makes me pretty damn better than average.

can you imagine if your pet cat said this to you?

good legs

wanna know my weakness?

memory. for some goddam reason, I'm only just above average, memorywise.

same

also same

remember when you said you were leaving

Your erudite eloquent effusions are ineffectual examples of exceptionalism. kill yourself.

Remember when kanra was leaving

ugh. shouldn't have brought up IQ.

look, tsuchi was writing awful inconsistent, poorly structured and worded sentences last thread.

that's the only point I cared to make.

BY WHAT METRIC ARE YOU "GOOD" AT ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR OWN GODDAMN ASSERTIONS THAT YOU ARE?

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. ALL OF THIS IS JUST YOU SPEWING YOU ARE X BECAUSE YOU ARE X, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Missed opportunity.

Pot

kettle

pot

*poke poke*

._.

And you couldn't even make that point without diverting onto sucking your own metaphorical dick.
Kinda says something.

I wonder if my IQ is over or under 80

80 is average right

Must be another one
must be another one she loves

Can you stop now?

Test, tell Cupcake's fat ass to post the "le garee faise".

your innoculation manifest from intentional inhibition renders you inadequate towards measuring the efficacy of my erudite eloquent effusions of exceptionalism
no u

I know I'm not better than Kanra. I'm an narcissistic dick sometimes. It helps to be able to shout at him for the problems I know I have.

You are worse
You are a lying trash heap

wow this sucks.

Really kanra it doesn't make sense and you only used words that have in- as a prefix.

very low iq.

I think he's asleep.

The ride never ends.

Goddamn it.
That useless tub of lard.

would anyone mind if i just banned him for like an hour

These are probably the two nicest ones I have, the MS-06F Zaku II and the XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai. 1/2

Yes.

2/2

anyone well liked?

Probably

Never mind, but this is all he had.

This is all he had.

yours look very old style ;~;

I have the best iq

Damn son, that's some nice shit.

I really need to build some more stuff, I haven't touched gunpla in like a year.

I should just stop caring.
Dude don't listen to me anyway

my iq needs to be expressed as a complex number

can anyone else feel him typing

I thought you liked me. I like you.

It was basically an exploitable .PNG of the image Bard posted that he would always greentext sad things GarEE said with.

He's not really listening to any of us.

Yes and it's horrifying

Loco is at PEAK popularity around here. Everyone likes him

bad sentences. you're not even trying. I think you just want replies.

hyperbole laced with facts only work if people understand the facts. since I'm a decent person, and not a hypocrite, I oblige my critics by fairly explaining to the best of my ability my perspective, and the causes for what initially seem like outlandish claims, but really are not, as you know.

hello can u pls me

If that's a case
what a sad, slow typer

Fuck me.

Maybe high IQ is inversely related to words-per-minute.

i appreciate that. i like y-you too

I think the timestamp at the bottom of that image makes it so funny

I know better than Loco than I'm not better than Loco, and that I'm a narcissistic dick sometimes, and that it helps to be able to shout at him for the problems I know I have.

You're trying so hard to suck your dick but you're just there with your tongue stuck out, unable to even reach the tip. But don't less us stop you from trying.

god i wish that were me

You seem to have fallen under the impression that I can be bothered to engage your trite here, and am not just mocking you.

If it's any consolation I thought it was intentional.

Clearly they're smarter which means each word is better and therefore takes longer to formulate.

you're very in- me.

Considering the first is literally from the original MSG and the second is from Gundam Wing, they are.

Thanks man. I have a friend bringing me this monster on Saturday.

Can you at least not post a great comic and sully it.

Ban kanra

What a high iq

I...I don't understand.....

It was just a very funny post.

Yatta!!!

that red one looks kewl and sleek~

:)

Ban kanra.

Ban all ponies.

Do you like me.

Fucking nice. The MG, I'd assume? I think that's a picture of the MG.

One day. One day I'll get my hands on apair of Sazabi and a Nu Gundam Ver.Ka MG's

maybe help me out

I've fallen under the impression you know it's easier and better to mock me now than at some other time when I'm acting this same way.

thanks

Nu's stupid fins were both incredibly stupid looking and awesome.

At the end of the day I still want to kiss you.

No, it's just what I feel like doing right now.

Also it'd be better now than other times?
What does that even mean?

Damn straight.

You're okay to watch but any conversation with you is bound to turn painful.

bad taste in boys :(

Ban Kanra.

It's also three times faster and more powerful.

