The right wing is violen-

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/160301/13-of-muslim-americans-in-this-cair-exit-poll-voted-for-donald-trump-here-s-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fucking love to see what "left wing terrorism" means on this chart
In fact I'd love a sauce

Who said violence is inherently wrong?
Who said we defend islam?
Back to >>>Holla Forums

Radical Islam is right-wing you retard

Just comes to show how unpopular the right is. Without force, nothing can be achieved.

sage

Look at this bar graph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

Lol, they explicitly vote against right wing parties

Literally nothing wrong with terrorism. But muslims still get the gulag.

People who deserve to be shot under the reign of left wing terror

What do you think Wahhabism is you fucking nonce

hahahahahaha holy shit

Also this very much. They fight for exactly the same valuea as traditionalist do, just under the banner of a different religion.

Also, don't forget (1) that America is the biggest terrorist state in existence. (2) how insignificant these numbers ultimately are when compared to gun violence, traffic accidents or drug overdoses

They vote left.

It's the right who talks shit about revolution and killing people all the time. You're just not brave enough to follow through.

Nice falseflag attempt

I don't defend Islam.

What's this mystic left wing party in the US you are talking about?

I didn't know there was a left in Saudi Arabia

Huh, you learn something new everyday

So if you knew that voting for a left wing party would engender the destruction of said party, enabling right wing parties unfettered success in the future, would you be considered left wing?

"The Democrats are left"

"The Saudis are liberals"

"Communists are liberals"

"Communists should care about being so violent : ("

Literally never change Holla Forums

It's just a fact. When you compare misuse of firearms to terrorist attacks, you get a far higher rate of deaths caused due to no other reason than guns, no matter what one may think of the second amendment.

That's not how you quote you newfag

Islamists are right wing and conservative as fuck. It's just that right wing conservatives from radically different cultures hate each other. Muslim immigrants in europe vote for socdem parties because socdem parties don't wanna kick all the muslims out, big fucking surprise.

mic.com/articles/160301/13-of-muslim-americans-in-this-cair-exit-poll-voted-for-donald-trump-here-s-why

Learn to read beyond the bar graphs user

Saudi Arabia is actually communist

Lol, just lol. Is that why they make propaganda beheading Trump

what do you mean? im this guy

Aren't you special.

The only difference between a crazy right winged westerner and a crazy right winged Muslims is that a crazy right winged Muslims are actually capable on going through with their threats and crazy right winged westerners feel emasculated because they know that they're all bark and no bite.

Haha.

see

A crazy right wing westerner votes right wing, Muslims do not.

old and stupid trick

Nothing to see there, just a buffoon trying to rationalize Muslims voting left

I honestly have nothing against muslims killing a bunch of white people if those white people are my political enemies.

I call it the Ronald Reagan strategy

source: the science board

Nothing to see here, just a buffoon trying to explain to us that Saudi Arabia is socially democratic and fiscally conservative

You guys have been doing for years. Why is it suddenly a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

All as usual

Do you not know what tactical voting is?

Chinese communists fucking hated Soviet communists once upon a time. Were they not both left wing? European social democrats have a long tradition of sending communists to internment camps. Socdems and commies are both to the left of center.

"Right wing" isn't defined by if you like Trump or not. Islamism is a right wing ideology.

please tell me you're not actually this retarded. please please please

USA was a mistake

kill me

ever think "left and right wing" is a bit restricting when determining something so complex as political ideology?

anyone doing this kekistan shit needs to be shot regardless

You're either a shill or a newfag.

Islamic tradition is not European tradition. We are not equal, and we don't want their traditions imposed on us, especially not by our own traitorous governments.

Entirely different issue. If it is a issue at all, insofar you actually believe that "globalists" want to convert everyone in Europe to Islam.