I'm not sure, to be honest. The pic is the MG, yes, but the guy bringing it says it's a PG. I assume he means the Neo Grade, which I really hope is true. Because, you know. Look at the fucker.

that's playing dirty

what is truly crazy is how little people change here. we're staying here seemingly forever in a time warp never truly maturing and eternally flaunting ourselves and crying about our suffering for internet validation.

Ban everyone.

Why did it even have the fins? Magical power bullshit aside, just why.

Kanra. No one is "throwing in" against you. People are calling you dumb and bullying you because you are being dumb and autistic.

It's like somebody pooped in a time capsule.

you, being an honest and fair person, will know when.

this is not one of those times.

I laughed way harder than I should have at this.

I'm a very dirty boy.

I think I'm doing pretty well.

Because funnels.

Today, we mourn the loss of another creature that was just too pure for this world.
Snooty, the oldest, in captivity living, manatee in the world died at age 69 in Florida because of negligence.

RIP SNOOTY

gasp. my worst fears.

whats a snooty anyways

TELEPATHIC SNIPERS.

if you learn to make fun of yourself no one can hurt you.

do you even love anything as much as Squash loves dogs?

is this sarcastic

Telepathic REMOTE snipers.

No.

Found Kanra bingo

Am I not allowed to say that? Or am I lying

Nice loli.

don't really want to hurt you.

yikes.

Are you sure?

Don't really wanna make you cry.

Shit dude, the whole card's filled out.

Handcrafted her myself

BLACK'D

I didn't even know this was a thing.
Sweet Jesus, you lucky son of a bitch.

Go to bed

good job katou akatsuki

no. I think.

That's if it's the NG. I sent him a message asking if it's 1/100 or 1/60. That will answer the question. Fingers crossed, I guess.

i believe that saying you are an exception puts you in the flaunting category and there is no real way to be not a part of a circlejerk if youre posting in a circlejerk

but you are allowed to say that

you discovered my secret identity

oh god new konosuba shit coming

im coming

You should get a job, Kanra.

I'm going to draw.

Because magical power bullshit.
Unless by that you meant the magic space tetris piece. In which case, because Tomino thought telepathically controlled remote drones were cool or some shit.

i wish i was a cute girl

There's scare information on whatever this neo grade is, anyway. Some sort of garage resin kit is the best I can figure out. Which is still neat, but resin is a pain, what with all the prep it needs. And the cancer.

yes.

damn right I should. gnite.

same

Yeah, but the end result is goddamn amazing. Either way I'll get a sweet new model. Speaking of which I really should start saving for the PG Unicorn.

I pretty much never talk about myself, so how could that be flaunting? I merely offered a contrary to your statement because I don't feel like I'm one of the people you described. I also didn't say I'm not part of this circlejerk either.
There's a difference betwen going
"Wow look at me I'm smarter than you and I'm better than you and I am above ALL OF THIS"
and going
"I don't think I'm an immature piece of shit, I do OK"

Nuke Melbourne now

moar

Nuke goggles

True. Just don't go breathing the dust I guess.

PG's are just so ridiculously expensive is the problem. Especially since they don't seem to keep producing them, meaning they go up in price massively.

That too

Nuke perth*

NO
MY FRIEND LIVES IN PERTH

Nuke it 3 times, just to be sure

We can Nuke Freemantle in Particular in addition to Melbourne
Those Fucks wanted to ban Australia DAy

Things I have been meaning to get, part one.

Tell me about it. almost $600 for the PG Unicorn, PG Banshee, and the LED kit for the Unicorn. There's a good reason I haven't outright bought them yet.

im saying the act of claiming to be above it at all is symptomatic of wanting to impress. i dont think it's on par with the subjectivefags or kanras of the threads but everyone here has something to prove.

Are they bigger than a Warlord Titan

Things to get, part two.

Same.
But there's also bogans there. Bogans like this cunt.

tbh just nuke the country

and by the country I mean the world

aw moogles y

my friend is a bogan actually :(

you know what you did

I mean you COULD just get the Unicorn and not the banshee. You don't neeeeeeeeeeed both.

Then he needs to die.
I'm sorry bard.

i need building tools

what's wrong with bogans ;~;

Only the Coast
Also Nothing wrong with Bogans when compared to the terror that is a Melbournite

This is a form of social media, after all.

of course I do.

I bet you don't even like the Holden Commodore Ute you City Queer

Things to get, part three. This one's a real doozy, even at 1/144 it's around 2-3 feet tall and costs about $300.

Heresy! I can't get one without the other. Also there's this monstrosity. I've got more on my wishlist, but these are the important ones.

Snipper, file, xacto knife. Dremel optional.

Melbourne's the best part of the country though.

I don't understand your logic

that robit has no knees

where snipper & exact oh knife?

I mean it's not bad.

For a ute.

Too much unicorn stuff
All too expensive
re

yay, i'm no longer the worst thing in the thread

pics now

now I can rest

Those aren't actually legs, just fuel tanks.

Mmmmm, those are some nice Holla Forums memes you have there.

Also, I'm pretty sure dremel is super optional.
There's a bunch of shit I'd wind up getting before a dremel.

Yeah they are some pretty nice memes
They're the best kind of memes, the ones that are true

genius

You know what else is true
Freemantle needs to be nuked off the face of the earth

LOL

Because it's a mobile armor.

Amazon.

Three Unicorn models. I have dozens from the other series, but none from Unicorn. Figured I'd make this my excuse to start going big.

Boosters, actually, not just fuel tanks. And yeah, the dremel is just if you want to hypercustomise your shit. The snippers and file are the basics.

Alas, I must leave now, time for my biweekly trip into town. Good talking with you guys. Later.

Fair enough on the excuse.

Bye, fellow gundamfag

How could I forget about you, Jew Yorker

what do you think of g gundam san

huh?
I'm from Iowa

What
Gundam-san or G Gundam?

Iowa is the Jew York of the Non-Illinois Mid West

Eww, a fucking Emu

G-Gundam

Head Chef is an Austrian tbh

yeah but I live in southeast iowa basically illinoise TBH

awww...

:c

No the Illinois of the non Illinois mid west is Michigan

what

Well they're both nigger filled hellholes
I forgot my reasoning in the case of Iowa but let me tell you it's sound

i dont think there are a lot of black people in iowa tbh

What did they even do to trigger you so hard?

my state isn't that bad
we have a good economy

It doesn't have to be. He just has to have read it on Holla Forums.
See: him calling Melbourne nigger-filled despite me not even being able to remember the last time I saw an african.

Would you beleive me if I said this isn't out of anger but rather rational reasoning that nuking these places is the best way to cement the destiny in the stars that Mankind is meant to achieve but is being halted because space is racist

Well you must be one of those rich fags because Last time I went there there were niggers everywhere

It's fun, if ridiculously melodramatic.

Not really Gundam though, just has a few of it's stylings.

I'm getting really fucking red-pilled, my dudes.

I said Michigan not Iowa

ok

its been awhile for me too honestly. i need to get out more

o-oh I see :(

That was the only gundam I ever got into

Tell me why you think we shouldn't go to space

you only say that cuz detroit.

I'm not sure there's rationality behind trying to get us to space by nuking all the schools.

Space is racist.

is good though

Well if people are saying that the actions taken by Melbourne are that of Australia I can say the same of Detroit and Michigan
Besides isn't Illinois better outside of Chimpcago

What does Melbourne have to do with Schools, there isn't a single school there only daycare facilities

what people

i wasnt paying attention

The fick do I know
I'm going and before I do remember that according to the facts the ovens at Auschwitz burned 1 jew every minute and a half while it takes modern crematoriums 2 to 3 hours
How do you explain that

thats a good point

maybe the holocaust didnt happen after all

I'm too lazy to go find some laughing image to post at you

If only there was some way to burn more than one body at once

so heres 10 reasons why gay people are disgusting:
1. they commonly drink pee or eat shit of their lovers to punish themselves for pretending being gay is real.
2. gay people are ashamed of who they are but they wont stop because they have no self control
3. being gay isnt real.
4. they pretend religion doesnt matter because theyre gay and hate themselves
5. gay people commonly beat eachother physically because they have low self esteem
6. anal sex is gross and sex in general is just a big lie
7. gay people stink.
8. gay people pretend being gay is genetic
9. gay people will start to behave and do things as a woman would which is clearly a sign of low self-esteem
10. gay people lack self control and because of that they just reinforce the fact that they cant stop being gay instead of not being gay

As far as religion is considering sometimes gay people ask why they cant go to heaven. THe simple answeri s because youre gay. God tests us all and for a gay person controlling your urges or even trying to change them entirely is the hardship you must over come in your life. Just like a class in a videogames we all have out strength and weakness.

fucking finally

new

Finally what?